Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the previously mentioned (by Eric) coil node detection, from ARRL Antenna Book:

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Secondary coil testing

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
      Those are quite impressive MF numbers, obviously the smaller spacing is better.
      dR-Green: Thank you for the information.
      I think my MF numbers are calculated incorrectly. My max meter reading were 105, 110 and 75 uA for the 5.0, 4.0 and 3.5 mm spacing, respectively. I have recalculated the 5.0 and 4.0 mm values with 71% being at 74.55% and 78.1% for the these spacing respectively. I ran a new test for the 3.5 mm spacing with adjusted test coil to bottom of secondary spacing of 40 cm which gave me a max meter reading of 100 uA, therefore my 71% is about at the 70 uA readings. The results are as follows:
      At 5.5 mm spacing the MF=62.34
      5.0 mm MF=70.39
      4.0 mm MF=61.9
      3.5 mm MF=78.64
      The largest MF value is still at 3.5 mm, although, there is a "hick-up" at the 5.0 mm spacing. The one thing I can do now is to move the turns next to
      each other giving me about a 2.2 mm spacing. I will post the result. I can also try to pull the turns apart. I have altogether 170 mm available and that would give me about a 8.8 mm wire spacing. Let you know.
      Edited:
      Ran the above mentioned tests with the following results:
      At close wound, turns are adjacent at 2.2 mm center to center spacing, the
      MF=73.82
      When turns spread out to about 8.8 mm center to center spacing, the
      MF=49.87
      From the above numbers it is safe to say that Eric's 62% is about right on the mark. My 3.5 mm spacing is actually 58%. The 70.39 MF at 5 mm spacing is still a mystery. Once I am back home in the US I will repeat these tests.
      For now I will suspend my experimental activities and pack up my remaining instrument for shipping. In the mean time of course I will keep reading the forum to keep up with the experimentalists' progress. Wish you much success, Nhopa.
      Last edited by Nhopa; 09-01-2012, 10:16 AM. Reason: Adding new test data

Comment

• Tesla Rays and their effects on Radioactivity

A while ago this was being discussed on this thread.

"In school you probably learned that the decay rate of radioactive matter is solely determined by the halftime specific to the element. There is no environmental factor that can somehow tweak this process. At least there shouldn't be. Now a second study confirmed previous findings that the decay rate of some elements seems to be under the subtle and mysterious influence of the sun. As of now there is no theoretical explanation for this strange effect buried in the decay rate data."

What radioactive decay should look like:

What radioactive decay actually looks like:

From the Annals of the Impossible (Experimental Physics) | Wavewatching

The article goes on to suggest and hypothesize that perhaps neutrinos are the cause of radioactivity. Are neutrinos perhaps Tesla Rays? or is there something more going on? Tesla claimed primary cosmic rays move up to 50x the speed of light. It appears there might be something much more powerful going on than mere neutrinos.

In Vassilatos book "Lost Science" there is a fascinating chapter called "Space Rays" under the Dr.Thomas Henry Moray section. It appears Mr. Moray, Tesla, and Dr.Gustav Le Bon had all come to the same fundamental conclusions about the nature of radioactivity; the source being bombarding rays from the sun and stars hitting dense elements causing radioactive decay.
        Last edited by Gestalt; 09-02-2012, 05:44 PM.
        A collection of Eric Dollards latest posts and writings on my website: Gestalt Reality - Eric Dollard

Comment

• Originally posted by Gestalt View Post

"In school you probably learned that the decay rate of radioactive matter is solely determined by the halftime specific to the element. There is no environmental factor that can somehow tweak this process. At least there shouldn't be. Now a second study confirmed previous findings that the decay rate of some elements seems to be under the subtle and mysterious influence of the sun. As of now there is no theoretical explanation for this strange effect buried in the decay rate data."

The article goes on to suggest and hypothesize that perhaps neutrinos are the cause of radioactivity. Are neutrinos perhaps Tesla Rays? or is there something more going on? Tesla claimed primary cosmic rays move up to 50x the speed of light. It appears there might be something much more powerful going on than mere neutrinos.

In Vassilatos book "Lost Science" there is a fascinating chapter called "Space Rays" under the Dr.Thomas Henry Moray section. It appears Mr. Moray, Tesla, and Dr.Gustav Le Bon had all come to the same fundamental conclusions about the nature of radioactivity; the source being bombarding rays from the sun and stars hitting dense elements causing radioactive decay.
          these are the little hidden nuggets of GOLD in modern physics that need to be dug up and exposed. There is a lot of non-conforming results and phenomenon that exist and are overlooked, ignored or an attempt is made to explain it away with "further research needed" that never gets done.

I've spent the last 4yrs studying SL&USL waves, these waves are fascinating and also are found to play a part in radioactive decay. There is research on them going on behind closed doors. Old articles and lost science has a fair amount on the early work, then it stopped.

I've brought up the connections to Erics work and many other areas where the dots should be connected to see the picture. I'm sorry that a comprehensive how to manual doesn't exist, it's not due to being cloy or secretive. It's because there is no ground work that has been done or enough experimentation to falsify a theory, however for strings that's OK

Back on topic, this type of scientific information that is known and accepted by the 'community' is needed in order to show the flaws. Using the accepted research and combining and connecting the work into a new theory that does work will be very difficult to disprove as the parts themselves are already accepted. Oh, surely the conclusion will be argued, we'll be told we don't understand the information.

I'll try and find some time later to put together a bullet list of topics and research that may help in highlighting the overall picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
            The 70.39 MF at 5 mm spacing is still a mystery. Once I am back home in the US I will repeat these tests.
            For now I will suspend my experimental activities and pack up my remaining instrument for shipping. In the mean time of course I will keep reading the forum to keep up with the experimentalists' progress. Wish you much success, Nhopa.
            I'm noticing similar things, and I've done the tests more than once. The concatenated and tandem mode MF goes up and down in no particular trend, and sometimes the tandem vs concatenated MF goes in opposite directions, then they come back and go in the same direction etc. The secondary and extra coil pickups MF don't even mirror each other during the same test, sometimes going in opposite directions. I think the different (shape?) terminals I'm using are also having an effect on it. So it's quite complicated to figure out what's actually going on. It's difficult to come up with a constant yet variable setup. I suppose if you were to use an earthed plate to form a condenser with the top terminal instead of changing the terminals, the presence of the plate would be affecting the MF. I'll try that anyway to see what happens. At the moment it's more like finding out what will work not through directly finding a configuration that works, but through documenting and knowing what doesn't work as desired. Like exploring around the perimeter and spiralling your way in until you eventually find the point in the middle.

I hope the move goes well anyway, and thanks for the input so far, very useful information
            Last edited by dR-Green; 09-02-2012, 11:40 PM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Gestalt View Post

A truly inspirational quote. The high density atoms are being hit by the cosmic rays, and then they release their radiation. I think the cosmic radiation and the radioactivity is magnets, like RF radiation. I think that magnets go in the atom, and then some magnets come out, which were knocked out by the magnets going through. Tesla speaks about this in mechanical engineering magazine. I don't think the diagrams work like they show. I think the radio's push magnets into the atmosphere and the atmosphere moves at a right angle. So the sine wave isn't the sine wave in transverse radio waves, and they are adding the horizontal component as if it were part of the radio wave, but it is not, it is a result of the radio wave which is quite different. Also the same way dense radioactive decay is caused by solar rays in atoms - this too is the case in the wires and electrical "fields" of substations, I have an electromagnet here whose atomic structure is effected by the sun, I would say it was befitting of King Solomon himself. The magnets - the earth and everything on it are effected by them. Especially living things. I have noted the planets effect the voltage in long A.C transmission lines in particular because of the cross point that is there. People should look at the Aurora Borealis, it produces sound, and so electrostatic charge. Eric tells us electricity is probably alive. Carson, who built the rotary electrostatic parametric transformer hinted on the di-helical structure of two poles being akin to that of DNA. So does Leedskalnin. Are people here familiar with the vacuum experiment with DNA and light and how the DNA lines itself up with it?

One could test the hypothesis of decay being caused by cosmic rays by creating an experimental magnetic repulsive surrounding chamber or sharp spherical field that would inhibit or modify the general stream of the incoming cosmic rays. I think this is what wardenclyffe and the Leedskalnin generator do.

Did you know that the sun streams and currents are creating by sound, and that is probably why there is unexplainable anomalies about the nature of the fusion of the sun.

I think that if the sun is electrostatic, then the sunlight and cosmic rays from other stars will effect it. I think that might be what solar flares are, changes in the density of cosmic rays.

Hope this helps. Great commendations for your post. We are talking about the dot expansion product here. (unidirectional) vs the dot contraction product. One of them seeks the outer perimeter, to radiate, wheras the other seeks to become a part of the mass (like in uranium and plutonium formation in the earth rock). One is leaving (destruction of mass) and the other is creating and building up. I think the way the way the atoms build up and hold the weak magnetic force might be revealing how the plants build up their mass with the light.

Coal is stored weak magnetic force. Then it is burnt, and turned into the dot expansion radiation or light, infra red vibrations. That is what light is, vibrations. Then the vibration, that was produced by the weak magnetic force being broken in the coal, runs up into the generator and causes it to turn. The generator has magnets in, and so converts the weak magnetic force from mass connections in the coal, to, infra red heat in steam from water atoms, which again in turn return the weak magnetic force or energy form back into it's native form, except that instead of a mass of plant, or coal, the mass is transplanted as the so-called electron by the steam, into the turbine, from a magnet into the wire.

So the magnets are there at every level and base. For those hearts which are deeply involved in this current work then Read my work on dirty lightning and taxi numbers for more about energy synthesis and the magnetic base of energy

Best,
              A
              Last edited by 7redorbs; 09-04-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                The coyote got into the rat poison and is puking violently, soon it will be dead.

I have just been informed that Olin Bales has destroyed the Landers Station. The ransom was not paid. My purpose for engaging in this E.G. Forum was an attempt to prevent this disaster, but now this purpose is obviated. Bales made good money scrapping my station and its tools and cars, now he is on to his next victim, with full protection by "The Law". Therewith closes my research, replacement is impossible, the materials are no longer available.

No more trips are to be made to "Prison Planet dot T.V.", it is over. If you sleep in a "Revenue Shack" the dog outside your window barks all night, by day it is barking savages whacking at their balls. If you try to sleep outside in your car on some back road, you are interrogated by the Cops. Yes indeed, freedom in "Prison Planet dot T.V." it's great to be free, isn't it?

Recently I was asked to be on an Interview by a so called "Free Energy" program. Free again, its all Free. No interest in my electrical work here, just Chemtrails, H.A.A.R.P. and related Soviet Scalar Conspiracies. Then I was called a piece of **** for not being a "Believer". To compound the event it was explained that my response was the result of a "Bad Attitude" and I won't get anywhere like that. Where would I get anyway.

Here on this E.G. Forum rested the hope that things could be renewed and or salvaged. This is not the case. At its best the individuals that make this group are indentured into servitude to the Harlot. Little choice exists in this matter, but one is led to believe your life is a result of your choices. In reality to even call it a "Life" is a delusion, and then demand it upon others who want no part. Even the most able, willing, and dedicated are hopelessly mired in the honey that drips from the Harlot. On the other end in the E.G. Forum, the worst, is the sodomizer of sheep, his credo, "I don't know anything, so you don't either." Taking the average between maximum and minimum values is a quantity of little value.

Two productive efforts grew out of this interval on the E.G. Forum, The Tesla Trancieving Transformer, and the Parametric E.M.F. This is well under way and there is little for me to add. At this point it seems that the beloved E equals mc Square went down the bowl. No energy equivalence exists in a Parametric Source of E.M.F. But this is yet to be proven.

Because of the circumstances outlined above along with others not mentioned I will no longer have any interaction on the E.G. Forum. This is no longer possible. Here the daily routine is to sit in the car in the shade, or hike around for miles in the desert heat. Little else is possible in America, other than to serve her. Thus out of boredom I will in all probability continue to write on those things which I study in the front seat of my car, they most likely will continue to appear here but I am rather inclined to throw them in the trash when finished.

QRT DE N6KPH SK...
                Eric, I would do anything to help you out.. Though I know you probably wont let help in without a full background check and a cavity search.. I have been reading your work for a couple years. I have access to a lot of resources, materials, machines, and influential people. I'll make anything you ask of me and send it to you, free. I don't want any money. I'm just a 21-year-old college dropout that has always wanted to save this world, even if all the people on it don't know it needs to be saved yet. I wrote you a private message if you want any of the help I have to offer.. Please at least see what I have to offer you. I'm probably going to send you money whether you write me back or not! I owe you more than that after having read some of your work..

Alex

Comment

• This test involves shorting the extra coil to measure the resulting frequency.

The measured output difference between secondary and extra coil pickups is in accordance with tandem mode measurements.

This data is taken from previous tests, the same setup is being used for this test.

Extra Coil Terminal = Terminal Block
                  F = 3670 kc
                  Tandem = 2180.7 kc
                  Secondary = 2370.8 kc
                  Extra Coil Direct = 3489.7 kc
                  Extra Coil 10pF = 3805.1 kc

Concatenated Mode output (pickup):
                  Secondary = 10mV
                  Extra Coil = 55.9mV

Tandem Mode output (pickup):
                  Secondary = 67.6mV
                  Extra Coil = 179.4mV

-----

Test 1:

Coil is tuned approximately as above, there is a slight deviation.

F = 3670 kc
                  Tandem = 2175 kc

The Extra Coil is shorted with approx 18cm length of wire. Only one resonant peak found.

Frequency = 2248 kc

Output (pickup):
                  Secondary = 66mV
                  Extra Coil = 163mV

-----

Test 2:

The same piece of wire is used this time as a vertical terminal capacitance.

Extra Coil Terminal = 18cm vertical wire
                  F = 3670 kc
                  Tandem = 2388 kc

Secondary frequency with extra coil disconnected, in place and free = 2917 kc
                  Secondary frequency with extra coil disconnected, in place and shorted = 2935 kc

Concatenated Mode output (pickup):
                  Secondary = 4.6mV
                  Extra Coil = 55mV

Tandem Mode output (pickup):
                  Secondary = 79mV
                  Extra Coil = 167mV

The wire used as terminal capacitance is used to short the extra coil.

Frequency = 2686 kc

Output (pickup):
                  Secondary = 79mV
                  Extra Coil = 187mV
                  Last edited by dR-Green; 09-05-2012, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• The trojan horse has struck. Windows has been smashed by a projectile brick, source unknown. Fortunately there is more than one computer at hand so work continued as normal. The next extra coil conductor length to be tested will be based on the measured 118-119% Direct:luminal frequency factor.

New Extra Coil #2 Free:
                    Luminal Frequency = 2959.677 kc
                    Direct = 3523 kc
                    10pF = 3835.8 kc

3523/2959.677 = 1.1903325937255991109840702211762

3835.8/2959.677 = 1.296019802160843902898863625997

3523/3670 = 0.95994550408719346049046321525886

3835.8/3670 = 1.0451771117166212534059945504087

-----

Therefore, direct velocity factor = 119%

New Extra Coil #3 conductor length = 24.308 Metres

New Extra Coil #3 Luminal Frequency = 3083.171 kc

Comment

• The Last Testament of E.P.D. (1 of 2)

(1) It has been confirmed that the entire radio-electronic research and operations installation at Landers has been destroyed, this act attributed to Olin Bales, a Human Filth. It is Gone.

Gone are the miles of wires and acres of antennae poles that made up its R.C.A. antenna field, Gone are the Navy military communication bays worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, Gone is the extremely sensitive seismic recording system, Gone is the Dimensional Diversity broad band V.L.F. receiving equipment, all hand made, Gone are the racks of priceless Western Electric components and equipment, Gone is the Space Diversity H.F. stereo sound system, Gone is the N6KPH automatic Telegraph Transmitter, Gone is the Broad Band Radio Spectrum Display Bay, Gone is the Time Television and other specially designed Oscillographic display systems, Gone is the Extensive Library of Navy and R.C.A. tech manuals, and also gone is the 26 years of my Life it took to put this all together with only the assistance of my Car. All Gone.

But there is more. Gone is my entire car collection, Gone are all my extensive collections of tools, some from my grandfather, Gone is all my test equipment, and gone is the Glommiester's parts and equipment collection containing countless millions of Tubes, Transistors, I.C.s, Relays, Transformers, Networks, Filters, Resistors & Condensers, Sockets, Panels, Insulators, Switches, Connectors, Hardware, and Rolls of wire, etc. This is all GONE!

This all has come about via useless people and Human Filth. The sheer, absolute, overload of the Landers travesty, the result of Human Filth Roy McGee, via Olin Bales, and the wrongful loss of my pet Coyote and original Corolla, via Human Filth Eric Johnson, has blown the fuse. I have had it! This has altered my consciousness in such a way that it no longer aligns to Electrical Archetypes, hence no more writings on Electricity are possible, it ends here.

It is prudent however that I write a deposition so that all this does not just 'Slip Beneath the Waves", therefore my future writing will be devoted to the subject of Human Filth and how it has manipulated my life into an endless string of disasters. Human Filth surrounds us everywhere and it is very reproductive, growing filthier thru each succeeding generation. These are deformed, fat, ugly, wretched beings which breed like rats. It is their world now and they let you know it, a nation of Human Devils. Pure Evil!

(2) Historically the efforts that led to the Installation at Landers find their origin when Marconi began construction of his KET radio frequency powerhouse and its massive 3000 foot Aerial-Ground Structure at Bolinas in 1912. The station engineer, Haraden Pratt, carried Steinmetz's book "Transient Phenomena" book under his arm during the entire station construction. KET Bolinas and WII New Brunswick were the leading edge of Electrical Science at that time. The Navy takeover at Bolinas instituted the Alexanderson System, and later R.C.A. scientists, Beverage, Hansel, and Carter, erected their first Rhombic Array Aerial at Bolinas. The Bolinas antenna field grew to over 3000 acres, containing some of the largest Rhombic Arrays ever constructed. This field was an awesome network of countless thousands of Poles and hundreds of miles of wire. The material and engineering for the Landers Installation was drawn from this Bolinas antenna network, back to Marconi.

My arrival at R.C.A. Bolinas was in 1967 at the age of 15. It was not easy to become part of R.C.A. when one is supposed to be in High School but I made it happen. Two F.C.C. licenses had to be acquired and lots of school administration paperwork was necessary. R.C.A. was in need of a next generation engineer, and also needed another E.H. Armstrong to provide some radically new technology. R.C.A. was losing its technological advantage. I was to be this person for R.C.A. and thus "The Company" supported my radio research efforts. This quest for a new radio technology, particularly one adapted for maritime service KPH, is what finally led to my "System For The Transmission and Reception of Telluric Electric Waves." 45 years later a fully developed system was established at Landers, ready for technical application. This was a fully engineered system solidly constructed. In fact construction withstood the Landers Earth-Quake with no damage. The system at Landers was built upon the practices of the "Bell System", and the installation standards of Naval Electronics System Command. Much of the equipment was hand made from Western Electric and Navy components, see photos on the American Marconi Website.

The Landers Installation became complete about 97 years after Marconi's first efforts in Bolinas, but it never saw its 100th birthday, all destroyed by Human Filth, Olin Bales. KPH-KET is no more, it is gone and it cannot be replaced, the cost would be millions of dollars if even possible at all. Once the Coyote is dead, all the money of the World can't bring it back to Life. It is gone.

(3) Useless people and Human Filth brought about the Landers disaster. Human Filth are an extensive and dangerous subject so my writings on it must go somewhere else. Useless People however is a worthy study on this channel, it follows.

Nothing is of value to the Dot Communist. His (Her) face is forever implanted into the computer screen. The real world does not exist for the Dot Communist, everything has become virtual. People, Cars, Equipment, etc., can be made to go away when no fun anymore, this with only the click of the mouse.

The Dot Communist is busy "Making His own Reality", and he insists that you are also doing the same, hence his credo "You Create Your own Problems". But the Dot Communist has become his own "I-Pod", wrapped in his own cocoon, and is out of touch with the Living Earth. Here exists archtypical Human Uselessness. How could the Dot Communist see the Landers situation if they cannot see that their dog has had no water in days. And, do not dare say anything about any of it, reproach will be overflowing!

Over 300 thousand people have read my writing on the E.G. Forum, yet not one single person has come forth to investigate, nor offer any form of assistance in the Landers situation. If just one percent of this 300 thousand wrote a Letter of Complaint to the County of San Bernardino, the Landers situation could have been mitigated. Out of 300K, nothing! This is called uselessness, despite whatever reason or justification for its existence. It is an impediment to a functional reality in this time of war.

It is to be noted that I labored long days for over a year to produce writings on the E.G. Forum, far exceeding anything done in the BorderLand days. In return I received matching funds to my Welfare check which is not much. But I am grateful that at least I got that, my car thanks you. Now this income is reaching one over epsilon, soon to reach zero. The next wave of destitution awaits.
                      SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                      Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• The Last Testament of E.P.D. (2 of 2)

(4) An individual of singular uselessness is George Gaboury, a.k.a. the San Francisco "Tesla" Society. He is a case study in the Landers Disaster.

I requested Gaboury compile an extensive documentation of the Landers site since I had lost control of it to Olin Bales, next Roy Stolti, and then a nasty Squatters Camp behind the antenna field. I knew the installation was doomed under these circumstances. Gaboury arrives at Landers with his Lawrence Livermore handler, Charles Ostman, a supposed "Physicist". A few others had come along with them. It turns out that they came in search of Free Energy Secrets! After they felt that they got what they wanted, they left. I received no documentation of the Landers Installation, they came only to steal secrets. A few photos made their way to the American Marconi Website. Gaboury made absolutely no effort to create a Public Awareness of the situation at Landers, it was of no interest to him. However the Landers installation was the only Telluric Radio Station in existence, and it was constructed by the only person on Earth known to duplicate the work of Nikola Tesla. This is of no interest to Gaboury's "Tesla Society". He has "No Time", for this. But Gaboury launches a massive effort to "save" Free Energy Idiot Paul Pantone, save the Whales. (And Pat Flanagan is Tesla!)

Today Gaboury refuses to release my extensive lecture series on Electricity and R.C.A. Many months of effort, reading thousands of pages and writing hundreds of pages of notes, along with hours of searches for material; went into the production of this Lecture Series. These are never to be released.

Prior S.F. Tesla chair person Hal Treacy, is acting the same with my R.C.A. book, the product of Years of Work never to be seen by anyone. This has been the pattern with all these organizations, such as the U.S. Psychotronics Association. They too censor my lectures given at their organization meetings. These groups want to hold their dominion of ignorance and disinformation over the works of Tesla and his fellow discoverers. It makes money for them so I am the enemy. I hereby denounce Gaboury and his useless organization, USELESS PEOPLE ALL!

(5) We can rest assured that the Women in White, a.k.a. Black Rock Rangers, at the now defunct Integratron had a part in the destruction of Landers. It is to be noted that the Women in White had set fire to the Squatter's Camp in the back of my antenna field, and then sent a mob of people to overun the Installation and try to commandeer it. They placed people in key positions to pass out information that it was I who started the fire. It is quite possible that the destruction of the Landers Installation was actually spearheaded by the Women in White. These people have the same mission as Commonweal in Bolinas, to subjugate the Human Race to a Satanic Goddess Entity, the Beast. Very spiritual people.

It can be expected that Green Peace along with the Dick Dillman Radio Playpen in Bolinas (K6KPH) is just delighted that the N6KPH automatic telegraph is off the air, silent. No more Earth-Quake or weather data, and most important to Green Peace, no more R.C.A. history is to be transmitted from the Landers Installation. In all probability they also were party to the destruction of the Landers Installation since that would be in their best interest. We must remember also that Green Peace is a Soviet era Communist organization directed to harass the U.S. Navy as well as its technical assets, such as a Telluric Submarine Communication System. This is why Green Peace infiltrates Naval historical efforts, so as to weaken them and then take over. Again remember that thru their lacky Communist organization, the National Park Service, they censored the American Marconi Website, eliminating any R.C.A. Bolinas history. Save the Whales!

(6) So where are all the conspiracy weavers, here is a cornucopia of conspiratorial elements second only to what? What greater tale to be told than the continuing disaster that is the Life of E.P. Dollard, plainly exposing the tentacles that are strangling the Earth's people, in the name of the Earth. But it is not the Men in Black, it is the Women in White. That makes it a taboo subject.

The conspiracy weaver is too busy weaving tales of disinformation for the Art Bell show. The conspiracy weaver is Useless. In the opening chapter of "Secrets of Cold War Technology". Vasillatos aptly describes the morbid mind of the conspiracy weaver, this in relation to their most recent fantasy, The Haarp. Also in this chapter is described the workings of the actual elements that manipulate and engender disaster.

It was once said by a caller on the Tom Valentine Show, with regard to the Camp David Episode, that "Eric Dollard has the Beast by the Tail" and the caller was perplexed that not one person would lend me a helping hand. This brings to mind the Eloi people in the H.G. Wells story "The Time Machine". The time traveler is appalled that the Eloi would not give a helping hand to one of their own who had fallen into the River, the girl Weena. Later it was discovered that the Eloi were human livestock to be eaten by the cave dwelling Morlocks. Life in America is no different. Its people are but human livestock, to be consumed by the Beast, the useless people preyed upon by the Human Filth. I want no more, it ends here, QRT.
                        SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                        Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

"11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
                          king of kings and lord of lords.
                          17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”
                          19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh."

this past January, after certain experiences in my life, i was left dumfounded, hurt, and literally a shell of a man after i realized that i was completely surrounded by the ignorance and stupidity of the people that love me and the betrayal and greed of the people who asked me to stand next to them as we took on a huge project in the community that i live.

the ultimate outcome left me bitter... SOOOO bitter. the community that i live in is the home of my ancestors dating back since... forever i guess! after having lived in the US and other cities among "strangers", coming "home" after 33 years was at first such a fresh feeling! these are my blood relatives, my family! sure i was eager to help them build a better community, after all, they wanted this too.

So, for the good of our families' future, i laid aside all my own personal projects and agendas, and worked through illness, isolation, and economic difficulties, to help us realize the birth of a dream that i later bitterly realized was so fragile that one wrong vibration would shatter it all. together with the people of my village, we dreamed of a future that would be capable of overcoming the hard times and difficulties of which we are now just beginning to feel on a global scale. we dreamed of wholesome community and invested in the "goodness" of people. research was done on everything from alternative energy methods(which led me to discover the work of Eric Dollard), to renewable sources for homebuilding, to talk of higher "alternative" education for the youth of the village. we dreamed of producing agricultural works, fishing and game, a totally healthy sustainable community, unplugged from the grid of the slave drivers.

but it would not be. the dream of a better world soared for months and months, the hope of change built up in my heart and i was on cloud 9. i was once again able to believe in the humanity and goodness of people, to believe in honor, love, and hope.

but that all changed on january 14 2012. i was setup for a public crucifixtion infront of the entire community by the religious, political, and local governement bastards! human filth you called them Eric... and you are right.

tired of the injustice to goodness and love in the world, i sought solice in the scriptures... and i found the scriptuure above to be one of the most encouragable scriptures in regards to rightous justice!

Eric, if the world burns, let it burn! if it must come crumbling down so that reason and logic can rebuild it so be it. the numbness, betrayal, and hatred of injustice that you feel, know that you are not alone! to believe that we can play a part in giving to humanity the gift of real freedom will come to part when it must. in the meantime, try to hold onto that which your heart loves. the loss of your coyote must have been so devasting to you as being the single most trustworthy and loving companion during your hardtimes.

But stand strong brother. your gift is not being overlooked. the recognition you deserve is truly burned into the hearts of the people who share your vision and dreams! real science is almost lost and fictional tales are replaced in the books of so called higher education establishments.

Eric Dollard is truly a modern day hero! a TRUE superhero! and i for one, will not rest until justice is served! justice will be served by the reasoning and common sense. one day perhaps teachers and philosopehers, artists and musicians, , scientists and mathmeticians will hopefully take the reigns of the leadership of the world, instead of the mongrols that rule now. but until then brother, know that in your hardships, a few people are keeping you in their prayers and hearts, we stand next to you and contribute as we can by the direction this great mother earth directs us.

Change is imminent because these grotesque modern day societies that only serve to herd the cattle into the pens are no longer sustainable. most of the "first world" citizens are nothing but resource consumers taking all they can get and giving nothing back to the earth!

but the internet is slowly becoming the "global brain" that Tesla envisioned. and when that brain eventually wakes up, expect the change to drastically take effect!

stand tall E.P. Dollard. you are a general in the modern day revolution against the assault on the minds and lives of the worlds citizen and a pillar in the tiny community that truly seeks the true lost history of our world which we have been robbed of.

"he that controls the present, controls the past. he that controls the past controls the future"

Comment

• Hitting Bottom

Malvina Reynolds once sang

"So you think you've hit bottom.....oh no,
                            There's a bottom below."

If these seem to be bottom hitting times think about
                            Tesla's or Bartok's final days in Central Park West. I wonder if
                            they knew each other.

Yea, T-Rex sorry about your losses. You have been effed over for sure but you still have fight in there.
                            Happy for that. Your work in science is amazing but you gotta expect that it was gonna be expropriated and then exploited by industry and if not that, then
                            whats now happened. Because without your science, Bolinas and Landers are just junk for salvage.

There are some here who still appreciate you. Keep fighting.

Comment

• The End of the Beginning

Eric,

My thoughts and condolences are with you. I have followed you for a long time now.

I have a transformer here that shows negative impedance and zero impedance. Science says this should not exist.

It exists on my table thanks to you. I want you to know that. I'm releasing a book "Technology For a New Future". IT's mostly about you Eric, and it is almost finished, at the end of the year I will be releasing it to tell the world, and it will carry your name with regard above mine in it's title.

I wanted you to know that.

I now hear about Landers and I am just left speechless. Again, is all I can say, after 105 years, has man learnt nothing? Looks that way doesn't it? Do not despair my friend.

I will grasp my last breath carrying the torch of your work and I have a small army of contemporaries that already carry mine, it is your and reichs "new science". OR as Tesla called it the technology of old and new. When I begin selling my book I will donate 20% of the proceeds to you. It has been an exhausting endeavour and nears completion at 300 pages and 90,000 words. It has enough covering Tesla's and vasilatos to prove it to any scientist with half a brain. I'm going to do this Eric. I want you to know.

I hope that can mean something and I am sorry I could not have done more. I will see that if it is a best seller that I donate a majority of the funds to you to see what is left of the dignity of man might be reclaimed.

I appreciate that we might walk different lives but we are not so different and the boundaries which separate ourselves do not separate the ether, and in time old fashion Eric P. Dollard know this - there is I and many like me which will not cease our efforts until justice to you has been done, justice to Tesla has been done. Justice to the ground vertical wave. Justice. If the basic electromagnet I have here that works as you, Leedskalnin and Tesla describe the L.M.D V= pi / 2 * C standing wave nth harmonics, and, if I really do have a working device here, which I assure you I do, you can know at the very least one man worked tirelessly for you, and for making a difference, and having made some small difference I understand how much that can mean to another man.

I have searched all my life for someone like myself and I feel that Eric has met a fate as such, but I am young and I have the proof - the proof of the cosmic ray, and I have the experiments, and i can show the scientits only throw photons through their vacuum experiments getting einsteins speed of C. They aren't firing the cosmic rays, so it is not a fair test. Also all instrumentation devices used for detection use the north and south pole currents in detection and so interefere with the "view" of the atom.

Do not worry Eric. We will not cease, not until the future that you have so tirelessly worked for is gained. I am alone, as you are, as Reich and Tesla became, as alone as anyone would feel and be as a result of bad education, but your education my friend it has not been wasted.

You are a testament to all that is good about humanity and Tesla, and you are proof in itself, that the greatest Samaritans, the greatest and bravest of them all in the discovery of discoveries, are so pure in intention and desire that you would negate to protect and exploit your resources to give yourself an unfair advantage over others.

And so the great genius of history past is reduced to nothing, by his most brilliant grace and virtue - his refusal to exploit and seek advantage, to subjegate and imprison, to blackmail or extort, and call it "honest business" as selling an inferior device - is the very thing that undoes him. But it also the very thing that made him the genius that he must be. So men and women do not remember Eric Dollard as a man who could not defend himself intellectually or reasonably by filthy means, but as a man whos standard was so high that his brightness could only be dulled by the dark light emitted by men whos dim and short-sight could not extend to the great charity and disadvantage afforded by such a charitable samaritan.

Where there is the woman in white Eric, who my thwart and misguide us with their teachings. The bright light which shone so brightly in the heart of Eric and the inspirational teachings he brought shall never be forgotten or in vain. Even when all is lost. And all is dark. Eric, we will remember. I will donate all the money I can to you and that is a guarantee I can live with.

IT is about time that something be done, and I am happy enough that it is not just writing this book about great men that is my purpose, or preserving their name - but too, preserving their purpose, and that is my intention I am setting out to you to aid you in any way I can from London and I encourage in the hearts of the people to donate as generously as I intend to attempt to donate to Eric for his critical work.

Humanity lays at a critical juncture and all that need be done is enough people spot it, and actually decide to fund this man. Do not allow the Tesla debacle to end with the death of a good man only to find out in another hundred years that we endured another needless prison no doubt to repeat.

I implore humanity to see sense. Eric my book Technology For a New Future, it is basic in comparison to your best work, but it is proof. I will donate 20% of my sales to you. Unfortunately costs are high as I am self publishing and I know it is not much, it is the least I can do.

I'm sorry it was too little too late, but we are surrounded by a society that intends it that people like you do not get the money. That is one of the reasons why I am releasing my book, because I intend to build Edward LEedskalins flywheel. I need some money and I am poor like yourself and rely on other peoples charity to survive. Eric you could still build the Leedskalinin type generator from scrap and 18.75 degree magnets on a 450 degree outer ring and achieve effects akin to the T.M.T concatenated mode. Do not give up my friend, I am sure you know who Leedskalnin is. I will release my book, I have about 100 people who wish to purchase it already, it's £60 and I will take about £30 profit, of which I will give you 20% each sale. If it is a best seller, which is possible with my negative impedance engineering experiment with the humble electromagnet, then you may do quite well indeed from it.

That is my hope any way, thanks, and sorry. I appreciate that my efforts may be useless, but your words , i hope in my display - are still not seen by yourself as lost any more than your technology. We can re build it, and we can make sure that it never happens again. I do intend to do that and I will not rest until I do, if not for the world, then for your great sacrifice.

We are humbled,

R.I.P Marconi System.
                              Commonweal and Point Reyes National Park killed it.

Don't let them get the coyote. Please.

Best,
                              A
                              Last edited by 7redorbs; 09-14-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Eric Dollard

You people are unbelievable.

Do not know what to add but it just seems the day slavejob really has brain****ed people into allowing the Dollard Landers debacle to occur - they are too busy "earning a living".

Strange fscking term.

Eric is right you people get what you fscking deserve.

There is just silence. You people are unbelievable? I'd sell my prized possessions to help Dollard, but people here cannot even lift a finger to give their regards. Pitiful. Perhaps there is no place for this any more, it has been driven out. Stamped out. And - we let it.

A
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X