X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vril Compendium

Mike,
    Again thankyou for this URL to the above, most appreciated as I have been searching for some time for these documents.
    I had to go out this morning after I downloaded all the Torrent detail and then noticed the Modem was in PDF mode, so left it running.
    5 hours later I now see all 9 Volumes of Vril on my Computer.
    There were no indicators to tell you what was happening but automatically set up a folder for the downloads.
    All OK in the end.

Will now go and delete all the 'Accept' I had to do for the Torrent, about 6 or 7 before they would let me have access.
    Add-ons that you would never use in a month of Sundays!

Have a program here called 'Advanced System Care' that has its own uninstaller which has a deep mode to rid registry of all the added data plus anything else that gets left behind in a standard uninstall.

Should mention that there are another 2 (two) Volumes to Vril in X and XI.

Many Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Smokey,
      Glad you got all the files, there shouldn't be any third party software with installation of utorrent, not that I recall and I just updated mine as well. I'm aware that the last 2 volumes are missing and am working on that, as I'd like it to be a complete set. As I said I didn't create this torrent, a good friend did, but we are doing more. I have several audio recordings of Gerry Vassilatos on a radio show with Laura Lee (Laura Lee Show) that are going to be put into a torrent soon, and the patent book that supplements Secrets of Cold War Tech I still have to have scanned and put into a PDF (that one I physically have). Once we get a huge collection, we'd like to make one master torrent with everything. I'll probably do the audio interview one tonight or tomorrow and will post it here right away. So don't delete your torrent program yet! More to come! Also should be getting a video called "Tesla's New York" by Gerry & another video called Aura Motors soon.

Cheers,
      Mike

Comment

• Gerry Vassilatos - Audio Interviews with Laura Lee Torrent

That didn't take long at all to create that torrent, enjoy! I got these from a friend about 2 years ago, good stuff!!

Gerry Vassilatos - Audio Interviews with Laura Lee Torrent

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=31470

Or, alternatively, if you don't want to register with concen.org, simply go here (best to click the link next to the magnet, not the big green box that says DOWNLOAD!):
        Gerry Vassilatos - Audio Interviews with Laura Lee (download torrent) - TPB

Interviews:

-Tesla (in folder)

-Cold War Tech

-Losing Science to Avarice

-Nazi UFO

-Tesla Ether

-Vril

Laura Lee website referencing Gerry Vassilatos: Conversation for Exploration - Gerry Vassilatos
        Last edited by Lambda; 12-09-2012, 07:52 AM. Reason: added another torrent site

Comment

• Guillemin

Have been doing some research into pulsing with emphasis on Radar and happened to stumble over this:

Ness Engineering Technical Data and Equations

Program for determining outcome using L & C coupled lines after Guillemin and appears to have the problem pretty well covered.
          Looks to have many other difficult electrical calculating programs there as well.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
            Have been doing some research into pulsing with emphasis on Radar and happened to stumble over this:

Ness Engineering Technical Data and Equations

Program for determining outcome using L & C coupled lines after Guillemin and appears to have the problem pretty well covered.
            Looks to have many other difficult electrical calculating programs there as well.

Smokey
            decent find, I'll say that the MIT LAB book is far more comprehensive esp as it covers the network as well. the downside is that it's heavy material for those who may not have a background in calculus.

Kivers' simplified books are a great resource for getting an intro into how the early tube systems and circuits function and the basis for the calculations.

Graduate up to Jacksons Classical Electrodynamics and you'll have a good basic grasp of the equations needed.

I'm no expert here, I still have to sit a learn as the older analog circuits and equations behave differently from the modern solid state, most of the latest solid state design is based in QED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lambda View Post
              That didn't take long at all to create that torrent, enjoy! I got these from a friend about 2 years ago, good stuff!!

Gerry Vassilatos - Audio Interviews with Laura Lee Torrent

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=31470
              Thanks for uploading this and posting the link to the vril compendium Lambda. Really appreciate it.
              A collection of Eric Dollards latest posts and writings on my website: Gestalt Reality - Eric Dollard

Comment

• Transverse & Longitudinal Far-Field Energy Transmission

Yesterday I was "playing around" (as "experimenting" requires a structured plan devised to get answers) with some old vacuum tubes of the beam-power pentode type and inadvertently arranged the circuit to form a fairly sensitive electrometer. For those who don't know, an electrometer is a device that measures changes in electrostatic charge, either as a current or as a voltage.

In this situation the circuit was setup to detect changes in electrostatic potential of the environment around the tube. This was done by connecting a milliamp ammeter to the anode of the tube under question and a DC supply. The anode potential was ran at 33v, which puts the tube into the "space charge" operating point.

For those questioning my motives, I wanted to see the V/I characteristics of a few tubes at low operating potentials and ended up with an electrometer in the process. The magic happened while I was adjusting the screen potential, when set fairly high, 50-100% of anode potential, the tube characteristics change abruptly and the tube becomes very conductive while at the same time the grid becomes incredibly sensitive to any nearby electric fields.

Being winter time in the desert, where I currently live, even the slightest movement of a piece of clothing would cause a dip in the electrometer current as seen on the ammeter. For those who don't know very much about tubes, the grid needs to be at a lower potential than the cathode to be in an off state (non-conducting), when the potential of the grid raises, still negative with reference to the cathode, a current will start to pass from the cathode to the anode.

My arrangement had the grid "floating" which puts it somewhere near the cathode potential, thus the tube was near fully conducting. Which was about 25mA DC and half scale on the 50mA ammeter I used. After some tests and a few adjustments, I connected the grid to a makeshift electrostatic sensing plate positioned on a wooden chair a fair distance away from the tube (~4ft), using coaxial cable to guard the extension from acting as a giant sensor, which enabled the termination point of the line, a 5in diameter aluminum disk, to be the only effective detector.

This setup resulted in some incredibly revealing information about electrostatic potentials created by ordinary movements. Literally any part of my body that moved caused a reaction on the ammeter, rubbing or sliding anything remotely dielectric also caused deflections. A thought then occurred to me, why not try sending a signal. I then placed a 10-ohm solid carbon resistor in series with the ammeter and hooked up my oscilloscope to observe the time-domain reaction of the current (via the resistor) while I attempted to send some "information" to the detector.

This resulted in an obvious success, I merely waved my hands around rhythmically and observed a repetitive pulse train directly related to my hand movements. Slightly excited I then connected a small speaker in series to the ammeter, and decided to attempt a transmission of a pure tone (carrier wave) and then eventually send information by modulating the signal with a slightly more advanced transmitter and detector circuit.

As soon as I started working on this idea I stopped. This is because I have no idea as to what type of transmitting antenna would work, although I had a lot of construction ideas. After doing some more thinking on the matter, I ended up more confused than before I started.

In theory, when you want to send a "signal" of some kind, you take a quantity of energy, structure it in some way, impart information onto it, and then finally direct it to some form of load. While many people wouldn't word things the way I have, I think it makes more logical sense this way. In the case of normal radio, you take electrical energy, say from a battery, form an AC signal, impart information to that signal (modulation), and then dissipate that structured energy (the signal) into a radiation resistance (antenna) that directs the signal into space. Due to alignment, directivity, polarization, and the type of antenna used (TE, TM or TEM), you will receive either a small or fairly large part of the transmitted energy at the receiving end - neglecting attenuation, reflection and refraction of the signal in the space between the two points.

My confusion stems from the contemplation of a longitudinal wave, of which there is more than one type. According to Tesla, for telluric transmission, there is no radiation, and hence NO radiation resistance in this system (there is no "antenna"). How then can one transmit energy remotely without a way to move that energy? This has caused me to believe that telluric transmission is NOT a far-field transmission but instead a sudo near-field transmission. This resolves *some* of the mystery and bodes well with Tesla saying that there is no radiation. As a transformer moves energy from one winding to the other without any far-field radiation taking place, a near-field coupling of mutual fluxes is what transfers the energy. The bizarre feat of telluric transmission must be some form of mono-polar magnetic mutual coupling between receiver and transmitter utilizing the earth as an inductive medium through which they interact. (My hat goes off to anyone who can explain this otherwise.) Interestingly, according to many texts on longitudinal electric wave theory (see my last post), *far-field* longitudinal magnetic waves "are not possible".

Other forms of, potential, longitudinal "waves" are the purely dielectric, LD, and the magneto-dielectric, LMD. These particular modes leave me in a larger state of confusion than the telluric waves. However, if you can explain the telluric waves as utilizing a common inductive medium for a form of mutual near-field coupling, then the LD mode must be similar due to the law of duality and reciprocality. The LMD mode, however, is even further beyond my grasp to visualize.

With all that said, HOW do you direct a quantity of energy from one distant point to the next with longitudinal waves? What type of antenna do you build to send or receive with them. Can far-field transmission even be possible with a longitudinal electric wave? How do you encode information on to them? I honestly go brain dead thinking these points over, as I'm sure most everyone else.

To conclude the rambling, my unplanned experimental goal is to now attempt two forms of transmission with the makeshift electrometer. A transverse configuration utilizing a radiation resistance at both ends for transmitting and receiving. The second, utilizing a longitudinal "coupling" between transmitter and receiver, this being the confusing one. I believe the original experiment to be a common form of rC circuit, where the change in potential of the grid was done by free-charges developed by friction of various dielectrics (clothing, skin etc), the field energy was transmitted by a capacitive coupling to the grid and was dissipated at the vacuum tube. How fast the field energy moved through the intervening space, 4-5ft, from me to the plate is an unknown, but most likely not FTL. Leaving transit time aside, I think penetration (immunity to obstacles) and reception quality is a more useful metric to go by right now, as that will eliminate normal near-field coupling (if the distance is made far enough) and determine the useful characteristics of each type of transmission (if I can figure out how to send and receive an LD wave).

Some thoughts,
                Garrett M
                Last edited by garrettm4; 12-10-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                  Yesterday I was "playing around" (as "experimenting" requires a structured plan devised to get answers) with some old vacuum tubes of the beam-power pentode type and inadvertently arranged the circuit to form a fairly sensitive electrometer. For those who don't know, an electrometer is a device that measures changes in electrostatic charge, either as a current or as a voltage.

In this situation the circuit was setup to detect changes in electrostatic potential of the environment around the tube. This was done by connecting a milliamp ammeter to the anode of the tube under question and a DC supply. The anode potential was ran at 33v, which puts the tube into the "space charge" operating point.

For those questioning my motives, I wanted to see the V/I characteristics of a few tubes at low operating potentials and ended up with an electrometer in the process. The magic happened while I was adjusting the screen potential, when set fairly high, 50-100% of anode potential, the tube characteristics change abruptly and the tube becomes very conductive while at the same time the grid becomes incredibly sensitive to any nearby electric fields.

Being winter time in the desert, where I currently live, even the slightest movement of a piece of clothing would cause a dip in the electrometer current as seen on the ammeter. For those who don't know very much about tubes, the grid needs to be at a lower potential than the cathode to be in an off state (non-conducting), when the potential of the grid raises, still negative with reference to the cathode, a current will start to pass from the cathode to the anode.

My arrangement had the grid "floating" which puts it somewhere near the cathode potential, thus the tube was near fully conducting. Which was about 25mA DC and half scale on the 50mA ammeter I used. After some tests and a few adjustments, I connected the grid to a makeshift electrostatic sensing plate positioned on a wooden chair a fair distance away from the tube (~4ft), using coaxial cable to guard the extension from acting as a giant sensor, which enabled the termination point of the line, a 5in diameter aluminum disk, to be the only effective detector.

This setup resulted in some incredibly revealing information about electrostatic potentials created by ordinary movements. Literally any part of my body that moved caused a reaction on the ammeter, rubbing or sliding anything remotely dielectric also caused deflections. A thought then occurred to me, why not try sending a signal. I then placed a 10-ohm solid carbon resistor in series with the ammeter and hooked up my oscilloscope to observe the time-domain reaction of the current (via the resistor) while I attempted to send some "information" to the detector.

This resulted in an obvious success, I merely waved my hands around rhythmically and observed a repetitive pulse train directly related to my hand movements. Slightly excited I then connected a small speaker in series to the ammeter, and decided to attempt a transmission of a pure tone (carrier wave) and then eventually send information by modulating the signal with a slightly more advanced transmitter and detector circuit.
                  That highlights the electrostatic nature of the atmosphere and just how interconnected everything is, the next trick is getting a signal thru a Faraday cage...

Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                  As soon as I started working on this idea I stopped. This is because I have no idea as to what type of transmitting antenna would work, although I had a lot of construction ideas. After doing some more thinking on the matter, I ended up more confused than before I started.

In theory, when you want to send a "signal" of some kind, you take a quantity of energy, structure it in some way, impart information onto it, and then finally direct it to some form of load. While many people wouldn't word things the way I have, I think it makes more logical sense this way. In the case of normal radio, you take electrical energy, say from a battery, form an AC signal, impart information to that signal (modulation), and then dissipate that structured energy (the signal) into a radiation resistance (antenna) that directs the signal into space. Due to alignment, directivity, polarization, and the type of antenna used (TE, TM or TEM), you will receive either a small or fairly large part of the transmitted energy at the receiving end - neglecting attenuation, reflection and refraction of the signal in the space between the two points.

My confusion stems from the contemplation of a longitudinal wave, of which there is more than one type. According to Tesla, for telluric transmission, there is no radiation, and hence NO radiation resistance in this system (there is no "antenna"). How then can one transmit energy remotely without a way to move that energy? This has caused me to believe that telluric transmission is NOT a far-field transmission but instead a sudo near-field transmission. This resolves *some* of the mystery and bodes well with Tesla saying that there is no radiation. As a transformer moves energy from one winding to the other without any far-field radiation taking place, a near-field coupling of mutual fluxes is what transfers the energy. The bizarre feat of telluric transmission must be some form of mono-polar magnetic mutual coupling between receiver and transmitter utilizing the earth as an inductive medium through which they interact. (My hat goes off to anyone who can explain this otherwise.) Interestingly, according to many texts on longitudinal electric wave theory (see my last post), *far-field* longitudinal magnetic waves "are not possible".

Other forms of, potential, longitudinal "waves" are the purely dielectric, LD, and the magneto-dielectric, LMD. These particular modes leave me in a larger state of confusion than the telluric waves. However, if you can explain the telluric waves as utilizing an inductive medium for a form of mutual near-field coupling, then the LD mode must be similar due to the law of duality and reciprocality. The LMD mode is even further beyond my grasp to visualize.

With all that said, HOW do you direct a quantity of energy from one distant point to the next with longitudinal waves? What type of antenna do you build to send or receive with them. Can far-field transmission even be possible with a longitudinal electric wave? How do you encode information on to them? I honestly go brain dead thinking these points over.

To conclude the rambling, my unplanned experimental goal is to now attempt two forms of transmission with the makeshift electrometer. A transverse configuration utilizing a radiation resistance at both ends for transmitting and receiving. The second, utilizing a longitudinal "coupling" between transmitter and receiver, this being the confusing one. I believe the original experiment to be a common form of rC circuit, where the change in potential of the grid was done by free-charges developed by friction of various dielectrics (clothing, skin etc), the field energy was transmitted by a capacitive coupling to the grid and was dissipated at the vacuum tube. How fast the field energy moved through the intervening space, 4-5ft, from me to the plate is an unknown, but most likely not FTL. Leaving transit time aside, I think penetration (immunity to obstacles) and reception quality is a more useful metric to go by right now, as that will eliminate normal near-field coupling (if the distance is made far enough) and determine the useful characteristics of each type of transmission (if I can figure out how to send and receive an LD wave).

Some thoughts,
                  Garrett M
                  I look at the Telluric mode akin to a transformer, the windings are the coils and the earth is the mu metal, very basic schematic but it's how I look at it. the earth itself is a giant dynamo.

The trick with the pure electrostatic longitudinal waves is the transition to a transverse EM wave, can't get around that. so look at it like having to open a portal on both sides, to transmit the signal needs to go from TEM to LM then on reception it goes from LM to TEM. Tesla & Erics coils provide for the TEM to LM mode, now since that signal was the generated in that manner it would require a reverse of that setup to receive. If there is a way to send a signal bypassing the coils then it would be with a tube akin to the klystron.

I like the simplicity of Erics arrangement in construction, I don't like the complex calcs and tuning of a cumbersome setup. pure plasma manipulation doesn't lend to easy construction but does simplify the circuit in way.

The antennae for LM isn't going to be anything like a traditional hertzian one. a plasma chamber would generate the signal, arc discharge generates a signal, lighting etc.. the problem with a static discharge is it's the TEM-LM-TEM all in one.

I can sort thru Erics calcs for the rotation of the B field in the coil setup, how to do the same for a plasma? I'm still researching that. My research has gotten to where a reflex kylstron type of arrangement of wave guides may be one way, the other is electrostatic optics and that gets interesting as the only pioneer in that was Farnsworth, his research is locked up.

Comment

That highlights the electrostatic nature of the atmosphere and just how interconnected everything is, the next trick is getting a signal thru a Faraday cage...

Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post

Other forms of, potential, longitudinal "waves" are the purely dielectric, LD, and the magneto-dielectric, LMD. These particular modes leave me in a larger state of confusion than the telluric waves. However, if you can explain the telluric waves as utilizing an inductive medium for a form of mutual near-field coupling, then the LD mode must be similar due to the law of duality and reciprocality. The LMD mode is even further beyond my grasp to visualize.

With all that said, HOW do you direct a quantity of energy from one distant point to the next with longitudinal waves? What type of antenna do you build to send or receive with them. Can far-field transmission even be possible with a longitudinal electric wave? How do you encode information on to them? I honestly go brain dead thinking these points over.

Some thoughts,
                    Garrett M
                    I look at the Telluric mode akin to a transformer, the windings are the coils and the earth is the mu metal, very basic schematic but it's how I look at it. the earth itself is a giant dynamo.

The trick with the pure electrostatic longitudinal waves is the transition to a transverse EM wave, can't get around that. so look at it like having to open a portal on both sides, to transmit the signal needs to go from TEM to LM then on reception it goes from LM to TEM. Tesla & Erics coils provide for the TEM to LM mode, now since that signal was the generated in that manner it would require a reverse of that setup to receive. If there is a way to send a signal bypassing the coils then it would be with a tube akin to the klystron.

I like the simplicity of Erics arrangement in construction, I don't like the complex calcs and tuning of a cumbersome setup. pure plasma manipulation doesn't lend to easy construction but does simplify the circuit in way.

The antennae for LM isn't going to be anything like a traditional hertzian one. a plasma chamber would generate the signal, arc discharge generates a signal, lighting etc.. the problem with a static discharge is it's the TEM-LM-TEM all in one.

I can sort thru Erics calcs for the rotation of the B field in the coil setup, how to do the same for a plasma? I'm still researching that. My research has gotten to where a reflex kylstron type of arrangement of wave guides may be one way, the other is electrostatic optics and that gets interesting as the only pioneer in that was Farnsworth, his research is locked up.

Comment

• Does anyone have the tracker file for the Vril Compendium torrent? Or can upload to another site? I tried registering for the Concen site like 4 times and never received a confirmation email in my inbox. I checked my junk folder too... and my filters...
                      Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Thoughts

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                        Exactly! Penetration though an object that would normally block/reflect a transverse wave is a definite step in the right direction, although a difficult one at that.

Originally posted by madhatter View Post

I'm in full agreement on the conversion of transverse to longitudinal on the sending end and the reversal of that, longitudinal back to transverse, on the receiving end. This seems to be the only practical way to go about the problem.

It seems to me, that the conversion mechanism and subsequent coupling between converters is the major design concern. Even if you convert T.E.M. to L.M. or L.D., it doesn't do any good if that energy has no where to go. Much like an unloaded transformer, neglecting iron/copper losses, the energy remains reactive until a load is seen on the coupled winding. Much the same for a longitudinal transmission. This is probably why Tesla stated there was "no radiation", as the energy remains reactive at the transmitter, up until a load is seen by a coupled receiver. Or so I see it.

Thanks for the reply,
                        Garrett M

Comment

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                          Does anyone have the tracker file for the Vril Compendium torrent? Or can upload to another site? I tried registering for the Concen site like 4 times and never received a confirmation email in my inbox. I checked my junk folder too... and my filters...
                          Hi John, although I have emailed you the torrent file, I was finally able to upload it to another site, I kept getting an error and gave up last night, the description was too long. Anyhow, here is the link for those who don't want to register with concen.org.

Lost Sciences & Vril Archive - G. Vassilatos publications (download torrent) - TPB

Comment

Exactly! Penetration though an object that would normally block/reflect a transverse wave is a definite step in the right direction, although a difficult one at that.

I'm in full agreement on the conversion of transverse to longitudinal on the sending end and the reversal of that, longitudinal back to transverse, on the receiving end. This seems to be the only practical way to go about the problem.

It seems to me, that the conversion mechanism and subsequent coupling between converters is the major design concern. Even if you convert T.E.M. to L.M. or L.D., it doesn't do any good if that energy has no where to go. Much like an unloaded transformer, neglecting iron/copper losses, the energy remains reactive until a load is seen on the coupled winding. Much the same for a longitudinal transmission. This is probably why Tesla stated there was "no radiation", as the energy remains reactive at the transmitter, up until a load is seen by a coupled receiver. Or so I see it.

Thanks for the reply,
                            Garrett M
                            you said penetration..

ok back on topic,
                            This is the complex part, I've been doing more research on the design of klystrons & gyrotrons, while the std use is TV transmission they are used in military and pulse power for accelerators. the use of a "rf chamber" to control the electron cloud is useful to the manipulation of the beam. Now the magnetic field is to keep the beam focused between chambers, however because of this roughly 35% is utilized in the final output stage, the rest is dissipated heat. that's the overview of the std operation.

keeping the LM wave from transitioning to TEM is impossible in a plasma or electron beam in any atmosphere as the electron interaction with the gas creates the TEM wave and plasma. I haven't been able to resolve the use of an electron beam to generate the LM wave.

Comment

• edit function not working..
                              Garrett check the link: Travelling Wave Tube Amplifiers
                              simple overview of the TWT, taking the view of combining the 3 coil setup of Erics design and the tube would probable start here. lots more reading to cover the development of this tube tech.

Comment

• Velocity Modulation Tubes

madhatter,

Thanks for the link. I've actually looked into klystrons and TWTs (AKA velocity modulation tube) as well as magnetrons. As I have had an avid interest in exotic tubes. The coupled-cavity TWT seems interesting, the helix coil is replaced with a string of RF-cavities (axially along the beam path) composing a helical waveguide. These are used for the really high power microwave amplifiers. I've seen the little TWTs, with the helix coils, sell on eBay for cheap ~$80. But getting the wave guides, and all miscellaneous parts adds up fast.

Looking back at what Mr. Dollard had written to Lamare, it would seem a T.M._01 circular wave guide (transmits in L.D.) or a resonant UHF coil (small Tesla coil?) are viable T.E.M to L.M.D./L.D. conversion mechanisms as well. A large concern I have for the longitudinal modes is directivity, for coupling purposes. What is the spacial pattern of the emitted longitudinal field (?), for telluric operation the earth acts as to link the two points but for a free-space transmission this becomes an interesting topic.

T-Rex:

The longitudinal antennae ideas seem stuck in the mud. Seems everything is quasi E.M. "Electrical Sound waves in the Aether", Tesla. Only two ways I see; a form of open ended circular waveguide. One mode, hard to excite, is longitudinal. Please post circular waveguide mode chart (Frederich Terman)!! Another way is a tiny U.H.F. resonant coil, NOT A HELICAL RESONATOR. AN OPEN COIL NOT ENCLOSED IN A COAXIAL CYLINDER.

For the circular waveguide the pipe is closed on one end, open at the other end. Open end may require mode stabilizer. The proper mode of excitation is extremely important! (Terman, Radio Engineers Handbook)

For the resonant coil, a disk larger than coil diameter at current end, a disk smaller than coil diameter at voltage end. Ratio of disk diameters derived from coil impedance. Excite coil with small loop. As for the frequency; For the waveguide must be greater than 1000 Mc, for the coil must be less than 1000 Mc. These would be my first efforts to create electrical soundwaves in the aether. The longitudinal waves of my work involves Telluric Waves (submarines) and windings (transformers). Free space longitudinal waveforms may not have any relation to my (MK) waves.
                                T-Rex:

At this time I am engaged in the study of details for the continuation of Inductance and Capacitance series of writings. The established dimensional relations are N.F.G., even in the writings of C.P. Steinmetz. Too many canceled dimensions thru unit values, and lots of missing versors in space. For example, in Inductance calculations the radius of a circle is a line, the circumference of a circle is a circle. Here we have two distinct co-ordinate systems, or vector expressions, a kind of space quadrature.

Thus
                                c = 2(pi)r Centimeters
                                is not vectorally complete, it is
                                c = 2(pi)kr Centimeters
                                where k is a versor operator. Hence it is that c and 2πr are not interchangeable. Here is an important complication in the dimensional relations for Inductance and Capacitance.

As for the factor pi over two in the Longitudinal Velocity, it represents an integration and is not an actual velocity, per-se. This pi over two also can result from improper derivation of the distributed constants for transmission structures. This is shown in the paper (I.R.E.) “Electrical Oscillations in Antennae and Induction Coils”, J. Miller, 1919.

The propagation of a Transverse Electro-Magnetic Wave is given by the dimensional relation
                                Centimeter per Second,
                                Or Velocity, v
                                This represents the ratio of space, centimeter, to time, second.

In a conjugate form the propagation constant of a Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric Wave is given by the dimensional relation,
                                Per Centimeter, per Second,
                                Or per (Centimeter – Second)

Counter – Velocity, u.
                                This is the ratio of counterspace, per centimeter, to time, seconds.

In an alternate form of expression, the T.E.M. propagation constant is the square root of the product
                                Henry per Second, Mu
                                And,
                                Farad per Second, Epsilon.
                                And for the L.M.D. propagation constant, it is the square root of the product
                                Per (Henry – Centimeter)
                                And
                                Per (Farad – Centimeter)
                                The composite propagation constant hence is the superposition of the velocity, v, and the counter velocity, u. The two are not dimensionally additive so a versor and a dimensional transform of centimeter square is required.

The T.E.M. wave is always along the axis of the metallic geometry, tangent to the metallic boundary. Such is given by the “Co-axial Cable”. Conversely, the L.M.D. wave is always perpendicular to the axis of the metallic geometry, normal to the metallic boundary. Such is given by the “Transformer Winding”. The resulting complex propagation of v and u is a spiral with a tilt angle from the metallic axes of the coiled winding. Where T.E.M. waves drag into the metallic (electron flow) the L.M.D. wave bypasses the metallic (no electron flow) hence no Ohmic resistance. The factor pi over two is the composite propagation for only a unique set of parameters. See “The Oscillating Coil” part of the “Theory of Wireless Power” E.P. Dollard. Note here that errors found a way into the tables, but the equations are right. Now why could not the Corum’s figure this out? Why is it they make no reference to any work on this by Blume, Bewely, Dollard, and etc.? The Corums, Well?

One very important fact that escapes notice (Meyl, et al) is that Tesla’s transmission networks are Mono-Polar. The dipolar concepts so dear to all now swirl down the toilet bowl (burp). Forget Bearden, Forget Meyl, it is crap for the crapper! Tesla circumvents the concept of plus and minus, there is one pole only, plus. Here is a true “Single Phase” Alternating Current, one wire only. This is a philosophically disruptive concept for the God vs. Devil duality. God has no opposite pole, it is one, positive only. This is the secret to the Tesla transmission concept. Action vs. Reaction now is voided.

When considering a resonant coil in its fundamental mode of oscillation, as the Tesla “Extra Coil”, the potential e at the terminal end is 90º (pi/2 radians) ahead in time phase compared to the E.M.F. E at the lower end. This is given by the relation

e = (b/a)*jE

Where

e, the Electrostatic Potential in Volts

E, is the Electro-Motive Force in Volts

a, is the Power Factor

b, is the Induction Factor of the Oscillating Coil

It is hereby seen that no circulation of flux lines is possible, hence the coil becomes “Longitudinally Transmissive.” Potential e and E.M.F. E exist in separate time frames. This relationship cannot be produced by a two wire (T.E.M. quarter wave line because here the laws of circuitation rule. It must be a single wire so configured as to allow propagation normal to the axis of the metallic boundary, (L.M.D.).

Hereby enclosing the electrostatic terminal of a Tesla transmission system within a metallic sphere will fail to shield the radial dielectric lines of force, whereas a dipolar system within the metallic sphere cannot get out of this sphere except that leaking thru the transmission line entry opening. It is that simple, but no one gets it. Every one jumps back to Bearden, Corum, Meyl, and stays mystified, WHY?

Certain considerations present themselves when applying the notion of “Antenna Gain” with regard to T.E.M. and L.M.D. propagation. The directivity of T.E.M. waves is based on the spatial dimensional relation of area. High gain is a large aperture, centimeter square, (a big dish). It is given dimensionally as

Area equals

Width times k*Height

This is a cross product, k is the right angle operator, a versor of dimensionless form. Wave propagation is normal to the surface of this area of width cross height, on the axis of versor k. Heaviside calls this
                                Vwh = l
                                The transverse product of width and height is length. V is his vector product operator.

The situation is much different for the L.M.D. wave. Directivity here is co-linear, or axial. Dimensionally it is given as

Length times Length

Equals Length squared

Wave propagation is co-linear with this length squared. This axial “Antenna” must now be counter – spatial in form, that is, it must be subdivided. The apparent physical length here is now only an integrated resultant derived from the summation of counter spatial spans. A ruler with 16th inch spans has a physical length of one foot. Hereby it may be that a “Big Dish” is not the way to go for L.M.D. waves.

However, by another line of reasoning, since we have no established Truths as of yet, consider “Electric Sound Waves” in the Aether. After all that is what Tesla said. See Thornberg’s work on “Maxwellian electric sound waves in the Aether”. So it is required to make an electrical analog to sound. Helmholtz works to cover this but Heaviside points out the math is no good.

The P and S seismic wave analog looks good. What is needed is an alternative to Mu in Henry per centimeter and Epsilon in Farad per centimeter. In the L.M.D. theory it is not Mu nor Epsilon but per (Henry – cm) and per (Farad – cm). This is seen in the P & S wave papers sent to me by Lamare. Tesla praised Helmholtz but it may take another Oliver to make it work. Here a “Big Dish” may work.

Finally, I put out on the “Heretical Builder” forum an Alexanderson “Antenna” for the 160 meter ham band. It is a scalar (space) wave guide structure and has no wavelength, hence “space scalar”. This network is scaled upon the 18.6 kilo-cycle version made for the Navy at station KET, Bolinas, California. A scale of 100 to 1 was selected hence 18.6 kc becomes 1860 kc, a ham frequency. This network produces a Longitudinal Dielectric form of propagation, with no magnetic component. Pure “Dielectric Waves” ala J.J. Thomson. Space scalar transmission may be possible between identical units in phase sync. A great ham radio project, but you will not find it in QST
                                *Side note,

I found that to "successfully" edit a post you have to click "Go Advanced" and then save there (not before), editing (and damn near anything on this forum) is a PITA. I would like to see some one update the forum to something more modern. Such as integrate a "karma system" ("thumbs" up/down rating with the ability to hide dumb posts etc), LaTeX math symbol support, and better integration with file servers for attachments/pictures. But what to do.

Regards,
                                Garrett M
                                Last edited by garrettm4; 12-10-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X