X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Dollard Response

From Eric Dollard:

Röntgen rays : memoirs by Röntgen, Stokes, and J. J. Thomson : Röntgen, Wilhelm Conrad, 1845-1923 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Have my letter back from Eric and will do my best to forward on any instructions he may have to assist our endeavours.

Tesla Lecture Transformer:
    He talks of Tesla's Lecture Transformer which I have built here but have put it aside as I did not understand its effects as it was decidedly different from any other coil - Eric does not know of this build.
    I have called this coil Tesla's 'London Coil' as that is the Lecture that is being indicated here.
    In one of his documents there is a list with drawings of coil organisations and this is the final one he settled upon.

What I had this coil attached to is the same Flyback/Capacitor/Rectifier circuit that I use to rapidly charge oil filled condensers and was amazed at the reaction within the coil to the coil former plates which were CDs still with a thin film of aluminium on the surface.
    There appears to be a multiplying effect also occurring here just as in the TMT.
    The spark is somehow 'conditioned' by this coil and I tended to believe it was more out than in or 'Energy Synthesis'.
    Will put up some pics with the coil and others I have indicated in passing on at 'n6kph'.
    Will find the winding detail for the London Coil and present that as well.

The Branly Coherer:

http://www.msc.univ-paris-diderot.fr...JP04/AJP05.pdf

"Coherer" Detectors

When I built the 'Cosmic Ray Detector' I left the bell arm intact and that is exactly what Eric wants us to do is to use the bell as a part of the reset function for the 0A4G.

Pictures/Charts - Experiment detail:
    We need to go to some environment where we can ALL display our pictures and charts without restrictions - some of my Posts contain excerpts from other data and are wiped by Energetic.
    I prepare my Posts on Firefox Thunderbird and then simply copy over to Energetic as I have lost too many in the interim.

More on all of this later.

Smokey

Comment

• There will be a transmission with the Alexanderson 200 kW alternator on VLF 17.2 kHz from Grimeton Radio/SAQ on Christmas Eve, Monday, December 24th, 2012.
      The message transmission will take place at 08:00 UTC. The transmitter will be tuned up from around 07:30 UTC.

Alexander - Grimeton

Comment

• Photos

Have placed some pics of various at 'n6kph':

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/n6kph/...90834/pic/list

In the Roentgen book, Eric wanted you to see the JJ Thompson theory on pages 69 to 73.

The Vibron Electrometer is just too new to be pulling apart and this is the one I will probably add the 'E Field' front end to.
        The 6BS7s are in the rectangular cans.
        It was the size of the meter that sold me - whole thing weighs a ton!
        I have the Service Manual.

The 'E Field' meter is a Gregory Hodowanec Fet front end with a small LM 786 amplifier - they should all be in a metal box and will probably modify.
        Took me about a day to build both.

Multivibrator Split Reeds are 4 and 6volt and not able to find any 12volt units but will simply wait.
        Was going to modify the 6v unit as I believe the contacts are common for at least the 6 and 12 volts and the only difference is the coil which I have the detail for the 12 volt version.

London Coil I expect to be another TMT.

Smokey

Comment

• smokey, I look forward to what Eric has sent in reply. I will be putting together my collection of work and notes and sending it off to Eric as well hopefully in the next week or so.

anyone know if Eric is in the bush of sierra nevadas still? winter is now in swing and snow is on the ground.

I'm beginning to understand more of Erics frustration with some of the direction the posts take on this board. useless chatter over philosophical nonsense is a massive waste of time. Look I'm not going to purport to be anywhere near fully understanding Erics work. I do however grasp what he's doing and that has me desperately trying to catch up on the needed mathematical formulations and relations as I do want to take this new form and apply it strictly to an electrostatic plasma effect. however before that can be done a better understanding of Erics work needs to take place.

I've been hesitant on just building as I want to understand some of the relations and values chosen for some components. reading a couple books at once, UHF simplified, RCA vacuum tube design, MIT lab series -pulse generators-klystrons-CRT, Guillemin, Macfarlane vector analysis and quaternions, and various other papers I can dig up.

there is also NO FREE energy here, this about zero loss transmission and FTL transmission. FTL is not time travel, no more than picking up the phone vs sending a letter in the mail. for me to back up this statement with graphs and math would be daunting and I fear loose a majority of the group, no offense intended here guys, this is a complex thing. sure we could all sit around and wax philosophically about the universe but until it's structured and formed into application the words mean nothing. however to do such requires an understanding of advanced mathematics and physics. the physics can be learned to a certain extent with hands on research but that will only be effectively done if a good math background is there to direct the work.

take coil building, very familiar here. resonance, inductance, reactance etc.. are part of the coil design. if one has a good understanding of the math behind the design then it's easier to design the coil needed and take into account the material, the dielectric covering, the spacing etc.. and not have to blindly wind. going yet another step further circuit analysis and component interaction is also needed, I'm not an EE so I have to learn this too. Then all the wayyyyy at the other end is where Eric is with manipulating the fields via the interactions of these layouts and circuits.

technical note: for glass capacitors use soda lime glass, I'm going to put together a plate arrangement then have it encased and fused in glass & ceramic in a furnace to remove air and reduce the problem of corona discharge.

Comment

• Wardenclyffe, Interlude

1) Thusfar has been given a series of writings presenting the current situation at the Wardenclyffe Site of Nikola Tesla. These writings for the most part have been on the "Wardenclyffe Deal Struck" channel. Here given has been an analysis of a few possible outcomes for the future of the Wardenclyffe Site. The "Science Center" is of course inimical to the resurrection of Tesla's engineering effort, that is, to establish a Telluric Transmitter Site. It is very unfortunate that a wrong turn has been taken at the onset. Nikola Tesla has been excluded from Wardenclyffe. So it is.

In contrast to the established fate of Wardenclyffe, an alternate outcome was considered. Here it was theorized that a situation could exist where the Wardenclyffe Site would be returned to the efforts of Nikola Tesla. Since his Telluric Transmission is now a basic engineering reality, it can open avenues for Scientific Study and Commercial and Naval applications. An installation such as this could only be of benefit to the country in general. Who could possibly oppose such an engineering effort? This opposition is the study which will follow in these writings, but an interlude follows which verifies my authority to speak on these matters and their relation to Nikola Tesla.

2) A considerable portion of my Life's Effort has been to bring the Ideas of Nikola Tesla into an engineering reality. This requires a solid mathematical and theoretical framework, something having no prior existence in this area. It must be discovered thru study, meditation, and experiment. My own considerable experience in Poly-phase A.C. Power, and High Frequency Transmission has made me well equipped for the task of engineering Tesla Technologies. Extensive childhood experimentation, beginning at age six, also was very helpful in this task. By age 17, I had developed an Extra Coil Resonator in my parent's garage without any prior knowledge of Nikola Tesla, thanks to material support from the R.C.A. Bolinas Transmission Facility. Evidently my path in life was to run parallel with that of Nikola Tesla, a rather unfortunate circumstance. It is interesting to note that in my R.C.A. years the Company and E.P. Dollard were both moving in the direction of a "Wardenclyffe at Bolinas" without even knowing it. The Wardenclyffe at Bolinas is dictated by nature, it would be a Natural Consequence. It would be a new technology for R.C.A. just as the Company expected of me. It would save KPH.

However, after the death of David Sarnoff in 1971, R.C.A. went to the bottom like the Titanic, by 1986 it was gone. During the sinking of the Radio Corporation, along with the ensuing Commonweal destruction of Bolinas facilities, I entered the world of living on the street in San Francisco. My own laboratory at 1360 Howard Street had also been destroyed (1976) and this left me homeless and destitute. Here is the origin of my Feral Life. The street life lasted several years, until I got my own Navy Vessel to live and work on, a LSM. (1984)

3) The feral condition made for the possibility of an extensive study in the San Francisco public library. At that time in the 70's this library not only possessed a large collection of pre-Einstein science and engineering books, but even had the writings of Nikola Tesla himself. Ultimately this collection was removed from San Francisco public library by then mayor Dianne Feinstein in her city wide "Cleanup". She set the city straight for Einstein, including the loss of my laboratory.

Feral living offers many advantages over domestic living and is ultimately superior, thus I continue to live as a Feral Human. In this manner of living one observes the Laws of God, not the Lies of Man. Life becomes that of the Coyote. First beginning in this feral form my studies allowed no giant transformers, nor extensive rows of vacuum tube equipment. These gave way to only a simple notebook, and transformers became equations. I began to follow the path suggested by Philo Farnsworth, and later on he even gave one of his father's notebooks (unused) to encourage my theoretical journey. Unlike a 100 KVA transformer, the notebooks could be carried along while foraging for food and scurrying thru the brush.

4) In this interval of study (1978) I came across "Prodigal Genius" by John O'Neill. I never knew about Nikola Tesla before reading this book. My primary intensive study had been J.S. Bach. After reading the entire Tesla biography in one sitting my Life was forever transformed. Here was what I had been searching for, and entirely new avenue for Electrical Engineering. This revelation came at the time of a dead Radio Corporation, a dying Bell Telephone, and my life on the streets of San Francisco. Moreover, I learned now that my own Life was an echo of the Life of Nikola Tesla himself. The effect was to be overwhelming.

As a result of this being "Re-Born", along with the influence of Philo Farnsworth, I spent two decades in the study of every aspect of Nikola Tesla's work. The works of the contemporaries that influenced the work of Tesla were also studied, such as Crookes and J.J. Thomson, their writings also in the San Francisco public library. When the opportunity came about I engaged in numerous experiments verifying the assertions of Nikola Tesla. Finally a laboratory was constructed in the Marconi Building at R.C.A. Bolinas and R.C.A. Bolinas provided the equipment from which to construct it. (1980) I here developed the cross connected magnifying transformer configuration known as the cosmic inductorium. Unfortunately, enemies within the Company worked to get me removed from the building, and the cosmic inductorium vanished. Commonweal later destroyed the entire contents of the Marconi Building's KPH station. I landed back on the street, but with Philo's new notebook number one under my arm. Many years of street life ensued.

5) Years later (1992), I was requested to return to KPH, now in the hands of M.C.I. corporation. There were problems that needed to be solved. It seemed that KPH was making a comeback, but this did not sit well with Commonweal. Now the Bolinas site was ready for the Tesla Telluric Transmission system, and KPH welcomed it with open arms. My laboratory status was reinstated at R.C.A. Bolinas once more. Tesla's Telluric Transmission would now become the next generation of Ship to Shore Wireless for KPH at the Bolinas R.C.A. station. Everything was in place after 20 years of effort.

It is however that Commonweal, syndicate forces, and a competing Globe Wireless station KFS worked to force the KPH station out of business. Hence M.C.I. sold the station license to Globe Wireless and KPH was no more. (1997) Tesla Telluric Transmission is not allowed in Bolinas, never they tell me. And moreover, I am told this in a rather forceful way, see "Bolinas, Barbera Boxer Report". "We have a group to make sure no electrical experiments will ever be done here again Mr. Dollard, do you understand?". I do not understand, and the Coast Guard First Mate at NMC Bolinas asks "Who are these people that tell us we are not to do business with you?" This is what we seek to understand and the application of this understanding to the potential resurrection of Wardenclyffe.

Break, More to Follow
            SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
            Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Pulse Modulation for Saturable Reactors

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
              I know that in a post a while back that you had mentioned that you feel you have been quite successful with parameter variation for energy synthesis. What did your control winding power consumption do when you loaded the power windings? Everytime that I load my power windings, the control winding power consumption would go up accordingly. It would seem as if there is a transfer of power thru an admittance since the magnetically opposing power windings offer an EMF cancellation. In the limited geometries that I have experimented with, it seems that every geometry shows the same proportional increase of control winding energy consumption to the load dissipation of energy at the output. I noticed that you had a setup where you are using microchip controlling to get better control of timing on your setup. Are you using square waves or sine waves? I can't help but think that natures tenancy to operate using sine waves would be the more natural expression of any energy synthesis phenomena. Any hints welcome...
              Dave,

What you described seems to be what E.S. Tez' ~700pg thesis was all about, parametric coupling of inductors for a new form of transformer. That is, energy can be conveyed from one winding to the other without flux interaction. This phenomena is NOT what you are looking for in an "over-unity" machine, as you have correctly deduced. Thus methods to reduce the parametric energy coupling between each winding are needed. A serious examination of this problem will lead to multiple solutions, the methods I have devised aren't the only way to work around the issue.

My builds are quite alien to what I think you've been working on. I don't use AC for the carrier nor for the control signal. So I can't provide any help in connection to that implementation. Those methods are best used for audio & RF work. A STEP function is the way to go when looking at maximum energy return per stored energy. That is, a "pulse" form of modulation is whats desired, for a "step change" in effective capacity of the storage element.

Further, a falling permeability during the rise of current in an inductor is a loss mechanism which should be avoided at all costs. One way to alleviate this for AC, is to use two saturable reactors[1], one for each half of the AC wave, and saturate each unit before any current enters into it, i.e. during the return quadrant of the alternate half cycle. This way, when current enters into the reactor, the loss is as small as theoretically possible (but still present as permeability will still fall to some degree). Once the current has reached its apex for the maximum permeability given by the core material used (subtract your control bias and the peek power winding current should place you at peek mu) you cut off your input to the control winding and the inductance rises while the current falls, excess energy is seen here. The step function for the inductance change will always take up a finite amount of time, thus the inflection point of the step change ("central bending point") should be centered on the apex of the current though the element. This provides the maximum return possible for any condition.

Theses methods ELIMINATE the effects that you are talking about, as there can be no parametric coupling between the control and power winding during the saturation of the INACTIVE reactor. However, the power winding does influence to some degree the control winding once current flows into the saturated core but very negligibly.

This is all analog engineering, my way isn't the only way, its purely a personality choice on how to go about it. Rules do apply but they are met via various means. My methods require diodes and twice the parts of a normal setup, but the energy output to input ratio is statistically higher, warranting the extra expense.

[1] Each reactor, is of the three-wire twin-toroid design I have described in past posts. Yes, that's twice the parts needed for a "magamp" design! We are only looking to control permeability at very select points in the carrier cycle, for step changes in the storage element, not gradual changes for normal modulation.

* For fine tuning, plots of permeability need to be done for the actual reactor built, NOT from data sheets as, those values were for the initial calculations. Amount of effective "normal" transformer coupling needs to be determined and eliminated, only 100% parametric coupling is desired. This can result in an extra couple turns on one core for a power winding or a few turns of the mutual bias winding on one core over the other. Control bias winding generally needs to have a low inductance for pulse applications (only on ≤ 25% of the time, no negative excursions, completely damped). Conversely the power winding needs to have as large of inductance as possible, but is limited by various factors in design.

Hope that helps,
              Garrett M
              Last edited by garrettm4; 12-18-2012, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• a little bummed out, found a Heintz & Kaufman Gammatron 304L, it arrived today with a broken filament heater in one of the tubes.

Comment

• Diode Replacement?

madhatter,

Check out this tube site, you might be able to find a replacement in the form of a diode:

While I haven't yet read any of these articles, I gather these guys have figured out that the internal geometry of certain full-wave rectifier vacuum tubes could be used to mimic the old H&K GG structure. It's not a perfect match; for example, H&K placed their control electrode much closer to the cathode, whereas the FW rectifier anodes are equi-distant from the cathode.

I unearthed a sleeve of 6X4 rectifiers from my subterranean parts storage vault. Having climbed back up to the workbench I donned a strong optical magnifier. Rats! the 6X4 FW rectifier uses a pair of coaxial anodes. A Gammatron needs a pair of parallel anodes. Back in the vault I noticed two "Tung-Sol" brand 6X4W rectifiers in my box of tubes. One look through my magnifiers told me that I had struck "Gamma Gold;" I had my parallal anodes.
                  Interesting read none the less,
                  Garrett M
                  Last edited by garrettm4; 12-18-2012, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                    madhatter,

Check out this tube site, you might be able to find a replacement in the form of a diode:

Interesting read none the less,
                    Garrett M
                    Thanks, I don't think it'll work on the 304L triode though, HK-304L
                    that's the one I stumbled on and it's a shame that it's damaged, it's worse too. gently turning over the tube I noticed the adjacent heater coil has come unsoldered from it's mount and now shorts to the anode. real shame too as this example has never been in use and is other wise perfect. debating contacting Mu-Inc and seeing what it'd cost to repair if possible. It's not an expensive tube, I get that but it's a shame nonetheless.

Comment

• Vril Compendium COMPLETE

A good friend was able to scan volumes X & XI, so now we have the complete Vril Compendium! I created a new torrent with all volumes, as well as Secrets of Cold War Technology & Lost Science.

That same friend also sent me 2 videos, Tesla's New York & Aura Motors both by Gerry Vassilatos, will post once converted from VHS and online.

Vril Compendium Complete VOL I - XI - Gerry Vassilatos (Lost Sci (download torrent) - TPB

or here:

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=31534

Enjoy!

Last edited by Lambda; 12-18-2012, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Is this still copyright, because the controllers say NO !?
                        If yes, can I purchase somewhere ?

" Sorry, the web page you have requested is not available through Virgin Media.
                        Virgin Media has received an order from the Courts requiring us to prevent access to this site in order to help protect against copyright infringement.

If you are a Virgin Media home broadband customer, for more information on why certain web pages are blocked, please click here.

If you are a Virgin Media Business customer, or are trying to view this page through your company's internet connection, please click here. "

Cheers .......... Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                          Is this still copyright, because the controllers say NO !?
                          If yes, can I purchase somewhere ?

" Sorry, the web page you have requested is not available through Virgin Media.
                          Virgin Media has received an order from the Courts requiring us to prevent access to this site in order to help protect against copyright infringement.

If you are a Virgin Media home broadband customer, for more information on why certain web pages are blocked, please click here.

If you are a Virgin Media Business customer, or are trying to view this page through your company's internet connection, please click here. "

Cheers .......... Graham.
                          Click "Get this Torrent" to the right of the magnet, not the green DOWNLOAD button, that goes elsewhere...

The only place i've seen that sells them is here: VRIL COMPENDIUM

I can't speak for Gerry if they are open like Eric has with his books, he left Borderlands quite some time ago, before releasing his 4th Ray of Discovery video... I don't think he gets a dime from Borderlands these days though, just like Erics books being sold there.

I'm certainly not trying to cause any trouble, just feel this information is way too important to disappear...

Unless perhaps your ISP has completely blocked the torrent site, if that is the case PM me your email and I'll send you the tracker file if you wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by techzombie View Post
                            Thanks Web, will fix

PLEASE GUYS, if you don;t donate that is fine, but lets put down a ton of comments on the campaign!! this will take us to the top and help big time!!!!

Please comment

Let's Rebuild Tesla's Lab, and go even Further | Indiegogo
                            Hey I went to see Eric Dollards indiegogo campaign. Since I am donating 20% of my book sales to Eric.

But where has it gone? It says "
                            The page you are looking for is no longer available or has been moved.

To look further, enter a search in the top right corner of this page or send us Feedback if you think you reached this page in error.". Is this a mistake or did you already reach the target?

I hope to be making enough book sales to donate Eric several thousand $ , but even if it is several hundred. I need to know where I might be able to send it to him.

I'm only 28, an amateur engineer but I've read attempting to learn everything that Eric has rendered to teach, I have read Tesla's biography, patents, and articles particularly "the true wireless" in the New York Times 1935, and many other sources. Eric has guided me in so many ways.

And I want Eric and others to know that I have preserved the bolinas, commonweal, point reyes, R.C.A, MLFTA , Rhombic-D, Sarnoff, Oscillating Current, Impulse Current and proper dimensions of mutual inductance in a 555 page fully illustrated book.

The truth is I will not make a lot of money. I gave up a career in defense actually to do this. I have not been working for a year just to do this work. Just to help in any way I can some how preserve this important information.

For starters gravity is not a cause, its an effect, gravity is an effect caused by cosmic rays (such as those from Antarus traveling 50 times the speed of einsteins brain) These are so important. And, I am but a small man.

Humble first and teacher second. Whilst I have been ignored and have been shunned continuously for my advanced ideas about polar gravitic exchange that is "regardless of distance" , I believe I have brought the work forward now, to a point where Quaternions will show the 105,000 miles per second faster electrostatic wave of pi / 2 * C that wheatstone, dollard, tesla and edward leedskalnin speak so fondly.

I have successfully distributed 10 of these books around the world. I know it is not much , but I volunteer to send one to Eric completely free of charge, and anyone else who truly believes in the work it he and others like him are doing.

I cannot emphasize enough, I mean to help , and my work will reflect that, so that I will no longer have to speak for it. If gravity is a cause then our hopes are in vain, but if it is an effect caused by something else from somewhere else. Then we near a true age where the Technology For a New Babylon, the reality that ultimately we have worked for and towards, will become a very real and incontrovertible reality considered as solid in stone as Einstein's theory of relativity itself today.

A new age of universal constructor technology will arise. Economy will be destroyed altogether, and Eric will be remembered as the saint he truly is.

Although it is not much, some of us are out here fighting for you and all that is good, and we are having to make the sacrifices to do it. Never forget it, because we will truly never forget you. Never.

Best,
                            A

PPS: Does anyone know where I can send the book I've made so that it would reach Eric? Does Eric care? I don't know but I care a great deal about what Eric has tried to do for us and I set out as an amateur to give back everything I could to him, and preserve his history and electrical theory as best I possibly could. I followed your advice Eric as best I could and am spreading it as far as I can. I don't want anything but I have a lot to give,
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 7redorbs; 12-18-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Indiegogo took it down. They said it was flagged and asked for documentation. We provided them with all the docs and still no word from them....

We shall see if the old ugly beast of suppression has reared it's ugly head...

Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post
                              Hey I went to see Eric Dollards indiegogo campaign. Since I am donating 20% of my book sales to Eric.

But where has it gone? It says "
                              The page you are looking for is no longer available or has been moved.

To look further, enter a search in the top right corner of this page or send us Feedback if you think you reached this page in error.". Is this a mistake or did you already reach the target?

I hope to be making enough book sales to donate Eric several thousand $ , but even if it is several hundred. I need to know where I might be able to send it to him.

I'm only 28, an amateur engineer but I've read attempting to learn everything that Eric has rendered to teach, I have read Tesla's biography, patents, and articles particularly "the true wireless" in the New York Times 1935, and many other sources. Eric has guided me in so many ways.

And I want Eric and others to know that I have preserved the bolinas, commonweal, point reyes, R.C.A, MLFTA , Rhombic-D, Sarnoff, Oscillating Current, Impulse Current and proper dimensions of mutual inductance in a 555 page fully illustrated book.

The truth is I will not make a lot of money. I gave up a career in defense actually to do this. I have not been working for a year just to do this work. Just to help in any way I can some how preserve this important information.

For starters gravity is not a cause, its an effect, gravity is an effect caused by cosmic rays (such as those from Antarus traveling 50 times the speed of einsteins brain) These are so important. And, I am but a small man.

Humble first and teacher second. Whilst I have been ignored and have been shunned continuously for my advanced ideas about polar gravitic exchange that is "regardless of distance" , I believe I have brought the work forward now, to a point where Quaternions will show the 105,000 miles per second faster electrostatic wave of pi / 2 * C that wheatstone, dollard, tesla and edward leedskalnin speak so fondly.

I have successfully distributed 10 of these books around the world. I know it is not much , but I volunteer to send one to Eric completely free of charge, and anyone else who truly believes in the work it he and others like him are doing.

I cannot emphasize enough, I mean to help , and my work will reflect that, so that I will no longer have to speak for it. If gravity is a cause then our hopes are in vain, but if it is an effect caused by something else from somewhere else. Then we near a true age where the Technology For a New Babylon, the reality that ultimately we have worked for and towards, will become a very real and incontrovertible reality considered as solid in stone as Einstein's theory of relativity itself today.

A new age of universal constructor technology will arise. Economy will be destroyed altogether, and Eric will be remembered as the saint he truly is.

Although it is not much, some of us are out here fighting for you and all that is good, and we are having to make the sacrifices to do it. Never forget it, because we will truly never forget you. Never.

Best,
                              A

PPS: Does anyone know where I can send the book I've made so that it would reach Eric? Does Eric care? I don't know but I care a great deal about what Eric has tried to do for us and I set out as an amateur to give back everything I could to him, and preserve his history and electrical theory as best I possibly could. I followed your advise Eric as best I could and am spreading it as far as I can.
                              Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• MY god man. That's awful. That's unacceptable. I don't care if I have to fly the money over to Eric.

I goddamn will!

But there was at least $4000 in it the last time I saw it!?! Did Eric get it?

I added you to skype (see my private message to you)

Best,
                                A

Comment

Working...
                                X