This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SchubertReijiMaigo View Post
    Hello I'm new out there I was here in visitor mode only until now...
    I got attracted to E.Dollard Theories and machine (The Chris Carson seem to be a good model. Does anyone have reproduced it ?)
    It look like that's the most serious work out there to get FE (especially parameter variation).

Recently i have see a bunch of Chinese paper that tell when two transmitter (or a wire) are distant from a quarter wavelength they are OU.
    It's because the phase are inverted: the source will "see" a negative resistance and will get recharged instead to be loaded.
    R become -R. So i think that the two Tesla tower can be OU if they are separated at 1/4 Wavelength of the applied frequency.

I will put here the Chinese papers in Attachment.
    like this patent:

REACTIVE CURRENT TRANSFORMER - Rudolf Klavdievich Katargin et al

Patent US20120086413 - REACTIVE CURRENT TRANSFORMER - Google Patents

same inventor Tesla ozone generator Tesla Patent 588177 APPARATUS FOR PRODUCING OZONE ?

PLASMA ion source to generate electricity - www.shram.kiev.ua

RU2005000482 PLASMA VEHICLE ENGINE
    Last edited by wings; 11-07-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, this patent speak about self recharging or self excitation.
      The applied Frequency is 30Mhz so it's 1/4 Wavelenght will be 3*10^8/30*10^6/4 = 2.5 meters.

Same thing would apply to Konstantin Meyl transmitter if I recall, he work at 10 Mhz.
      -----------------------------------------

For the E.Dollard support, a guy over the internet (who is apparently fighting the NWO) called Benjamin Fulford have recently spoke about supporting FE, but he need to see one working on his desktop.
      He live in Japan at Tokyo and work with the so called "White Dragon Society"(some kind of secret society... ).
      Their project is to make a smooth transition to FE device (to let the time of energy sector to reorganize their investment in another fields and avoid social disruption).

He could try to contact him and see what they can doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchubertReijiMaigo View Post
        Yeah, this patent speak about self recharging or self excitation.
        The applied Frequency is 30Mhz so it's 1/4 Wavelenght will be 3*10^8/30*10^6/4 = 2.5 meters.

Same thing would apply to Konstantin Meyl transmitter if I recall, he work at 10 Mhz.
        -----------------------------------------

For the E.Dollard support, a guy over the internet (who is apparently fighting the NWO) called Benjamin Fulford have recently spoke about supporting FE, but he need to see one working on his desktop.
        He live in Japan at Tokyo and work with the so called "White Dragon Society"(some kind of secret society... ).
        Their project is to make a smooth transition to FE device (to let the time of energy sector to reorganize their investment in another fields and avoid social disruption).

He could try to contact him and see what they can doing.
        I have watched Fulford for some time. He writes what people want to hear.

Anyone wise will NOT be drawn in.
        Beware - this is an invition to silence !

Comment

• Originally posted by techzombie View Post
          Thanks Web, will fix

PLEASE GUYS, if you don;t donate that is fine, but lets put down a ton of comments on the campaign!! this will take us to the top and help big time!!!!

Please comment

Let's Rebuild Tesla's Lab, and go even Further | Indiegogo
          If I found all this going on around me and supposedly for my benefit I would think it either
          a) undercover shill activity
          b) inappropriate behaviour in which to NOT become involved with or accept donations from

Whoever is doing this -
          1) do you know Eric,
          2) has Eric given you permission to do this in his name ?

Comment

• Originally posted by techzombie View Post
            Indiegogo campaign now active for Eric!

Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

Please email all your friends and ask them to spread the word!

Eric's Bio: Tesla Round 2, The Case of Eric Dollard

Site coming soon.
            Let's all get the word out. I am reaching out to the internet startup scene as well!
            techzombie,

I'm sure Eric appreciates you trying to raise money for him, but you need to revise the perks for the "VIP Tickets" and the "Secret Demonstration" in the Indiegogo campaign. I spoke to Eric yesterday and told him about the listed perk description. He doesn't want a "trail of ants" to his "Rat Hole Alpha" and furthermore, doesn't want to give any secret demonstrations. Everything that he has put out so far is for the public, but what he is doing now is classified. Don't get people upset with promises that you can't fulfill.

Also, I sent you a PM.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
              techzombie,

I'm sure Eric appreciates you trying to raise money for him, but you need to revise the perks for the "VIP Tickets" and the "Secret Demonstration" in the Indiegogo campaign. I spoke to Eric yesterday and told him about the listed perk description. He doesn't want a "trail of ants" to his "Rat Hole Alpha" and furthermore, doesn't want to give any secret demonstrations. Everything that he has put out so far is for the public, but what he is doing now is classified. Don't get people upset with promises that you can't fulfill.

Also, I sent you a PM.

Dave
              Hi Web,

Good point! That was reckless of me. I changed all perks to just gratitude.

I am going to have to rewrite that campaign to make it move faster. Perhaps get into the science more... I don't want to go into the pity route as Eric isn't the type to ask for any help...

Never did one of these before.
              Last edited by techzombie; 11-10-2012, 09:36 AM.
              Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                If I found all this going on around me and supposedly for my benefit I would think it either
                a) undercover shill activity
                b) inappropriate behaviour in which to NOT become involved with or accept donations from

Whoever is doing this -
                1) do you know Eric,
                2) has Eric given you permission to do this in his name ?

I don't know Eric,

Just wrote an article about him n sent it. trying to help.
                Did not see any one taking action so I did. If Eric tells me to put it down I shall.

I am not a shill, just someone trying to get the truth out. You can read the article I wrote up. I thought someone would have done that by now but no one did so I did it. Same with a fundraiser. There are plenty of shills on here though.
                Last edited by techzombie; 11-10-2012, 09:20 AM.
                Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Questions on Eric Dollard's video on longitudinal energy transmission

I have viewed Eric Dollard's videos that discuss transverse vs longitudinal energy transmission and have some related questions: Hopefully, someone will be able to answer them for me. I want to do some experimenting, but funds are limited, so I don't want to waste what little money I have.

Eric made some "transmission network" units using two capacitors and two inductors. In the transverse case the two inductors, in parallel (10 mH each) and shunted by two capacitors (0.047 uF each) were used to make each of the "transmission network" units. Four such units were then connected in series to make the transmission "line". A signal generator and audio amplifier were used as the input power source and the output end was left open (unloaded).

In the longitudinal case (which I am most interested in) the setup was identical, except each "transmission network" unit was wired in reverse ( two 0.047uF capacitors were in parallel, shunted by two 10 mH inductors) and like the transverse case, the "transmission network" units were wired in series.

Eric adjusted the signal generator to find, by trial and error, the resonance frequency for each type of transmission and used that frequency as the source frequency.

Now, my questions: (Which are all related only to the longitudinal case).

(1) (a) Am I correct in believing there was a voltage multiplication between input and output?

(b) If so, is there a formula that can be used to calculate the amount of voltage magnification for a given set of capacitors and inductors used and what is it?

In a normal "step up" transformer, when the input voltage is "stepped up", there is a corresponding "decrease" in the output current from the original input current.

(2) (a) Is this also the case with longitudinal transmission lines of this type?

(b) If so, is it the same as in transformers or is there a different formula for determining what that decrease will be, for given set of components?

I am familiar with the formula for determining the resonance frequency of a LC tank circuit using one capacitor and one inductor, but not for this type of "network" circuit.

(3) What is the appropriate formula for calculating what component values are needed to have a "transmission network" unit resonant at a given specific frequency? (Instead of trial and error)

In Eric's video, he used identical "transmission network" units from input to output. The capacitors were hot to the touch at the input end and got cooler as he moved from the input end towards the output end, where they were cool to the touch. The inductors were exactly opposite in temperature output.

(4) Can different sized components be used in the various individual "transmission network" units, to prevent overheating and energy loss due to temperature creation from one "network" unit to the next (as a way of saving on cost) as long as the resonance frequency of each given unit is identical to each of the adjacent units? (Instead of using identical components for each "network" unit, far in excess of what is needed at any given point in the "transmission" line, to keep its components cool.)

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Rick

Comment

• Ooops I forgot to ask one more question about longitudinal transmission

In Eric's videos he used AC input power:

(5) (a) Can a bridge rectifier be used at the input to create a pulsing DC power transmission? (b) If so, will the formulas above remain the same?

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by rickinva View Post
                      I have viewed Eric Dollard's videos that discuss transverse vs longitudinal energy transmission and have some related questions: Hopefully, someone will be able to answer them for me. I want to do some experimenting, but funds are limited, so I don't want to waste what little money I have.

Eric made some "transmission network" units using two capacitors and two inductors. In the transverse case the two inductors, in parallel (10 mH each) and shunted by two capacitors (0.047 uF each) were used to make each of the "transmission network" units. Four such units were then connected in series to make the transmission "line". A signal generator and audio amplifier were used as the input power source and the output end was left open (unloaded).

In the longitudinal case (which I am most interested in) the setup was identical, except each "transmission network" unit was wired in reverse ( two 0.047uF capacitors were in parallel, shunted by two 10 mH inductors) and like the transverse case, the "transmission network" units were wired in series.

Eric adjusted the signal generator to find, by trial and error, the resonance frequency for each type of transmission and used that frequency as the source frequency.

Now, my questions: (Which are all related only to the longitudinal case).

(1) (a) Am I correct in believing there was a voltage multiplication between input and output?

(b) If so, is there a formula that can be used to calculate the amount of voltage magnification for a given set of capacitors and inductors used and what is it?

In a normal "step up" transformer, when the input voltage is "stepped up", there is a corresponding "decrease" in the output current from the original input current.

(2) (a) Is this also the case with longitudinal transmission lines of this type?

(b) If so, is it the same as in transformers or is there a different formula for determining what that decrease will be, for given set of components?

I am familiar with the formula for determining the resonance frequency of a LC tank circuit using one capacitor and one inductor, but not for this type of "network" circuit.

(3) What is the appropriate formula for calculating what component values are needed to have a "transmission network" unit resonant at a given specific frequency? (Instead of trial and error)

In Eric's video, he used identical "transmission network" units from input to output. The capacitors were hot to the touch at the input end and got cooler as he moved from the input end towards the output end, where they were cool to the touch. The inductors were exactly opposite in temperature output.

(4) Can different sized components be used in the various individual "transmission network" units, to prevent overheating and energy loss due to temperature creation from one "network" unit to the next (as a way of saving on cost) as long as the resonance frequency of each given unit is identical to each of the adjacent units? (Instead of using identical components for each "network" unit, far in excess of what is needed at any given point in the "transmission" line, to keep its components cool.)

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Rick
                      Hi Rick,
                      As I am on holidays I have a little time to try and answer some of you're questions but I can't answer them all. Eric isn't answering questions directly on the forum at the moment unfortunately. But here goes my attempt at answering, which may be riddled with errors.

First of all, experimenting with these LMD networks is fairly easy and the most expensive part is the signal generator and the audio amplifier. A car audio amplifer works well, as they are designed to work with low impedances and have a high power outputs. I ended up building my own amplfier from a kit, as if I blow it up by mistake I know how to repair it.

Q1a. Yes there is a voltage multiplication for each element. As measured with an ordinary meter there is a decrease in 'current' as the 'voltage' increases.

Q1b. There maybe a formula, a mathamatical guess to the output values. These LMD circuits boil down to a series resonant circuit. So the formula may simply boil down to this. The lump sum of the inductors (in parallel) and the lump sum of the capacitors (in series). This will give you a L value and a C value. Now as for the impedance of the circuit. When a series circuit is in resonance, the impedance falls towards zero, so the only the resistance R of the circuit is the load that you amplifier sees. I.e. It is the resistance R in ohms of the coils only.

So the voltage gain is related to the Q of the circuit L verses C and the value of resistance R in ohms. The higher the current you can draw from your amp the greater the voltage rise.

Lets take one element. 2 coils of 100mH with a resistance R of 8 ohms. And 2 capacitors of 0.05uF @ 1000 volts.

So the two capacitors in series would give us 0.025uf @ 2000volts and the two coils in parallel would give us 50mH and 4 ohms of R, resistance. (try that in a formula and compare to actual values measured).
                      So as you can see the more coils the lower the inductance becomes and the lower the resistance R becomes. Although the capacitance also becomes lower with an increasing voltage value. However the the Q factor remains propartional.

If you aren't careful you can begin to blow up amplifiers as I have found. So sometimes you need to insert added ohms of resistance to the circuit to avoid this, but then you limit the current gain that then decreases your voltage gain, so there is a balancing act.

Q3, Try boiling down a single element to the known L, C, & R values and calculate the resonant frequncy for a series circuit. Resonance XC = XL and only R is left. Calculate the Q factor and there is a formula for the voltage gain once you have all of that. (forgotten the formula - need to look it up).

Q4, Maybe, you can I have always kept my networks all the same but as long as the resonant frequency is the same it may still work? Something to try and experiment with!

Q5, these networks do operate with a square wave input. I have usually operated them on a sinewave input and then have the output rectified to DC at the high voltage side. (See my postings on the thread pasted below).

I am currently building a network consisting of 6 coils 200mH @ 16 ohms R, each along with various capacitors 0.05uF and lower rated at 10,000 volts. So the 6 coils in series should give me 2.67 ohms of R (Okay for my amp) With total Inductance of 33.3mH.

Generally I have found that large inductors and small value capacitors giving the greatest Q factor, and the total R in ohms being the lowest that your amp can cope with, usually 2 to 4 ohms. Perhaps a better arrangement would be to have a parallel resonant circuit (tank) that then drives the series resonant circuit. (Similar to a Tesla coil but not quarter wave but full wave)?

Also see a the thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ulse-rays.html

However Rick, the best way to learn about these networks is to just build them and see. Good luck with it, these LMD circuits are certainly worthy of experiment. Please report back!
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• jpolakow
                        That website you suggest about mwo was made by a friend of mine. Also, I contacted some scientists and amateur scientists all around the world to make a group together. I put in contact a french guy that has an original mwo with the owner of the website. They have been working together for a long period of time and from that work a series of books have been written.

I'm working for years about why the mwo can cause biological effects. The mechanism was decode some decades ago. Maybe in the 70's. Not directly researching the mwo, bur researching other biological effects.

Now, I'm working with a russian and we're coding a program to better understand how the body works. It's like a biological scanner, you can select what function of the body you want to increase/inhibit and the machine irradiates to you that function.

Comment

• To Sputins: An additional question

Sputins: Thank you VERY, VERY MUCH. That info will prove VERY useful!

I have just one more idea to pass by you.:

According to Don Smith (for what that is worth), magnetic multiplication is a very useful thing, because with a single amount of input, you can make multiple magnetic output copies, thus greatly increasing the recovered power output from what you would have received normally from the original single input. (my words, not his, if I understand him correctly).

Thus I was thinking about taking a hollow core and wounding a primary coil (with a few turns) on it and then on either side of that primary, I would wind two secondary coils (identical to the primary), (so that the ratios were 1:1:1).

Then connect the primary to my "amplified" input source and connect two identical LMD networks to the two identical secondaries, thus obtaining two parallel networks, each putting out the same amount of voltage and current that would have been outputed by a single LMD network (with a slight loss in output due to heat).

Then combining the two parallel outputs into a single output, (both of which should be in identical phase), in an effort of obtaining as my output. the same voltage, but double the current of a single LMD network.

Using that idea repeatedly, I should come close to quadrupling or octupling, etc. the output from one single source input. ???

Do you think my reasoning is correct, or wherein lies my error?

I probably would actually wind the two secondaries (as a single coil with center tap, same thickness of wire, but double the number of primary turns) on a larger core and the primary on a smaller core and insert the primary inside the secondary's hollow core.) Keeping the overall resistance as low as possible.
                          Last edited by rickinva; 11-11-2012, 04:55 PM. Reason: To dekete url

Comment

• Hey All,

I uploaded a new video today featuring Eric speaking about one of the last remaining pieces of evidence regarding his Early Warning Earthquake Detection Station. All of the other charts/logs have slipped into oblivion due to other parties not cooperating or 'forgetting' about where they are located... I know this video is short, but it was not to be used as a formal presentation. It was filmed for a different purpose, but Eric agreed to let it be put out on to the internet for public access.

Eric Dollard Describes Earthquake Detection Charts - YouTube

I wish that I was telling you all that George Gaboury from the San Francisco Tesla Society (S.F.T.S.) had sent me the other lectures that he has squirreled away in his archives, but that is far from the truth. George is beginning to avoid my phone calls. He forwarded me to voicemail today, and recently, he quickly got off of the phone with jpolakow when he found out that jpolakow and Eric were friends. John couldn't get a word in edgewise before George ended the call. It would seem as if George doesn't have time to get the word out about Tesla and is more interested in UFO's as confirmed by a S.F.T.S. attendee whom recently said he saw Gaboury involved with a UFO convention. I have been trying to get George to release these lectures for one year with no avail. It would be great if everybody that is in the United States could give George a call and request that he release Eric's lectures. Blow his phone up.

George Gaboury - 415-286-6576

Eric is at a critical point on the road to getting his "Area 52" operational. Most of the large purchases have been made leaving little funds left for logistical operations. He will be doing a lot of driving locating the odds and ends for which he will need to begin working again. As everybody here in the United States (and I'm sure other countries) knows, gas prices are outrageous. The cost of living is ridiculous, even for a 'homeless' person. Eric has no source of income at the moment other than the meager welfare allowance that he receives. If Eric has helped your understanding of nature and electricity, please consider helping him in this final stretch. His paypal account has run dry since donations have fizzled out. I am not asking for anybody to be a hero and donate their life savings, only what you can afford. $20 from enough people can really add up. If you have the means to be more generous, please do. I know Eric is very appreciative of any help. Let's get the resources to Eric so that he may do what he does best. You will get to look back after the fall of Einstein and say "I was one of the people that helped Eric Dollard."

Dave
                            Last edited by Web000x; 11-15-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Device in Eric's Car

I am looking everywhere for the device in Eric's car. Like a ton of bricks it hit me when I started reading about the Tesla switch. The device in his car operates on the same priniciple but uses caps, a contact switch, and some diodes. I'd really love to see a schematic if anyone remembers where he posted it. I've seen the darn thing with my own eyes but I didn't pay enough attention to how it was hooked up. It looked like a bunch of caps all lined up, connected in parallel, but also connected with diodes that go from the + of one cap to the - of the following cap, connecting them in series. It conveniently looks like a zig-zag lightening bolt. I want to make one because I feel that its the best solid state version of the Tesla switch for me to start with.

I know in my heart that the Tesla Switch, the Watson Machine, and all of Bedini's pulse charging technology is based on a very similar concept. I know that pulses can be harnessed in capacitors and batteries, but creating and manipulating them with appropriate switching and oscillating will breathe life into these things. Its what I believe Bedini was trying to teach in the first place, before he went all crystal on us (which conveniently also pulses).

Anyways, Dollards version! Anyone? He said to me that it is the only free energy device. And thats a big friggin deal coming from Dollard! He hates the expression "free energy". And its also the only device he takes with him everywhere and uses all day. I sat there wondering why Dollard left his car off and the radios on and why he never worried about his battery going dead. It takes a lot of juice to run a ham radio, a CV radio, and the police band radios, all at the same time, all day long!

UPDATE! FOUND IT! hehe

Additional Posts by E.P.Dollard 2011 » Gestalt Reality | Gestalt Reality

That's from this forum so its on this website too somewhere!
                              Last edited by Infunity; 11-15-2012, 05:53 PM. Reason: FOUND IT! Question answered

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                                Hey All,

I uploaded a new video today featuring Eric speaking about one of the last remaining pieces of evidence regarding his Early Warning Earthquake Detection Station. All of the other charts/logs have slipped into oblivion due to other parties not cooperating or 'forgetting' about where they are located... I know this video is short, but it was not to be used as a formal presentation. It was filmed for a different purpose, but Eric agreed to let it be put out on to the internet for public access.

Eric Dollard Describes Earthquake Detection Charts - YouTube

I wish that I was telling you all that George Gaboury from the San Francisco Tesla Society (S.F.T.S.) had sent me the other lectures that he has squirreled away in his archives, but that is far from the truth. George is beginning to avoid my phone calls. He forwarded me to voicemail today, and recently, he quickly got off of the phone with jpolakow when he found out that jpolakow and Eric were friends. John couldn't get a word in edgewise before George ended the call. It would seem as if George doesn't have time to get the word out about Tesla and is more interested in UFO's as confirmed by a S.F.T.S. attendee whom recently said he saw Gaboury involved with a UFO convention. I have been trying to get George to release these lectures for one year with no avail. It would be great if everybody that is in the United States could give George a call and request that he release Eric's lectures. Blow his phone up.

George Gaboury - 415-286-6576

Eric is at a critical point on the road to getting his "Area 52" operational. Most of the large purchases have been made leaving little funds left for logistical operations. He will be doing a lot of driving locating the odds and ends for which he will need to begin working again. As everybody here in the United States (and I'm sure other countries) knows, gas prices are outrageous. The cost of living is ridiculous, even for a 'homeless' person. Eric has no source of income at the moment other than the meager welfare allowance that he receives. If Eric has helped your understanding of nature and electricity, please consider helping him in this final stretch. His paypal account has run dry since donations have fizzled out. I am not asking for anybody to be a hero and donate their life savings, only what you can afford. $20 from enough people can really add up. If you have the means to be more generous, please do. I know Eric is very appreciative of any help. Let's get the resources to Eric so that he may do what he does best. You will get to look back after the fall of Einstein and say "I was one of the people that helped Eric Dollard."

Dave
                                Really appreciate your effort in keeping Erics contact with the group going as best as possible.

Is there any possibility of Eric willing to give lectures/course feedback? Would he be open to small group lectures where attendees pay for the privilege of getting a small group lecture and feedback?

It'd probably generate a decent amount of cash to support and help Eric along and at the same time for those who truly want to learn and understand his work would get the opportunity to sit and learn via lecture w/ Q&A. It doesn't even have to be in person either, technology allows for remote live group interaction.

autodidact learning while possible for some still lacks the feedback and free-associated knowledge gained from actual face time with an educator.

just a thought..

further too, it would also lend itself to where not only he could 'teach' and educate but also have 'lab' time instruction. that would help in getting a lab back to him as well. organized annual teaching courses are very common in engineering and scientific industries.

Dave, once again, thank you, for your time and effort

Comment

Working...
                                X