X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telluric Transmission NOT "Radient" Sparks/Streamers

Techzombie,

While your questions weren't directed at me I have a few things I would like to attempt to clarify, as you seem to think a Tesla transformer does something that I don't believe it does.

The sparks engendered by an incorrectly built Tesla transformer do constitute a loss as you have mentioned, also a hazard to human and nearby electronic equipments health and safety. Sparks look cool and are fun to play around with as a demonstration but are completely beside the point of the original intent of the device as envisioned by Tesla. Which was the TRANSMISSION of electrical energy using the EARTH, for his vision of "wireless" power transmission. This is NOT a free-energy apparatus, HOWEVER, there may not be an equivalency of energy taken from the transmitter as is transmitted to MULTIPLE receivers - its possible to have more energy received by adding up the power seen at EACH individual receiver.

The sparks are the observable result of dielectric saturation of the surrounding air. This is due to the extremely high EMF observed at the 1/4th wave nodal point in the one wire transmission line, the secondary composes part of the transmission line and can be ran as 1/8th secondary 1/8 extra OR 1/4th secondary 1/4th extra - the latter produces the greatest EMF.

To obviate the sparks you place an "end-terminal" on the end of the wire to INCREASE the surface area, AT THAT POINT, which reduces the dielectric stress by the ratio e = ψ / C or volts = coulombs / farad. Here, coulombs represents the electrostatic field lines observed at the end of the transmission line, the capacitance in farads reduces the electrostatic field density D by the distribution of flux lines around its surface, C = εA / d. To summarize, the added capacitance IS UNWANTED BUT NECESSARY, needed to eliminate the sparking and its use requires extra effort in tuning the extra coil for the correct resonant frequency. Look over Dr. Greens posts, he has shown the terminal capacitance, for receiving applications, to be hard to deal with.

I feel you are looking at this device with the wrong mind-set, quit thinking about sparks and "radiant" energy - ITS A TRANSMITTER that uses TELLURIC RADIO PROPAGATION (radio through the ground NOT the air) at frequencies that are said to not be able to work with ground radio techniques. The general idea of this device is that IT IS NOT transmitting via HERTZIAN waves, which engenders "radiation". Instead it transmits using Tesla-type waves or longitudinal propagation as opposed to the transverse-hertzian waves.

The basic outline of operation could be said to be much like a NEAR-FIELD transmission (radio is far-field) seen in a normal 60 cycles TRANSFORMER but DONE AT LONG DISTANCES. This idea stems from the fact that the device, if operating with 100% longitudinal transmission, does NOT RADIATE ENERGY - there is NO radiation. While a normal hertizan type transmitter HAS TO RADIATE AT ALL TIMES - whether in use, sending information, or not.

So the idea isn't to "capture" the sparks or "radiant energy" - which is absurd when looking at the intended use as GIVEN by Tesla.

Further NO Tesla transformer will ever be "self-powering", ITS A TRANSMITTER/receiver, so how can it be a source supply and a transmitter/receiver at the same time? You can however, according to Mr. Dollard's work, have a gain in energy seen along the transmission line - ambient energy converged into the apparatus. BUT this isn't going to keep it working once you stop the condition that made it work in the first place. ANY device that can take in outside energy will still need the thing that provoked it into doing that, otherwise it won't "power itself" and "looping" something is not as easy as you would first think, feedback control is a complex problem.

Key points to remember about a Tesla transformer:

1) Embodies faster than light propagation of information or power (from transmitter to receiver)
    2) Emits NO, to little, RADIATION, when operating with near 100% longitudinal transmission
    3) The earth is the transmission medium not air (one-wire through-the-earth type connection)
    4) Sparking isn't "radiant" energy and engenders a loss - but the sparks engendered are not "normal" (as seen in the photos Tom Brown uploaded)
    5) The device doesn't power itself
    6) Ambient energy *can be converged into the apparatus under certain instances - but will not power itself
    7) Energy equivalency seen at *multiple loads and source supply appears to be broken

If I am wrong on any points feel free to call me out, I just want people to THINK CLEARLY as to what the device actually does - and not think up wild fantasies as to what its "supposed to do".

When actually engineering something, and then seeing the end results for yourself, you will realize how far off and backwards you were thinking most times - this is something that I have learned from many experiments. Try to keep an open mind with new ideas and theories but at the same time realize you actually have to build it, find the parts, assemble, the whole works. Not withstanding the actual comprehension of it all.

I don't mean to discourage anyone but realize that a deep understanding of radio engineering and EM fields will be invaluable when working on something of this nature. Thinking about sparks and radiant energy will engender the "fog of war" - preventing anything useful from getting done.

Side note; Please read all of Eric's posts concerning the Tesla transformer a second time (especially this one re-posted by Dr. Green). Also, read through Dr. Greens posts as he has gracefully put up a lot of experimental results, which you can use to help when building your own rig.

Good luck,
    Garrett M
    Last edited by garrettm4; 10-09-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Garret M,

Excellent response! Thank you.

We need to focus on these critical points so newbies and lurkers can understand exactly what we are trying to accomplish and with what.

This info you have provided about the TMT is an excellent review. It is a huge revelation for most Tesla fans to know that he made the power travel through the EARTH, not ground. Despite reading much of Mr. Vassilatos's work I did not get this impression myself either.

I still have some confusion reconciling what you said about the radiant event. In my understanding of the creation of the radiant event, as per Mr Lindleman's Secrets of Cold Electricity and Vassilatos's write up in Lost Science and Secrets of Cold War Tech, the radiant event is created through a kind of etheric aviation effect. A rapid, one way and short pulsed release of high voltage DC current discharged through a capacitor over a spark gap produces this aetheric aviation effect and thus separates the light from the warmth ether and a tremendous amount of energy is released. Is this correct? Please feel free to chime in Mr. Lindlemann.

According to Mr. Lindlemann's excellent investigative research into Ed Grays unit the radiant event can be intercepted and channeled as conventional electricity, which is what Tesla did with copper spheres and Ed Gray did through his conversion tube, which also used copper but as plates etc...

Thus one can use a Tesla coil TMT to create the radiant event and

1. Convert it to standard dc electricity via something like the Ed Gray conversion tube. From here it can power a load a sGray did, or be converted to AC and run into the wall. Correct ? ? ?

2. Send this power into a Lachovsky multi wave oscillator to heal people.

3. Send this longitudinal energy into the earth to be broadcast to multiple receivers with NO LOSS, thus multiplying the energy by the # of receivers and perhaps also amplifying the effect as it goes through the earth.

What you are talking about is #3 and it is great to have clarification here.

What Lindlemann is talking about is #1 in his Cold electricity book. I want to know if anyone has attempted this and how one would go about doing this with the average run of the mill Tesla Coil. It seems one just needs to take those radiant "sparks" and channel them into an Ed Gray conversion tube and we would have FAR MORE ENERGY out than in, thanks to the tremendous energy released by this aetheric cavitation effect.

I am most interested in #1. This may be the wrong thread for it but I know the most knowledgeable people are most interested in the work of Dollard so I must exhaust this point until I know for CERTAIN what the best path is.

Thank you all for your patience.
      Last edited by techzombie; 10-07-2012, 08:52 PM.
      Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• HP Strand

The second URL was incorrect due to a spelling error - theirs - 'ancient' was spelt with the i and e transposed.
        Try this:

http://www.capturedlightning.org/hot...all%201963.pdf

Smokey

Comment

• Hello Techzombie,

I know you addressed your post to Garrett and not me but I want to weigh in on this. I think it would do you a great deal of good to erase the concept of some 'radiant event' as people seem to say radiant event and the minds of the masses swarm. While I think Peter's book gets people interested in this area I classify it in a realm approaching fiction (I mean this in the most respectable way possible). His analysis of the Gray tube was at the time a new way of thinking about Tesla/Gray however time has shown this to be wrong as it has later come out through the research of Mark Mckay that the Gray tube was never used in a working unit so any theory of operation of Gray's device which includes the tube is wrong.

In reality what Peter was referring to in that book is a capacitive discharge which results in a high time rate of change of dielectric flux (you may know this as electrostatic flux but this creates conceptions of electrons and other material nasties which we're trying to avoid in this topic as moving electrons are a shadow of electricity). A time varying electrostatic flux results in a displacement current in the same way that a time varying magnetic field produces an electromotive force.

You can get a non-conservation of power through this process of discharging a capacitor as quick as possible but energy is conserved as a capacitor contains a set amount of energy but this energy can be discharged in different times. In fact while we are on the topic of radiant if you feel like it go and read through Tesla's material and find as many mentions of radiant energy as you can. You'll find references few and far between. Radiant energy these days, at least in my mind, is just a buzz word that people put in their works of technical fiction in order to enthral the minds of the consumer.

Read the works of Dollard and those he references as the people he references are the fathers of electricity. Most other things just seem to be an issue of faith with no experimental basis. I am just saddened by the volume of people who are so interested in these topics that they could do some good for the community but instead get their minds corrupted by so called self-proclaimed Tesla experts whose interest is not to teach but to confuse and profit. Unfortunately the vast majority of members here have fallen for these concepts which is the main reason why I don't post often. Your safest bet is to read the 3 different Dollard topics (why aren't they merged ?) as then you'll have all the vocab required to have meaningful conversations about what we talk about in here. If you need any help along the way ask, the people who frequent in this topic will be able to help you out.

--

On a side note I recently got a job and wanted to make a donation to Eric after I've worked a couple of weeks. Is the paypal account dollarddonations@gmail.com the best place to donate?

Raui
          Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• Originally posted by Raui View Post
            On a side note I recently got a job and wanted to make a donation to Eric after I've worked a couple of weeks. Is the paypal account dollarddonations@gmail.com the best place to donate?

Raui
            Yeah, that paypal account is still good for Donations. I'm sure Eric will appreciate it. Good on you.

Dave

Comment

• "The Measurement of Retarded Phase In Single Wire Power Transmission"

"Discussion
              When the current is phase inverted relative to the voltage, the effective resistance of load
              resistor is negative. In this case, the current acts like to charge the source. This is the first
              time to achieve negative resistance. It is anticipated that this technology can be used to
              generate electric power."

http://vixra.org/pdf/1109.0043v1.pdf
              http://vixra.org/pdf/1108.0010v1.pdf
              http://vixra.org/pdf/1110.0004v1.pdf

and

http://vixra.org/pdf/1104.0052v1.pdf
              Last edited by wings; 10-09-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wings View Post
                "The Measurement of Retarded Phase In Single Wire Power Transmission"

"Discussion
                When the current is phase inverted relative to the voltage, the effective resistance of load
                resistor is negative. In this case, the current acts like to charge the source. This is the first
                time to achieve negative resistance. It is anticipated that this technology can be used to
                generate electric power."

http://vixra.org/pdf/1109.0043v1.pdf
                http://vixra.org/pdf/1108.0010v1.pdf
                http://vixra.org/pdf/1110.0004v1.pdf

and

http://vixra.org/pdf/1104.0052v1.pdf
                "Conclusion
                The current through a single wire phase retarded circuit is phase inverted. When such a
                retardation circuit is combined with a power source, it can supply current to the load
                resistor. The current supplied from the source is reduced so that the consumed power in
                the load resistor is much larger than the supplied power from the source."

Comment

• This will work ONLY when a low Z source is capable of supplying out of phase current - illegal from normal power companies !

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                    This will work ONLY when a low Z source is capable of supplying out of phase current - illegal from normal power companies !
                    also this?

http://vixra.org/pdf/1204.0084v1.pdf

Comment

• Tesla & Farnsworth & Moray

Eric Dollard has expounded on what I had already pulled out of the mire with respect to 'Energy Synthesis' and the reason why I have built ALL of his presented schematics on Vacuum Tubes bar the 'Distributed Line Vacuum Tubes' which I am working on with the understanding.

This is not a criticism but certain responses will lead one to gloom unless you begin to actually read and do what Eric proposes and for this reason have gone to his interview with Tom Brown where we see the man and his inner thoughts and not his Math and theory.
                      This is meant for those that already have profound knowledge that Eric has exposed upon and that includes Vacuum Tubes (VT) and more of a path for newbies to follow without all the distractions.

Functional Thinking, an Interview with Eric Dollard by Tom Brown | Borderlands – The Crossroads of Science & Spirit

These are extracts from that interview with attention to the possibilities ahead and with thanks to both Tom Brown and Eric:
                      The brackets ( ) are my comments.

1. Farnsworth built the Multipactor Tube, a secondary emission, negative resistance tube.
                      2. It tends to take off when connected to such apparatus as a Tesla Coil and exhibit electrical oscillations.
                      3. Yes, probably the only real free energy device that anyone ever demonstrated which can be reproduced.
                      4. The Tesla magnifying Transmitter is a converter which converts electromagnetic energy into what is called magneto-dielectric energy.

( I have proven this with my own build where I am receiving a passive AM signal some 20" away from the Extra Coil using a 1N34 bridge Germanium diode detector into high impedance Headphones.
                      These Headphones were so good that I have purchased a second set on Ebay)

5. T. What exactly is the dielectric side of electricity?
                      E. The side of electricity that represents the faster than light phenomenon.
                      6. When you take the planets like Mercury and Jupiter, which are the real activity generators, in right angle relationships involving the earth and the sun then you find that radio reception and electrical conditions on the earth tend to be disrupted.

(This is leading to the 'Cosmic Energy Detector' and earth weather patterns and earthquake sensing - Eric was into the earthquake side where I am into the weather engineering side).

7. The only other person I'm in touch with besides yourself is Trevor James Constable.
                      He's really figured something out about how these subtle etheric flows operate over the planet and he can demonstrate it over and over again.

(Nearly all of my aetheric weather engineering devices are based on those of TJ Constable and I have 13 different designs with another two on the drawing board)

8. Free energy will never come out of magnetism unless the magnetism is tricked with hysteresis and of course very little is understood about that.
                      Free energy will come from the dielectric field where energy grows rather than decays, perhaps orgone energy will be the way.
                      9. T ~ Trevor Constable has shown that the Chemical or Tone ether is related to the water system of the planet and is functionally equivalent to orgone. I've found through looking into your work that this ether is also related to the dielectric field. Electromagnetism doesn't fit in and was considered a corrupted ether along with the nuclear force. These weren't natural forces.
                      E ~ In alternating current engineering the magnetic wave is the one that is consumptive and retarded, whereas the dielectric wave is the one that is productive and advanced. You could say that electromagnetism is the fundamental geometry of consumptive retardation.
                      End

As a consequence of the above I will upload into 'n6kph' all I have on a theory to emulate Farnsworth and Moray's devices and this will include references to secondary emission and negative resistance and those particular Vacuum Tubes that exhibit those phenomena.
                      This data has been collected over some years as I already had a good idea of what was required.
                      Eric Dollard came along and cemented those ideas into place.
                      This will be done over a period as time becomes available.

If Eric would like to expound on the Farsworth device, it would be greatfully received.
                      The Farnsworth Patent # 3386883 'Method and Apparatus for Producing Nuclear-Fusion Reactions' was his last but my feelings are that there were other examples from him of 'Energy Synthesis' without having to go into the Fusion process which is somewhat beyond the scope of the average bench experimenter.
                      I would deem this a large scale process where we are looking more for the house size device.
                      You can see from the above where the TMT will fit in as it provides one of the key requirements and that is the dielectric longitudinal wave (LMD).

Have finished the 'Cosmic Ray Detector' and will upload some pics into 'n6kph'.
                      Have built all the Vacuum Tube devices to reconsolidate my knowledge on these devices and ensure that I had all the logistics required for builds.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/n6kph/...st?order=mtime

Simple isn't it?
                      Male - electro-magnetic - where we are by manipulated design
                      Female - magneto-dielectric - where we need to be

As we can see above that there is a direct correlation between the Aether, Orgone and water and Joe of Joe Cell fame will agree with this comment.
                      We need to look at water in the magneto-dielectric sense and change the way in which we charge water and that is from a negative aspect and not the positive.
                      I have already begun work in this areea with considerable success and the testing continues and will report back as appropriate but as this is another background project, time is again, limited.

Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Thanks Smokey. I've seen the "London coil" mentioned somewhere before but I can't remember where. Anyway I'll take a closer look at this stuff later. I've never been able to make any sense of the yahoo group, there doesn't seem to be any order to anything as far as I can see
                        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Negative Resistance & Secondary Emission

'Negative Resistance' & 'Secondary Emission'

Have been busy uploading URLs on 'Negative Resistance' and 'Secondary Emission' at 'n6kph' with some dialogue but here are the URLs:

Another excellent book on 'Secondary Electron Emission' from Dr H Bruining:

Secondary Electron Emission : H. Bruining : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

The 'Practical Oscillator Handbook' is a gem from Irving M Gottlieb and covers 'negative resistance' beginning on page 75 and 'saturable reactors' and makes mention of 'secondary emission'.
                          This book gives a list of suitable Vacuum Tubes:

Download Practical Oscillator Handbook 1997-Irving M Gottlieb.pdf for free - Ebookbrowse.com - Ebook Search & Free Ebook Downloads

Phototubes, types, negative resistance and secondary emission:

http://www.tubebooks.org/Books/Atwoo...Phototubes.pdf

6A8 Vacuum Tube, Negative Resistance, Tunnel Diodes:

Negative Resistance Revived

and

Lambda Negative Resistance Dip Meter

You will notice in all of these documents how closely related are the two subject headings.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                            'Negative Resistance' & 'Secondary Emission'

Have been busy uploading URLs on 'Negative Resistance' and 'Secondary Emission' at 'n6kph' with some dialogue but here are the URLs:

Another excellent book on 'Secondary Electron Emission' from Dr H Bruining:

Secondary Electron Emission : H. Bruining : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

The 'Practical Oscillator Handbook' is a gem from Irving M Gottlieb and covers 'negative resistance' beginning on page 75 and 'saturable reactors' and makes mention of 'secondary emission'.
                            This book gives a list of suitable Vacuum Tubes:

Download Practical Oscillator Handbook 1997-Irving M Gottlieb.pdf for free - Ebookbrowse.com - Ebook Search & Free Ebook Downloads

Phototubes, types, negative resistance and secondary emission:

http://www.tubebooks.org/Books/Atwoo...Phototubes.pdf

6A8 Vacuum Tube, Negative Resistance, Tunnel Diodes:

Negative Resistance Revived

and

Lambda Negative Resistance Dip Meter

You will notice in all of these documents how closely related are the two subject headings.

Smokey
                            secondary emission - multipactor
                            more recent including software that you can download

Multipactor calculator

Comment

• MWO Printed circuit board

Hi all
                              can someone send me the dimensions for the MWO rings. I'd like to build one of these fascinating machines. number of rings to use and wire lengths.

Capt
                              email: captainssbn@yahoo.com

Comment

• PE Cells

Have placed pics of PE Cells that I have in the Photo Album under Photocells:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/n6kph/...unt=20&dir=asc

From top left:
                                90CG gas, 2 x 927 gas, 926 vacuum, 3533 100 volt N3 Philips?, CV248 and the Western Electric 23C.

The WE 23C is unknown and not listed by the company but is most similar to their 231D, a Triode.
                                If you have read the document I uploaded earlier on 'negative resistance' you will see that two of the Tubes recommended were Type 22 and 24, close!
                                Date on this is prior to 1936 and may be close to 1930.

Bottom Row:
                                6 x 868 sound gas, 2 x Mazda PL8, CV1472, Cintel GS149.

Have a note to check on the last 3 for gas or vacuum and the Philips.

The 90CG was the first that attracted my attention and then snowballed from there.
                                However, I am still assuming that Eric's 'Receptor' is a Photocell and in particular, a gas type.
                                The crazing of the Kathode is probably due to age as I believe most of these to be NOS and only two appear to have done any work.
                                As well as the PE Cells I managed to get attracted to gold plated Quartz plates which are crystal resonators inside Vacuum Tubes and have a large collection of these that nobody else wanted.
                                These were eventually replaced by enclosed cut crystals in tin cans or before that in moulded frames and have many of those as well.

Smokey

Comment

Working...
                                X