This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erics presentation

Would someone here please update when the release of his presentation is available as I would love to see what he had to say. I have watched this man in action and he has a mind that is far ahead. So wished I could have been there but job got in the way. This time of year is always booked out far in advance.

thay

Comment

• The Pheonix Liberator

The Pheonix Liberator:

Going back through the Archives of Eric P Dollard Forums (now 3) and we are talking of George Van Tassel and 'Lockwood' and had made a previous attempt to find Archives of 'The Pheonix Liberator' without success but now fully available:

The Phoenix Archives -- TRUTH's Warehouse On The Web

FourWinds10 -- Phoenix Journals

Notice that many of the magazines have been 'Banned' - 22/30/31/32/33/34/35/36/37/& 47.
      Hitting the 'Download' button will give you a '404' so hit the 'View pdf file' instead and then save.

I am currently reading 33 as it is headed 'Atomic Suicide' and in sympathy with Walter Russell.

What brought me here was the old realisation that we are being looked after by beings who have insights into everything now and previously happening and that is also with the case of 'Lockwood' and Eric Dollard and Page 6 of the 'Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave'.
      This is not a simple coincidence but part of a much bigger picture and the 'Liberator' will clearly show that influence.

Notes on a Hollow Earth by Eric Dollard

Edwin Erst are you here?
      Would like to hear more of your exploits.
      Have a similar idea as yours to Gravity which Eric covered in his 'Hollow Earth' theory and I believe it to be an electric attraction and not of a mass or physical nature.

There are simply too many reports of special focussed individuals being able to levitate to ignore that it is not associated with electrics and more specifically - electrostatics or natural electricity - and just as in a UFO with a DC on top and an AC below.
      Every cell in our body is a battery and generates about 70uV, so why wouldn't our attraction to the Earth be of an electric nature if we are of a positive polarity in air.
      Why is it that we all glow with our individual unseen auras, is that not an Aetheric response showing our true voltage potential?
      Why on death is the body some 16 ounces lighter, is that not the weight of the Aether/Spirit that has left the body?
      Why do they tell you to walk barefoot - so that your potential is highlighted such that you feel lighter and more relaxed and more in contact with the grounding system.
      Why did Viktor Grebennikov levitate and what did he actually do to his pedestal machine to make it raise from the ground?

I was searching for all of the George Van Tassel material and you can find that at Page 24 of the 'Eric P_Dollard' Forums and for the Lakhovsky MWO is in 'Eric Dollard' Forum on Page 3.
      Thanks John and Eric.
      I should also mention that there is so much information here in these 3 volumes of Eric P Dollard that I missed quite a deal and is most worthy of reviewing when you can get the time.

Smokey

Comment

• Eric Dollard update

Eric's presentation will be available within a couple weeks. A few months later, a companion book will be available.

I'm still getting things organized since the conference and will post more soon.

To let everyone know, Eric is doing extremely well and I'll leave it at that for now.

There are quite a few things coming together so stay tuned...
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• EPD Test 1 & 2 CRD

EPD Test 1 & 2 'Cosmic Ray Detector':

John, David,
          Would you please see that Eric receives this data for Test 1 on the 'Cosmic Ray Detector' and hope this is what he is after.
          Three of the readings are what I would call 'out of range' at the very bottom and top of the scale but others allow a good qualification of the test.
          Knife Switch works well and allows for easy testing where you need to charge a capacitor and then redirect it into another circuit.
          Started Test 2 but is not working as I would have expected and the OA4G sometimes lights but other times will not and requires a full power down and back up again but will continue tomorrow.
          Caps below 1,000 pF were not happy and reluctant to fire the OA4G but the 4,700 and 10,000 pF were good.

Interesting to note the difference in the plasma of the OA4G as in Test 1 the area would have been only about a 3 mm circle of light blue in various places above the dome but in Test 2 is a full violet corona above the dome as in the 3rd picture.
          Corona in all situations extinguished at 69 volts DC.

[/URL]

Results Chart:

[IMG]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6224/k51f.jpg

Overall setup Test 1:

Actual Test area with Knife Switch which works well and the Inductance/Capacitance meter is from an IC Kit which I have placed into a case.

Test 2:

Does Eric have a computer we can talk to as yet and asked this question earlier but have had no answer as it would make data transfer just that much simpler?
          Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Tests ! & 2

The Chart went missing so have it below.
            Tried to edit that page but no edit available??

Smokey

Comment

• voltage vs time?

I was wondering how long it took to attain those voltages.
              Were you using ambient light or some other light source?

Comment

• hello

According to this datasheet, I would guess that the trigger V would be around 110V.

http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/049/0/0A4G.pdf

I also surmise that the anode voltage and trigger voltage are interactive.

This 1938 tech is very clunky. Why not use an SCR or a mosfet with a resistive voltage divider and zener diode to calibrate the trigger voltage to whatever you want?

Sometimes its a good thing when "they don't make 'em like they used to"!!

Comment

• Test 2

Cosmic Ray Detector Test 2:
                  Took some time to work this one out but found best way in the end and happy with results.
                  No need for a Chart here.
                  1pf up to 470 pF would not trigger 0A4G up to a max voltage of 186 volts.
                  1,000 pf trigger at 133 volts
                  4,700 pF trigger at 106 volts
                  10,000 pF trigger at 100 volts
                  22,000 pF trigger also at 100 volts but slightly better than 10,000 pF.

1,000 pF had to use switch on power supply with Variac at set voltage to activate 0A4G.
                  4,700 pF and above was triggered by Variac alone being swung rapidly up to expected trigger voltage.
                  Recommend 22,000 pF or 0.022 uF.

Test 1 recommendation is 0.33 uF.
                  0A4G is an RCA with the rounded cathode.
                  Do we now use these values in the CRD and is there anything else we need to accomplish here?

Smokey

Comment

• I'm sorry of this is off topic but does anyone know if Eric is aware that N6KPH expired 06/17/2013 in the FCC database? It is still listed as active but for how long?

Z

Comment

• N6kph

Originally posted by zerofossilfuel View Post
                      I'm sorry of this is off topic but does anyone know if Eric is aware that N6KPH expired 06/17/2013 in the FCC database? It is still listed as active but for how long?

Z
                      I emailed a contact person last week and his renewal is in progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerofossilfuel View Post
                        I'm sorry of this is off topic but does anyone know if Eric is aware that N6KPH expired 06/17/2013 in the FCC database? It is still listed as active but for how long?

Z
                        FCC web site said
                        = Pending Application(s)
                        Now it says

History
                        07/06/2013 License Renewed
                        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• 7/6

07/06/2013, 7+6=13 on 13, with an 11:11 stamp no less, and my dc power supply just happens to be flashing 7.6 volts. I see no reason why the universe would ever get excited about gov-co contracts which restrict something that would otherwise be accessible for exploration by all. Maybe it's just 13 on Friday with some bad voodoo vibes coming out of Spokompton.
                          Last edited by Geometric_Algebra; 07-06-2013, 06:01 AM. Reason: friday night coffee shakes

Comment

• Originally posted by artoj View Post
                            Hi David,
                            I have contacted Christopher Dunn, Stephen Mehler and Graham Hancock regarding my work on the Kings Chamber and The Pyramid, Stephen replied and was very interested in my understanding and conclusions. It seems my work is a whole new way of interpreting the Kings chamber, I know most investigators have not spent 15 years in study of Quantum Arithmetic, so I do not expect most people to even understand my work. Dale Pond from SVP is one of the few who can truly know how I worked out all the fine parameters. The resonant frequency of the Kings Chamber is related to the Earth frequencies. Please refer to my Blog on this, Regards Arto

The Earth Pulse Hydrogen Resonator | Artojh's Renderings

The Kings Chamber | Artojh's Renderings
                            I left this same message on your WordPress site.

you said:
                            This length reduces the problem required by making the height now 13 CS and the diagonal D3 become double value of 26 CS.

AHA I say:
                            13 and 26 are associated with the tetragrammaton YHVH

Interesting coincidences eh?
                            It gets so much better IMHO
                            It is IMHO because it is my POV
                            naturally

get lost
                            and when I say get lost what I mean is get lost in this link here:
                            Newton’s Science 137 – 26 Constants – the EM MEme drEaM thEME pARKs | Alternative Thinking 37

dive into it.

selah V

Comment

• Gravity Exposed

From Raphael37,
                              "In Tesla’s dynamic theory of gravity all matter is constantly absorbing ether all the time at the tachyonic speed of 1.37 times the speed of light. This is the world of ether. By its nature, the ether exists in a realm that transcends the speed of light.

So, what then is gravity according to this theory? Gravity is simply the absorption of ether by, for instance, the Earth. The reason we fall back to the earth when we jump up is not because of some mysterious disconnected force called gravity; we fall back to the earth because we are in the way of the influx of ether. That is what gravity is. It is absorption of ether by the elementary particles. It is the elusive Higgs boson, or God particle, the force/process that gives matter its mass. And it happens in a continuous fashion all the time."

At long last my theory of gravity being caused by an electric phenomena and not of a physical mass is now supported by this Aether extract from Raphael's site he has directed us to.
                              Thankyou!
                              This is also what keeps the Earth battery charged and gives us the energy we seek and why I am into Eric's 'Cosmic Ray Detector'.

Lots of reading ahead and looking forward to it.

Coils:
                              Should also make loud sounds about what lamare and jake were talking about back here in the Eric_P_Dollard Forum:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...dollard-7.html

Where a wound coil is not the same as a long length of wire with respect to frequancy and the 1/4 or any other wave and I think Eric was aware of this but had gone astray with respect to the Extra Coil and will do some futher calculations to confirm.

Conference:
                              Sorry to hear of Eric's ending to what started out to be a re-awakening of Eric's theories and why I invited him here to Australia to get away from that type of harrassment as it will be ongoing.
                              Some are not individually capable of achieving what we seek and will use whatever tools are available to make that happen.
                              You can only work with this man as I hope I am doing with the CRD and help him achieve the answers he requires as he cannot do all the work himself and see this as the best way of contributing.

Very few are tooled up with Vacuum Tube technology and you don't get to see plasma with solid-state.
                              What resides below the Aether - plasma.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                                Coils:
                                Should also make loud sounds about what lamare and jake were talking about back here in the Eric_P_Dollard Forum:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...dollard-7.html

Where a wound coil is not the same as a long length of wire with respect to frequancy and the 1/4 or any other wave and I think Eric was aware of this but had gone astray with respect to the Extra Coil and will do some futher calculations to confirm.
                                I don't think it's that simple. I've tested two different extra coils on this basis, that is adjusting the wire length in order to end up at a particular frequency. Unfortunately it has no meaning, at least on such a simplistic level. My conclusion is that an extra coil of any random wire length will work with any random secondary if thinking this way about it, and you'll end up with some "random" frequency that relates to the secondary and extra coil as one length of wire, no magic, no different than using "matched" coils under the illusion of using 1.57 times wire length, there is no real matching at all. Also you would have to assume 157% extra coil propagation velocity in order to make the theory work that far, maximum I've achieved so far is 130%.

I think what Eric had in mind was concatenated resonance where the frequency of each coil is the same alone and connected in series; 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/4, not 1/2 frequency (approx) as above, it was and still is experimental. The way Tesla did it in CS was with the extra coil as a series inductor so the secondary frequency was raised by the extra coil. That requires an extra coil of a particular inductance, not frequency or wire length.
                                Last edited by dR-Green; 07-07-2013, 04:29 AM.
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X