Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those interested, there are some really good reference books on transformer design on archive.org:

Reuben Lee: Electric Transformers and Circuits

Alfred Still: Prinicpals of Transformer design

I'm only posting this for those who may want to design and build their own chokes & transformers for specific needs, or rewind an old core, saving money but not necessarily time.

I like Stills book as it covers some unique designs and gets fairly technical.

Comment

• NASA Report, Having Direct Reference to Mr. Dollard

Taking a glance over at the coyote puke "circus" (Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe deal Struck), I found something (compliments of "RAMSET") that might be of interest to everyone over here. It' might be old news to everyone, but I've never seen it before.

It's a 2005 NASA research report done by David S. Alexander, covering what appears to be the Farnsworth fusor, longitudinal waves, transients, C.P. Steinmetz and Mr. Dollards BSRF escapades in the late 80's. Among many other topics unrelated to this thread.

I must point out that the author mixes Bearden concepts in places I feel shouldn't have been, and the author seems to have the wrong misconception of Sir Oliver Heaviside's work (due to Bearden influence), but on the whole it's a great read for the layman. I found it rather disturbing that Peter Lindermann got such a large portion of the report, as I don't feel that Lindermann has ever done anything especially useful, in all honesty. (I'll probably get banned for that comment, but it's my honest opinion.)

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

In connection to the recent "IndieNoNo" shenanigans, TECHZOMBIE (!), you should provide this report as documentation to the "indegogo-tards" that are illegitimately withholding the campaign funds. This is third party documentation by a nationally respected source, NASA. If they have any decency they would at least realize that the effort was legitimate based on this document alone.

Also, the report contains a few diagrams of the BSRF expermients as done in the videos recorded in the 80's. These would be good to show on the Indegogo page, if you could ever make peace with them. In that connection, essentially the whole section of 3.3 could be posted on the Indegogo or any other site promoting Mr. Dollard.

Just some thoughts

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And finally, a glimpse at the contents of interest in the report:

On a final personal note, this report doesn't mean NASA believes in "free-energy", as that is ridiculous. This was authored by a single man who wanted to show evidence of such effects to the layman "higher-ups", NOTHING MORE. It doesn't prove anything, other than an open interest by NASA in the possibilities of using such and other "exotic" or unexplained technologies. Essentially it was an "awareness" report, to get people thinking "outside the box".

Garrett M
      Last edited by garrettm4; 12-21-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Garrettm4, the NASA report was done by an outside contractor to NASA for a project. It in no way represents NASA, I've done contract work with various agencies including NASA and that report is augmented in that most of the information that's considered "fringe" is at the end of the project report, since it's a submitted document it's recorded in entirety.

There are far more interesting NASA reports & docs that can not be shared with the public for obvious reasons.

Comment

• I am happy to report

I am happy to report I have found Eric's Indiegogo donation money raising campaign back online.

Here here.

Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

I want to send Eric a book I have written which has him in it and the clear plight for technology for a new future but I am really struggling to find an address. Does anyone live near Eric that I might be able to send the book. Getting it to him is going to cost me about $100.

Behind that I'll be sending Eric 20% for every book sale I make,

I have setup solomon-books and have a print press for use as a publisher and will subsequently publish anyones work free of charge from this forum.

Yes that is right, you hear correctly. I Will publish Eric's or anybody elses work freely of charge. I would take only 5% or so of the money for the trouble of printing and sending each book, which is cheaper than most banks.

I hate banks.

Want to get this book to Eric, can anyone help? Also anyone who wishes to publish these important works (which so rarely have a voice) , I can act as that voice. I will not charge a dime. How about that? WE need people to do this for Eric. I'm stepping in. Arms open wide, no deceptions. I may be able to front money for printing too depending on the sucess of my book.

As I have suggested I am donating 20% of the money to Eric from the sales of my book. But if Eric wants to sell books through me. He'll get 100%

If I had my way he'd be getting all of the money from the sales of my book. As it happens i'm 2 stones from destitute too, but I hope it's clear I've offered all I can at a close second

Best Wishes,
          Adam

"Token Speech"

The Last Chance

I'm sorry - Please - YouTube

"I'm sorry. I don't want to be an emperor that's not my business, I don't want to rule or conquer anyone , I would like to help everyone if possible. Jew, gentile, black man and white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by eachothers happyness not by eachotehrs misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. This good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. this way of life can be free and beautiful. But We have lost the way. Greed has poisoned mens souls. Has barracidaded the world with hate. We have developed speed and we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, and our cleverness hard and unkind.

We think too much, and we feel too little."
          Last edited by 7redorbs; 12-22-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post

I want to send Eric a book I have written which has him in it and the clear plight for technology for a new future but I am really struggling to find an address. Does anyone live near Eric that I might be able to send the book. Getting it to him is going to cost me about $100.
            You can send it directly to Eric at:

Eric Dollard
            General Delivery
            Lone Pine, CA 93545

Comment

• Sir William Crookes

The Hundred-Billion Dollar Vacuum Tube:

http://www.vacuumtubeera.net/RadioBr...12-1927-12.pdf

See pages 4 to 7.

These are the magazines I am ploughing through in an effort to establish Tesla's involvement in this era.
              The major advance came at the end of 1927 with the advent of the Screen-Grid Tube.
              Amplification increased from x10 to x100.
              1928/29&30 were the boom years.

Eric asked to present anything I could find on Crookes and this is one example.
              Most of what else I have pulled out so far is of interest with the Moray project with specific interest in the 'negative resistance' qualities.

Tesla was aged 74 at 1930 and have collected a timeline together and will present this later.
              More on this as I progress as it is now very clear that the Zionist Jew was also very active during this period.

Made this article into a PDF but too big to upload.

Smokey

Comment

• Gerry Vassilatos Interviews Complete.

@ All. The following Laura Lee interviews featuring Gerry Vassilatos have been stiched together and uploaded to MediaFire as .mp3 files. Of course much thanks goes to Lambda for originally suppling them!

Vassilatos Tesla Ether: Free Online Storage - MediaFire

Vassilatos Cold War: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zy1ds3f93z5v5zh

Vassilatos Vril: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xjs2cmt6r7xar9m

Vassilatos Losing Science to Avarice: Free Online Storage - MediaFire

Vassilatos Nazi UFO: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iwh59jd8vtffl0c
                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                  The Hundred-Billion Dollar Vacuum Tube:

http://www.vacuumtubeera.net/RadioBr...12-1927-12.pdf

See pages 4 to 7.

These are the magazines I am ploughing through in an effort to establish Tesla's involvement in this era.
                  The major advance came at the end of 1927 with the advent of the Screen-Grid Tube.
                  Amplification increased from x10 to x100.
                  1928/29&30 were the boom years.

Eric asked to present anything I could find on Crookes and this is one example.
                  Most of what else I have pulled out so far is of interest with the Moray project with specific interest in the 'negative resistance' qualities.

Tesla was aged 74 at 1930 and have collected a timeline together and will present this later.
                  More on this as I progress as it is now very clear that the Zionist Jew was also very active during this period.

Made this article into a PDF but too big to upload.

Smokey
                  smokey, I stumbled onto this book: electrodynamics from Ampere to einstein, a fascinating historical walk thru time. What's really interesting is the information on crookes, cathode rays and jj thompsons work, lots of flip flopping and politics. trying to dig out useful references. taking notes and will post more in a couple days.

Comment

• Crookes & Moray & Dark Matter

madhatter,
                    Thanks and also makes for some good reading.
                    Chapter 7 for Sir William Crookes:

0198505930Electrodynam RAR - Free Download - Uploading.com

Have purchased one of Jorge Resines books from Borderlands called 'The Complex Secret of Dr T Henry Moray'.

We are getting here into 'Dark Matter' and Dr Bob Koontz who is ex NASA appears well versed in this area:

Web Site of Dr. Robert W. Koontz  www.DoctorKoontz.com

Also this from Gerry Vassilatos at Borderlands on 'Black Waves':

Black Waves | Journal of Borderland Research

You can see why I would want the Resines book after reading the above articles.
                    Radioactivity but NOT as we know it.
                    Working with radioactive elements but not for the reasons of Fission but for use as a catalyst for these unseen pulsing Cosmic Rays.

Will set up my element samples in the vacinity of the CSI Longitudinal Wave as I would expect transmutation to take place at a certain level of power and also other phenomena would be expected like amplification.

Eric Dollard:
                    Would you please explain to us the feeding of the Copper wire into the Cosmic Galaxy Tube and any other experiments you may have done at that particular time.

Have put some money into your tin so that you can have a Christmas like I am having as you simply are deserving of it.
                    Thankyou.

I always wondered why Joe of Joe Cell fame went into Alchemy and this is what he would also be doing but by a different organisation.

Dan Winter (I now note that he is also listed as a Borderlands researcher) has modelled what Dr T Henry Moray had established and used Carnotite but used as like in a Crystal Set as a Cat's Whisker and following that up now.

After the 21st of December 2012 I expect there to be a massive inrush of information that will allow us to achieve 'Energy Synthesis' during 2013 (2+0+1+3 = 6) and I have already seen that impetus building over December.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post

After the 21st of December 2012 I expect there to be a massive inrush of information that will allow us to achieve 'Energy Synthesis' during 2013.
                      Hi Smokey.

Yes, radioactivity is NOT as taught - as we are educated and instructed to *believe* it is !
                      Unfortunately Moray became wrapped up in developing the electronic control of energy release, where electronics are not absolutely essential.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post219447

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post219543

26 + NMR = 25 + E.

Cheers .......... Graham.
                      Last edited by GSM; 12-24-2012, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• here's the list of papers and books worth going over that I've been able to sort so far, Crooks lecture "on radiant matter" and another journal paper "Experiments on the dark space in vacuum tubes"
                        Then we come to JJ Thomson, or Joseph John Thomson as may be needed to search for his work. His very fist paper in 1881 was on the vortex rings, that paper won him the Adams Prize the paper is titled "a Treatise on the motion of vortex rings" as time goes on Thomson wrestles with the politics of the day and other opposing theories, makes some concessions in later work. going back to his original work his book "recent researches" introduces the tubes of force. Whats notable is the Helmholtz and Hertz have opposing views to Thomson.

Moving onto the Rays, Thomson did not hold importance to the negative glow but the positive, hence his book "rays of positive electricity". Schuster is another one I need to do some digging on as well. Schuster did hold importance in the negative glow, what that was I don't know as the book doesn't cover it, the book is geared to move forward with the einstein view and so it's expected to have a bias towards work the progressed to that point. however the work of others and a quick highlight of the opposing view is mentioned.
                        two more books of lectures, discharge of electricity and conduction of electricity through gases by Thomson.

X-rays are next in the timeline..

Comment

• SHOCK : Radioactivity, gravity, or cosmic rays?

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                          You can see why I would want the Resines book after reading the above articles.
                          Working with radioactive elements but not for the reasons of Fission but for use as a catalyst for these unseen pulsing Cosmic Rays.
                          David,

I want to suggest that the radioactive elements may not be for the reasons of "catalysing" unseen cosmic rays, but I would like to propose that the radioactive elements are the resultant effect of the cosmic rays impressing upon the mass of the earth and all solar objects and thus might be perceived to be "enzymatic" in electrical nature. If rays faster than light come accross mass, and cause the mass to emit radioactivity waves, which we could try to refer to 2 pole gravity, then any radioactivity path or stream of sufficient power might be prone to effect both the incoming cosmic rays reactions as well as the outgoing so-called gravitic waves of the earth. Indeed the speed that these waves is of most importance, if it is faster than light, even by pi / 2 then Einstein is simply wrong. More over if the gravity force is accounted by purely external means, rather than "mass" means, then Einstein is completely wrong without debate. This seems to be the most important question I have faced in my own personal research. It has been a long journey. Indeed I feel this force might account for outer electron movement in atoms, and be responsible for all chemical reactions. Perhaps then catalytic is not a poor choice of your vocabulary Mr Dawson. Thank you for sharing this.

I believe this aforementioned external cosmic force might give rise to earth current, and the magnetic polar configuration of each planet, including earth. "True north" might be somewhat indicative as to the real source of these so-called rays.

Indeed, if these rays are a very real force from external means and are the effective CAUSE of gravity, rather than einsteinian mass, then we have hit "BINGO".

Further to this, if there is greater amount of cosmic rays on one vector (direction) such as in the East, then this could be the cause of the rotation of the earth mass in axis way. It is conceivable that a motor of flywheel could be encouraged to the same, as already it might appear that this "invisible" force sometimes referred to as gravity , which i believe is the north and south pole individual polar forces, is the true thing effecting the movement of the oceans and the aether, via invisible and wireless means alone.

I believe this natural fact of the wheelwork of nature fully exalts Tesla and Eric Dollard, this is for madhatter too, I know that he did ask about it.

I know this is not much but it is an inductive thought experiment well worth the time of the theoretical physicist and electrical engineer.

I can say with total surety if you have ever measured the voltage of a serial circuit from a battery and noticed the peculiar intereference and had to average a number of measurements that were about 50% more voltage and about 50% negative voltage, you'd notice that electrical conservation was in effect. Further to that, if these might be separable charges, then conservation itself can be overcome, and the secondary newtonian f2 force could be in step or tandem with the f1 force. I often wonder if this is what Tesla, Dollard and other prized engineer minds get at when refering to Standing Wave destruction of poynting energy vectors when accompanied by a second pair of 180 degree photon standing waves. If an inversion of this principle was possible as suggested in the Steinmetz hysteresis work and Dollard technical manuals, then there exists the very real idea of a "non conservative energy beam", in all literal, figurative and metaphorical meanings of the word.

Thank you for David for shedding light on this

I can honestly say this is not my best work, and certainly it is not the winner of any popularity contest. Some interesting ideas here though, so thank you for them. I will leave the rest up to the electricians, I hope it meets well,

Classical Electrodynamics is Flawed

Best,
                          A
                          Last edited by 7redorbs; 12-24-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• spent some time sorting thru a couple of the links Smokey posted. The one of Dr Koontz is fascinating and while the mainstream question his sanity, I noticed that his pics of the blackboard contain some interesting things..

the numerical mulit-dimensional integration model for the permittivity and permeability of space is folded into 11 dimensions, 10 modeled per the board which takes it to a 'string-theory' and with 11, M-brane theory of the universe. however notice at the start there is bullet points for a "space net" and "radar cloaking" and the highlight "secure comm" both of which fall into 'electrostatic' and not electrodynamic fields, there are a few other constants and unknown variables on the board I haven't sorted yet. there does seem to be though a correlation of his k index and the use of the complex rotation j to Erics work in his generalized electric wave paper.

fascinating find! Wonder if he's familiar with Erics work?

Comment

• spent some time sorting thru a couple of the links Smokey posted. The one of Dr Koontz is fascinating and while the mainstream question his sanity, I noticed that his pics of the blackboard contain some interesting things..

the numerical mulit-dimensional integration model, (Monte Carlo Method), for the probability density of permittivity and permeability of space, however notice at the start there is bullet points for a "space net" and "radar cloaking" and the highlight "secure comm" both of which fall into 'electrostatic' and not electrodynamic fields, there are a few other constants and unknown variables on the board I haven't sorted yet. there does seem to be though a correlation of his k index and the use of the complex rotation j to Erics work in his generalized electric wave paper.

fascinating find! Wonder if he's familiar with Erics work?

posts are being hidden??? this is a re-post attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post
                                No - that example is flawed !
                                You cannot put photons in a box.
                                Photons are EM - they radiate from matter and activate matter.
                                Also two perfectly out of phase photons cannot activate the same atom electron at the same instant.

Cheers ........ Graham.

Comment

Working...
                                X