This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post
    ...Dollard has worked it out. He has my thanks. My book is sold out now, don't expect to do a second edition.
    So therefore, is it safe to say a release in pdf, scribd or such is in the works?

Comment

• smokey..I'm going to post a circuit diagram on the yahoo groups later, take a look and let me know if it makes some sense to you. I picked up an old piece of equipment from an engineer at NASA, it's a custom built rig. I traced the wires and put together the diagram, it seems to make some sense to me but then there is some odd outputs, and labeled "send" "receive" switch that does switch between two sources and a panel meter that is switched for either volts or amps. I picked it up mostly for the parts, but if I can figure out what it's intent was it may be useful to leave it as is.

I know a pic is worth a thousand words, pics and diagram over at the yahoo groups tonight, pacific time.

basic components:
      variac 200-b
      83 mecrury rectifier tube
      thodarson choke
      thodarson tf
      massive aerovox capacitor

oh and the interesting part, not a single resistor that I can identify, lots of inductors but no resistors, at least that I can see. wait technically there is one, the indicator bulb on two of the output posts, there are 5 HV output posts per the case description.

whole thing weighs in at a mere 40lbs.

Comment

• Tube Power Supply

madhatter,
        Looks to be a 30s vintage power supply for Vacuum Tubes.
        The 83 is a good mercury vapour rectifier and would use 5 volts for its heaters.
        The Variac and the 500volt meter suggest a variable HT for use with different Tube projects.
        A good buy either for the parts or could be refurbished back to new for use.

Spent quite some time here myself building power supplies for Tube use using an external Variac and this is an excellent start.

Think the send/receive is just a temporary setup for some other use and this would actually be the on/off switch for the supply.
        Variac looks to be about 1.5 amp rating.
        If you have a schematic, would be worth refurbishing.
        Lack of resistors is also typical of a power supply.
        Hope that helps.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
          madhatter,
          Looks to be a 30s vintage power supply for Vacuum Tubes.
          The 83 is a good mercury vapour rectifier and would use 5 volts for its heaters.
          The Variac and the 500volt meter suggest a variable HT for use with different Tube projects.
          A good buy either for the parts or could be refurbished back to new for use.

Spent quite some time here myself building power supplies for Tube use using an external Variac and this is an excellent start.

Think the send/receive is just a temporary setup for some other use and this would actually be the on/off switch for the supply.
          Variac looks to be about 1.5 amp rating.
          If you have a schematic, would be worth refurbishing.
          Lack of resistors is also typical of a power supply.
          Hope that helps.

Smokey
          I've scribbled one out on paper, need to draft it up. I'll post it later tonight.

I've got half dozen or so of the 83,also have two raytheon 866's they are loaded with mercury! more than any of the RCA or JAN RCA ones. not familiar enough with 866 to know if it's normal or enhanced for some reason.

Comment

• JG Gallimore & Jerry E Bales

Hyperfine Hydrogen wavelength:

Eric might know what I am getting into here.

Don't know if any of you are aware of the work of JG Gallimore?
            Appeard to have a distinct ability to comprehend a mystery and then be able to suggest an organisation that might replicate that phenomena and he also covered some ground on TH Moray which was the reason for my reading.
            Reading through his work and I come across this out of his 'Relationship Between Parapsychology and Gravity' on page 165:

Quote:
            "2.5" tube 11ft long acts as a "matched impedance" to natural "Radiation". Therefore the energy is attracted! The tube is also an electrically closed body - and an electrostatic charge may increase its "drawing power". End polarity may be important."

Suggest end polarity to be negative (negative Ions).

Really bad news this electron thing which we are still waiting to see - what it really is is the Aether and nothing less and it surrounds a mass as well as being inside the mass and it is the electron that causes the heating and resistance as it simply will not get out of the way.
            When you work with gas discharge Vacuum Tubes, this is what you see, the electron cloud which you control to steer away from the real action where the Plasma is and second in line to the Aether.

Working with Aetheric Weather Engineering and I find that there is a relationship used here but not sure of the ratio and was working with 1:45.
            The ratio used above is 1:52.8 and may show my error in attempting to scale something from a poor drawing which is not easy and not knowing what the relationship is that we are supposedly working from.
            At the same time I am engrossed in the work of Jerry E Bales and his accident with dismantling an antenna that created a lightning like event.
            Jerry detailed the Math involved and had already made some calculations of his 3 piece antenna and find that he has a similar arrangement with his 3 metal tubes that slotted into one another.
            His ratio is 1:53.3 which is very close to JGs.

Jerry wrote an article titled 'Controlling Mass Via The A-Vector' and this is related to the 'hyperfine hydrogen wavelength' and in his case, multiplied by 12 and giving a total of 36 multiples of lambda H1 hyperfine.
            Not that I understand what this is really all about apart from the fact that we are dealing with the manipulation of a gas that may prove to be beneficial as an energy source 'Energy Extraction From Hydrogen'.

http://www.electrogravity.com/Energy...yPipe_Add1.pdf

Have been through all my tubes here and selecting some that may suit this project.
            My tubes will be half size of Jerrys as I feel the diameter/length ratio is the prime factor here and not necessarily the length - the harmonic progression will always get us to the end of the line.
            Jerry's tubes were all of 10' length, 2.25", 1.75' and 1.5", smaller tubes both 8.3' long.

My reason for buying Christopher Dunn's book, "The Giza Power Plant' was to gain facts about the King's Chamber and its resonance frequency.
            This is said to be 438Hz and this is close to the frequency that Jerry used to pump his tubes with to set up standing waves when he was forced to switch off in fear of creating an event that was not under his control (noise of a Tornado).

This is the power plant of Giza that is being replicated here but the key is to do a Tesla and just back off a little so that the arcs and sparks are not seen (plasma) and design the device for best output under complete control, that's if it will allow us to do just that.

Anybody here that is able to expand on what I have proposed above is most welcome to comment as we have a neat mixture of Math, Harmonics, Music and Resonance and I need to understand a little more of Jerry's A-Vector.

I have a history of working with tubes, magnets, iron and copper, mobious coils and bismuth and have already had some experiences that were overwhelming and looking forward to this new adventure as it is what the Pyramids are all about.

TH Moray:
            Lots happening here with Moray and this will continue.
            Have Army headphones (and dynamic microphones) on the way and another set of Trimm high impedance and looking for an answer to a high gain no battery front end.
            Back into Germanium transistors and 'negative resistance' like in a Tunnel Diode seems to be making sense.
            A very high capacity capacitor is also on the agenda.

Oh, nearly forgot, a Quartz Crystal is an Aetheric superconductor.
            So what then are the Crystal Set crystals - Aether + TEM receivers - narrowband?
            And now Moray with Germanium, Molybdenum, Bismuth and a dash of radioactive material - Cosmic Rays - broadband?
            Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

madhatter,
              866s are the next level above an 83 and an excellent mercury vapour rectifier for power supplies and more tending to higher power and industrial use.
              Have some here but no plan to use as yet.

Truth is I was collecting the 866s for their Mercury content but really not much there as it is all in vapour form but the switches I have are all filled with the liquid.

Smokey

Comment

• Comment

• running short on time, here's a pic instead of my hand sketch for the circuit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                  I'mjust about done with the cleanup on it, fairly dusty and dirty. sonic cleaning and polishing has it looking real good.

Comment

• Power Supply

madhatter,
                    Excellent!
                    Only thing I can suggest with the capacitors is to replace the orange electrolytics, the mica should still be ok but measure to make sure.

The large grey cap near the transformers is the only problem.

When you fire up, come up slowly to about 20volts AC and then increase every ten minutes another 10 volts until you get to your 110v ac.
                    This may allow enough time to recondition the grey one as it is sealed and won't evaporate.
                    This slow process should also help the 866 to evaporate any mercury that has deposited on the wrong surfaces.
                    Resistors in there will probably all read high with age and suggest to also replace as this will make metering more accurate.

Have a booklet on all the Thordarson transformers but could not find yours '19F-85' ?:

Antique Transformer and Parts Catalogs and Specifications

Beauty of Vacuum Tubes is that you can see what is going on.
                    Good luck and stand back!

Smokey

Comment

• First outdoor "true" Telluric experiment, which didn't quite go to plan because it started snowing. Still using the same setup as before, approx 370mW input. The main purpose was to see whether it would work at all under the simplest conditions and the same amount of power as was used indoors via (earthed) radiators and bucket of soil etc. Maximum transmission distance so far with given load was approx 30cm between transmitter and receiver earth points, but this is equally dependant on the receiver so is of no real indication of any level of efficiency. Earth rods were also very dirty (recycled junk parts) and were very quickly cleaned a bit with a file and wire wool, the dirt can briefly be seen through the flickering when the AV plug is run along it, so there's no "clean" connection to ground, also due to the snow the coils had to be placed inside using longer cables to earth than were planned.

Start > approx 3 mins = AV plug and LEDs around earth points (LEDs light when plugged into earth and/or making ("good") contact with the grass)
                      3 mins > end = flat spiral receiver

Tesla Wireless Telluric Transmission Test-01 - In The Snow - YouTube
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                        madhatter,
                        Excellent!
                        Only thing I can suggest with the capacitors is to replace the orange electrolytics, the mica should still be ok but measure to make sure.

The large grey cap near the transformers is the only problem.

When you fire up, come up slowly to about 20volts AC and then increase every ten minutes another 10 volts until you get to your 110v ac.
                        This may allow enough time to recondition the grey one as it is sealed and won't evaporate.
                        This slow process should also help the 866 to evaporate any mercury that has deposited on the wrong surfaces.
                        Resistors in there will probably all read high with age and suggest to also replace as this will make metering more accurate.

Have a booklet on all the Thordarson transformers but could not find yours '19F-85' ?:

Antique Transformer and Parts Catalogs and Specifications

Beauty of Vacuum Tubes is that you can see what is going on.
                        Good luck and stand back!

Smokey
                        It's a custom job, the previous owner was an engineer at NASA during the space race. there are two plugs, one male the other female. I can't sort why it's wired in that manner. the HV feedback to the transformer will feedback into the variac. thoughts?

there is a string of high watt resistors to the panel meter, a switch to flip between amps & voltage, if you look on the schematic near the meter the letter "F" is showing that there is a fine wire jumper I'm supposing is acting as a fuseable link.

Comment

• Fixed DC & Variable AC Supply

madhatter,
                          The switch is the key, to the left is powering T1 and giving fixed HT DC voltages through the two LHS terminals via the 83 rectifier.
                          Switch to RHS and the Variac is now in circuit and the Male plug is a variable ac filtered output to some other equipment directly off the Variac and the 3 rhs terminals are for AC HT output through the transformer at top left with centre tap.
                          How does that sound?

Top of T1 is a 30v Bias supply and also another pick off point which could be a 6.3 volt tapping.
                          Reason for the two fuses to protect each circuit.

Is there any identification on that second transformer?
                          Problem is the filament feed off that second transformer back to the 83 rectifier which may be just a 'keep alive' circuit so that you can immediately switch between the two circuits without waiting for a warm up time.
                          If I think of anything else, will get back to you.

Smokey

Comment

• Eric's oxymoron Scalar

Borderlands BSRF:
                            Have received the Borderlands Jorge Resines book 'The Complex Secret Of Dr T Henry Moray' and contents have been digested but was able to glean very little further information from it that I didn't already have and for me, there was really no secret as such.
                            This will now be the problem out of BSRF as the documentation is now old in the 80s 90s and the good bits are already out in the mill stream without having to buy the books.
                            Reason I purchased was to comfirm my own suspicions in the Moray area at least.

Scalar Waves:
                            Eric's oxymoron in the Scalar Wave is explained below in detail and is referred to there being '7 Scalar Waves' and I am going to note here that there are also 7 Aethers:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...7-scalars.html

The Jerry Bayle's information is priceless as is Eric's and gleaning much information without getting into any deep Math which I find does not open up a specific phenomena for understanding as it is still just numbers on paper that very few are capable of digesting.

Electrogravity

I present this material because it helps to open up the unknown area that we are working in and to find Jerry saying things that I already have suspicions about like the electrons getting in the way and that they are of negative polarity but present a positive pressure wave and the reverse for the Proton, positive polarity but a negative pressure wave.

I am attracted to those like Eric and Jerry that not only give the deep Math but also the schematics and organisations that are required in our own investigations of this phenomena we seek.

Faraday Homopolar Generator:
                            Perhaps someone here can tell me why we are not building Faraday Homopolar Generators for those that like their motors and rotation where it has already been established that excess energy output is normal and shows a picture of the one dismantled from the Australian National University (ANU) in Canberra and is now a piece of artwork junk.

Wonder why it met this type of fate and who was responsible?

Art taking over from true 'science' perhaps and any idiot will have noted that 'science' as we know it, isn't and has been superceded by Art type junk that lacks substance and is the real easy option for a degree or whatever - just ask Dan Winter.
                            Don't like Universities nor Professors as all they can come up with is vomit.

Homopolar generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Global Warming:
                            40ºC yesterday and was still 29ºC at 2:00am when I went to bed, light rain at the moment and much cooler at 11:00am.
                            You ought to see all the 'Global Warming' crap that is coming out at this time from our Professors and all due to a late Monsoon and nothing else - it happens.
                            Apologies for the Soapbox.

Bismuth:
                            Bismuth and its 4 Isotopes are Alpha Emitters and have only just discovered this as a fact and probably the reason why Moray used this in his 'Valve'.
                            Have worked with Bismuth pellets in Rainmakers but this now opens up an entire new area for active experiment versus passive.

List of alpha emitting materials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bismuth is supposedly the diamagnetic metal between magnetism and radioactivity and was not known as an Alpha Emitter.

Smokey

Comment

• "Scalar" Waves

I might be wrong here... but I thought that the so called "scalar" waves involved Maxwell's "potentials" A & phi and not the "normal" vector fields E & B.

For example, curl free magnetic potential A, can induce a change in a magnetostatic field even when heavily shielded.

The above experiment is to place a solenoid detecting coil inside a VERY strong tube magnet, which is placed in a magnetic shield / Faraday cage, attach an amplifier to the coil (inside the faraday shield) then connect to a scope for detection, using shielded cabling. To send a signal, pulse a bifilar counter wound coil, B-fields mostly cancel, but the A potential actually increases as the A spins are in the same direction and add. Some how a curl free portion of the A field makes it's way to the magnet, which somehow causes a fluctuation in the observed B-field of the magnet, the solenoid detects this. Odd, stuff.

The electric potential phi, which is more elusive to my understanding, can do similar effects.

I think the experiment is to have a shielded oscillating coil, connected at one point other end is open, with a capacitor inline... there's more but I can't find the reference and my memory is foggy, but it resembles the Tesla transformer setup with some slight modifications. As for the emitter signal... don't remember either.

There are some other detectors and transmitters... but I'm too lazy to find the references.

Point is, neither signal propagates as a vector field though free-space, rather as a "scalar potential", and requires special circuits to be detected.

One thing I can say, is that the field coming off of a counter wound bifillar coil, which I have experimented with, is quite interesting. If you use a ferrite core, you can detect high voltage "solition" waves (100v to 600v) due to Barkhausen effects and magnetic viscosity of the ferrite. Also, you can physically detect, for lack of a better explanation, a "pressure" on you skull when near the experiment. Which immediately gives me a headache, and I now tend to avoid doing any experiments in this direction. So if anyone builds the magnetic "scalar wave" transmitter beware of the heath side effects.

Finally, I found this part of Rick's series of posts to be the most interesting:

"7) Quadrature-product waves

These are "my" waves; at least I've never seen them mentioned anywhere else. I computer modelled some of my interpretations of Bearden's vague descriptions of what scalar waves and scalar potentials are, and then I went on from there to try this and that until I finally found that specific combinations of FOUR waves, not two, seemed to be necessary in order to make "scalar"-type waves. I first modelled this in 1993, but only played with the concepts on and off until I presented them to KeelyNet sometime later, then added them to my own web page in late 1997. Meanwhile, researcher J. Naudin had already taken them and adapted them to a Windows environment, downloadable from his website. (He does not give me credit as the original author but that's okay.)

I'm tentatively calling these waves "quadrature-product waves", because they are made by cross-modulating a pair of bidirectional (counterpropagating) waves, then doing the same with a second pair, then adding (superposing) the two products together in quadrature (not 90 degrees apart in the "north-south, east-west" sense, but 90 degrees apart in time phase, e.g., one pair is made of sine waves and the other of cosine waves). Summing the products of 90-degree time offset waves like this gives 180 degree phase cancellation (the 90's double into 180's), and a "new" kind of wave appears: a bouncing "DC offset" (scalar component?) with a static sine-wave shape of 2x spatial frequency superimposed upon it.

Subtracting the products, on the other hand, or inverting one of the cosine waves before multiplying (modulating) them, then summing the products, gives a completely "static" sine wave which has zero frequency and zero movement of any kind, yet has a spatial gradient-- a kind of stationary "soliton" wave. I have not yet generated any of these waves with actual equipment. But the computer models are enticing and I think it will be only a matter of time before someone (if not myself) is able to design a "transmitter" for these waves. I think we will have some "scalar waves", finally, when that happens (if you'll allow me to indulge myself in some fantasies for the time being!).
                              "

I'm actually tempted to experiment in this direction, worth a look at least.

Some thoughts,
                              Garrett

References:

[1] Robert Shannon - Notes on Scalar Detector Designs
                              Some experimental guidance, for those wanting to build a test circuit.

[2] John David Jackson - Classical Electrodynamics
                              Good textbook that brings up the "potentials".
                              Last edited by garrettm4; 01-19-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                                One thing I can say, is that the field coming off of a counter wound bifillar coil, which I have experimented with, is quite interesting. If you use a ferrite core, you can detect high voltage "solition" waves (100v to 600v) due to Barkhausen effects and magnetic viscosity of the ferrite. Also, you can physically detect, for lack of a better explanation, a "pressure" on you skull when near the experiment. Which immediately gives me a headache, and I now tend to avoid doing any experiments in this direction. So if anyone builds the magnetic "scalar wave" transmitter beware of the heath side effects.
                                Hey Garrett,

I had recently built an orgone accumulator out of steel cans and soy wax. The accumulator worked great before an experiment that turned it DOR (Deadly Orgone) toxic. As soon as I performed the experiment, I began to notice the same effects as described above. I had begun to get pressure headaches, a pressure right inside of the skull that felt as if it is encompassing just the brain in a kind of force field. The only place that I felt discomfort was just right inside of my skull and not any deeper. Were your headaches of the same nature?

I can't help but want to move far, far away from the city after dealing with an orgone accumulator that went toxic due to exposure to electrostatic discharges.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X