X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexanderson Antenna

Alexanderson Antenna 1:100 Replication:
    Have been doing an analysis of the above and calculating logistics required but now find a change has been made and not knowing now where I stand.

http://gestaltreality.com/downloads/...%20Dollard.pdf

This document has 36 pages where mine has 38 and is labelled "Build your own 160 Meter Ham Band Alexanderson Antenna: An Alexanderson antenna system at a scale of 1:100 By Eric Dollard, 9/30/2011".
    And at the bottom:
    'Later: Build Your Own 160 Meter Band Tesla Magnifying Transmitter".

This page is missing from the above document.
    Could I please have a clarification here on what is actually happening and why the change?
    I have been preparing for this event and now uncertain.

If anyone has listened to Eric's new videos you will have heard him make a statement to the effect that the Alexanderson antenna is an extension on the 'Tesla Magnifying Transmitter' (TMT) and he shows this in comparison drawings on Page 9-9.

I also had a question on the 'Potential' or 'Shunt Coil' as to how it was wired with the 4 turn spirals at each of the eight corners and stacked at each layer.
    It looks like the centre of each of these (80 in number) is an 8 turn Pancake Coil with a 4 turn spiral top and bottom but how are they all wired in - horizontally or vertically?
    They are also elongated towards the centre of the body of the coil and does Eric know what is so significant about this odd shape?
    Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Someone asked me to use a spectrum analyser to compare the harmonics of a sine and square wave so here it is

Harmonics - Sine, Square & PWM - YouTube

I think most interesting is the fact that reducing the pulse width of the square wave has a similar effect to a comb filter, filtering out certain harmonic bands as the pulse width is adjusted like a comb filter would do as the cutoff frequency is adjusted.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• 2C53 & 6BK4 Shunt Regulators

2C53 Variable Pulser Power Supply 1,000 volt:

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA319546

This Tube got me to thinking that why should we specifically use Thyratrons for pulsing when the TV Industry has given us so many Shunt Regulators and the 2C53 is just one of those and good for 8 Kv.

But don't go to Nebraska Surplus as they want $US100 each and have stacks and have them down as Transmit Tubes which they are not.

Eric mentioned 6BK4s (6BK4A 26 Kv - 6BK4C 36 Kv) and what sets these aside from the similar Rectifiers by design is the fact that they are Triodes and immediately allow control (actually a Tetrode).
        He mentioned his 6BK4s getting so hot internally that he was able to produce a Galaxy ball all by itself and when the Tube popped, it was still evident for some time in free air!

Have also shown a 1S2 and a 1B3GT TV diode rectifiers as a size comparison and of their internal structure.

Slow - still waiting for caps to arrive.

Is there any chance we can get Eric back here to answer some questions or is that no longer a possibility and should I go to snail mail instead?
        Have the 'Cosmic Ray Detector' sitting and no bells are ringing and would like to know more about the Bolinas 'Shunt Coil'.
        Don't like commiting $$s and time to a project without a proper understanding.
        Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post

Also, don't worry about the chirality ("handedness") of the coils on the CM cokes, just use a sinusoidal signal generator and an oscilloscope to find the phasing. Then mark each side with a phasing dot to denote the positive anti-node of the sinusoid as seen on the oscilloscope. Now you can easily distinguish the coil configuration.
          Are you suggesting that the handedness (chirality) of the coil configuration can be determined using the above method?

Garrett do you mind if I ask you because you used the magic word (i.e. chirality), do you think 'handedness' is a valuable clue to understanding how 'creation' manifests...?

cheers,

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
            Are you suggesting that the handedness (chirality) of the coil configuration can be determined using the above method?

Garrett do you mind if I ask you because you used the magic word (i.e. chirality), do you think 'handedness' is a valuable clue to understanding how 'creation' manifests...?

cheers,
            Raphael,

Winding direction can easily be obtained from the method I gave. Generally, both coils are wound in the same direction, when examining the positive anti-node (sinus above the zero reference) on the second winding, it will be on the other side of the coil with reference to the primary. That is, you see a 180* flip in phase - this of course if your probes are connected with leads facing the same sides (ground clips on the left and sprung hook clips on the right).

So if the positive anti-node is seen on the same side as the primary, the secondary coil is simply wound counter to the primary. Nothing mysterious here. I should point out that capacitive coupling between the two coils can add confusion at higher frequencies, read FE Terman "Radio Engineering, 1947" pgs 11-74.

While I'm not the best person to ask for your second question, I could attempt to say a few words. In organic chemistry, chirality is a very important phenomena. As you have left handed and right handed helical molecules... so it would seem there is some importance to this directionality. Although, I wouldn't place too much emphasis on this, as you could easily take it out of proportion and give it more meaning that it has.

Regards,
            Garrett

Comment

• Determination of Phase vs. Winding Chirality

Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post

cheers,
              Raphael,

Good question on chirality vs. phase of coils! I've been "out of the experimenting loop" for awhile and so am unsure (I feel like I have amnesia right now), but will get back to you on that question in a few days when I have time to play at the bench. However, if you would would like to determine the answer experimentally for yourself, which is always the best way to determine an unknown and great for gaining hands on experience. You would simply wind three coils onto a ferrite rod. Each winding would probably need to consist of 20 to 30 turns, two windings will be in the same direction (so could be wound at the same time) and the third would be wound opposite. That is, if the first two are wound left to right, the third would be wound right to left, starting at the top of the rod going downward.

Now with that said, it would "seem" winding direction should be obtainable from the method I gave prior. As generally, when both coils are wound in the same direction, the positive anti-node (sinus above the zero reference) on the second winding will be on the other side of the coil with reference to the primary. That is, you'll see a 180* flip in phase orientation between the two pairs of windings - this of course if your probes are connected with leads facing the same sides (ground clips on the left and sprung hook clips on the right).

So if the positive anti-node is seen on the same side as the primary, the secondary coil is simply wound counter to the primary, or I would think. However, the experiment given earlier should be done to determine for sure. I should also point out that capacitive coupling between the coils can add confusion at higher frequencies so stay below 1khz when testing. Finally, a fantastic source of reference material would be FE Terman's "Radio Engineering", 1947 pgs 11-74. Probably one of the best reads you will find on transformers, impedance matching and various forms of coupling. It's funny how the older books have such clear and concise explanations compared to newer text.

While I'm not the best person to ask for your second question, I could attempt to say a few words. In organic chemistry, chirality is a very important phenomena. As you have left handed and right handed helical molecules... so it would seem there is some importance to this directionality. Although, I wouldn't place too much emphasis on this, as you could easily take it out of proportion and give it more meaning then it has.

Regards,
              Garrett
              Last edited by garrettm4; 03-29-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Jim Murray

Jim Murray will be speaking at the conference.

Jim worked with Eric for a long time and built circuits, etc... based on Eric's four quadrant theory.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Jim Murray will be speaking at the conference.

Jim worked with Eric for a long time and built circuits, etc... based on Eric's four quadrant theory.
                  Is the 4 quadrant theory consistent with what I am presenting below?
                  How does the 4 quadrant theory mesh with CHIRAILTY and ASYMMETRY?

Aaron do you have a link explaining Eric's 4 Quadrant theory?

4 AGES ModEL – Solar Wind – Magnetic Field – the Atom – Precession of the Equinoxes | Alternative Thinking 37
                  37 and ‘How Gravity Works’ by Maurice Cotterell | Alternative Thinking 37

Take a look at the models of the sun, (c) the idealized magnetic vs. (e) the polarized magnetic.
                  Do we see 4 quadrants?
                  Are they symmetric or asymmetric?

Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                  Raphael,

Good question on chirality vs. phase of coils! I've been "out of the experimenting loop" for awhile and so am unsure (I feel like I have amnesia right now), but will get back to you on that question in a few days when I have time to play at the bench. However, if you would would like to determine the answer experimentally for yourself, which is always the best way to determine an unknown and great for gaining hands on experience. You would simply wind three coils onto a ferrite rod. Each winding would probably need to consist of 20 to 30 turns, two windings will be in the same direction (so could be wound at the same time) and the third would be wound opposite. That is, if the first two are wound left to right, the third would be wound right to left, starting at the top of the rod going downward.
                  Garrett,
                  sadly I am NOT a hands on experimenter.
                  I am more of a hands off theory kind of guy.

BUT having said that...guess what, the 'universal' model I have come across is exactly as you suggest!

And I can place this model of 2 vs. 1 onto a Greek Zodiacal Cross!

i.e. 2 windings in one direction with a REVERSAL of direction in the third winding.

Here is another example, note the direction of the arrows.
                  This is a digital sky survey of the Milky Way btw.

But it gets better >>> Swastika Plate 5000 BC is a Model of the Milky Way
                  Swastika Plate 5000 BC is a Model of the Milky Way | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

Now do you mind telling me how/why you arrived at this model, 2 windings with a reversal of the 3rd?

Now with that said, it would "seem" winding direction should be obtainable from the method I gave prior. As generally, when both coils are wound in the same direction, the positive anti-node (sinus above the zero reference) on the second winding will be on the other side of the coil with reference to the primary. That is, you'll see a 180* flip in phase orientation between the two pairs of windings - this of course if your probes are connected with leads facing the same sides (ground clips on the left and sprung hook clips on the right).
                  Okay the KEY here for me is that you mention a 180 degree out-of-phase transition!
                  We have another match (made in heaven?).

i.e. the number 6 rotated 180 degrees looks like a 9. (and vice versa)
                  Correct?

Now here is the quantum leap of faith I am asking you to take.
                  Write the word LEVI (the name of the tribe providing the priests who were in charge of the Ark of the Covenant) on a piece of paper.
                  Rotate that paper 180 degrees.
                  What we see is that a LEVI priest out-of-phase looks like I^37 upside down.

LEVI = I^37
                  Did you know that the ARK was 137 meters long?
                  Did you know that the gematria value for the word QaBaLaH = 137
                  Did you know that Richard Feynman told all good theorists to write 137 on the wall and think about it?
                  Well if you were crucified like St. Peter upside down (out-of-phase with Jesus?) you might just see written on the wall along with Richard Feynman that LEVI = I^37

Maybe now we can appreciate why in addition to LEvI, ezekIEL, ELIjah, danIEL, hELIos, mIchaEL, gabrIEL, arIEL, and IsrafEL/raphaEL were given these suggestive names?
                  137 the Cosmic Code | Alternative Thinking 37

So if the positive anti-node is seen on the same side as the primary, the secondary coil is simply wound counter to the primary, or I would think. However, the experiment given earlier should be done to determine for sure.
                  I was hoping you would know?

I should also point out that capacitive coupling between the coils can add confusion at higher frequencies so stay below 1khz when testing. Finally, a fantastic source of reference material would be FE Terman's "Radio Engineering", 1947 pgs 11-74. Probably one of the best reads you will find on transformers, impedance matching and various forms of coupling. It's funny how the older books have such clear and concise explanations compared to newer text.
                  I agree with you that the older texts seem far more instructive.
                  That holds true also when doing comparative studies between religions/beliefs/sacred geometry etc.
                  It is interesting to compare older Freemason texts with the drivel being pawned off today by New Age writers who fail to do the proper research.

While I'm not the best person to ask for your second question, I could attempt to say a few words. In organic chemistry, chirality is a very important phenomena. As you have left handed and right handed helical molecules... so it would seem there is some importance to this directionality. Although, I wouldn't place too much emphasis on this, as you could easily take it out of proportion and give it more meaning that it has.

Regards,
                  Garrett
                  I however do disagree with you on the importance that CHirality plays in our reality.

I feel it is KEY, along with ASYMMETRY a.k.a. 'broken symmetry'
                  We know matter and anti-matter are ASYMMETRIC.

"All biological organisms, all plants and animals including man, are chiral."

-Georges H. Wagniere
                  All building blocks from the microscopic to the macroscopic are ASYMMETRIC and CHIRAL in fact.
                  Why do amino acids prefer a certain handedness when laws of probability suggest both should be present?

A full understanding of Chiral Asymmetry is KEY....IMHO

Spiral galaxies are chiral entities when coupled with the direction of their recession velocity. As viewed from the Earth, the S-shaped and Z-shaped spiral galaxies are two chiral forms. What is the nature of chiral symmetry in spiral galaxies?
                  Chiral asymmetry in spiral galaxies? - Kondepudi - 2001 - Chirality - Wiley Online Library
                  There is a symbol that we can use to explain the mechanisms visible/invisible, macro and micro.
                  Its architecture is clearly ASYMMETRIC and it can bend/polarize light!
                  It is 12,000+ years old...and its source is unknown.
                  NANO World APPLICATIONS for the SWASTIKA – the true blue AVATAR | Alternative Thinking 37

In fact the vortex and pagan swastika science collide when on a TOE Quest:
                  The Universal Vortical Singularity - Page 159

Did you know that in China the swastika is called the Wan and the LEI Wen.

Wan has a value of 10,000 also.
                  (funny how the oldest swastika on record can be traced to about 10,000 BCE?)

WEN = NEW 'reversed/mirror image'
                  LEI = I37 'out-of phase'

Another coincidence?
                  I just came across this while looking up the name raphaEL vs. Islamic IsrafEL

Another top-ranking angel in Islam is archangel Raphael. The Hadith names Raphael (who is called “Israfel” or “Israfil” in Arabic) as the angel who will blow a horn to announce that Judgment Day is coming. The Qur’an says in chapter 69 (Al Haqqah) that horn’s first blow will destroy everything,
                  more evidence of the coincidences!
                  RaphaEL’s Schule of Athens – Yin Yang – 69 vs. 96 | Alternative Thinking 37

selah V

p.s. Do you want another AHA?
                  Look up the wikipedia meaning of 'selah'!
                  Can we find evidence/coincidence of the I37/LEI code?
                  Last edited by Raphael37; 03-29-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Cq Cq Cq De N6kph

1) The previous series of writings on the Energetic Forum was aimed at defining the "Force" which obstructs an endeavor such as a "Wardenclyffe" facility. It should be clear even to the most feeble minded that such a project invokes some SERIOUS security issues. Continuous public disclosure would obviously become a major complication in carrying out the design and construction of any major form of Tesla Telluric System. This is an immutable reality that cannot go unacknowledged. The seriousness of this is evident in my Life History.

2) To mitigate this condition I provided extensive detailed information pertaining to this subject on the E.G. Forum, this under the heading, "The Crystal Radio Initiative." All the necessary details were given in these writings for the construction of functioning telluric transmission networks. Little has come back however, no details of working systems have been provided, except a little from dRGreen, madhatter, and Geometric Algebra. Moreover, misuse by "Punky Boys", compounded by "Nems" who declare pi equals 6.66 and wind coils backwards, have thrown everyone into the original disinformation abyss of Arthur Mathews, and Schwarzian Tesla Secrets. It ends here, again, and again.

3) An aberrant Public Myth exists that my Mojave Research Installation at Landers, California was a "New Age Wardenclyffe". Such was not a reality, the installation was in actuality an Earth Signal Receiving Facility, for ionospheric and telluric studies. Here was developed an Alexanderson type Radio Telescope for "viewing" the interior of the Earth. No Tesla Transmission work was ever attempted at the Landers Facility, it involved the efforts of the Radio Corporation of America, in particular that related to the Alexanderson/U.S. Navy project, Submarine Communication.

It is almost ironic that in reality it was R.C.A. and the Bolinas Transmission Facility that was to be the birthplace of the "New Age Wardenclyffe," and this without initial knowledge by myself nor R.C.A. It would take decades for this fact to become evident. The principle reason for the interest in E.P. Dollard by the Radio Corporation was my development of a radically new technology to circumvent the satellite takeover of the trans-oceanic and maritime communication business. This effort could only chart a course straight to Nikola Tesla, and it did. The multi-decade effort leading to a working commercial Tesla Telluric System was nearing realization at Bolinas, but it abruptly was terminated by the U.S. Park Service - Greenpeace axis to turn this important installation into the Dick Dillman Radio Playpen, aka K6KPH or KSM, both of which serve no useful historic, commercial, or scientific interests. Here ends any possibility of developing any working Tesla Telluric System at Bolinas.

4) Considering the obstructive denial at Bolinas, California and Long Island, New York, it can be reasonably expected that here the "Book is Closed" on the Wardenclyffe subject. However the persistent Public Interest in this matter refuses to let it be layed to rest. It wants to see E.P. Dollard construct the "New Wardenclyffe Tower". But the Public has no factual knowledge pertaining to what Wardenclyffe even is, so what is expected from me anyway? Have I become an unwitting servant to the disinformation efforts of Arthur Mathews or Col. Bearden? It would seem so. I am to be the new Prometheus to bring the World a "Free Energy Fusebox". But what was the reward given to Prometheus for his noble effort, a slow, lingering, and painful death. And what was the benefit to the World, a choking abyss of pollution exuded from a growing mass of ever larger pickup trucks. Energetic Freedom!

J.P. Morgan commissioned the Wardenclyffe Project of Nikola Tesla with the aim of establishing a point to point radio-telegraph service between the United States and the Continent. At that time undersea cables were employed for Trans-Continental Telegraphy but these were very slow and expensive. Morgan was very fond of financing inventors like Edison and Tesla, it gave rise to exciting ground breaking technical development, which in turn would profit Morgan. Thus far Morgan's investment was always rewarding. In the course of events at Wardenclyffe Tesla ignored the primary objective, Trans-Oceanic Telegraphy. Tesla was beginning to develop a pathological obsession with regard to the wireless transmission of Electrical Energy, which had not yet been developed into an engineering reality. So Tesla continued to experiment, ignoring the objective set by Morgan. In a damage control effort, upon failing to deliver the Telluric Telegraph, Tesla attempted in vain to interest Morgan in the Wireless Power scheme. The rest is History (& Dis-Info).

There is no "Secret Magic" in the Wardenclyffe Project of Nikola Tesla, no Soviet Scalar Weapons, no Free Energy Machines, and no Aerial Death Beams. The Wardenclyffe installation of Nikola Tesla was no more than a Telluric Radio Transmitter. Had Tesla remained on course in constructing a working Trans-Oceanic Telegraph we would be living in a very different world today. But he did not.

5) To summarize the overall condition of the "Wardenclyffe Idea" the following facts are tabulated;

I) The security situation demands that such an effort be confidential and for the most part be obscured from the Public.

II) A persistent Public Misconception continues to exist placing an impenetrable cloud around any possible understanding of what exactly can be expected. Myth ensues.

III) The obstructive occupation of the two principle localities in which to carry out the effort.

IV) A Government-Environmentalist Complex with an active Presidential Administration, bent on squashing Tesla.

So how does one overcome a list of formidable obstacles? One is to freely publish the necessary technical and theoretical details regarding the construction and operation of Telluric Transmission Networks. I have done this on the Energetic Forum.

Another course is to eliminate the transmission current all together thus rendering the operational networks silent to the minds of the obstructors. This is manifest in the so called "Cosmic Induction Generator". Here two distinct Telluric Networks, the transmit and the receive, are directly connected together at the neutral terminals, obviating any transmission. In this type of configuration the Networks can be studied without invoking complication. In this configuration it is the dielectric terminal of the networks that becomes important in that it simulates an INTER-STELLAR ELECTRIC FIELD of induction, hence the name Cosmic Induction Generator. Fascinating research possibilities exist here, (sure to enrage the Einsteiners). This is the course to follow. Induction Generators are used in a wide variety of industrial applications utilizing both Magnetic & Dielectric Induction. Hereby the Cosmic unit could provide new innovations in material processing, particularly in the mining industry. All said and done, it inevitably may fall into the workings of industrial processes or navy communications in order to become a reality. In this scenario the obstruction would simply vanish, Tesla is vindicated.

6) As for concrete reality, I have just been provided with 33 kilodollars by a very gracious Public to carry out my efforts in this "Wardenclyffe" conception. This is what will be done. The Cosmic Induction Generator will be constructed as far as the finances will allow. This money will be directed into three avenues, first is the restoration of my Corolla assets, second is the installation of the 3 phase electrical system into the building, third is the purchase of the auxiliary signal and control equipment for the R.F. Power Generator, a 5 kilowatt A.M. broadcast transmitter which is now on site. Unfortunately financing for my living expenses will have to come from elsewhere, or the provided finances would be expended and taxed so as to prevent the completion of the objectives here stated. The "Wardenclyffe Idea" will now move forward, minding the restriction presented.

73 DE N6KPH
                    SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                    Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post

There is no "Secret Magic" in the Wardenclyffe Project of Nikola Tesla, no Soviet Scalar Weapons, no Free Energy Machines, and no Aerial Death Beams. The Wardenclyffe installation of Nikola Tesla was no more than a Telluric Radio Transmitter. Had Tesla remained on course in constructing a working Trans-Oceanic Telegraph we would be living in a very different world today. But he did not.

73 DE N6KPH
                      good post T-Rex
                      thanks for the info

namaste

Comment

• Could someone who's in contact with Eric please pass on the following question: "Where in Colorado Springs Notes is the reference that the Colorado Springs coil operated at 45 kc (or any frequency for that matter) when the secondary and extra coil are connected in series?" This is extremely important. Thanks to anyone who can relay the message.

[edit] It should also be noted that the final CS arrangement that's mentioned in CS Notes appears to have a 20 turn secondary, on which there is no such data as is given for the 17 turn configuration. I.E. the 17 turn configuration is known/described down to the finest detail such as turns distribution/spacing, but unless Tesla reverts to an earlier configuration, then such things are unknown for the final 20 turn configuration.
                        Last edited by dR-Green; 03-30-2013, 02:40 AM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Hi dR, Page 101 of the PDF July 25, 1899. There is a reference, if it the one you are after or not I'm not sure.

See attachment.

Cheers

P.S. There are also some references page 66 through 73.
                          Page 67 there is 21 000 per second and 122 000 per second mentioned.

Attached Files
                          Last edited by Farmhand; 03-30-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Farmhand, but I don't think that's it. That's far too early on, the secondary there is 35 turns and the extra coil hasn't been made yet. It should be somewhere later on, around where he speaks of the 17 turn secondary or later. From that point on he talks about the extra coil being used and the "vibration is about normal", but I don't see anywhere that "normal" is specified, and then suddenly the secondary is back to 20 turns with no more mention of any frequencies or anything.

[edit] The only place I see 45(.5) kc specifically mentioned is page 361 (of the book), and here the secondary is short circuited, so I don't think that's it.

Although this on page 361 seems to be the frequency of the extra coil with the capacitance. So unless there's some other reference, that's it? The primary/secondary are to be tuned to the frequency of the extra coil with capacitance? I don't see 45 kc anywhere else. The secondary at this point in time is also 20 turns.

As I currently have it:
                            17 turn secondary alone = 43.8 kc (or perhaps it was 42.8, I forget), physical dimensions known
                            20 turn secondary alone = frequency unknown, must read the earlier notes, physical dimensions (height and wire distribution) unknown
                            Extra coil alone with capacitance terminal = 45.496 kc
                            20 turn secondary + extra coil in series = frequency unknown, supposedly 45.496 kc ?
                            Last edited by dR-Green; 03-30-2013, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Colorado Springs Notes

Colorado Springs Notes:
                              I am only posting this as you will probably not receive an answer as all of mine have also been ignored and hope this helps.

October 5th 1899.
                              SECONDARY COIL ALONE (NO Extra):
                              Page 206 "Test of secondary last pattern, 17 turns in all".
                              n = 42,800 Hz with p = 268,920 Hz - Note that this is SECONDARY ALONE and does not include the Extra Coil.
                              n = frequency and p = the natural resonant frequency of the coil (n*2pi).
                              This is at the time he is now elevating the 38.1 cm ball up through the roof of the building.
                              This data is important as it is where he has finalised the 'transmitter' side and is now charting elevation and noting its effects.

You will note that 'n' is not very important to Tesla and he is more interested in capacity and inductance.
                              Back on Page 190 Sept 19 1899 he concludes that Fig 4 is the best but raises the question - "what is the best length to give to the wires".

The Math, does it work out with a 17 turn secondary at 49.25' diameter?:
                              2pir = 2*3.14*24.625 = 154.72' * 17 = 2630.3' = p = 373.94 Khz with 1/4wave = 93.485 Khz as previously determined and close to Earth resonance frequency of 148,700Khz/[pi/2] = 94,665Khz.
                              Yes, it does!

Page 345 is the reference to the shorting of the dynamo at the power house but gives the frequency of the secondary as 42,640 hertz with all jars in place at 0.1296uF.
                              There was NO Extra in place here, just the output of the SECONDARY ALONE into different loads ("secondary of latest type, 20 turns of two wires No. 10") and 4 photographs taken XVIII, XIX, XXI and XXII is of the "new extra coil" in place and where we see a frequency change.

PLUS EXTRA COIL:
                              Page 349 - This is now where we need to read carefully and we see the frequency change to 93,110 Hz and p = 585,000 with the EXTRA COIL NOW IN PLACE which is what I feel is close to Earth resonance/(pi/2) which I have previously determined (148,700/[pi/2] = 94,665 Khz).
                              His capacity is now much less at 0.0486 uF and calculates a magnifying factor of 10,530.
                              He then continues with Watts calculations on Page 351 of 300,000 Watts and potential 'P' of 141,400 volts.

By dropping the capacity considerably he has increased both the primary and secondary frequency as Tp = Ts = Te and we are now operating at the desired Earth resonance frequency at about 94Khz such that all 3 coils are now operating at the same frequency.
                              Capacity 0.1296/0.0486 = 2.7 and applied to the secondary alone frequency of 42640*2.7 = 115 kHz but at the same time we would have an inductance also varying but this Math presented just to demonstrate the frequency increase.

Nowhere that I have found does Tesla mention the Earth resonance frequency as such but the Math above shows the relationship as I have previously determined.

Will be working now with Tesla's Math which I feel, from observation, very few have attempted to do.
                              As I see it.

Smokey

Comment

• Hi David, Aren't those notes in relation to the extra coil connected to the ground
                                plate through the lamps ? Not with the extra coil in series with the secondary ?

I think he says the secondary is shorted and the primary and the regulating coil
                                are used with a condenser terminal connected to ground. So basically he is using
                                the primary to create ground vibrations which the extra coil utilizes, is what it
                                looks like to me. At 93,110 Kc seems like.

Anyone find a reference yet to the frequency with the extra coil in series with
                                the secondary and a known terminal capacity ?

Cheers
                                Last edited by Farmhand; 04-02-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X