• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    @dR Green. Lovely work in the latest videos! - related questions to follow
    Thanks Sputins. Here's the CD.

Signal Generator.rar
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
      Thanks Sputins. Here's the CD.

Signal Generator.rar
      Gee that was quick! - I’ll go be able to go home and play with the signal generator tonight.

Wonderful stuff dR Green - this has saved me some time & trouble! Thank you. - Wow, a good example of the EG forum guys being able to directly help one- another. Thanks again.
      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• PFNs and Photoelectric Phenomena

Pulse Amplifiers MIT with Index and full download of all Chapters:

http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/lit/mitser/V18.PDF

Frameset page

An optional view on PFNs and Modulator Pulsing and includes the Guillemin Line and 'E' plus PFN but is solid state unfortunately but could be applied to 5C22 Thyratron types:

http://gbppr.dyndns.org/mil/radar/gbppr_radar/mod.html

Pulse characteristics determination and works around the Guillemin Line, looks good and am impressed by the shape of the pulse:

http://gbppr.dyndns.org/mil/herf/voltsamps/pfn.html

Looking to pulse a Thyratron out of my oil-filled caps into a transformer and looking at 3C45s at about 1250 volts DC looks about right.
        Have been picking up several small Gas Spark Gaps here which may be an option with the 1B22 another option but getting the pulse train correct is the criteria here.

Photoelectric Phenomena:
        https://ia700308.us.archive.org/24/i...cPhenomena.pdf

Very hot here in Oz and I note the very opposite in the N hemisphere and slows us both down.
        Not my best time of year, late December to mid January.

David Wells Machine:
        Have DWM going like the clappers and have reversed direction but can't see any effects but hopefully I am drawing in cooler Ocean air.
        Have made a few small mods and appears to have sped up somewhat.
        This massive DOR (Deadly Orgone Energy) is difficult to overcome but what the problem is are the consistent Cyclones being generated as they take all the energy out of being general and broadcast and concentrate instead into very small and specific areas.

Smokey

Comment

• Arto Juhani Heino

One for Mr Eric P Dollard:

Artojh's Renderings

Both Carl Munck and Bruce Cathie are questioned here with their results which appear to be mere sensationalism - not all, but some.

Quote:
          "The decimals placed after the whole number seconds are where he hides the PI and Geomatra numbers, when shown on a map this equates to distances under 1 meter,this allows you a great variation of choices to match the particular monument. A good example of this method is to show how numbers actually can do this. I am not a cryptographer as Carl is, but my methods unveiled his number game almost 10 years ago, a similar trick was used by Bruce Cathie, I have sat on this just hoping these guys would fess up and tell the world about their number game. This is when I realized, the purpose behind the deception, they believe their methods would guide any researcher to non-answers and permeate the underground researchers with false leads, 99 percent of the discoveries and conclusions they these types of writers have on the work of people like Schwaller de Lubicz and the engineer Nicola Tesla and his unfinished work have been a total fallacy. Only real Tesla engineers like Eric Dollard have pointed us in the right direction and the work of Christopher Dunn on clues left by ancient engineers proving Schwaller’s notions of an enlighten ancient past".

Arto's new Book is called 'Talking To The Birds'.
          Book I have here from him is called 'The Magic Square Of 3 Crystal' and tried to find where I got it from and was probably from Scribd in one of my book download sessions.

Arto is an Inventor, Artist and Musician and provides detail and is working on many machines that are harmonically engineered including the Robert Adams motor.
          '7redorbs' may be interested in this person as their work is similar.
          He gave his Lat and Long and sure enough is in Mt Pritchard in western Sydney in Oz but didn't see his Tesla Coil.

Latitude 33.9033671156005 North - Longitude 150.899849953205 West

Has some good information on how to match content of different elements to make them harmonically adjusted and could perhaps apply this to our CSI as this is the what we don't know side of the calculations and where the Math doesn't fit.
          Gets mystical some would say but not really, just where we have to go when the conventional (or artificial) Math runs out and is no longer of consequence but becomes harmonic Math instead and directly Aether associated.

Christopher Dunn's 'The Giza Power Plant' has arrived and also my high volt transformers out of vintage radios with good amps for filaments at 5 (2A)and 6.3 volt (3A) - HTs are 385 and 305v.

Smokey

Comment

• Arto Juhani Heino

Three of Arto's books here for free but please consider the donation request:

http://artojheino.yolasite.com/

Go to here and look at the bottom of page and who do you see?:

http://artojheino.yolasite.com/pictures2.php

People who see in other's works a similarity to their own which is a truthful representation of reality are to be honoured and respected.

Harmonic Math - this is where you go when you are unable to explain an event using conventional or alternative Math as this can also be called Aetheric Math.

Gene,
            There is an Adam's Motor here as well as a drawing for a Repulsion Type Motor under 'scanned docs' which may be hinting at the use of such a motor for replication.
            Working with the David Wells Machine and the adjustment at the critical point is exactly that and needs to be spot on as would the Adams.

Smokey

Comment

• now comes the meat and potatoes...
              the PFN is going to be a fair bit of work to get right, while we may not be pulsing at the same frequency of typical radar installations the lower frequency may indeed be just as difficult to get the perfect 'shape' out of. of course the faster you go then you run into transient wave pulse issues.

The following is based purely on my cursory read thru the MIT pulse book, a slower rise and fall time will slope the curve, at high frequency and low amperage will be easier to get a rectangular pulse from. I don't know the current draw we're looking at for the PFN in the schematics, but if it's i.e. 1kvdc@250ma vs 10kdc@25ma the higher voltage may be 'easier' to work with. I've been going over both Raytheons and RCA's tube manuals, any decent tube built to handle high current (ceramics) is still exceptionally expensive, i.e. min $1k US dollars, backing off a bit to glass tubes the prices drop but are still in the hundreds. dropping further to where the current capability is lower it can be reasonable but were still around $100 US.

Raytheon's tube manual is better suited to a fast scan of the tubes as they are predominately military and industrial applications.

Smokey,
              there are a number of raytheon tubes not on the normal market due to being military application, have you been able to acquire any on your end of the globe?
              The 6173 is a pulse detection UHF diode tube, might be worth having a few.
              onto resistor-less circuits, what about the use of amperite tubes?

Comment

• Arto Juhani Heino

Hello Arto,
                The penny just dropped - it happens that way when you are doing so much thinking outside the box.
                This from our Energetic Page 9 and I'm sorry I took so long to wake up.

Quote:

Eric is a real Hero

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am posting a pen and ink sketch of Eric Dollard, I drew it from watching one of his videos. If any of you guys have some detailed photos of Eric I would appreciate it. Just Email me.

He plays a important role in the understanding of the Tesla Transformer, I bought his book on Telsa Transformers back in 1994? , I realized from that moment on that he really understood the action in a true Tesla coil. As reading other peoples work on Tesla coils appeared to be full of inaccurate
                conjecture and even fantasy. His four quadrant explanation of electricity is as a complete understanding on this subject, as I could find in all modern theory. All text books should include Erics work, He simplified so much, I am doing a series of drawings of Eric and creating a wall chart with his clearly defined explanations, suitable for any engineers workshop. Hopefully I can extend some monetary funds Erics way.

I am deeply saddened on seeing him become destitute, I concur with him entirely, I am in a similar bind, if it not for my wife and family I am sure I would be living in a cave somewhere myself. This current societies priorities have been co-opted by a cabal of moronic self interests who show no
                compassion to the plights of unique individuals who could help reshape this world into a better place. I will not harp on about this as I know Eric has all the rights to do so, his legacy to the scientific and engineering community has almost been wiped out, if it not for all the guys on this forum and many other similar groups around the world. Thanks to all. Regards Arto"

ME:
                I must now apologise because I didn't know whether you wanted to be identified so clearly as I have just mistakenly done.

When I first saw the Eric Dollard picture I took it that you were also on this site but didn't occur to me that you were also the artist.

You work is mind boggling to say the least and I admire your beautiful presentation as could only come from an Artist, Musician and Author of your standing.

Hope I have not destroyed your position here but you work is of paramount importance as it is the only step left after the failure of convention/artificial Maths and that is the Math of Harmonics which is directly related to the Aether.

My humble apologies again.
                Your work is most worthy of broadcast as humble as you may be it needs to be made very public.

Thankyou for the free download site from my previous post and will make a donation when I can catch up with the reading and comprehension.

Have you had any successes with your builds and would appreciate more on the work that you are doing?
                When do you expect 'Talking To The Birds' will be available?
                How different was your Tesla Coil to the one Eric has initiated here in the Crystal Set Initiative (CSI)?
                Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Pulsing Tubes

madhatter,
                  Funny you should mention the available Tubes for pulsing as I was just compiling a list and had just finished reading the Chapter 5 Pulse article from MIT.
                  This is dated 1945 and so there are many more that may have followed from that date.

MIT list:
                  304TH, 829, 3E29, 715B, 5D21, 3D21, 6C21, 6D21.

Raytheon:
                  RK4D22 (2)
                  RK4D32 (2)
                  257B (1)

My total list is:
                  TH250R, PC1.5/100, HF100, HF300, GL529, 832A(2), QQE06/40(2), CV424 (QQV06-40A), CV4082, CV2797 (QQE06-40 or 829)(2), CV1128(2), CV788 (832A)(2), 3CX100A5 (CV8107)(3), 5C22, 5D22, 4CX250B(2), 4X150A(4), 327A (5), 15E (8), 829B, 832 & A(3), 715, 813(3), 815(4), 805(3).
                  Brackets indicate the number I have which also denotes favourites and have always tried to buy two at least at the one time - no brackets indicates 1 only.
                  The CV numbers would also indicate Military robustness.

Thanks for the heads up on the 6173 and worth considering.

Was going to buy 3C45s but looking at the list and I have a plethora of options and as I have the bases should manage to find a suitable client.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                    Gee that was quick! - I’ll go be able to go home and play with the signal generator tonight.

Wonderful stuff dR Green - this has saved me some time & trouble! Thank you. - Wow, a good example of the EG forum guys being able to directly help one- another. Thanks again.
                    No problem. I forgot to thank you and Lambda for the Vril Compendium stuff too so thanks for that

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• And here we have the proof for a hollow Earth hypothesis

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post170032

It is however, that the Telluric Transmission Networks of N. Tesla are completely engineer-able. This is also true for the U.S.N. Alexanderson systems of transmission. The Rogers U.S.N. system also should be noted. The Tesla “thru the Earth” radio has been rendered mere technical details by the writings of L.V. Bewely, Blume, Steinmetz, and Dollard. In particular note Bewely, “Traveling Waves on Transmission Systems,” chapter on single winding waves, and Dollard, “Condensed Introduction to the Tesla Transformer”, and “Theory of Wireless Power” section on coil Coil Calculations.

The Tesla Magnifying Transmitter is now an engineer-able reality, this for any competent radio engineer. The 160 meter Ham Band, (1.8 – 2.0 Megacycle per sec.) is the perfect spot for our “International Contest.” My longitudinal videos show the construction of a “160 meter” flat spiral transformer.

These medium wave frequencies along with large paths of transmission on a quadrant of the Earth make velocity determination possible.

Note that Tesla’s drawing indicates that velocity depends on the cosecant of the latitudinal angle, it is infinity at the poles and luminal at the equator, if anyone ever bothered to look at the fine print. The pi over two is the effective velocity between the limits of c and infinity.

There is no longer any excuse for not implementing Tesla Transmission on the Ham Bands, none!

Longitudinal dielectric waves emitted into the aether from earth propagate along natural structures that exist in the aether. The velocity of these waves appears to approach infinity at the poles.

That means there is some kind of vortex in the aether around the Earth, which goes to infinity along the poles of the Earth.

With Tesla technology, we can listen to signals along these paths trough the aether, which could prove to be very interesting. We can also send signals along these paths, and thus can communicate at infinite velocity. And THAT is even more interesting.

If we are willing to believe David Wilcock's theory that our DNA is being programmed from "the source field", then any such information would be transmitted using longitudinal dielectric Tesla waves, a system that supports the transmition and reception of information at an infinite velocity.

In theory, that is.

Eric has shown us how to build antenna for the reception of longitudinal dielectric Tesla waves.

Let's hope 2013 may turn out to be the year we started the transmission and reception of electro-"static" longitudinal dielectric Tesla waves.

And I'm afraid my moon-bounce experiment may have to be called off. But I have to think further about that.

Wish you all a very happy 2013!

Last edited by lamare; 01-06-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
                        Longitudinal dielectric waves emitted into the aether from earth propagate along natural structures that exist in the aether. The velocity of these waves appears to approach infinity at the poles.

That means there is some kind of vortex in the aether around the Earth, which goes to infinity along the poles of the Earth.
                        In my opinion the "pole" is not related to the earth's magnetic poles, but the location of the transmitter, that is the pole.

I mean, this is convenient for calculating the velocity of the received waves in the same way that's shown in Tesla's diagram. If we make the magnetic poles the "pole" then it all changes. Using Tesla's formula for calculating the velocity from the transmitter to receiver is meaningless since the transmitter is not at the north or south pole. So I say the transmitter IS the pole.

Happy new year

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                          In my opinion the "pole" is not related to the earth's magnetic poles, but the location of the transmitter, that is the pole.

I mean, this is convenient for calculating the velocity of the received waves in the same way that's shown in Tesla's diagram. If we make the magnetic poles the "pole" then it all changes. Using Tesla's formula for calculating the velocity from the transmitter to receiver is meaningless since the transmitter is not at the north or south pole. So I say the transmitter IS the pole.

Happy new year
                          Note that Tesla’s drawing indicates that velocity depends on the cosecant of the latitudinal angle, it is infinity at the poles and luminal at the equator, if anyone ever bothered to look at the fine print. The pi over two is the effective velocity between the limits of c and infinity.

I can assure you that this deals with the transmission of longitudinal signals along the Earth. The electro-magnetic properties of the Earth play a crucial role in the functioning of the system.

Note Eric once again:

These medium wave frequencies along with large paths of transmission on a quadrant of the Earth make velocity determination possible.
                          Last edited by lamare; 01-06-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lamare View Post

With Tesla technology, we can listen to signals along these paths trough the aether, which could prove to be very interesting. We can also send signals along these paths, and thus can communicate at infinite velocity. And THAT is even more interesting.

If we are willing to believe David Wilcock's theory that our DNA is being programmed from "the source field", then any such information would be transmitted using longitudinal dielectric Tesla waves, a system that supports the transmition and reception of information at an infinite velocity.

In theory, that is.

Eric has shown us how to build antenna for the reception of longitudinal dielectric Tesla waves.

Let's hope 2013 may turn out to be the year we started the transmission and reception of electro-"static" longitudinal dielectric Tesla waves.

And I'm afraid my moon-bounce experiment may have to be called off. But I have to think further about that.
                            How about pole bouncing at infinite velocity?

How about trying to communicate trough tiime this way?

Now that sounds like fun, doesn't it?

-- Arend --

Comment

• So if we consider a hypothetical situation where there's a transmitter and receiver some distance apart but ALONG THE EQUATOR, then the velocity would be limited to c and there's nothing you can do about it? In order to go faster you'd have to go north to south rather than east to west?

In other words, the velocity is a fixed distribution over the earth regardless of where anything is? If there's a transmitter in France, then you need to determine the velocity in France, determine the velocity at the receiver in UK, all purely based on geography, and then measure the actual velocity within the context of the fixed constant difference between France and UK?

To help with that:

Latitude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still don't see that as conclusive proof against what I said though. It still works because you only move the pole, you still end up with quarters wherever you choose to start.
                              Last edited by dR-Green; 01-06-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                                So if we consider a hypothetical situation where there's a transmitter and receiver some distance apart but ALONG THE EQUATOR, then the velocity would be limited to c and there's nothing you can do about it? In order to go faster you'd have to go north to south rather than east to west?

In other words, the velocity is a fixed distribution over the earth regardless of where anything is? If there's a transmitter in France, then you need to determine the velocity in France, determine the velocity at the receiver in UK, all purely based on geography, and then measure the actual velocity within the context of the fixed constant difference between France and UK?

To help with that:

Latitude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still don't see that as conclusive proof against what I said though. It still works because you only move the pole, you still end up with quarters wherever you choose to start.
                                no, I would state that the 'pole' is the antennae and the quadrant vertices start from there. This would also make sense as Tesla mentions using simple trig to calculate where to send a signal. if you had to correct for a fixed field then the antennae would be useless.
                                also the magnetic north south are not aligned with the spin poles of earth and flip. note that ley lines are also very haphazard.

Comment

Working...
                                X