X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayonMazter View Post
    Sorry guys,

I have a weak talent for the electrical field, but hold a very strong respect for the research here.

Anyways, I caught:

Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

And was wondering if there was any proof that Eric is still about, and that this money will find its way to him for his research. There is no private video or pictures showing that Eric and this project have any connection at all.

I mean no disrespect; but if it's someone using his name for fraud, I would like to follow up on dismantling this; otherwise would like to take part in spreading publicity to this fund project.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Hey Ryan,

I can assure you that Eric will be receiving the money from this Indiegogo campaign. There are no video's (yet) of him endorsing the campaign, but there is this: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post216601. If you have ever browsed thru any of Eric's published works, you will know that it is written with the same 'block style' print that he has used for years. His other works can be seen here: http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...%20Dollard.pdf

Dave

Comment

• Hey Dave,

Thank you for such a swift response.

That is great to see. While a video or modern image of his connection would be of stronger evidence, I can see in his current situation how he might want to avoid such things. I simply felt defensive when I saw nothing new on him on the site and wanted to ensure his name wasn't be branded by fraudulence.

Thanks again, and thank you Eric for your selfless genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
        according to the RCA internal book I have the cathodes were a barium carbonate oxide coating or barium-strontium on nickle.
        filaments are thoriated tungsten.
        Thanks.
        I also think this is why Moray went on to develop his germanium semiconductors, which could oscillate without need for thermionic cathode heating, and thereby recover energy from his radioactive (Swedish) stone until it ran out of radiative (Cosmic) energy.

Cheers .......... Graham.

Comment

• Jigsaws

Madhatter, Guys,
          Feeling totally distraught here that I have made an error of sorts but had to read Eric's last Post twice and still don't understand what he is referring to.
          Some bad comment at the 'Wardenclyffe' site but apart from that I have noticed that Eric is not a good communicator and tends to only do what he wants to do so your individual questions go unanswered and everybody becomes confused, just like me.

I will admit to missing in Fig 6 the 'Cathode Ray Tube' reference as what he had drawn was fitting in nicely with my own jigsaw of Moray and I will admit to reading into something of my own liking whereby missing the true intent of what he had presented.

Don't mind any talking about my age and yes, anything to do with RF and CW and RTTY etc is a part of my upbringing.
          However, I admit to being a failure as a CW operator as I was too slow but that may be different today with confidence gained as I still remember the code.
          RANavy control room at Canberra and Darwin was all RTTY using CW talk for communication to our Tx station or overseas for QSYs etc.

What have I missed here in looking for what I could use most out of Eric's material?

Are we talking of a setting up a Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) display that is going to be operated by an 0A4G and the communication medium will be CW and this will be done as a Telluric operating device?

If that is what was intended you can tell Eric I am ready when he is.

Have a CRT here waiting in an old Tek RM-503 - glows at me every night when I switch the lights off.

What Eric is missing here for his huge antenna farm are fencelines connected to water mains and all he needs is a property with many fences all interconnected like I have here with an infinite antenna at my disposal which is also a part of a town's water supply.
          He has already done this himself in one of his Videos by using a roadside Fire Hydrant for Telluric communication.

I have from RCA 'Electron Tubes Volume II (1942-1948) and Volume I (1935-1941)' and these are probably the ones you are referring to.
          Have not gone deeply into these but will do so.
          There are many books in this field that I have here and the Glow Manual is particularly good.
          This Manual needs to be read twice if you are not familiar with Glow Discharge and the Phototube Manual also excellent.

Apologise for disclosing what Eric is on about but I have Crystal Balls here and can see into the future.
          Will look into keyboards that are able to convert to CW both Tx and Rx or am I ahead of everybody at this point?

Madhatter,
          Would like to hear more of Eric's 'cold Longitudinal wave' in your own words if you would please as I am probably missing out on his profound theory as I am better as a # 2 in this situation.

GSM,
          You may be correct and appreciate the input.
          Where I am with Moray at this time is about 1927 where he appeared to improve his reception ability but need to follow the engineering advancement of Tube technology to piece together this as another jigsaw.

Eric needs to consider the Cross Feed Antenna (CFA) which I have brought to everyone's attention here earlier as I feel it is a Telluric antenna and exhibits phenomena similar to the Crystal Set Initiative (CSI).
          If you can communicate from the USA to Europe on only 1 Watt, then a 'something' else is being activated here.
          Reason for bringing this up is that inventions of old are not the only designs to use here but also accidental discoveries of today that have an associated phenomena that continues to be unexplained with existing science and theory.

More on all of this later.
          Hope I haven't spoilt your day.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
            Thanks.
            I also think this is why Moray went on to develop his germanium semiconductors, which could oscillate without need for thermionic cathode heating, and thereby recover energy from his radioactive (Swedish) stone until it ran out of radiative (Cosmic) energy.

Cheers .......... Graham.
            Graham, try and track down the "RCA 1940 vacuum tube design" book, lots of technical info. I read a little at a time and digest it when I can, the material and chemical composition and choices for the tubes go beyond response curves and delve into optics and poisoning. I'll see if I can source a link... ahh found one
            Vacuum Tube Design : RCA Manufacturing Company, Inc. : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
            enjoy...

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
              Madhatter, Guys,
              Feeling totally distraught here that I have made an error of sorts but had to read Eric's last Post twice and still don't understand what he is referring to.
              Some bad comment at the 'Wardenclyffe' site but apart from that I have noticed that Eric is not a good communicator and tends to only do what he wants to do so your individual questions go unanswered and everybody becomes confused, just like me.

I will admit to missing in Fig 6 the 'Cathode Ray Tube' reference as what he had drawn was fitting in nicely with my own jigsaw of Moray and I will admit to reading into something of my own liking whereby missing the true intent of what he had presented.

Don't mind any talking about my age and yes, anything to do with RF and CW and RTTY etc is a part of my upbringing.
              However, I admit to being a failure as a CW operator as I was too slow but that may be different today with confidence gained as I still remember the code.
              RANavy control room at Canberra and Darwin was all RTTY using CW talk for communication to our Tx station or overseas for QSYs etc.

What have I missed here in looking for what I could use most out of Eric's material?

Are we talking of a setting up a Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) display that is going to be operated by an 0A4G and the communication medium will be CW and this will be done as a Telluric operating device?

If that is what was intended you can tell Eric I am ready when he is.

Have a CRT here waiting in an old Tek RM-503 - glows at me every night when I switch the lights off.

What Eric is missing here for his huge antenna farm are fencelines connected to water mains and all he needs is a property with many fences all interconnected like I have here with an infinite antenna at my disposal which is also a part of a town's water supply.
              He has already done this himself in one of his Videos by using a roadside Fire Hydrant for Telluric communication.

I have from RCA 'Electron Tubes Volume II (1942-1948) and Volume I (1935-1941)' and these are probably the ones you are referring to.
              Have not gone deeply into these but will do so.
              There are many books in this field that I have here and the Glow Manual is particularly good.
              This Manual needs to be read twice if you are not familiar with Glow Discharge and the Phototube Manual also excellent.

Apologise for disclosing what Eric is on about but I have Crystal Balls here and can see into the future.
              Will look into keyboards that are able to convert to CW both Tx and Rx or am I ahead of everybody at this point?

Madhatter,
              Would like to hear more of Eric's 'cold Longitudinal wave' in your own words if you would please as I am probably missing out on his profound theory as I am better as a # 2 in this situation.

GSM,
              You may be correct and appreciate the input.
              Where I am with Moray at this time is about 1927 where he appeared to improve his reception ability but need to follow the engineering advancement of Tube technology to piece together this as another jigsaw.

Eric needs to consider the Cross Feed Antenna (CFA) which I have brought to everyone's attention here earlier as I feel it is a Telluric antenna and exhibits phenomena similar to the Crystal Set Initiative (CSI).
              If you can communicate from the USA to Europe on only 1 Watt, then a 'something' else is being activated here.
              Reason for bringing this up is that inventions of old are not the only designs to use here but also accidental discoveries of today that have an associated phenomena that continues to be unexplained with existing science and theory.

More on all of this later.
              Hope I haven't spoilt your day.

Smokey
              It was a couple of things floating around that fell into place when I read his last msg. the sign off on his posts are CW morse, his complaint in the tesla videos of the lack of morse being a requirement for a license these days. then when going over the schematics the bell trigger and coils seemed odd- bam it fell into place. a longitudinal CW DX/TX setup that is global and needs little power.

there are software programs apparently that will do the morse in/out for you. not a bad idea but I'd go with an isolation circuit to avoid putting noise on the circuit, trigger a valve ground relay perhaps?

the 1000 acre farm stuck out, the early posts are all geared around 1000cps, BIG coincidence there. I don't think a massive ground field is needed here, could be wrong but not sure.

I've got all the components except for a GM tube, one of the tube manuals I have lists out a fair number of them and they vary in voltage etc.. I'll have to go back and see if any specs are listed by Eric in regards to which tube, or if a substitute can be used. GM tubes are sensitive to background radiation and noise.

planing on putting all the circuit schematics into one large layout, might be helpful.

I can only guess that CW RTTY is being used as the bandwidth is an unknown in this new domain, it's not Hz it's not really telluric this is space charge tension, whole different game!

Comment

• Hi, Rayon,

I wrote the article about Eric on jinnwe and did the campaign on indiegogo.
                We do need a video yes and we are working on it. A short film. If you have ideas for making it go viral please share! Web and I are working to save Eric and his work. All those that are up to fighting for the truth, please join us and spread the word.

Originally posted by RayonMazter View Post
                Sorry guys,

I have a weak talent for the electrical field, but hold a very strong respect for the research here.

Anyways, I caught:

Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

And was wondering if there was any proof that Eric is still about, and that this money will find its way to him for his research. There is no private video or pictures showing that Eric and this project have any connection at all.

I mean no disrespect; but if it's someone using his name for fraud, I would like to follow up on dismantling this; otherwise would like to take part in spreading publicity to this fund project.

Thanks,
                Ryan
                Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• The frequency of the secondary was naturally too low for tuning with the condenser rings, so an adjustable earthed plate was improvised from MDF, double sided tape and tinfoil, fitting onto the existing support rods.

Improved connection to extra coil

Secondary tuned to 3670 kc, extra coil free

Secondary and extra coil both free

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Jigsaws2

Madhatter,
                    Thanks for that.
                    Has Eric talked about this 'space charge tension' before as sometimes it goes over my head and am not able to follow his direction?
                    Don't think I am alone here either!
                    Is there anywhere where we can go to read up on this phenomena?
                    Eric gets serially pissed off at times and I think he fails to understand that he is way ahead of us and we simply don't know what he is on about.

Geiger Muller Tubes are big in Russia and they have many on sale and here is one example:

New Russian Geiger Muller Tube Counters CI 11BG SI 11BG | eBay

My GM Counter here has a small Russian tube installed but is in kit form and not as yet built.
                    The other GM Counter is Canadian made and is a broad spectrum type used during WW2.
                    3rd unit is Oz made during the 50s Nuclear scare and needs refurbishment.
                    These are all actually working devices.
                    The Cintel 21" Type GM2 I have here and have posted pictures of are available from sources in the UK and the spiel that goes with these Tubes follows:

This is a gas proportional Geiger-Muller counting tube. The anode is a tungsten wire which was originally stretched the length of the tube . The cathode is a thin copper tube which sits inside the glass tube. This is a mixed gas filled tube with an operating voltage in the region of 1300V. It should be noted that these tubes were hand made and each tube was different requiring individual calibration to determine it's counting charactaristics and it's particular maximum operating voltage. It is not known which gasses were used in these commercial tubes but earlier experimental types were evacuated and then filled with argon/oxygen mixtures. This type of tube required a quenching circuit and was called a 'slow counter' although the term is confusing since the actual counting speed of the 'fast counter' was slower than that of a 'slow counter'. The quenching circuit allowed rapid detection and provided a longer life than the self quenching polyatomic gas types. The quenching circuit was first devised by H.V. Neher and W.W. Harper, Phys. Rev., 49(1936), 940.

Note that this Tube requires a quenching circuit.

Moray in 1927:
                    Found a good source of vintage Tube information (1922 to 1930) from the Radio Broadcast Magazine:

index

Found my Trimm of Chicago headphones in here going for $2.20!

Hope this all helps.

Smokey

Comment

• Thanks for that info Garrett. Did the file disappear?? That Bell Labs video is excellent. I've seen that machine before but never as well demonstrated as the guy who invented it, the part on impedance was very revealing.
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• New Link to Guillemin Comm. Nets. Vol. 2

dR-Green,

Filedropper, the host I originally used to upload the book, only keeps files for about a week if you don't pay for an account... I think MediaFire would have been a better file host.

That said, I've re-uploaded it to my Scrib account for anyone who wasn't able to download it:

Communication Networks Volume 2, up to Chapter III

I thought the Bell Labs "Shive Wave Machine" was a fantastic visual representation of a very enigmatic topic, Dr. John N Shive gives an impressive lecture in the video as well. Definitely helped me in grasping what the whole "reflection" phenomena was about. I fully understood the voltage and current characteristics change per unit distance as the impedance changes along the line but the reflection of transmitted energy isn't something that is intuitive and easily grasped, until visually, or physically, seen at least. Another interesting observation is the movement of the energy along the line, The individual parts of the Wave Machine just move up and down but energy traveling along the whole line is at a 90* angle to that - similar to a transverse electric wave (and it relations between E, H & S).

With the above taken into consideration, I think Mr. Dollard's explanation of the transmitted energy "refraction" between the Secondary & Extra, due to impedance mismatch, makes more sense. Now finding the correct amount of impedance mismatch, between the two, seems to be an interesting task, let alone building the coils for a specific natural impedance at a certain frequency - which seems to be what's actually needed. When I get some more free time I'd like to look up some expressions relating to "refraction" in a transmission line to find an optimal angle - or the related approach, find an optimal reflection coefficient.

I think more effort is needed on engineering each individual coil for a specific natural impedance with the desired harmonic mode of excitation. In this way, number of turns and all other physical factors are adjusted to provide an "equivalent impedance function" as required. This allows you to arbitrarily change a parameter but still have a working unit, similar to how all the various Guillemin Lines (A, B, C, D, E & F - current fed & voltage fed) have an equivalent impedance function despite the drastic differences in physical construction between each type.

An alternative approach is to leave the coil impedances arbitrary but strictly maintain an optimal reflection coefficient. This allows you to build using various coil impedances for experimentation... until an optimal impedance function has been found. Similar to the usage of 50-ohm coax for POWER transmission and 75-ohm coax for SIGNAL transmission. 50-ohm (actually ~30-ohm) can move the most power effectively but 75-ohm (actually ~77-ohm) has the lowest attenuation per unit distance - both were EXPERIMENTALLY determined by Bell Laboratories. (50-ohm is a compromise between 30-ohm & 77-ohm)

Some thoughts,
                        Garrett M

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes to the Shive Wave Generator video, as given by AT&T's website:

Introduction by George Kupczak of the AT&T Archives and History Center

On an elementary conceptual level, this film reflects the multifaceted scientific hyperthinking that was typical of a Bell Labs approach. Host Dr. J.N. Shive's presence as a lecturer is excellent - it's understandable by a layperson even when he branches into equations, because he uses copious amounts of real-world examples to bolster the material.

Shive's role at Bell Labs was more than just a great lecturer: he worked on early transistor technology, inventing the phototransistor in 1950, and the machine he uses in the film is his invention, now called the Shive Wave Machine in college classrooms.

Dr. J.N. Shive of Bell Labs demonstrates and discusses the following aspects of wave behavior:

Reflection of waves from free and clamped ends
                        Superposition
                        Standing waves and resonance
                        Energy loss by impedance mismatching
                        Reduction of energy loss by quarter-wave and tapered-section transformer
                        Last edited by garrettm4; 12-07-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Part 1
                          I'm going to divulge a bit more here, first though bear in mind this information is birthed from yrs of study in conventional physics and doctorate research in QED. That alone is enough to have Eric dry heaving, I know, but all is not lost. Many mainstream physicists are going against the grain so to speak due to the many inconsistencies and 'trouble' within the popular theories of the day.

I've in the past pointed to correlations and connections of Erics work and that of some interesting research in the mainstream. As Eric has not directly corrected or commented in a negative manner on the points I can only assume that he's not against the viewpoint.

First and most importantly is the need to grasp and understand the -j rotation, what it means and why. without that you will literally be lost. it's been stated many times on the transverse nature of the EM wave, the conjugate pairing of the fields. ---this is where I think some knowledge on higher dimensions can help, as this gets into counter-space, though counter space is an inverse function in general terms, we are not dealing with 2D but 4D, so the inverse of 3D and higher is very different from a 2D plane, esp rotations!

simplified, I'll do my best here. taking the fabricated 'planes' of the E and B fields as restricted to a 2D plane their transverse propagation is though each other into the 3D plane at "right angles", keep in mind this is not reality but a graphical representation of the mathematics involved. by 'rotation' of the B field of plane into the E field they will no longer be "crossing" thru each other. for those wondering or asking "whats the big deal?" it's the emergent incident wave that is generated from the std transverse interaction, as the two cross at 'right angles' to each other the interference in the higher dimensional plane creates the hertzian wave we all know, when the two planes are not crossing there is no wave created, it's a flat line-------- look familiar? it should, DC current is a flat line. the difference here though is that DC has no frequency, a longitudinal wave has frequency but no emergent time domain, unless......

Comment

• Part 2

the emergent time domain of a longitudinal wave. this occurs at the boundary of where the longitudinal wave transits to a transverse one. what is happening is that the E&B fields are rotating back to right angles again. the interference pattern will emerge. while the wave is longitudinal it will have a zero time function in our 4D universe, FTL but at the boundary it will drop to C again. where the boundary occurs is the magic!

longitudinal waves are a known and researched phenomenon in science, found in plasma, pulsars, electrostatic fields. generating the wave is the hard part. there is an monoatomic sized boundary layer on the cathode of a vacuum tube that generates this plasma field that is longitudinal. at any time that you have photon energy release, you are transitioning to C, spark discharge, corona glow etc.. we see the plasma field because of the drop to C. think of it like the cerenkov radiation effect.

to signal thru a plasma field would be the holy grail of communication. distance is no longer a factor, the only time loss would be in the decoding of the signal at the receiver. micro seconds, globally this isn't a massive gain, but scale out, lunar, planetary, solar, galaxy.... now it becomes a HUGE delta!

that's really the simple boiled down aspect. OK for those wondering what any of that has to do with free energy or alternative energy etc.. it gets a bit more complex. due to the longitudinal nature of the wave it will self sustain and carry all the energy it needs to transit again, in other words, what you put in can all be recovered at the other end, no loss. how? this gets even more complex. a simplified explanation is resonance.

I've left out the complex equations and explanations to save pages of writing.

Erics work and proposal was simply to be able to communicate and transmit at FTL with no loss, given that you could also supply energy anywhere needed with no loss. A bit more manipulation and you can source energy without the need to go thru multiple rotations of the E & B fields. that last one is highly complex and there is no current mathematics that have been developed to handle it.

Comment

• some of the schematics list resonant bell coils 20cps.

that's the old telephone ringer bell setup in the US, 20Hz.
                              Phone lines normally run on -48v DC (referenced to ground) when the line is idle.

During the ringing cycle (in the US, 2 seconds on, 4 seconds off), a ringing voltage of 75-90v AC (typically 20 Hz in the US) is superimposed on top of the -48v DC.

When you take your phone off-hook, the line card at the central office (CO) senses the current and disconnects the ringing voltage. Meanwhile the voltage at the phone drops down to -12v or so, mostly due to the voltage drop across the line from the CO to your house.

Comment

• ap

The [John Conner] of this thread has proposed a means of communications for post event transition.
                                Last edited by giantkiller; 12-07-2012, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X