This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. Seeing as some of the figures are worthless in the Forgotten Books version, I decided to give this one a try on the basis that it has the wave shapes on the front cover so it at least implies they're aware of the content, so hopefully I won't regret judging the book by its cover.

Elementary Lectures on Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses, and Other Transients - Second Edition: Amazon.co.uk: Charles Proteus Steinmetz: Books

The Wexford College Press looks like a good choice for the other but pretty expensive so I'll order that in a few weeks. I'm not really a fan of pdfs when it comes to certain things, I don't know why but it's just nice to have the thing there instead of on a screen particularly when it comes to complicated information. Plus batteries go flat and technologies break down and tend to crash at critical moments. I'll be spending about two weeks in a tent/back of a car in south France soon so that's why I'm asking now, I'd like to take a few key books with me while I'm away from all other distractions.

Good idea Gyula but I think all those are scans of the same first edition, I'm not sure if they would be allowed to scan modern publications. Which is ironic because often the free scans can be better than the modern publications. Shame people are/were too paranoid to allow Google Books to continue, that would be perfect for knowing what to buy. Anti-piracy police strikes again, typical shoot themselves in the foot government procedure.
    Or you can go with a free PDF from Google: Elementary Lectures on Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses, and Other ... - Charles Proteus Steinmetz - Google Books

Comment

• Originally posted by wings View Post
      THE FOURTH PHASE OF WATER - exclusion zone - The sun’s electromagnetic energy builds potential energy in water.
      Photons recharge the EZ by building order and separating charge. They
      do this by splitting water molecules, ordering the EZ, and thereby setting up one charge polarity in the ordered zone and the opposite polarity in the bulk water zone beyond.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/016...AMPLE.pdf?1585
      Attached Files
      Last edited by wings; 05-20-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• Update From Eric

Gentlemen,

I hate to interrupt the excellent discussion but I had to add a few updates.

First of all the thread is definitely not dead, I have been working quietly for some time with the parameter variation via the magamp and have quite a bit of material to post as far as that is concerned. I will do that sometime in the coming weeks. Somewhat recently I have switched my focus to a replication of Eric's Cosmic Induction Generator, and have been spending all of my time working with Eric on that. Eric is building a large 5 KW version, and I am building a scaled down 1 KW version. After completion, information will be forthcoming on how to replicate.

I recently spent a week with Eric at his new lab facility and have some new material to add. First he gave me some new ideas to try with the Cosmic Ray Detector, to post on the forum, I will add that sometime in the next week. Also some of Eric's previously un-released writings have just resurfaced. Eric asked me to scan and upload this material. There are quite a few pages, so they will be in the following posts.

Eric is in pretty good spirits thanks to the help of everyone who donated to the indiegogo campaign. Things are moving forward and I'm sure some great things will come from Eric having a place to work. The lab isn't entirely setup yet, but we are getting there. All good things take time.

Also for anyone attending the upcoming conference in June, Eric said you can prepare for his presentation by studying the following things:
        1) His "QuadraPolar Resonance" posts already published on this forum
        2) "The Imaginary of Algebra" by Alexander MacFarlane
        3) Complex Numbers and their relation to the expression of an electric wave. Some great material for this is the work of Steinmetz. From "Alternating Current Phenomena" read Chapter V "Symbolic Method".

The following posts give a great comparison of the TEM wave vs. the LMD wave. Please don't let the posts interrupt your discussion, I wanted to release the material.
        Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

Comment

Comment

• The book arrived today. It's a good copy, I think these are the worst images in it, and the image on page 76, otherwise all the print and diagrams and equations are fine. It could be worth checking out the online pdf scans of the originals and printing out the images if they are clearer, but I've seen a lot worse than this so I have no complaints.

ISBN-10: 1933998679
                ISBN-13: 978-1933998671

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elementary-L...dp/1933998679/
                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Steinmetz

dR-Green,
                  Compared mine to yours and mine looked pretty good in comparison LOL!

If so, please let me know which ones in particular you want and will upload.
                  My version goes back many years and the source would be lost by now.
                  Can see why you want good pictures as the detail is telling the story.

Smokey

Comment

• archive.org has most all the steinmetz books and lectures available in various formatts, pdf, djvu etc.. I recommend djvu due to smaller size and better resolution.

Comment

• Aether Force, Silver Streak Style.

Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                      Gentlemen,

I hate to interrupt the excellent discussion but I had to add a few updates.

First of all the thread is definitely not dead, I have been working quietly for some time with the parameter variation via the magamp and have quite a bit of material to post as far as that is concerned. I will do that sometime in the coming weeks. Somewhat recently I have switched my focus to a replication of Eric's Cosmic Induction Generator, and have been spending all of my time working with Eric on that. Eric is building a large 5 KW version, and I am building a scaled down 1 KW version. After completion, information will be forthcoming on how to replicate.

I recently spent a week with Eric at his new lab facility and have some new material to add. First he gave me some new ideas to try with the Cosmic Ray Detector, to post on the forum, I will add that sometime in the next week. Also some of Eric's previously un-released writings have just resurfaced. Eric asked me to scan and upload this material. There are quite a few pages, so they will be in the following posts.

Eric is in pretty good spirits thanks to the help of everyone who donated to the indiegogo campaign. Things are moving forward and I'm sure some great things will come from Eric having a place to work. The lab isn't entirely setup yet, but we are getting there. All good things take time.

Also for anyone attending the upcoming conference in June, Eric said you can prepare for his presentation by studying the following things:
                      1) His "QuadraPolar Resonance" posts already published on this forum
                      2) "The Imaginary of Algebra" by Alexander MacFarlane
                      3) Complex Numbers and their relation to the expression of an electric wave. Some great material for this is the work of Steinmetz. From "Alternating Current Phenomena" read Chapter V "Symbolic Method".

The following posts give a great comparison of the TEM wave vs. the LMD wave. Please don't let the posts interrupt your discussion, I wanted to release the material.
                      Wow, it's wonderful to hear about the great work being done and that Eric is in good spirits! There are some fantastic people doing fantastic things, over there in EPD Labs. The creative Aether Force is in action for sure!

It's also a pleasure to read the long posts on the TEM / LMD wave networks. I've missed the wonderful transmissions / material that only the Professor can deliver. This paper will be properly digested given some more time.

Strangley - and also coincidental, that last night I had a dream that featured Eric in a lab, with all sorts of strange electrical networks going on in the roof-space. Apparently the networks were receiving signals from 'off world', from somewhere, or from some-time? However that was only a dream..! - I had another dream about Eric about a year or so ago, where he was driving a Locomotive at full speed, heading for the station (of established science, -pedants)? Eric orders us to all jump off the train (there was group of us) or hang on tight! as the train wasn't stopping! End of dream.. However the general feeling of the dream was that the train was on a one-way trip at full speed into the station, Silver-Streak style!

.. Back to reality, It seems you get a few strange looks & questions when your down the local park / oval with spools of wire, co-axial cable & measuring tape etc. So I've measured out identical lengths of wire for my CIG secondary coils. In my case exactly 24 meters each one and will be wound soon.

Also the recent video featuring David Wittekind was simply inspiring. Selling ones house to help finance the lab is an incredible & brave effort !! - I can't wait to show that video to my wife! (My wife often says "bloody Dollard", because I often force-read her many of the T-Rex transmissions or off building coils & avoiding those domestic chores if at all possible)!

Sputins.
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post

ISBN-10: 1933998679
                        ISBN-13: 978-1933998671

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elementary-L...dp/1933998679/
                        the book is FREE and available online btw.

Elementary Lectures on Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses, and Other Transients : Charles Proteus Steinmetz : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Comment

• @All: Thanks for the advice but I know there are things to be had for free on the internet, even things that are not supposed to be free There's a reason why I choose to pay for a physical copy, but your intentions are noted and appreciated Although I'll have that as well, thanks. A book isn't always convenient and neither is digital.

The point of asking was based on knowing the quality of the printing rather than sources of where to get it. It might be useful if we started a list of rare books with ISBN numbers that are associated with this whole subject as a reference so people know which copies are good and which are absolute trash if they want to buy some of the rare things. That is assuming there is anyone left out there who is sceptical of the digital realm especially at times of need or emergency
                          Last edited by dR-Green; 05-22-2013, 09:11 PM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                            dR-Green,
                            Compared mine to yours and mine looked pretty good in comparison LOL!

If so, please let me know which ones in particular you want and will upload.
                            My version goes back many years and the source would be lost by now.
                            Can see why you want good pictures as the detail is telling the story.

Smokey
                            Thanks for the offer. I don't have time to look through everything now because I'll be off in the morning and I still have loads to do, although at the moment I think they look pretty much the same, one of the diagrams in my image looked worse than what it is because I was trying to get the worse diagram clearer in the picture and it ended up making the other look worse. The funny thing is at various angles the camera can make the diagrams look better than they are in the book hehe. I don't know how publishers can make such a mess of some reprints, they'd may as well just print a solid black page of toner in some cases, seriously. Anyway I'll have to leave all that for when I get back. See you all soon if I don't have internet access, which I'm assuming I won't

Comment

• TEM/LMD ladder network example

jpolakow,

Thanks for the post of resurfaced TEM/LMD/etc. ladder network appendices.

Any thoughts on the maximum current or saturating current rating to shoot for when selecting the 40mHy inductors for the network example on page (12)?

Comment

• Longitudinal Eelectro Saclar Waves

Fror thouse of you, who would like to have a view of what is the underlying problem with the standartly interpreted (restricted/incomplete) Maxellian view of the Classical Electrodinamics (ED) here are 2 (theoretical) papers from one author ( K. J. van Vlaenderen, one of them is co-authored), providing a concise view of the problem.

Here is a part of the summary of the second one that you may find appealing, summing up the practical implications:

"This neglect of Galileo Galilei’s philosophy of physics by the physics community,
                                with respect to gauge conditions, had serious consequences for one of the most brilliant
                                minds in history, Nikola Tesla. There are urgent reasons to review Tesla’s scientific legacy,
                                such as the need for new forms of energy and new energy technologies."

http://www.andre-waser.ch/Publicatio...rodynamics.pdf
                                http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0305098.pdf

The papers require some knowledge about the EDM and are not easy to read, but given some time the idea starts to sink.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                                X