X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
    Lamare,

In reference to your post further up on this page, which seems to have little feedback from others sadly, you seem to regard EM waves as not consisting of particles or what?

I ask this since I've just watched a TED video on a camera that takes a trillion frames per second where in both the wave and particle nature of light is manifested simultaneously.

Ramesh Raskar: Imaging at a trillion frames per second | Video on TED.com

So I find it hard regard EM energy solely as a wave as there is much evidence of its particle like interactions with material objects. Getting to my point, if you are working on a theory that disproves another, it should be able to ALSO make sense of the particle interactions, NOT just solely the wave functions.

Further, I find nothing wrong with superimposition, as it exists with electric and magnetic fields, so its not just exclusive to photons. When you think about it, at incredibly small scales things don't have to work the same as on our macro scale. As with all things, everything start to get weirder the closer you examine and the smaller the objects size. Paradoxes are merely our inability to accept reality for what it is, not something that cannot exist.

Finally, EPD thinks that the B-field, E-field and Poyntine vector are all aligned in a longitudinal wave. TE Bearden thinks that there are two counter longitudinal waves for every transverse (time-forward and time-reverse), he gives no clear description of a longitudinal wave however (lol). You and Madhatter seem to think that some part of an ES wave (Electrostatic Wave) is longitudinal. Can you even have an ES "wave"? Is that the movement of charge or what? Who's right? Who's model is wrong?

While there are a lot of ideas/theories running around there's not enough experimenting in my opinion. I do realize you are working on a new antenna design, with the hopes of a longitudinal mode of operation, which is great. It would be nice if more people joined in and tried different approaches to experimentally prove the existence of longitudinal waves. The tough part of this task is having the proper equipment for time measurement, generation, transmission and reception of RF signals... which is very costly and hard to get.

I hope I didn't come off as dismissive, I think your work is at least giving others a place to start and could very well end up working. At any rate keep up the good work.
    I'll start with the wave particle duality, it's confusing because of the simultaneity of it, bells theorem is a very good way to describe it as well. It's hard to get around that everything behaves as a wave irrespective of the scale, yet there is also the particle nature of it too. It may be easier to think of it as a 'probability' field and decoherence will produce the result we record.

Longitudinal waves & E-field ES waves. I'll touch on this and expand a bit more on the other post. superluminal waves in plasma are a known effect and do not violate relativity as the boundary transition drops to C and conjugate waves. that's the current accepted model.

Comment

I'm not sure if this thread is dead or alive, probably somewhere in between, but I though to share an interesting find I came across today.

While looking up some reference material for another subject I came across "plasma antennas" which seems to be a really interesting and relevant subject in modern radio.

Since longitudinal ES "waves" are known to form in plasmas, why not try to use a plasma antenna in the longitudinal mode to transmit to a similar antenna? If this can be done, it would open up a new era in RF communications affecting everything from WiFi, Cell Phones & GPS to ham radio. Just a thought.

References:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_antenna

Plasma Antennas

Antenna having reconfigurable length - Markland Technologies, Inc.

Patent US1309031
      It's funny how things tend to circle back. I talked about this over a 1yr ago here.

look at Erics circuits and the one Smokey built, one could view it as a receiver for the ES wave. plasma waves are part and parcel to VT's (vacuum tubes) the boundary transistion layer will vary based on level of vacuum pressure. recall Erics work with the old Edison bulbof hard vacuum and filament, the transistion would occur near the filament and glass,the rest of the bulb would have been supporting superluminal ES waves. The effects visually seen would be akin to cherenkov radiation. the bulb was acting as a receptor for the excited and induced ES wave.

Take the setup and modify the receiver bulb to a hard vacuum tube, the glass envelope could have an interlaced network of gold filament, think inverted nixie tube. a ES signal could be sent and detected by the bulb in the same way as TV is with the cathode tube. the need for a magnetic field to reproduce the signal would not be needed as the reproduction occurs upon impact of the boundary. many many new things here.

I'll state this, one needs to tread careful in broadcasting in this arena as it's heavily tested and used by R&D within the military complex. it's also being explored for "signaling thru the noise" radio black out from the 'plasma' field always has a high 'pucker factor'. As long as the researchers hold fast to relativity the progress will be stunted. the drop to C at the boundary is the hard way to do it.

Erics coil work expanded from Tesla and Steinmetz points to 'softer' transitions. I still haven't figured how to merge the two, however I feel that the answers may lie in Farnsworths work, the fusor patent is a good start. the equations and schematics say alot more then the text. I've slowly been going thru it. from my perspective it looked like he was trying to exploit the particle and wave function of the electron field by controlling the flow into the core where it could open a path between the ES and EM transition.

It's hard to put into a post the sheer volume of background physics for high energy plasma. Even I don't have my studies complete, always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
        It's funny how things tend to circle back. I talked about this over a 1yr ago here.
        Madhatter,

Thanks for the informative replies!

I feel there is a dearth of interest from the DIY experimenter in the practical side of Eric/Tesla/Steinmetz's radio work. Everyone seems to be after "free energy" loop holes and spark gap jammers, the fun stuff.

I take it's as the saying goes "eyes to see and ears to hear", when it comes to complex subjects as this. I myself didn't quite realize the implications and practicality of this subject when you brought it up before. But now can see the usefulness and am quite interested in the overall subject.

If its not too much trouble, could you post some reference material I could read up on to differentiate between ES and EM waves? As I find the term ES "wave" to be esoteric. If Electrostatic phenomena involves the intensity and distribution of electric charge, would not the rearrangement of its intensity (potential) or distribution (spacial location/density) cause a magnetic field to manifest? The movement of charge creates a magnetic field, or at least the charge carriers movement does, so does an ES wave not have a magnetic component?

As much as I detest Wikipedia, they seem to have a somewhat useful chart showing the plasma wave classifications:

What type of ES wave, if listed in the above, is the one we are after?

Also, what is the "boundary condition" you reference. A difference in permittivity, conductivity, vacant vs. occupied space? It seems you're not ever referencing to ionized gases like in my prior post on plasma antenna. I take it there is another form of "plasma" in a vacuum tube related to thermionic emission, is this what your referring to?

On a random note, I found a pretty interesting video on youtube when looking up lock in amplifiers, on the effects of photon interaction with NE2 bulbs and their I-V characteristic curves which reminded me of a patent talking about optically modulating plasma for an antenna system. After watching the video, I played around with this a little bit, I was able to turn a neon bulb on and off (biased at 67V) with a blue LED (at 5mA), which made me even more interested in plasma antenna. (I should have recorded the experiment, as It was pretty cool. I had the bulb hooked up to my HP4140B picoammeter / voltage source and a separate supply for the LED. Acording to the pA meter, the bulb current increased by 2-3 orders of magnitude when the LED was directed at it.)

Finally, this question is open to anyone, what is the cause of the "ball plasma" when hit with a sharp dV/dt slew rate? Where would this fit into the Wikipedia chart given earlier? I'm curious to know.

(Its quite hard to take pictures of these plasma ball formations, as they are so intensely bright that they make setting the correct exposure difficult plus they tend to physically move around and vibrate)
        Last edited by garrettm4; 05-17-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• garrettm4, let put up a couple quick links for you, and later tonight I'll expand a bit more.

Supraluminous Waves in Astrophysical Plasmas
          http://www.jpier.org/PIER/pier73/14.07041002.Kuo.pdf

There is also a NASA paper but I'm unable to locate a link for it at the moment.

Comment

Lamare,

In reference to your post further up on this page, which seems to have little feedback from others sadly, you seem to regard EM waves as not consisting of particles or what?

I ask this since I've just watched a TED video on a camera that takes a trillion frames per second where in both the wave and particle nature of light is manifested simultaneously.

Ramesh Raskar: Imaging at a trillion frames per second | Video on TED.com

So I find it hard regard EM energy solely as a wave as there is much evidence of its particle like interactions with material objects. Getting to my point, if you are working on a theory that disproves another, it should be able to ALSO make sense of the particle interactions, NOT just solely the wave functions.
            I see EM (note the M!) waves consisting out of two separate phenomena:

1) Transverse waves, propagating at the boundary of two media with different density, such as on the surface of an antenna or the Cola bottle in the video, which is very interesting. Thank you for posting!

2) "Particles", which are some kind of vortex structure.

In the pictures of the rotating thorus, you see *a* particular shape of such a "particle wave".

Characteristic of this mode is the contained vortex, the rotation(al component), which is what we refer to as the magnetic component or magnetic field.

It appears that there is a hidden longitudinal phenomena associated with these structures. I posted a thread some time ago about Cymatics, whereby interesting structures are created using sound trough a fluid:
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...phenomena.html

One of the most interesting pictures taken that way is this one:

When you accept the existence of longitudinal dielectric waves and consider these to be akin to sound waves trough the aether, then with this picture is is clear that longitudinal waves also play a role in the structure of molecules and atoms.

It appears to me that the fibrous structures that come forth in the Cymatic experiment would be rotating vortexes at the nano level within molecules and would be responisible for "covalent binding" of atoms into molecules.

So, we have a mixture of rotating vortex "particle" phenomena and longitudinal phenomena as well as transverse phenomena at the boundary of larger structures, such as an antenna or a polarizer in QM experiments.

The longitudinal and transverse phenomena are "real" waves which can superimpose, while the self-contained vortex-based "particle" and "molecule" structures cannot easily super-impose (*), because the vortexes have a direction of rotation (polarization), which makes them either "snap" on to one another, or repel one another.

Further, I find nothing wrong with superimposition, as it exists with electric and magnetic fields, so its not just exclusive to photons. When you think about it, at incredibly small scales things don't have to work the same as on our macro scale. As with all things, everything start to get weirder the closer you examine and the smaller the objects size. Paradoxes are merely our inability to accept reality for what it is, not something that cannot exist.
            (*) You bring forth an interesting point.

I was saying that particles cannot super-impose, but I think you have a point. Apparently, it is not that simple that one can say: '"particles" cannot superimpose under any condition, while waves can'.

It is pretty clear that (far field) EM waves do super-impose very nicely, as do light waves, while electrons would not *unless* when fired trough a (double) slit.

So, whether or not the "particle" mode superimposes depends on the particular geometric structure of the "particle" or photon at hand. Let's consider the difference between these two geometric structures I posted above. In one of them, you have two opposing vortexes, while in the other you have only one vortex. It is the particluar geometric structure of the vortices in the "particle", "photon" or molecule structure which determine whether or not superimposition is possible.

And beside that, you have differences in size. Free "electrons" can easily move trough the open space in between atoms in a metal, while in the case their internal vortex connects to vortices within the atom nucleus, like a lightning bolt, it changes in shape an can no longer move freely. Thus "superimposition" to some degree is possible with "electrons" and "atoms", in the circumstance that the "electron" is in a "free" state of motion.

In other words, under certain conditions, superimposition of "particles" or "photons" is possible, under other conditions it is not.

Finally, EPD thinks that the B-field, E-field and Poyntine vector are all aligned in a longitudinal wave. TE Bearden thinks that there are two counter longitudinal waves for every transverse (time-forward and time-reverse), he gives no clear description of a longitudinal wave however (lol). You and Madhatter seem to think that some part of an ES wave (Electrostatic Wave) is longitudinal. Can you even have an ES "wave"? Is that the movement of charge or what? Who's right? Who's model is wrong?
            I'm afraid I differ with Eric in opinion about this particular point.

I think a longitudinal wave does not have a magnetic component, because magnetics == rotation == some kind of vortex. Stowe defines magnetism mathematically as rot or curl of his superfluid:

Tuks Unsorted KieknWatTWordt Stuff : Stowe Personal E Mail

I have determined that in my opinion all of physical processes can be defined in terms of the aether populational momenta (p). Such that,

Force (F) -> Grad p
            Charge (q) -> Div p
            Magnetism (B) -> Curl p

Gravity for example is Grad E where E is the electric potential at x. This resolves to Le Sagian type process as outlined in the Pushing Gravity models. The electric potential E in turn is created by charge which is Div p...
            Eric does not like Stowe's aether model, because of the dimensions he chose to model his super-fluid with, which lead to these dimensions (most notably mass [kg]) to stick their head out of the mudd all over the place.

Either way, IMHO Stowe is at least right about considering magnetism to be a rotational movement in/of the aether and thus defining it mathematically as the Curl or Rot of "something". What that "something" is, is what we call the aether. And no matter how you describe/model the aether itself, you need to describe magnetism mathematically this way in order to come to a correct model. Stowe chose to model the aether as a superfluid using Newtonian dimensions. However, that is not a fundamental choice and could be replaced by some other fluid model.

All right. Now for the possibility of propagating a wave, one needs two characteristics or dimensions in Eric's vocabulary:

1) Compressibility / "spring-ability" / capacitance;

2) momentum / intertia / inductance.

Now within our current electrical engineering concept, momentum or inertia is represented by the magnetic field, the rotational component of the EM field. So, I understand perfectly well why Eric says that the B-field, E-field and Poyntine vector are all aligned in a longitudinal wave. After all, one *needs* some kind of inertia in order to be able to propagate a wave and the only kind of inertia in the aether we have a name for is magnetism.

However, the aether itself does also have it's own intertia, which is modelled by Stowe as the "mass" of the aether "populational momenta" or "fictional particle like marbles" his aether is made up of.

It is this fundamental intertia property of the aether itself which is missing in our understanding, because we only work with one particular manifestation of this phenomenon: it's rotational or magnetic shape.

To put it simply: the aether is like a fluid and has inertia of itself. We don't account for this, but only "count" or "see" it when "it" rotates, when it moves in circles, sprirals or vortexes. That's when we "see" a magnetic field, but that is only a particular manifestation of a more fundamental phenomenon: the inertia of the aether itself, which behaves like a fluid / gas.

And that is also how Tesla considered physical reality, when he wrote:

Tuks Unsorted KieknWatTWordt Stuff : Tesla Prepared Statement80st Birthday

According to the relativists, space has a tendency to curvature owing to an inherent property or presence of celestial bodies. Granting a semblance of reality to this fantastic idea, it is still self-contradictory. Every action is accompanied by an equivalent reaction and the effects of the latter are directly opposite to those of the former. Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curvature of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies and, producing the opposite effects, straighten out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible. But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for them and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are also all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.
            There is a real, physical aether which behaves like a fluid. When you describe it like a fluid, as Stowe does, you get the answers you are looking for by means of plain logic and common sense. It gives you all you need to counter relativity as well as Quantum Mechanics:

Tuks Unsorted KieknWatTWordt Stuff : Ruins 96 Years Einstein Relativity
            Tuks Unsorted KieknWatTWordt Stuff : Questioning Quantum Mechanics

While there are a lot of ideas/theories running around there's not enough experimenting in my opinion. [...] The tough part of this task is having the proper equipment for time measurement, generation, transmission and reception of RF signals... which is very costly and hard to get.
            Well, there is another experiment which people could perform, which would at least prove propagation faster than the speed of light. The single experiment to disprove Einstein has already been performed in 1834:
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-einstein.html

Granted, one needs a dual channel scope, but these can be had at eBay for like $ 100 or so. The rest is just off the shelf components and a lot of wire...

I hope I didn't come off as dismissive, I think your work is at least giving others a place to start and could very well end up working. At any rate keep up the good work.
            I welcome any reasonable exchange of ideas. Very often, the answers one seeks are found by asking the right questions. And there is nothing wrong with asking questions, to the contrary. More people should ask questions and think about things instead of just sitting on the couch.

Last edited by lamare; 05-24-2013, 06:11 AM. Reason: typos and highlighting

Comment

• BTW, got my hands on another project. Re-publishing Patrick Kelly's work:

Free-Energy Devices, zero-point energy, and water as fuel

A DVD with all of his work is under way to my home and I will also get (some of his) domains. Since there are also translations and people need to be able to continue making translations, I need to set up a proper publishing system. I am thinking of setting up Overview — Sphinx 1.1.3 documentation , which means I have to convert all of Kelly's work into a new format.

And I published a theory about how Meyer's "car on water" actually works:
              Theoretic foundation: the electret effect

Comment

• I want to clarify the particle wave issue, the technical term is 'particle-like', big difference between particle and particle-like. If I may explain, the duality is not that there are actual particles akin to little spheres flowing in probability wave it's that the interference produced behaves like a particle that had been projected. So here's where the fascination comes about, the wave and it is a wave is sent along it's path, the boundary transistion produces either a wave pattern or a particle-like pattern depending on pre-observation of the effect.

Now if we take into account the high energy 'plasma' wave that supports pure longitudinal waves of the electrostatic field with no magnetic component it's a pure wave, it also moves faster then light due to a lack of the magnetic field, once it transists to an EM wave it slows to C and will also exhibit the particle-like nature.

Comment

• Maybe Eric and his gang of supporters should try and get this guy to fund him.

The New Science of Giving - Yahoo! Finance

Comment

• Lamare & Madhatter,

I appreciate you guys taking the time to respond! I think I am starting to grasp whats going on a little bit better now as well. Thanks.

Although I must say I still have quite a few unanswered questions, but I'll tough it out and see what I can do about figuring them out from personal study.

On that note, I went on a "research spree" and came across some really interesting reference material which might be of interest here (but will probably put most to sleep though, lol):

This section of the text is most enlightening;

For the transverse waves we have k · E_1 = 0, or ∇ · E = 0, implying by Poisson’s equation that there are no perturbations of the charge density, only fluctuating currents, which, consequently have to be divergence free, ∇ · J = 0 as found from the charge continuity equation. The transverse waves reduce to simple electromagnetic waves, i.e. light, when the plasma density vanishes. For the longitudinal waves, we find that the plasma current and the Maxwell displacement current exactly cancel, and there are no magnetic perturbations associated with these waves. They are consequently termed electrostatic, since the electric fields can be derived from Poisson’s equation, just as in electrostatics.
                    It would appear that the density of charge throughout the plasma is a constant but confusingly (probably only to myself) there are actual currents that flow within the plasma (is this not an oxymoron), this is due to both conduction & displacement currents, I presume? So isn't this phenomena basically phase conjugation (180* phase difference) of a displacement and a conduction current that forms a longitudinal ES wave? That's at least what I got out of all my reading.

It would seem that this same phenomena happens in an "oscillating coil" where by the conduction current is that of the inductive region and the displacement current is that capacitive region of the coil. When in a current mode anti-resonance, the two currents cancel and we have an ES wave to propagate, or something along these lines... it would seem.

Taking this further you could have a longitudinal magnetic wave from a voltage mode anti-resonance condition in the oscillating coil, which pairs up with EM waves having three general modes TEM, TE & TM. Although I must say this is all conjecture on my part, so tread lightly.

Here's one more notable snippet from the text:

In conclusion we might add that the equations formally contain one more solution, namely one where
                    E = 0, but the current density is constant, J ≠ 0. Since we have no dissipation in the system, a dc current
                    which is present initially will prevail for all later times in this model and give rise to a stationary rotation
                    free magnetic field.
                    P.S.

On a random note, I've been debating on what major I want to get at university, I've narrowed down to either Physics, Radio/Electrical Engineering or Chemistry. As all three are very interesting to me its hard to choose, but I think I like physics the most since it attempts to merge electrical engineering with chemistry. Although I'm unsure what jobs are available for someone with a physics major, which leaves me questioning its practicality in real life.

References:

Waves and Oscillations in Plasmas, Hans L. Pecseli (University of Oslo, Norway)
                    Last edited by garrettm4; 05-19-2013, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Garrettm4,
                      I'd suggest going with physics and keeping your mind open, it'll be very very difficult to juggle the mainstream accepted relativity and the non. There are many possibilities with a physics degree, the infrastructure here in the US is seriously short engineers and that gap has a high probability to cause a massive failure in the near future unless there is a shift for students to move back to the math and sciences.

back on topic, you are grasping the jist of it very well. longitudinal ES waves are a known mathematical phenomenon, the trick is using that knowledge and exploiting it. If you read thru the physics behind the ion plasma field in a vacuum tube this effect is occurring. there is sooooo much more then just electron flow happening in a tube, hence why solidstate is not a progression of tube tech.

I need to dig it up but I have some research papers somewhere on intra cloud lighting discharges and ES and EM fields. as I recall there was a couple instances of recorded strikes before they occurred as they were able to record a massive ES spike preceding the EM wave. X-radiation as well. lightning is not fully understood, it also is very ES in nature.

here's a good paper..very mathematical though.
                      Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics
                      it's referenced by some classified nasa docs on this subject.
                      also worth a read,
                      Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics

Comment

• look into the papers of V.P. Oleinik. unfortunately most papers get scrubbed or are exceedingly difficult to acquire.
                        http://www.chronos.msu.ru/EREPORTS/oleinik_faster.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                          look into the papers of V.P. Oleinik. unfortunately most papers get scrubbed or are exceedingly difficult to acquire.
                          http://www.chronos.msu.ru/EREPORTS/oleinik_faster.pdf
                          I could make you an account at my server, so you can upload them to tuks.nl. If you like, I can make you your own subdomain, like madhatter.tuks.nl. Send me a PM with your email address if you are interested. You would need ssh software, like winscp or something similar.

Comment

• Madhatter,

Thanks for the advice and the references! I'm actually not all that bothered by Einstein and orthodox theory, just need to know their practical limits with certain situations.

Also, I found another book that might be of interest:

Finally get to see some usage of Maxwell's scalar potential and lo and behold its with longitudinal waves, maybe TE Bearden was on to something.

In this expression, we can interpret the terms on the left as energy flux and the terms on the right as stored energy. In each case, some of the energy and flux is in the fields and some in the particles. In this case the kinetic flux (or the acoustic power flow) is given by [...] and represents the energy flux carried by the particles, and the Poynting flux represents the energy flux carried by the electromagnetic field. In longitudinal or electrostatic waves, the Poynting flux vanishes, so the energy is carried by the particle flux alone.
                            I'm curious if conservation of energy need exist with a longitudinal transmission, since the absence of a Poyntine flux would preclude that electrical energy need not be conserved as there is no flow of normal EM energy between the two points as opposed to normal radio. Say you have two or more receiving units, would each receiver impose a linear increase in demand at the transmitter like Eric and Tesla say? Or would it work like normal radio whereby whatever small amount of freespace transmitted energy that made its way to the antennae is used without any load to source feedback, but instead have less transmission loss / propagation time delay? Also, directivity of a longitudinal wave remains quite the mystery to me.

References:

Plasma Waves 2nd Ed, D Gary Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
                              BTW, got my hands on another project. Re-publishing Patrick Kelly's work:

Free-Energy Devices, zero-point energy, and water as fuel

A DVD with all of his work is under way to my home and I will also get (some of his) domains. Since there are also translations and people need to be able to continue making translations, I need to set up a proper publishing system. I am thinking of setting up Overview — Sphinx 1.1.3 documentation , which means I have to convert all of Kelly's work into a new format.

And I published a theory about how Meyer's "car on water" actually works:
                              Theoretic foundation: the electret effect

Lamare have you seen this "water exclusion zone"
                              Pollack G.H. Water, Energy and Life - YouTube
                              http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Pitkanen_13.pdf

Comment

• Walter Russell

Walter Russell and the Aether:
                                'Aether Force' - OK, that's good and accepted just like 'Reality Science'.
                                Anybody that Posts on this Forum please don't think that your Post has been ignored as it may not be important to any individual today but may be of the most of significance tomorrow.
                                I notice this from time to time that Forums are like a sine wave and some moments are cold and the next hot!

Have been quiet here working around the house so little research being completed other than reading Walter Russell and looking at how to apply his theories and this has already been done by others at the bench in some aspects as indicated at the site below.
                                Reason why I have always been attached to the Aether and those that attempt to educate us on this non-physical theory and a most difficult task at that.

I have been busy uploading some of the Russell information that I have been collecting to here:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/d...Lao%20Russell/

You will find a clearer picture of Russell in what I have presented as his work was not easily understood and you have had to work at it over the years before it begins to make sense.

More good information here where I see some of our current contributors also present:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-his-work.html

Frequency of the Elements:
                                I have been searching for the resonant frequency of the Elements over some considerable time until tonight when I struck a goldmine of revealing information.
                                There is nothing but confusion on the web on this subject and probably made so on purpose by those in power and working with unreal 'science'.

How do you find the resonant frequency of an Element?
                                I was given information back in August 2009 which I have just discovered how to verify and was asked NOT to make that information available to others but if verified, will make it open access as it is of a significant nature.
                                A simple experiment which I have already done in the past but was not able to connect to a particular Math phenomena and hope to be able to do that today.
                                Once again, 'back engineering'.

An example is Hydrogen which I am currently working with and the help of the designers of the Pyramid and Jerry Bales and a few notable others.
                                The resonant frequency of the King's Chamber is 438 hertz (a Hyperfine frequency) and that is directly associated with Hydrogen but we are working with two different parameters here - one is a resonant frequency of the Element with respect to energy and the other is a resonant frequency associated with Alchemy/Chemistry - difficult again to draw borders.

The Russell 1 and 2 documents covers the Hydrogen generation or whatever gas was your choosing and this was all done by spatial angles (occupying space) of the twin cones position and refers to Russell's theory and drawings like this:

Les Brown Pyramids:
                                Going back to the Energetic Forum on Page 5 you will see Post #9 with reference to Les Brown from 'MonsieurM' and this relates to Nature's radiating spheres.
                                This is a short video from Les Brown explaining the phenomena:

Les Brown and the basic Law Of Nature. Walter Russell Motion. - YouTube

So what we now have is another reality Math in the CUBE ROOT OF PI which is 1.3313 with respect to the distance of separation of the circles on the pond.
                                He goes on here to explain that the 5th circle's diameter is equal to the 1st circle's circumference and so it goes on where #6 circle = #2 etc.

Several years ago I set up Les Brown's Pyramid trangular structure in an attempt to transduce Zinc (battery terminals) into Lithium but I did not succeed and this experiment was left in position for about 3 years.
                                Les was the man that got zapped by a large Pyramid he had constructed where he was attaching a wire to the Pyramid apex from a ladder and found himself thrown violently across the room.
                                I put my failure down to not understanding the full theory and the parts are still available for review and this is where Walter Russell comes into the picture with the more expressive theory.

Spatial Angles of the Elements:
                                I have asked myself on many occasions as to why with the glass bulb of both Tesla and Dollard, one part of the glass will soften to a point where you can probe through the molten glass with a copper wire as I believe Eric Dollard did.
                                If we now look at Walter Russell and his above chart, we can see the spatial angular displacement of the Elements and whatever is the predominant metal within the glass bulb structure will be telling us exactly (probably 'roughly') where the molten glass will appear.
                                This is not an exact science but will be most indicative.
                                Where two elements are combined as in water, we need to work with both angles of Oxygen and Hydrogen and this will probably be the base experiment as to where they will be collectively and we can then apply this to a Joe Cell.

Development of the Resonant Frequencies and Spatial Angles of the Elements:
                                At the suggestion of 'Monsieur M' I will be now developing the relevant frequencies from the work of Walter Russell where we need to reverse engineer the entire Periodic Table but I dont see that as being too difficult at all and to my knowledge, nobody as yet has done this.
                                Once the table is designed, it will be a simple matter to set up the 2D table-top cones to verify the results.

Walter Russell has already given us the angle of Flourine as 44º and from the chart above you can see that Carbon is 90º, Oxygen is 60º, Nitrogen is 75º, Boron is 105º, Beryllium 120º, Lithium 135º and planar Helium at 0 and 180º.
                                This is what he was referring to when during the experiment he wanted to adjust for Oxygen and he believed he knew where it would be spatially.
                                These at this stage are only rough but just gives you the idea of what is required here.
                                The left side of the chart is Female/Blue/Negative and the right side is Male/Red/Positive.
                                This will be the same for Octaves #1 thru #6 but is then a little more complex as the Element numbers increase but not that difficult to draw lines.

According to Russell, the Inert gases should not be a part of the Periodic Table.

I hope all of this can be understood as we are breaking new ground here in an understanding of the true situation with respect to our Elements.
                                There is more on this with respect to the nature or make-up of the Aether and will follow up as I dig deeper.

Taking a break shortly from the maintenance work and will be back with some results.
                                Have just purchased 50 NOS cold cathode Vacuum Tubes, Ericsson RTZ 1021 for $A7.50 which are bipolar working and have an excellent pdf on their construction and use and looks to be a 'special' Tube.
                                What will I be doing with them? - at this popint - no idea!

I have another Math base coming up in the next Post which is also just as enlightening.

Smokey

PS: The word 'HYPERFINE' does not appear in any of my Dictionaries and Greek 'HYPER' means "prefix signifying over, beyond or excess" i.e., something out of the ordinary.
                                This is why I am intent on reading Jerry Bales work as he is notable in this particular area.

Comment

Working...
                                X