Diameter = 8.28cm
    Height = 8.28cm
    Conductor length = 25.323 metres 24 SWG

Luminal Frequency = 2959.677 kc
    Direct = 3522 kc - Magnification Factor = 47.59459459
    10pF = 3831 kc - 60.39728835

Direct:Luminal = 118.9%
    10pF:Luminal = 129.4%

Last edited by dR-Green; 08-20-2012, 09:37 AM.
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• (For future reference):

Geometric Algebra Extra Coil Conductor Length = 29.37 metres (formula = ??)
      Concatenated/Tandem Coils - Free = 991 kc
      F = 1000 kc
      Ratio = 99.1%

Peak #2 = 3300 kc
      Ratio = 330%

Extra Coil Direct:Luminal Frequency Ratio = 117.3%

-

dR-Green Extra Coil (original) Direct:Luminal Frequency Ratio = 116%

-

dR-Green Extra Coil (New #1) Conductor Length = λ/4/1.24
      Concatenated/Tandem Coils - Free = 3455 kc
      F = 3670 kc
      Ratio = 94.14%

-

dR-Green Extra Coil (New #2) Conductor Length = λ/4*1.24
      Concatenated/Tandem Coils - 3023 kc
      F = 3670 kc
      Ratio = 82.37%

Peak #2 = 4515 kc
      Ratio = 123%

Extra Coil Direct:Luminal Frequency Ratio = 118.9%
      Last edited by dR-Green; 08-20-2012, 09:42 AM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Hi G_A.

Thanks for showing - that is an excellent experimental set-up.
        However, I really don't have any idea why you are doing this.

I visualise an axial vortex of field reversal end on from the large coil, and possible resonantly coupled tuning of the lower coil via the free space resonance of the top coil.

When you have that extra coil above have you tried moving the measuring sensor in the vertical plane to reveal oscillatory field amplitude/ phase changes ?

Also have you thought of using say a 10cm dia. turn of wire on the end of a long scope lead to view the overall relative shapes of the interacting/ phase shifted field waveforms ?

Cheers ............ Graham.

Comment

• The end of hope?

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
          The coyote got into the rat poison and is puking violently, soon it will be dead.

I have just been informed that Olin Bales has destroyed the Landers Station. The ransom was not paid. My purpose for engaging in this E.G. Forum was an attempt to prevent this disaster, but now this purpose is obviated. Bales made good money scrapping my station and its tools and cars, now he is on to his next victim, with full protection by "The Law". Therewith closes my research, replacement is impossible, the materials are no longer available.

No more trips are to be made to "Prison Planet dot T.V.", it is over. If you sleep in a "Revenue Shack" the dog outside your window barks all night, by day it is barking savages whacking at their balls. If you try to sleep outside in your car on some back road, you are interrogated by the Cops. Yes indeed, freedom in "Prison Planet dot T.V." it's great to be free, isn't it?

Recently I was asked to be on an Interview by a so called "Free Energy" program. Free again, its all Free. No interest in my electrical work here, just Chemtrails, H.A.A.R.P. and related Soviet Scalar Conspiracies. Then I was called a piece of **** for not being a "Believer". To compound the event it was explained that my response was the result of a "Bad Attitude" and I won't get anywhere like that. Where would I get anyway.

Here on this E.G. Forum rested the hope that things could be renewed and or salvaged. This is not the case. At its best the individuals that make this group are indentured into servitude to the Harlot. Little choice exists in this matter, but one is led to believe your life is a result of your choices. In reality to even call it a "Life" is a delusion, and then demand it upon others who want no part. Even the most able, willing, and dedicated are hopelessly mired in the honey that drips from the Harlot. On the other end in the E.G. Forum, the worst, is the sodomizer of sheep, his credo, "I don't know anything, so you don't either." Taking the average between maximum and minimum values is a quantity of little value.

Two productive efforts grew out of this interval on the E.G. Forum, The Tesla Trancieving Transformer, and the Parametric E.M.F. This is well under way and there is little for me to add. At this point it seems that the beloved E equals mc Square went down the bowl. No energy equivalence exists in a Parametric Source of E.M.F. But this is yet to be proven.

Because of the circumstances outlined above along with others not mentioned I will no longer have any interaction on the E.G. Forum. This is no longer possible. Here the daily routine is to sit in the car in the shade, or hike around for miles in the desert heat. Little else is possible in America, other than to serve her. Thus out of boredom I will in all probability continue to write on those things which I study in the front seat of my car, they most likely will continue to appear here but I am rather inclined to throw them in the trash when finished.

QRT DE N6KPH SK...

Dear N6KPH,

I have heard recently that Eric Dollards gear has been "stolen". I have
          read he has been held "ransom" to the monetary demands to obtain his
          radio equipment back. Is this the ever so common free-commercial spirit
          of "sure we would never steal from you to get it back all you have to do
          is jump through this impossible hoop :-)".

I feel for Eric, and I can tell he is as lonely as I. I leave you the
          chilling words of Wilhelm Reich, and you can see whats changed in the
          last 50 years. (below is a recording from 1952) , it's rare. I've
          transcribed. The Eric Dollard suppression. It's just like Wilhelm Reich
          all over again. Not says me, says Reich himself.

Eric. Don't give up. They can take our equipment and our materials, but
          until they can take our spirits they will never have our observation.

It is April third 1952 at orgonon,.. I Wilhelm Reich am sitting alone in
          a large room in the lower house. All people are gone, on the whole
          morning and the whole day yesterday a meeting took place of the
          members of board of trustees of the foundation which carries my name,
          everybody is gone now I would like to add a few words to the recording,
          we made yesterday and today of the disaster which struck
          orgonon, there's nobody here to listen to what I'm saying, the recording
          apparatus is the only witness, I hope that someone will at some time in
          the future listen to this recording with great respect, respect for the
          courage that was necessary to sustain the research work of orgone energy
          and life energy all through these years I shall not go into the great
          strain, the great details, the sleepeless nights, the tears, the
          expenditures of money and effort, the patience, which i have to have
          with all my workers and all my students. I would like only to mention
          the fact that there is nobody around, there is not a single soul either
          here or another or down in New York who would fully and realy from the
          bottom of his existence understand what I am doing and be with me. They
          are all very good people, they are decent honest, hard working, I trust
          them, they are very good friends all of them or most of them, but
          this.... the fact that they are all without any exception are against, I
          say against, what I am doing. Every single one of them slightly
          interefres with my efforts. Prophecies out, blots out, flattens out. One
          thing or another thing, whatever it may be. To diminish my efforts, no,
          to diminish the effects of my efforts. To blot out the sharpness and
          accuity of my thoughts to reduce to rubble and nothing, or nothingness.
          What I have liberated about now after 34 years of systematic .... , and
          after about 40 years of human suffering, since about 1912, or rather
          1910, no more than that. There is not a single soul around who fully
          understands or who would not say "no" to it all. This no is identical
          with "I dont want it" "I dont like it" "I loath it" "why is it here"
          "why does he have to exist" "Why doesnt he just sit down and take it
          easy?" "Why did he have to start this orgone experiment that gives us so
          much trouble?". They see only the trouble. They dont see or they dont
          want to realise what it means for medicine, biology and Science in
          general as well as philosophy to have this orgone. To them it is mostly
          a bother, an inducement of sickeness and suffering, and at times I have
          the distinct feeling they believe but they do not dare to quiet admit
          their own thoughts that I may have gone haywire. This reaction of my
          closest friends and co workers to the situation here is exactly the same
          that has harassed the human race for as much as we can say 8000 or 10000
          years, but they have ruled mans destinies, and extinguished the natural
          love in new born infants. I shall not go into that, it is all written up
          in my publications whoever knows these publications also knows what that
          means. The discovery of the life energy would have been accomplished
          long ago had this "I dont want it" "I fear it" "I loath it" " I kill it"
          I flatten it out". "I wont let it live or exist". If that had not been
          in there desires, they are not consciously vicious they are all decent
          and good people, now it is a structure. It is somehow in their tissue
          and in their blood. They cannot tolerate anything that has anything to
          do with orgone energy or alive growing energy, or what they call God or
          their long for loving and fulfilness. They cannot tolerate it, and they
          fear it. They fear it by way of structure. Their tissues, their blood
          cannot stretch out, cannot take it, avoid it, hate it, and loathest it.
          I do not say all this to repeciate their efforts their honour, their
          loves, their lives. I say it because it is true, because it turns up at
          every single move, and every single word in every single thing and in
          every single paper, and in every single thing they did to what ever ever
          had to do with the discovery of mentality, life, love, such people as
          Laurence, or such philosopheres of brunus, or such of jesus christ, and
          so on and so forth. It is a sad and lonely chapter, of the human race. I
          dont feel that I am obligated to solve this riddle or to do anything
          about it. -- Wilhelm Reich, Private Recording , 1952.

Best,
          A

Comment

• The end of hope? Part II

Don't give up Eric. We know what their game is. They come to our labs
            and burn them down (Tesla), or they come to yours and poision it with
            nauxious chemicals to simply blame you for it. Hoops. For coyotes to
            jump through. Me thinks so. The truth is though things like dirty
            lightning eric, produce inconceivable amounts of voltage, from nothing
            but the establishment of thermal currents and the conversion of pure
            iron mass into it's energy constituents, mainly these fictional
            electrons and photons. e.g. light and electricity.

There are many phenomenon I am well aware of, in volcanoes,(mountains),
            and in superconductive iron, which can be dated to 1945 in use by Edward
            Leedskalnin. It is to be taken seriously as "two way electron flow" was
            only discovered by Babev in 2011. I have a picture of Edward Leedskalnin
            magneto dielectric generator (It uses a spinning flywheel with magneto
            and 120 magnets of 18.75 degree internal angle in 5 levels around 360
            degrees, making a total of 450 degrees magnetism, and, the geometry of
            the wheel is a perfect match, and I mean perfect to the diagrams of
            superconductive iron. Hereby we can know Eric Dollards infinite asymtote
            and "concatenated coil" as an atomic reaction of the material, and that
            the magneto dielectric system in use by Leedskalnin, Tesla, Marconi and
            Dollard, it is still recoverable if we are to inspect the
            superconductivty of iron, we will see that the rock atoms can take part
            in a process of combustion not unlike the combustion of wood in a fire,
            allowing for a single lightning bolt of a given strength , from hitting
            nothing but rock between an electrostatic area (like an atmosphere) to
            produce an unprecidented amount of electricity out than was put in, by
            the conversion of the mass alone. This i believe is something akin to
            what the sun , as an electrostatic source , and the earth as a magnetic
            source are capable of. In my opinion though both consist of the north
            and south pole charges, or positive and negative. All atoms have those
            electrons on their outside, and so all objects outer surface (e.g. SKIN)
            are covered by the outside of atoms, and so the skin of all objects on
            this planet are carrying the negative charge on the outside, and the
            positive is always within the center of each atom, and so they are not
            as near to the outside, this suggests inductively that it is properties
            of the conductor medium that give rise to effects by transient cause of
            current. Therefore we are presented with a volcano that can turn pure
            rock into a million volt, with mere 10's of thousands of volts,
            something that Tesla was claiming to do and was suppressed, just like
            you Eric.. Therefore we are presented with a moon that is able to
            wirelessly convey INCONCEIVABLY gigantic displacement currents into the
            ocean of the billions of trillions of watts. The scientists get their
            windmills and their dams, but we are concerned with a DIRECT access to
            the force that is driving the wind, and the sea, and the very earth
            rotating on it's axis itself. All is not lost for certain, nature still
            provides us with these wonderful clues. Electrical overunity by using
            iron? If people could apply what is going on in the volcanoe in their
            back yard, they would be very wealthy men, all they would need to do is
            store a great deal of electrical potential, akin to a volcanoes
            lightning, and then re-create the electrostatic effect of the
            atmosphere, and watch on as the iron rips itself apart at an
            inconceivably high speed, that the "so-called electrons" are able to
            self-fuel the burning metal, and thus create a most hideous amount of
            additional electrical power. This dirty lightning volcano effect is some
            sort of superconducting effect in iron, similar to that observed by
            Babev is 2011 (might have his name wrong, write to me if interest),
            where there are more than one direction of current in the system (e.g.
            unlike the electromagnetic). Of course in my work and Edward
            Leedskalnins work I have discovered the secondary current in the reverse
            direction is always present in the SINGLE ELECTRON ELECTROMAGNETIC
            SYSTEM. This is proof for sure that all ATOMIC medium consisted of the
            north and south pole magnets in different amounts, ratio's and
            geometiries, and that because of this when running any current through
            or nearby any atom, both the positive (central current) is effected and
            the negative (outer current) is effected. You can build this Eric. Get a
            standard electromagnet, 1500 turns on each side of the U. You want to
            use raw iron. What you will find is that electricity can be stored
            permanently in the magnetic system, if the magnetism is a STATIC charge
            then there is no movement, but if the magnetism is circulating then it
            is as Leedskalnin says it ot be, the perpetual motion holder.
            LEedskalnin stated that if you run electrical current lengthwise in the
            wires of this electromagnet, then the atoms of the metal iron core,
            magnetically pull in the poles (magnet lines of force) of other atoms,
            so in the standard apparently innocous electromagnet is an example of
            this elusive 2 current system. It appears the atmosphere is interacting
            with all of the conductors! Dollard and other engineers may be sighing,
            of course! you idiot! Well did you not notice at the equator of the
            earth it is much damper, and where it was damp, the condition of
            lightning is heightened, and did you not notice at the north and south
            pole of the earth there is much dryness. This is indicative. IT can be
            taken further with the electromagnet to prove all the ATOMS. I mean all
            of them eric, they only consist of the north and south pole magnets.
            Here is why. If you take the electromagnet I described, 1500 turns on
            each coil each end, and then add on top of the coil another steel or
            iron tube then it will behave as an atom of any metal conductor behaves
            under the induction process of a bar magnet as you have illustrated in
            your books. Let me explain, by adding the additional steel tube on top
            of the coil, then the coil becomes in the centre, like an equator. This
            is important. The atoms at their centre are supposed to have the
            positive charge. So by adding a surface perimeter (the additional tube
            over the coil), and an inside area (the regular transformers iron core)
            and having the wire in between, then the poles DIVIDE.

This means that the outer core is the opposite pole of the inner core
            now like the atom is. We know that the atoms rotate, that is why the
            chemical reactions are possible, and certain elements rotate at
            different speeds than others depending on the available charge on their
            surface area. EMPHASIS ADDED. The surface area as I established is
            "negative charge" boundary. The regular 2 coil system employed by many
            only uses the internal charge, since the core is within the negative
            electrons, so then the iron core is positive. this explains why the
            electricians with inductors are so concerned about the direction of the
            positive charges, and why the scientists are to the point of delusive
            obsession obsessed with the negative electron .AS I said the regular
            electromagnet and trasnformer, they do not have the outer core, so they
            only use the positive charge, this is equal to one half of the
            electricity precisely. You can get your electromagnet and build it Eric,
            and I can promise you (as you are my greatest hero and made nearly ALL
            of my knowledge possible) you will see it is as I say it is. As we know
            a weaker magnet can be effected by a stronger magnet. So if we get an
            opposite pole of a spinning magnetic flywheel of greater strength poles
            to come by the 2 core electromagnet, then its outside core is exposed
            and inverts it's field, and then so does the inside field. It can be
            more efficient yet, you can connect the inside of the electromagnet core
            to the 2nd core over the wire. That way the currents will always chase
            eachother like the earth does. It gets better yet, if you create a
            flywheel that alternates the north and south pole, and you get the
            timing right, you can make it so that the magnetic moment (spinning pole
            on flywheel) is 180 degree's out of phase to the pole in the
            electromagnet. In the one core electromagnet as the flywheel comes past
            there is only one pole change of 1 unit charge, but when the flywheel
            comes past an electromagnet with 2 cores something magical happens, the
            charge that first existed on the outer core moves to the inner core, and
            the outer core becomes magnetised by the opposite pole of the flywheel,
            the flywheel then can perpetually spin like the earth because the
            balance of fields allows for the energy storage, that very much allows
            for the rotation of the earth, there is a great concentraiton in the
            east. Hence why we have the seasons.

Eric, I know I am a bit mad, a bit eccentric, but I've got something
            here. You are for one singlehandedly responsible for most of the leaps
            of my understanding in understanding most of Leedskalnins and Tesla's
            work, and indeed understanding the importance of clear observation. I
            appreciate whilst I may not always be clear here, I have suggested an
            avenue of immediate results. The A.C Line Eric, it is pulling magnets in
            crosswise during the 0 pressures. That is the alternating current
            transmission line, and that is how it keeps the high voltages along it,
            and D.C does NOT. As I said it is the alternating current transmission
            line that pulls in magnets during the middle of the alternating cycle
            (like an equator), where there is a 0 psi in the cable, as a result
            magnets from thin air of the atmosphere run into it, the transmission
            line acts like a small generator to assist the generator. That is the
            transmission line as I said, but I described a way to do it all inside
            the generator, and I believe this urgently requires your and others
            attention.

Please don't give up Eric, I am but a single man, a brute, and you have
            made by that little bit more polished, and not only should you be
            thanked & respected, but I should insist that you look upon this as an
            urgent matter of this uneasy yet potentially game changing time, my
            hopes & prayers

Comment

• Finally, the first set of tests on the new extra coil #2 are complete. I did a very foolish thing. The last thing to be tested was the secondary, so in excitement I proceeded to test the new extra coil with the secondary probe instead of the extra coil probe. So I had to do them again. I decided to do manual magnification factor finding, but this proved to be quite difficult as the real peaks are difficult to find precisely. In future it will probably save a lot of time and frustration to make graphs and get the data from those. Therefore the acquired data is only a general picture of the extra coil magnification factor. They should be accurate enough for an approximate idea as it's impossible to really make them change by a significant factor without being tens of kilocycles off the mark. This is not the case, so the data is sufficient in the meantime.

The coils were also connected in series for the first time earlier. They were tested "free" - No terminal capacitance, and no condenser rings, only the ring connected to the top of the secondary.

These two peaks seem to be different. It should be noted that the secondary levels are approximately the same in both tests, the extra coil is very different.

For these tests the secondary probe is approx 25cm away on the same horizontal axis as the ring on the top of the secondary. The extra coil probe is approx 46cm above the extra coil.

Extra Coil (New #2) Conductor Length = λ/4*1.24

Concatenated Coils (Free) - 3023 kc
              F = 3670 kc
              Ratio = 82.37%

Peak #2 = 4515 kc
              Ratio = 123%

Extra Coil Luminal Frequency = 2959.677 kc
              Direct:Luminal Frequency Ratio = 118.9%
              10pF:Luminal = 129.4%

All relevant previous posts have also been updated.
              Last edited by dR-Green; 08-20-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
                Yes, without.

One split ring is present, embedded at the top of the secondary form (the red mini-grabber, mechanically coupling secondary to extra coil, is attached at that point), but the top ring is not present.

If I am confusing terminology then do call me out, as I'm a bit behind on the experiments.
                Could you possibly try the concatenated/tandem test but measuring the secondary and the extra coil as in my previous test? It would seem that the secondary is about the same at both peaks, but the extra coil output changes. I'm also unable to test if there's a 3rd higher peak because my signal generator won't go that high, but it would be interesting to see if the secondary remains about constant through them all.

Comment

• Tentative tuning relations for the "new extra coil #2" with a conductor length of λ/4*1.24 are now established. The extra coil frequency measurements with the given terminals are taken from the earlier tests.

Comment

• A quick note. Having not done thorough testing on the λ/4/1.24 extra coil wire length (magnification factor), it may be too early to rule that out as an appropriate wire length on the basis of the magnification factor. It has since been found that a low measured magnification factor of the extra coil tested alone doesn't necessarily translate to a low magnification factor when in use with the secondary. What exactly determines the concatenated/tandem magnification factor is unknown at the moment but hopefully the current set of tests will reveal something useful to this end, or it could equally confuse things even further. It will probably take at least a few weeks to do all the planned testing as at least two other extra coil wire lengths will be tested, as well as a more thorough testing of the λ/4/1.24.

Comment

• Secondary coil testing

Hi Eric, dR Green and all other experimenters.
                      As I have indicated earlier, I wound a new secondary (for 1,188 Kc) on heavy-duty supports using about 2.2 mm dia copper wire. I made the supports that every second one i was able to rotate and on each 10 movable supports I ground notches into them 90 degrees apart. One column of notches were 3.5 mm apart, the second column the notches were 4 mm apart, on the third column the notches were 5 mm apart and Finlay on the fort column of notches they were 5.5 mm apart. As I recall Eric specified 62% spacing. My four spacing of 3.5 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm and 5.5 mm give 58%, 81%, 102% and 149% respectively. Although, I ran a test before with 5.5 mm spacing I repeated the test to see if anything changed and to my surprise with the same identical set up I got lower readings than before. Last time the peak frequency was 1,313.5 Kc and now I got 1,296.6, must be the weather was different. Anyway for each run the can was set 1 cm above the top of the coil. The top of the secondary was connected to the 1/4" dia top ring, the bottom of the secondary connected to the ground plane.
                      For the 5.5 mm spacing the test coil was 35 cm below the bottom of the secondary. The max uA meter reading was at 100 with 1,296.6 Kc. For the 5 mm spacing the test coil was 36 cm below the bottom of the secondary. The max uA meter reading was at 105 with 1,267.1 Kc. For the 4 mm spacing the test coil was 38.5 cm below the bottom of the secondary. The max uA meter reading was at 110 with 1,201.0 Kc. For the 3.5 mm spacing the test coil was 42.0 cm below the bottom of the secondary. The max uA meter reading was at 88 with 1,156.6 Kc. Note how the meter readings increased as the spacing increased with test coil being further away from bottom of secondary. At the 3.5 mm setting I had to move the test coil down to 42 cm in order to stay in range with the meter. Bottom line, the smaller the wire spacing so decreases the peak frequency. I was under the impression that at a proper spacing we get the max frequency response. Comments, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
                        Although, I ran a test before with 5.5 mm spacing I repeated the test to see if anything changed and to my surprise with the same identical set up I got lower readings than before. Last time the peak frequency was 1,313.5 Kc and now I got 1,296.6, must be the weather was different.
                        Interesting stuff. That sounds about the same deviation as I've been getting with the extra coil in between tests.

Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
                        Bottom line, the smaller the wire spacing so decreases the peak frequency. I was under the impression that at a proper spacing we get the max frequency response.
                        Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                        I think 4mm spacing will give a lower frequency due to the extra capacitance, also the height to width ratio would be less so that would also contribute to it being lower?
                        That's a lower frequency than I would have expected though, possibly at 62% it could be at or around 1188 kc? What's the height and diameter of the coil with 3.5mm spacing? The next test could be the magnification factor. Is the MF higher with 3.5mm spacing at 1156.6 kc than with 4mm spacing and the condenser rings tuned down to 1156.6 kc etc. In other words what's the MF vs frequency with these spacings.

I think any comments on my part would just be speculation at this stage because the more tests I do the more variables and relations it uncovers, which will need a lot more testing to get a sense of how these variables change and relate to each other. In my opinion the "free" MF will be lower than when tuned through the rings, so this wouldn't really indicate anything immediately useful apart from the tuning factor (frequency) vs MF with the given spacings. I think this might be most useful if/when it comes to designing a new secondary. As far as the extra coil vs secondary tuning goes this is a huge unknown with a very wide tolerance of what will "work", but the optimal tuning for both coils is completely unknown at the moment. The spacing factor throws another variable into the mix that I haven't taken into consideration so far. So all I can really suggest is test the magnification factor vs secondary tuning factor with the different spacings, then connect the extra coil and do similar tests that I'm doing, using different terminals and measuring the concatenated and tandem MF, as well as the extra coil alone with these terminals. By converting the measured frequencies to % it can all be put together and everything overlaid in a graph. All this will take some time that's all, I would suggest if 62% is the target then only the two closest spacings need to be tested. Also with an extra coil wire length of λ/4/1.24 the lower secondary frequency could be useful because I found the EC rather high with a low MF tested alone, so the concatenated and tandem MF of your setup with these spacings could be interesting to see.

[edit] The shape, or something, of the terminal also seems to have an effect on the magnification factor.
                        Last edited by dR-Green; 08-29-2012, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Secondary coil testing

[QUOTE=dR-Green;206961] What's the height and diameter of the coil with 3.5mm spacing? The next test could be the magnification factor. Is the MF higher with 3.5mm spacing at 1156.6 kc than with 4mm spacing and the condenser rings tuned down to 1156.6 kc etc. In other words what's the MF vs frequency with these spacings.
                          dR-Green:
                          The diameter of the coil is 64 cm and the height is 7 cm with the 3.5 mm wire spacing.
                          Also note from yesterday's results that as I was going from 5.5 mm, 5.0 mm and to 4.0 mm wire spacing, naturally the distance kept increasing between the test coil and the bottom of secondary yet the uA meter readings were also increased as 100 uA, 105 uA and 110 uA respectively which is contrary of what is expected. That is the further apart are the exciting coil and the secondary the meter should be less responsive. But at the 3.5 mm wire spacing the meter behaved as expected, that is at 42 cm it only indicated a max of 75 uA. The question is WHY?
                          I did the MF calculations with yesterday's data per Eric's criteria. i.e.
                          1/(USB-LSB)/CXR with the following results:
                          5.5 mm wire spacing MF=62.34
                          5.0 mm wire spacing MF=63.67
                          4.0 mm wire spacing MF=54.34
                          3.5 mm wire spacing MF=105.16 [1/(1161.8-1150.8)/1156.6]
                          Today I twice repeated the 3.5 mm readings with test coil at 42 cm below bottom of secondary coil with the following results:
                          first test MF=257.2 [1/(1160.3-1155.8)/1157.5]
                          second test MF=222.56 [1/(1159.9-1154.7)/1157.3]
                          As can be seen the results are very sensitive to the values of readings taken. I will leave the set up untouched and repeat the readings later today with the 42 cm setting and again tomorrow morning. The results are meaningless unless they are repeatable.

Comment

• "Antigavity" Method 15b Pt b of 15 -Worlds's 1st Free Flight of A Tesla Coil powered Flying Saucer! - YouTube
                            at 1.27

have oyu guys seen this?

Comment

• Secondary coil testing

I have not seen it but I sure would like to have one. I could drive my neighbor's dog crazy with such contraption. I wonder if it would fly in vacuum?

dR-Green: And now on to more serious matters. I have rerun the test with the exact same set up. I just powered up the test equipment and took the data with the following results:
                              MF=[1/(1159.6-1155.5)/1156.7]=282.12
                              As can be seen the result is very sensitive to the data taken (with one hand I am adjusting the frequency while looking at the meter to see when do I reach the next meter graduation. Then I have to retrieve my hand and the meter's needle moves a little lower. So I try to adjust the meter again until the needle is a little above the graduation and take my hand away. I do this until the needle is on "exactly" on the mark). You see this is not 100% accurate. How could I make the meter readings be more accurate? Any suggestion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
                                How could I make the meter readings be more accurate? Any suggestion?
                                Graphs, graphs, and more graphs This is what I've spent the last few days doing, it's easier to get the information than in real time. Still not 100% accurate but for me it's much better and time saving. The digital method rounds the readings up/down by 0.2mV and jumps around by 2-3mV when the coil hits resonance, and I can hardly see the analogue meter without getting close and affecting it, not to mention the accuracy of that won't be as high as digital, so I reckon using the rounded digital reading to make graphs is about as accurate as I'll be able to get it. The digital reading being taken by a USB oscilloscope, I don't know if a regular DMM will be up to the task. Just be sure to use the actual measured peak reading rather than the graph's curves or whatever for calculating the 70.7% value.

Those are quite impressive MF numbers, obviously the smaller spacing is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X