Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been busy lately with the buisness, just finished up the refurb on the power supply unit I picked up. some before and after pics. debating on going to the trouble of silkscreening labels on the front.

acquired some more parts, working on yet more math and sorting the schematics Eric has shared.

Comment

• Thank you David, great info.!

It seems that the actual pdf's of the best radionics books are extremely difficult to find online....

does anyone have pdf's of expired copyrights on alternative/aetheric healing in general?

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
      techzombie,

Trevor James Constable

See the first and second last 'The Visual Ray'.
      Have actually done this and it works and shows you what power you have in your eyes, just like Superman as this is what it is telling you.

Anything to do with TJ Constable is kind of Radionics associated and it all boils down to being Witch like as this is what they were burnt at the stake for - messing with the Aether and nothing to do with Satan.
      I keep looking behind me.

Borderland Sciences (BSRF) under Meade Layne were just so far ahead of the mob and that is where I started.

Smokey
      Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• psychotronics related

Originally posted by techzombie View Post
        Thank you David, great info.!

It seems that the actual pdf's of the best radionics books are extremely difficult to find online....

does anyone have pdf's of expired copyrights on alternative/aetheric healing in general?
        Visit Energetic Science Ministries™ | Resource Library

There are 2 parts - two great papers about Egely here. They're free for distribution to the best of my knowledge.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Does anyone know why bulbs start to light in open circuits at high frequencies? I burnt out the first bulb last night, the glass is black inside, there's clearly a decent amount of power going through it into the earth. This is a result of minor adjustments to the (secondary) coil, the supplied power hasn't been increased at all.

This was one of the grain of rice bulbs. Measured resistance = 7 ohms. Halving this resistance at the ground end by putting two bulbs in parallel has the opposite effect of what one might expect - rather than the energy more easily flowing into the earth, the bulb at the top of the extra coil gets brighter. Although I suppose the bulbs in parallel are dissipating less energy (a lot less light is produced) so by conventional thinking the bulb at the other end "should" get brighter, but in reality it's an easier path to earth through the parallel bulbs, why should the bulb at the top of the extra coil get brighter at all.

The energy also seems to want to "spill" into receivers even though the transmission line/wire that's connecting them is earthed, with quite poor connections to the receiver. It's quite curious how there's "practically zero" volts at the ground end of the receiving secondary coil, but 20 turns of coiled wire later there is "high(er)" voltage which is detectable without physical connection to anything, the voltage gradient over the receiving coil is observable with an AV plug. The receiver can clearly be seen to be in resonance due to the fact that by touching the grounded parts of the circuit it continues to work as normal, but touching anything that has gone through coiled wire causes it to stop working (including the usual effects of body capacitance near it).
          Last edited by dR-Green; 02-17-2013, 11:12 PM.
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Trevor James Constable

Aaron, techzombie,
            I was most surprised when I first saw 'Cosmic Pulse of Life' available for free and actually did download it just to confirm but note now the loopholes have been closed off as you say.
            Besides that book I also bought 'Loom Of The Future' which is where I gleaned my Rain Engineering detail from.
            The schematics/circuit diagrams don't exist in these books but just so much information is provided and you have an intent, you can glean the missing bits.
            Learn the word 'Intent' and what it means and add a smile and the magic happens.
            Anyone that has read my Aetheric Rain Engineering pdfs can see that a good part of it is Radionics associated and includes messing with Crystals.

I can sit here doing my daily weather download and begin drawing circles on the synoptic charts where I feel that rain is needed as I happened to do yesterday and today, bingo, right where I wanted it and now you can explain that to me so that everybody understands.
            To the best of my knowledge the system that generated that rain did not previously exist and have now excluded coincidence as one of the involved possibilities.

If you go to the Borderlands site you will see certain material that has been released for download and at the bottom of page suggests other closely associated topics like this:

L. George Lawrence | Borderland Sciences Research

And this:

Experimental Electroculture Part 1.pdf - SchematicsForFree.com

And this from the Journals:

Detecting Biodynamic Signals, I | Journal of Borderland Research

Radionics is closely associated with Electrometer or' Life Force' measurement and this I also do in the background.
            I have built Dr Hulda Clark's 'Syncrometer' (and others) but must admit to not having the time to fully test these devices as it is not prime focus.

Gregory Hodowanec is also one I would include in this measurement field with his 'Rhysmonic Cosmology':

Gregory Hodowanec: Rhysmonic Cosmology (Index of Articles)

I will do a show and tell now that I can present pictures.

My goal would be to set up a Lab that involves others where we could fully evolve these devices to a stage of complete replication.
            That's why I invited Eric to Oz but can't see that happening.

BSRF (Borderlands Science & Research Foundation) in Garberville, California near Eureka in amongst the Redwoods is after donations to allow them to present all of their collected Files into Journal presentations like as displayed in the last URL.

I apologise for my long Posts but I have a lot to offer.

Smokey

Comment

• Madhatter,
              Beautiful work, you have done an excellent job!
              Makes one feel good, doesn't it?

dR-Green,
              Yes, I know what you are describing and my feeligs are that you have set up through the coil, standing waves which will be voltage amplified but no current.
              Think this is why body and touch capacitance kill the one wire energy.
              Find this same effect with the Extra Coil but when you go to the variable capacitor which I have set up between Secondary and Extra, you can improve signal strength by the hand at a certain distance.
              A surface wave like LMD and not TEM, my little 1N34 probe and headphones would tell you more.

techzombie,
              Next one with Eric would you please ask him about his 'Cosmic Ray Generator' (CRG) with the large bulb and how he was able to poke a piece of Copper wire through the hot spot in the glass.
              This is the Tesla 'Radiant Energy' at work where somewhere on the glass surface, the glass will become molten.
              Think others here would also like to know a little more about the CRG in general as several of us here are building this device.
              Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                Does anyone know why bulbs start to light in open circuits at high frequencies? I burnt out the first bulb last night, the glass is black inside, there's clearly a decent amount of power going through it into the earth. This is a result of minor adjustments to the (secondary) coil, the supplied power hasn't been increased at all.

This was one of the grain of rice bulbs. Measured resistance = 7 ohms. Halving this resistance at the ground end by putting two bulbs in parallel has the opposite effect of what one might expect - rather than the energy more easily flowing into the earth, the bulb at the top of the extra coil gets brighter. Although I suppose the bulbs in parallel are dissipating less energy (a lot less light is produced) so by conventional thinking the bulb at the other end "should" get brighter, but in reality it's an easier path to earth through the parallel bulbs, why should the bulb at the top of the extra coil get brighter at all.

The energy also seems to want to "spill" into receivers even though the transmission line/wire that's connecting them is earthed, with quite poor connections to the receiver. It's quite curious how there's "practically zero" volts at the ground end of the receiving secondary coil, but 20 turns of coiled wire later there is "high(er)" voltage which is detectable without physical connection to anything, the voltage gradient over the receiving coil is observable with an AV plug. The receiver can clearly be seen to be in resonance due to the fact that by touching the grounded parts of the circuit it continues to work as normal, but touching anything that has gone through coiled wire causes it to stop working (including the usual effects of body capacitance near it).
                tungsten filament bulbs have a tiny coil of tungsten, that small coil will have a resonance peak of its own, that may play a part. the bulb is a simple ballast resistor, depending on where in the circuit your putting it will effect the extra coil. ballast resistors are fascinating in behavior over traditional resistors. the bulb will behave as a current limiter/regulator due to the thermionic action of the filament, the resistance will vary as the temperature changes.

Comment

• radionics

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                  Learn the word 'Intent' and what it means and add a smile and the magic happens.
                  Reich talked about the Y-Factor but it took forever for anyone to learn what it meant - you just spelled it out almost. The Y-Factor is the YOU-Factor and that is what allowed his orgone motors to run.

Most members here at Energetic Forum don't know it, but I had this forum setup originally to be a support board for PATHS - the most advanced "quantum" or aetheric mind technology ever developed. It basically made all commonly known radionics methods obsolete. It works even if there is no intent involved, which has most people in the radionics world scratching their head. But, it does require that anyone on the receiving end does have a subconscious mind, which is identifiable in the collective. It isn't frequency based, it is based on a principle that the subconscious mind communicates in a "universal language" that is common to every human regardless of the language they speak. That code has been cracked and is one of the most important discoveries in history.

Even the QXCI/EFPX/SCIO is a radionic frequency broadcast machine. Bill Nelson simply did everything he could to get away from that language, but that is exactly what that machine is - a computerized radionic frequency broadcaster.

I'll see if I can post more radionics related documents.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                    Madhatter,
                    Beautiful work, you have done an excellent job!
                    Makes one feel good, doesn't it?

dR-Green,
                    Yes, I know what you are describing and my feeligs are that you have set up through the coil, standing waves which will be voltage amplified but no current.
                    Think this is why body and touch capacitance kill the one wire energy.
                    Find this same effect with the Extra Coil but when you go to the variable capacitor which I have set up between Secondary and Extra, you can improve signal strength by the hand at a certain distance.
                    A surface wave like LMD and not TEM, my little 1N34 probe and headphones would tell you more.

techzombie,
                    Next one with Eric would you please ask him about his 'Cosmic Ray Generator' (CRG) with the large bulb and how he was able to poke a piece of Copper wire through the hot spot in the glass.
                    This is the Tesla 'Radiant Energy' at work where somewhere on the glass surface, the glass will become molten.
                    Think others here would also like to know a little more about the CRG in general as several of us here are building this device.
                    Thanks.

Smokey
                    thanks, it surprisingly wasn't that difficult to clean up, bakelite is far superior to plastics today. I replaced all the dry caps and went over the solder connections. looking over the layout and the schematic I made off it, the one transformer that feeds to two terminals and the indicator bulb seem to be off the input side of the transformer while the HV leads are wired to the low voltage variac and also feeds to the filament on tube. I get that to a certain extent as the HV rectified voltage would be on the filament leads, but how is that going to handle the current draw for heating the tube? need to some more digging on that transformer, it's not labeled other than some ink stamps... should re-draw the schematic. I didn't have a small replacement bulb on hand for the indicator so I put in a neon bulb with a 175kohm resistor, not entirely sure what the voltage on that circuit will be though..

Comment

• I feel like a hundred volts out of the cosmos is hard to do with a small antenna.. A large antenna might get interference from covering such a large area. Goodness, how will you fire that thing.. I'll be thinking it over!
                      Last edited by Infunity; 02-18-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                        tungsten filament bulbs have a tiny coil of tungsten, that small coil will have a resonance peak of its own, that may play a part. the bulb is a simple ballast resistor, depending on where in the circuit your putting it will effect the extra coil. ballast resistors are fascinating in behavior over traditional resistors. the bulb will behave as a current limiter/regulator due to the thermionic action of the filament, the resistance will vary as the temperature changes.
                        Yes, Farmhand made a video before using a bulb as an inductor I think and it produced the usual high voltage spikes when pulsed.

But in this situation, why is the current flowing? It wouldn't work at 50 cycles, so why at higher frequencies? I don't think the resonance of the bulb itself is much of a factor in this case because different bulbs work the same, the only difference being the brightness, but the point is they work.

Taking the thermionic action into consideration, the resistance decreases as the temperature increases, but to what extent? Less than 3.5 ohms (= 2 parallel bulbs)? It gets difficult then because of the power dissipated by the single bulb compared to the parallel bulbs. There just seems to be energy flowing to places where it "shouldn't", as if action without equal and opposite reaction, at least none that's intuitively observable. It flows through the filament to earth and causes it to light from the "nothingness" on the other end. That is, it readily dissipates this energy in the form of light/heat, when it's free to escape on the other end. Why light the bulb?

The same equally applies to the receiver. Why flow into the receiver and power the load, when there's an easier path to earth.
                        Last edited by dR-Green; 02-18-2013, 12:26 AM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Trevor James Constable

Amazon sells "The Cosmic Pulse of life", in paperback, for $19.96. Orders over $25, shipping is free. I just thought you would like to know.

Comment

• Pendulum Dowsing

Radionics and Dowsing go hand in hand.
                            Hanging above my bench is a Brass key and this is used for Pendulum Dowsing.
                            If I require answers I will us the key for this purpose but also do acknowledge that I use it too infrequently.
                            This happened just now.

Question asked of the Key:
                            The Key is held above a 24A Vacuum Tube, a NOS Kenrad that arrived last week making 14 in total.

"Is the 24A the Vacuum Tube that Nikola Tesla used in his Pierce Arrow with his electric motor back in 1931 with Mr Savo in attendance"?

You first must introduce yourself to the key and tell it what you want and in this case I asked for a 'yes' answer to swing right and left and for a 'no' answer to swing up and down or north and south and you will note that this is contrary to convention.
                            The response was an emphatic 'yes' a left to right.
                            I then told the Key 'thankyou' and asked it to stop and it did.

I then asked for a confirmation of that result by now moving in an up/down direction and again the response was emphatic.

Telling the Key to stop and it did.
                            End of session and took about 3 minutes.
                            Now, does that sound like Witch Craft or what?
                            I would rather it be called 'Radionics'.
                            Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Interesting Results

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                              Does anyone know why bulbs start to light in open circuits at high frequencies? I burnt out the first bulb last night, the glass is black inside, there's clearly a decent amount of power going through it into the earth. This is a result of minor adjustments to the (secondary) coil, the supplied power hasn't been increased at all.

dR-Green,

Just wanted to say I think your doing some fantastic work, as usual! There definitely needs to be more open and clear headed people like yourself doing experiments!

For clarification, when you say the grain of rice incandescent bulb ("grain of wheat" where I'm from) lights in an open circuit, you're referring to a free bulb, outside of the circuit, with leads open right? Or is this with just one wire connected to the circuit, and if so at what point?

I'm probably wrong on this, but in an "open circuit" condition, three possible modes of energy coupling are possible, Electrostatic, Magnetic & Electro-magnetic. The first is purely capacitive coupling, the second is magnetic coupling (but requires a closed "loop" though so this is obviated by the circuit conditions at hand), the third is radio absorption, either as a "black body" or merely as a reflector having a certain amount of attenuation associated with it.

The bulbs are most likely acting as either a lossy conductor for a mutual terminal of some sort of capacitive loop or acting as a lossy radio reflector having high attenuation upon reflection, both would yield the same effects - heating of the filaments. Oscillations of the filament should be nill, due to extremely high AC resistance - the natural logarithmic decrement would be very high, probably enough to preclude oscillation. If the circuit isn't radiating large amounts of RF energy (and have the directivity to focus enough of it to be meaningful), it most likely comes down to the capacitive mode of energy coupling.

As for "thermionic emission", while I'm not a physicist, I don't think this is a major factor in the heating of the filament, merely something that the filament "could" do when it is hot enough to release electrons - thus not really anything of importance in this case. The V/I characteristics of incandescent filaments is quite interesting, as Madhatter has pointed out, non-linear and contains a region of negative slope (negative differential resistance). (When an Iron filament is used in a hydrogen atmosphere, the resistivity becomes even more complex due to the sequestration of hydrogen by the iron. Resulting in the filament increasing in resistance when cold (sequestrated hydrogen increases resistivity) and decreasing when hotter (hydrogen is released as temp goes up). At a certain temperature the filament returns to the normal characteristic curve, resistance goes up with temp, (as in the absence of hydrogen) all resulting in a complex constant current source - basically a variable resistor that maintains a specific current within certain operating voltage limits)

If the bulb isn't truly an open circuit, that is, connected from secondary to the earth as I think you've described, then the earth current from the Tesla Transformer (which is basically an odd form of "electrical pump") would of course burn out the bulb when operating with finer tuned conditions - i.e. greater earth current.

As far as I understand, the electrostatic potential of the extra SHOULD increase as the earth current increases, this is the basic operation of the pump - more "earth current" = greater "terminal potential". Which is the ultimate problem of the Tesla Transformer, it eventually turns into a "4th of July sparkler" when you tune it just right, lots of earth current and subsequently too much electrostatic potential to contain at the terminal end - eventually the air dielectric ruptures and the light show begins. This of course, when you apply some serious current to the primary, like the thyratron circuit that Mr. Dollard has drawn up, or other equivalent high di/dt circuits.

From my understanding of the 3 coil circuit, the primary is purely a translational component following Kirchhoff's laws. However, the secondary and the extra are both ran as oscillating coils of differing characteristic impedance functions, not following Kirchhoff's circuital laws (current in does not equal current out, respective to each of the two terminals of each network). The impedance mismatch causes a partial reflection to take place at the junction between the two oscillating coils (point where differential impedance change per unit length is greatest). Which in my opinion, is what facilitates the pumping action of the earth current. A portion of energy makes it's way to the extra, exciting it, but most is bounced back to the secondary. Then you have the concatenation of both waves (from extra and secondary respectively), adding together as a 1/2 wave but in phase, rather than anti-phase. Resulting in the extra's terminal voltage rising in step with the secondary's earth current to form a sudo reflection amplifier type action.

Just wanted to say I'm not here to impose any "theories" (we all have our own views), just giving my two cents (which is most likely in err) for what it's worth. Keep up the interesting work!

Garrett
                              Last edited by garrettm4; 02-18-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Thank you Garrett.

Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                                For clarification, when you say the grain of rice incandescent bulb ("grain of wheat" where I'm from) lights in an open circuit, you're referring to a free bulb, outside of the circuit, with leads open right? Or is this with just one wire connected to the circuit, and if so at what point?
                                I've put a diagram below. As far as I could find on ebay "grain of rice" and "grain of wheat" were different sized bulbs, although I didn't look too far into it and I don't remember which mine were actually named as.

Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                                As far as I understand, the electrostatic potential of the extra SHOULD increase as the earth current increases, this is the basic operation of the pump - more "ground current" = greater "terminal potential". Which is the ultimate problem of the Tesla Transformer, it eventually turns into a "4th of July sparkler" when you tune it just right, lots of ground current, and too much electrostatic potential to contain at the terminal end, eventually the air dielectric ruptures and the light show begins.
                                Yes I see, that makes sense. It would seem that the current flowing through to the earth is what causes that bulb to light, and the higher potential of the extra coil causes the other bulb to light. (Although why does this only happen at higher frequencies?) The bulb WILL NOT light on the ground end of the coil with an equal capacitance as is used on the top of the extra coil, it needs a much bigger capacitance I.E. the earth. So in other words it either needs a massive capacitance or a high potential to work in open circuit/single wire mode. "High" potential being only just capable of lighting fluorescent tubes and keeping them lit within about 5-10cm of the extra coil/terminal, and a neon bulb with metallic contact.

It all gets more interesting/confusing when some bulbs work and some don't. A 28V bulb will light up on the ground end, but a 2V bulb won't etc. I can't even get a Mini Maglite bulb to light, but the 28V bulb will. I haven't made a note of the resistance of all the bulbs but there's no apparent logic to it yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X