X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longitudinal Waves

madhatter,

Not to stumble off into quaternions and vector calculus, but are you using the Heaviside-Hertz duplex form of "Maxwell's Equations"[1] in your description? Heaviside vehemently opposes even the thought of a longitudinal wave in this formulation of Maxwell's theory[2]. That said, ET Whittaker[4] and Helmholtz[5], aside from Tesla, thought that longitudinal electric waves could exist and worked these problems out mathematically, something Tesla never did or at least never published. Whittaker starts to delve into an alternative theory for gravity while also developing a theory for longitudinal electric waves utilizing Maxwell's "discarded" potentials. Interestingly, Helmholtz also makes use of the potentials in his work, but Heaviside finds it lacking[2].

While I'm not qualified to give an opinion, I don't think the vector duplex form of Maxwell's equations can accurately describe a longitudinal electric wave. This being the fundamental issue people face when working on this topic in general. It would seem that the "potentials", while nearly useless for describing transverse wave mechanics[3], may indeed be needed for the consideration of a longitudinal wave.

T.E. Bearden gives a great overview of the situation in his paper "Maxwell's Lost Unified Field Theory of Electromagnetics & Gravitation". Where he has painstakingly given his theory along with a plethora of useful references and notes for those unacquainted with all the details. Bearden seems to believe that quaternions and Maxwell's potentials are the only way you can fully describe a longitudinal electric wave.

More to be added later...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes & References:

[1] Oliver Heaviside and Heinrich Hertz both independently discarded Maxwell's "potentials" and through such developed the "duplex form" of what we currently call "Maxwell's Equations" utilizing E, H, D & B.

"The second chapter, pp. 20 to 131, consists of an outline scheme of the fundamentals of electromagnetic theory from the Faraday-Maxwell point of view, with some small modifications and extensions upon Maxwell's equations. It is done in terms of my rational units, which furnish the only way of carrying out the idea of lines and tubes of force in a consistent and ineligible manner. It is also done mainly in terms of vectors, for the sufficient reason that vectors are the main subject of investigation. It is also done in the duplex form I introduced in 1885, whereby the electric and magnetic sides of electromagnetism are symmetrically exhibited and connected, whilst the 'forces' and 'fluxes' are the objects of immediate attention, instead of the potential functions which are such powerful aids to obscuring and complicating the subject, and hiding from view useful and sometimes important relations."
    O. Heaviside E.M.T. Vol. 1, pgs. iii-iv

The term "Maxwell's Equations" becomes a bit misleading as the modern form is actually a truncated subset of its original form, not withstanding the conversion from quaternions to vectors. The reasoning behind the continued use of the phrase "Maxwell's Equations" probably stems from Heaviside's lengthy commentary as given in the preface of his first volume on electromagnetic theory (notably, the text in red):

"It is essentially Maxwell's theory, but there are some differences. Some are changes of form only; for instance, the rationalization effected by changing the units, and the substitution of the second circuital law for Maxwell's equation of electromotive force involving the potentials, etc. But there is one change in particular which raises a fresh question. What is Maxwell's theory? What should we agree to understand by Maxwell's theory?

The first approximation to the answer is to say, There is Maxwell's book as he wrote it; there is his text, and there are his equations: together they make his theory. But when we come to examine it closely, we find that this answer is unsatisfactory.

To begin with, it is sufficient to refer to papers by physicist, written say during the twelve years following the first publication of Maxwell's treatise, to see that there may be much difference of opinion as to what his theory is.

It may be, and has been, differently interpreted by different men, which is a sign that it is not set forth in a perfectly clear and unmistakeable form. There are many obscurities and some inconsistencies.

Speaking for myself, it was only by changing its form of presentation that I was able to see it clearly, and so as to avoid the inconsistencies. Now there is no finality in a growing science. It is, therefore, impossible to adhere strictly to Maxwell's theory as he gave it to the world, if only on account of its inconvenient form.

But it is clearly not admissible to make arbitrary changes in it and still call it his. He might have repudiated them utterly. But if we have good reason to believe that the theory as stated in his treatise does require modification to make it self-consistent, and to believe that he would have admitted the necessity of the change when pointed out to him, then I think the resulting modified theory may well be called Maxwell's."
    O. Heaviside E.M.T. Vol. 1, pgs. vi-vii

[2] "On Compressional Electric or Magnetic Waves", O. Heaviside E.M.T. Vol. 2, Appendix D pgs. 493-506

[3] "On the Metaphysical Nature of the Propagation of the Potentials" O. Heaviside,Phil. Mag. 1889, Series 5, Vol. 27, No. 164, pgs 47-50

[4a] "The Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics", E.T. Whittaker Mathematical Physics Vol. 57, 1903, pgs. 333-355

[4b] "On An Expression of the Electromagnetic Field Due to Electrons by Means of Two Scalar Potential Functions", E.T. Whittaker London Mathematical Society, 1904, Series 2, Vol. 1, pgs 367-372

[5] Helmholtz's paper is hard to come by, however, in reference [2] Heaviside brings it up and gives some commentary.

Regards,
    Garrett M
    Last edited by garrettm4; 12-08-2012, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• 20cps ... this seems quite low of a frequency to make it "ring".

Take a look at this http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm
      go through the parts I to III. Please take some of it with a grain of salt per say. But looking at Whittakers and Walter Russel work I can see the effect and part of the cause.

I am thinking along the lines speed of light frequency but inside the atmosphere, not in the vacuum. Since some of the calculations of the speed of light a lot has changed within our lower atmosphere ... polution of carbon etc.. this would certainly make a difference in the harmonic, I think.

I will post some pages from Phenomena in High Frequency Systems from 1936 in a bit.

Comment

• Spheres & a 'Eureka Moment'

Madhatter,
        Thankyou for that and will admit that it was pretty much what I expected in that it will take some revolutionary thinking before we can nut this new phenomena out.
        FTL?

Interesting to note that Plasma is involved and we get back to Vacuum Tubes.
        Have been reading Spangenberg and his theory of what happens inside Tubes is comfortable reading and recommended to those who want an insight into Plasma, Space and Field Charge etc but there are many books here covering that subject:

http://www.tubebooks.org/Books/Spang...cuum_tubes.pdf

Technical books online by dxzone.com

Spheres:
        Now going to put a spanner into the works and complicate things a little more and make a statement that said there is no such thing as a sound WAVE, it is a sound SPHERE that rolls towards you.
        Everything we see to demonstrate TEM and LMD is done with a wave but is this correct and do we need to begin to understand this rolling sphere idea?
        A round circle represents the 'Warmth Ether' (tends toward the spherical form) and the first level of Ethers and I think this is the one we initially make contact with - probably spheres within spheres - concentric circles.
        Tesla pointed this out with the use of Carbon in his spark gaps as being the Ether that was being invited in.
        The Warmth Ether is the one associated directly with 'the formative forces'.
        We talk of something travelling through the air but it is really travelling through the Ether.
        Why does the wind, depending on its direction, either make the sound louder or softer?

Energy Synthesis Don Smith device:
        Producing plasma here with a Carbon spark gap (no arc - an Ion Valve - Don Smith, Moray) fed from an old TV Flyback that is variable frequency Impulse controlled and can charge up oil filled high kilovolt condensers with very low current being used from the power supply.
        One reason why I am into Tubes is that this stored energy can be extracted through Thyratrons into useable energy and working on this in the background - downconversion, has not been easy.
        The energy being stored here is huge and simply done and why I get a little shirty here when Eric can't see what's really going on and takes me away from an 'Energy Synthesis' device while I also try to make sense of his disclosures while he is available.
        I can connect this to the CSI and will do so.

Have been messing with the CSI, still passively, as there is something there I am attempting to grasp between the TEM and the LMD and trying to improve the magnification factor.
        Has it occurred to anyone that there is a reason why the Extra Coil is basically 'square' in form as this is the closest we can get to representing a sphere?
        Wondering now if a Variometer inside the Extra might tell us what is going on or simply a sphere for the Extra.
        Have a small one here and will try as this will also become a condenser.
        Try using a small variable condenser instead of the Copper rings above the secondary and note how your body/hand interferes with the capacity but you are able to tune this way where it is difficult with the rings.
        An extension of this is the same type variable condenser between the top of Extra and top load tin can.
        Thinking out aloud and just waiting for that 'Eureka moment'.
        Connecting here with Walter Russell and his energy coils which were basically a sphere when attached together.

Let that sit for a while as I considered what I had written and the penny dropped - that 'Eureka moment' - probably!
        This Don Smith device I have operates best at about 95Khz and I could never figure out why always there and here we are at Tesla's same working frequency and probably has an LMD component and working at Earth resonant frequency of about 150Khz.
        That's why it builds up charge so fast in the caps with only 7 Watts being drawn from the supply as I am tapping ambient energy.
        This energy as it charges is 'cold' and you can feel it on the wires.
        This is the same circuit that once the caps are discharged, they build up stored energy again and repeatedly so and why the following happened.

I have been zapped by these caps accidentally and remember distinctly losing a second of my life, went in the left palm and out through my right hand which was dangling on my right side, I felt the zap on my leg.

So not only have we tapped into earth resonance we are also tapping into our 'Energy Synthesis' here as well.
        What we do next is to finalise the Thyratron circuits to bring the Kv down to a working voltage which I have always said would be more out than put in which was established empirically through an output spark gap experiment.

This may be better - to connect this up to the CSI as it is an Impulse driver and see what manifests as I would expect magnification via the Extra Coil and would expect lamps to be lit without problems and could also expect there to be no drain on input supply as more lamps or loads are added as this is exactly what Tesla had intended with his high frequency and high voltage experiments and the TMT.
        I specifically redesigned the pulser such that its range was from about 1Khz up to about 350Khz and works well.

Sorry for the long post but that's how I sometimes put two and two together by concentrating on the problem at hand.
        If this works out as I appear to see it will, will pass on all the information, schematics etc.
        Later on this, much to do.
        Deadline is 21st of December 2012.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
          Madhatter,
          Thankyou for that and will admit that it was pretty much what I expected in that it will take some revolutionary thinking before we can nut this new phenomena out.
          FTL?Smokey
          faster then light

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
          Spheres:
          Now going to put a spanner into the works and complicate things a little more and make a statement that said there is no such thing as a sound WAVE, it is a sound SPHERE that rolls towards you.
          Everything we see to demonstrate TEM and LMD is done with a wave but is this correct and do we need to begin to understand this rolling sphere idea?
          A round circle represents the 'Warmth Ether' (tends toward the spherical form) and the first level of Ethers and I think this is the one we initially make contact with - probably spheres within spheres - concentric circles.
          Tesla pointed this out with the use of Carbon in his spark gaps as being the Ether that was being invited in.
          The Warmth Ether is the one associated directly with 'the formative forces'.
          We talk of something travelling through the air but it is really travelling through the Ether.
          Why does the wind, depending on its direction, either make the sound louder or softer?

Smokey
          this goes along with Garretts post above, I'll touch on this first. quaternions are far better suited to this phenomenon then the fracturing or tearing that is occurring and reducing the fields to planes. it's not that it's physically a sheet or plane, physicists do understand it's a spherical 'wave' or in the quantum world a probability cloud, but I digress. It's just that equations for electromagnetic waves were originated in mechanics and thus it is so. the mathematics gets very complex in trying to handle this, hence counter-space algebra, vectors, versors, scalars etc.. all being translated, trying to keep symmetry etc..

now just dropping everything into quaternions isn't going to work either, it needs to be fundamentally re-done as units and terms don't just drop into the spherical world of quaternions. a group at MIT has tried to develop a quaternion view of physics but it gets mired as the convention of keeping all of SR and force fitting it in doesn't work.

So long answer short, yes it's a spherical wave. however it's reduced into 'planes' and magnitude and direction are vectors. think of it as scalar reduction, a lot is lost this way.

I'm trying to think of how to explain this next part in a way that makes sense to the layman. although the wave is a spherical manifestation it's hyper-dimensional, it's not a compression of air but of our 3D observable universe, since we can not comprehend or understand beyond 3D it's impossible to explain it fully. if for example we could observe a 4th dimension then time would be as manipulative as moving a table across the room. confused
          I also think this is where the ether talk arises from and gets confused with some sort of observable medium. dark matter is the topic dejour and fits this bill.

note: I use 3D and exclude time as time is a hotly debated topic as to if it's emergent or a dimension. either way it falls beyond our immediate dimensional manipulation, for now. even though things move FTL it's not a violation of time, just the screwy idea that the constant C is some limit to our observational ability.

Comment

• The way I vision it is like the sets of balls hanging from a string and you pull one back and let it go and the end one takes off ... the very tip of the bow (coming from the inward to middle to outward spiral, like Walter Russel) or the tip of the ball moving fast then the center or FTL which is compressed outwards like the right angle. The center to me is the electromagnetic. So if we can get the dark matter or ether to ring like the balls it is instant in the quantum relm and our 3D relm. By disturbing the middle we can cause the expansion of the wave and the snap of it coming back from the push on both side further expanding the middle which we can observe with the instruments of today.

Not sure if that makes sense to anyone.

(have to find the cord for the scanner, then will be able to upload)

Comment

• Garrett M

That was a lot to go thru.
              I come from the more current view of longitudinal waves of the purely electrostatic field.
              Waves in plasmas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heaviside for whatever his reasons were he despised quaternions and thus I think threw the baby out with the bathwater. probably why he's so adamant on retaining a matrix of Cartesian coordinates and vectors.

I found the Curry book: Theory of electricity and magnetism : Curry, Charles Emerson : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
              it has Helmholtz equations and derivations and reductions to Maxwell, very interesting read. need to spend more time on it but you can really see gravity emerging from it.

It can be a bit confusing to try and correlate what we know know through experiments and further study to what the pioneers were debating. Heaviside simplified Maxwell I think out of necessity and ego, lets be honest about the players of the day, they had BIG ego's and fought for funding and prominence, not much different today. cut thru the hyperbole and mud slinging and look at equations Heaviside worked hard at getting vector notation to work for 3D scalar fields.

Heaviside disagrees with the longitudinal wave associated to the conjugate pairing of the fields similar to sound waves, that is correct. he's also correct in that light is also the absence of such waves, technical point as he's not saying that they are non-existent but not in the form or present where stated.

I find this statement interesting of Heaviside:
              "Again,merely to emphasize the preceding, the variables chosen should be capable of representing the energy stored. Now the magentic energy may be expressed in terms of A, though with entirly erroneus localization; but electric energy cannot be expressed in terms of Psi. Maxwell did it, but the applicaation is strictly limited to electrostatics;"

his approach is purely electromagnetic, electrostatics were not commercially useful and not fully understood, even today it's a relatively unstudied and new frontier.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickle989 View Post
                20cps ... this seems quite low of a frequency to make it "ring".

Take a look at this http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm
                go through the parts I to III. Please take some of it with a grain of salt per say. But looking at Whittakers and Walter Russel work I can see the effect and part of the cause.

I am thinking along the lines speed of light frequency but inside the atmosphere, not in the vacuum. Since some of the calculations of the speed of light a lot has changed within our lower atmosphere ... polution of carbon etc.. this would certainly make a difference in the harmonic, I think.

I will post some pages from Phenomena in High Frequency Systems from 1936 in a bit.
                it's a component that requires some digging to source and understand. detective work is needed. http://massis.lcs.mit.edu/archives/t...ow.phones.work

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                  it's a component that requires some digging to source and understand. detective work is needed. http://massis.lcs.mit.edu/archives/t...ow.phones.work
                  restart - I was not referring to actual phone systems at 20hz ... what was the schematic you were referring to ? in your earlier post.

Comment

• Vril Compendium online

The Vril Compendium has been posted online on a torrent site, you need to register to access the torrent, well worth it though. Eric has referenced these documents numerous times and I've read Gerry's other works and am certain there is a vast amount of knowledge here. I do hope this is ok to post per the moderators, if not let me know or delete the post, don't want to break any rules here.

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=31460

Lost Sciences & Vril Archive - G. Vassilatos publications
                    http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-detai...1460&hit=1
                    --------------------

Gerry Vassilatos’ books are incredible resources for lost and suppressed science and invention. This collection isn’t complete, but it is what we have been able to assemble for you.

May the Vril force be with you!

VRIL COMPENDIUM I - WHITE RAY CONDUCTORS

An astounding assortment of arcane designs and remarkable inventions is presented in the first volume. Aerial batteries were designs which made practical use of the energies which celestial currents and rays brought to earth. Patents of Ward, Vion, Palenscar and others. Earth currents and earth resonance are discussed extensively in this volume.

VRIL COMPENDIUM II - VRIL TELEGRAPHY

Telegraphy began with a truly radionic basis. Maps show that the telegraph system was literally generated along VRIL paths as railroad personnel followed their own intuitions while laying track.

VRIL COMPENDIUM III - VRIL LINKAGE

The manner in which VRIL radiance has been apprehended through “aquavideo”, photographs, and photochemical means is thoroughly documented here in remarkable depth. Introducing telegraphic patents which made direct use of ancient geomantic means for communicating intent: non-electric pendulum telegraph systems, and VRIL impression recording systems.

VRIL COMPENDIUM IV - VRIL ARCHEFORMS

A remarkable assortment of earth battery patents. A primer course in VRIL genesis of metal lodes and placer deposits is found here. How ancient architecture managed to accumulate, intercept, and modulate VRIL was only the first step of a science which has yet to reach its perfection. The use of radionic tuners (made to entune VRIL and raise virtual structures) is discussed throughout this section of photographs and illustrations.

VRIL COMPENDIUM V - VRIL CONNECTION

The discovery of nerve-induction telephony by Antonio Meucci in 1849 marked the true birth of telephony. In these documents, patents, and articles we read of developments whereby deaf persons could hear directly through the nerveworks of the body. These early attempts to approach true empathic transmission are the basis of systems which Tesla would later advance to a wary scientific public.

VRIL COMPENDIUM VI - VRIL TELEPHONY

A presentation of nearly every pertinent VRIL transducer of which telephony was comprised. How the human aura and its VRIL threads dendritically merge with the natural VRIL is the central theme here. Every kind of transducer is shown. Presents systems which intensified the VRIL content of telephone lines with no need for electrical power!

VRIL COMPENDIUM VII - VRIL DENDRITIC GROUND SYSTEMS

A presentation on the earliest unknown wireless researchers: Mahlon Loomis, Nathan Stubblefield, & Dr. Amos Dolbear. This volume chronicles the discovery of natural VRIL power in the earth ... usable power for communications of signal, word, & intent.

VRIL COMPENDIUM VIII - VRIL AND GROUND RADIO

The early trans-aqueous systems of Steinheil (1838) and others. Complete patent collections: ground signalling systems of J. Murgas, Tesla, Rogers, etc. Static-free reception for shortwave afficionadi! Forgotten commercial underground antennas. Magnified radio transmission through geological formations.

VRIL COMPENDIUM IX - VRIL AND AERIAL RADIO

Aerials not Antennas. Learn the relationship between electro-impulses and VRIL currents. Capacitative systems of enormous size and anomalous operation. Space rays and Ground rays meeting in transmitter components. VLF waveguides, valleys as radio-chutes. Oil-filled tanks as VLF radiators. Electrical architecture and VRIL articulations. Bent-L, Split-T, Split-Y and other huge systems. Tesla, Fessenden, Lodge, Conrad, Butcher, Alexanderson, Squier, Thompson, Hughes, Fortesque, and many now-unknown designers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lambda View Post
                      The Vril Compendium has been posted online on a torrent site, you need to register to access the torrent, well worth it though. Eric has referenced these documents numerous times and I've read Gerry's other works and am certain there is a vast amount of knowledge here. I do hope this is ok to post per the moderators, if not let me know or delete the post, don't want to break any rules here.

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=31460

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-detai...1460&hit=1
                      --------------------

Gerry Vassilatos’ books are incredible resources for lost and suppressed science and invention. This collection isn’t complete, but it is what we have been able to assemble for you.

May the Vril force be with you!

VRIL COMPENDIUM I - WHITE RAY CONDUCTORS

An astounding assortment of arcane designs and remarkable inventions is presented in the first volume. Aerial batteries were designs which made practical use of the energies which celestial currents and rays brought to earth. Patents of Ward, Vion, Palenscar and others. Earth currents and earth resonance are discussed extensively in this volume.

VRIL COMPENDIUM II - VRIL TELEGRAPHY

Telegraphy began with a truly radionic basis. Maps show that the telegraph system was literally generated along VRIL paths as railroad personnel followed their own intuitions while laying track.

VRIL COMPENDIUM III - VRIL LINKAGE

The manner in which VRIL radiance has been apprehended through “aquavideo”, photographs, and photochemical means is thoroughly documented here in remarkable depth. Introducing telegraphic patents which made direct use of ancient geomantic means for communicating intent: non-electric pendulum telegraph systems, and VRIL impression recording systems.

VRIL COMPENDIUM IV - VRIL ARCHEFORMS

A remarkable assortment of earth battery patents. A primer course in VRIL genesis of metal lodes and placer deposits is found here. How ancient architecture managed to accumulate, intercept, and modulate VRIL was only the first step of a science which has yet to reach its perfection. The use of radionic tuners (made to entune VRIL and raise virtual structures) is discussed throughout this section of photographs and illustrations.

VRIL COMPENDIUM V - VRIL CONNECTION

The discovery of nerve-induction telephony by Antonio Meucci in 1849 marked the true birth of telephony. In these documents, patents, and articles we read of developments whereby deaf persons could hear directly through the nerveworks of the body. These early attempts to approach true empathic transmission are the basis of systems which Tesla would later advance to a wary scientific public.

VRIL COMPENDIUM VI - VRIL TELEPHONY

A presentation of nearly every pertinent VRIL transducer of which telephony was comprised. How the human aura and its VRIL threads dendritically merge with the natural VRIL is the central theme here. Every kind of transducer is shown. Presents systems which intensified the VRIL content of telephone lines with no need for electrical power!

VRIL COMPENDIUM VII - VRIL DENDRITIC GROUND SYSTEMS

A presentation on the earliest unknown wireless researchers: Mahlon Loomis, Nathan Stubblefield, & Dr. Amos Dolbear. This volume chronicles the discovery of natural VRIL power in the earth ... usable power for communications of signal, word, & intent.

VRIL COMPENDIUM VIII - VRIL AND GROUND RADIO

The early trans-aqueous systems of Steinheil (1838) and others. Complete patent collections: ground signalling systems of J. Murgas, Tesla, Rogers, etc. Static-free reception for shortwave afficionadi! Forgotten commercial underground antennas. Magnified radio transmission through geological formations.

VRIL COMPENDIUM IX - VRIL AND AERIAL RADIO

Aerials not Antennas. Learn the relationship between electro-impulses and VRIL currents. Capacitative systems of enormous size and anomalous operation. Space rays and Ground rays meeting in transmitter components. VLF waveguides, valleys as radio-chutes. Oil-filled tanks as VLF radiators. Electrical architecture and VRIL articulations. Bent-L, Split-T, Split-Y and other huge systems. Tesla, Fessenden, Lodge, Conrad, Butcher, Alexanderson, Squier, Thompson, Hughes, Fortesque, and many now-unknown designers.

Thank u for this, i am downloading and seeding.

I had to sign up twice for to get that torrent... there must be an easier way for people to setup forums + a tracker online.. i might build it cuz I hate signing up for forums.

great torrent. i am wondering if anyone has ever found the companion book to secrets of cold war tech. it is impossible to find...
                      Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Can this torrent be found any other way? I have a client but not sure how to really use it good. Can it just get the file from your seed? would love to read this stuff for sure.

thay

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                          Can this torrent be found any other way? I have a client but not sure how to really use it good. Can it just get the file from your seed? would love to read this stuff for sure.

thay
                          I didn't upload the torrent to the site, a friend of mine did, I will be seeding this for some time now though, was just letting you guys know of it's existance because I know I've been looking for this for a long long time! Hopefully he can add other trackers to it so then it can be accessed though piratebay.se or something like that.

I prefer utorrent as a client, simply go to µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client and install for your OS, then once u download the little torrent file, you open it with the utorrent program and off it goes, final destination to your download folder.
                          Last edited by Lambda; 12-08-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Vril Conpendium

Thankyou for the URL to the Vril Compendium.

I am on the page and says it is 500mB of PDF but there is no way given to download.
                            I have run the free Torrent program but you click the blue download button and all I get is a blue Menu asking for the URL.
                            I also now have at least 6 programs on my computer I don't want and if you don't 'Accept' you get nowhere.

There must be a better way!

Smokey
                            Last edited by David G Dawson; 12-09-2012, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• David, if you have utorrent installed, simply download the little tracking file that I linked, and then open that file with utorrent, it should open utorrent by default, but if it doesn't, right click the file and select the program to open it with, it will automatically download it for you and place in your download folder by default. Any questions let me know here or you can email me at energetix@hush.com, I'm happy to help in any way.

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                                Thankyou for the URL to the Vril Conpendium.

I am on the page and says it is 500mB of PDF but there is no way given to download.
                                I have run the free Torrent program but you click the blue download button and all I get is a blue Menu asking for the URL.
                                I also now have at least 6 programs on my computer I don't want and if you don't 'Accept' you get nowhere.

There must be a better way!

Smokey
                                Hi David,

I am a programmer. I like solving problems folks have.

Seems to me folks on here have been asking for a simple way to

1. have their own forum
                                2. upload an easily exchange files on that forum

is this correct?

anything else you'd add to that list?
                                Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

Working...
                                X