Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Dollard

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • update

    Just got back from spending a few days at EPD Laboratories with Eric, John P. and others. Have some pics and videos and other exciting things to post, but have to catch up on some sleep. Only 4 hours of sleep and almost 1000 miles (that is only one way) so will post soon as I can!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

    Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

    Comment


    • Comment


      • I have a few questions and remarks.
        -I could not do a very accurate frequency measurement so the magnification is sort of guesswork. I think my analogue frequency generator is not very stable.

        -I calculated the free space propagation using Eric's coil notes. However I do not understand how I can find this in the 'percent luminal velocity' table. Using the ration 20% for height to width I get 102% as a factor while it should be 64% ???

        What am I not understanding here? Is the table wrong or should I use 10% while my height is 5 and mij width is 25?

        -If the conclusion is right that the measured propagation is faster than the free space propagation would that mean that the litze performs very wel?

        Regards and thanks in advance.

        Comment


        • Hmm I think the 64% was the 2/pi factor for the longitudinal wave in relation to the transversal wave. That makes sense

          Comment


          • Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
            I have a few questions and remarks.
            -I could not do a very accurate frequency measurement so the magnification is sort of guesswork. I think my analogue frequency generator is not very stable.

            -I calculated the free space propagation using Eric's coil notes. However I do not understand how I can find this in the 'percent luminal velocity' table. Using the ration 20% for height to width I get 102% as a factor while it should be 64% ???

            What am I not understanding here? Is the table wrong or should I use 10% while my height is 5 and mij width is 25?

            -If the conclusion is right that the measured propagation is faster than the free space propagation would that mean that the litze performs very wel?

            Regards and thanks in advance.
            Hey, nice work (real science is done on the floor, with beer... cans).

            The 64% factor is a result of the (2/pi) scale factor you are using to design the secondary length.

            Use the height to width ratio of your coil (0.2) to get the free space propagation constant (say eta_free=1.02). From measurements you have calculated the measured propagation constant which is 68% or 0.68 (say eta_measured=0.686). Now you can take the ratio of those two to get r=eta_free/eta_measured=1.487 (approx.), and then use it to compute your coil burden capacitance Cb=r^2*C_self. Eric or someone else will have to clarify the eta ratio further.
            Last edited by Geometric_Algebra; 11-17-2013, 01:44 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
              Hey, nice work (real science is done on the floor, with beer... cans).

              The 64% factor is a result of the (2/pi) scale factor you are using to design the secondary length.

              Use the height to width ratio of your coil (0.2) to get the free space propagation constant (say eta_free=1.02). From measurements you have calculated the measured propagation constant which is 68% or 0.68 (say eta_measured=0.686). Now you can take the ratio of those two to get r=eta_free/eta_measured=1.487 (approx.), and then use it to compute your coil burden capacitance Cb=r^2*C_self. Eric or someone else will have to clarify the eta ratio further.
              Ok, I think these are the numbers.

              V_lum = 299.792.458 m/s (speed of light)
              eta_free=1,02 (height / diameter coil is 0,2) (from the table)
              V_free = 305788307 m/s (eta_free * V_lum)

              This gives:
              F_free = 3037935 Hz (2/pi*V_free/4L)(L= Length wire =16,02 m)

              Measured:
              F_measured = 3210000 Hz
              This gives:
              V_measured = 323107777 m/s (pi/2*F_measured*4L)

              eta_measured = 1,08 (V_measured/V_free=F_measured/F_free)

              So eta_measured is larger than eta_free. The measured speed is faster than the free speed. The measured frequency was higher than the calculated frequency!

              r = 0,94 (eta_free/eta_measured)
              So Cb is smaler than C self.
              Now there might be a small difference in aspect ratio because the 8 corners are not a real circle to explain for the smaler than one ratio but I think the conclusion could be that this litz wire does very little burden the coil with capacity!
              I believe Eric said the effective surface area is smaller with litz wire.

              Comment


              • quote T-rex:

                Generally you do not want to create inter-winding capacitance, that lowers the impedance and lowers the voltage and in some cases lowers the magnification factor. In the extra coil you want the lowest capacity possible. That's why Tesla used coils of equal width and height. If anything litz wire decrease capacitance. It creates less flat plate area.

                Comment


                • Ok I did some reading and now understand that the 2/pi is an estimate of the burden for the secondary coil pfffffffff
                  So I can only conclude it is burdened but performs a little better than estimated and I will go on with the extra coil using the same litz.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                    Ok, I think these are the numbers.

                    V_lum = 299.792.458 m/s (speed of light)
                    eta_free=1,02 (height / diameter coil is 0,2) (from the table)
                    V_free = 305788307 m/s (eta_free * V_lum)

                    This gives:
                    F_free = 3037935 Hz (2/pi*V_free/4L)(L= Length wire =16,02 m)

                    Measured:
                    F_measured = 3210000 Hz
                    This gives:
                    V_measured = 323107777 m/s (pi/2*F_measured*4L)

                    eta_measured = 1,08 (V_measured/V_free=F_measured/F_free)

                    So eta_measured is larger than eta_free. The measured speed is faster than the free speed. The measured frequency was higher than the calculated frequency!

                    r = 0,94 (eta_free/eta_measured)
                    So Cb is smaler than C self.
                    Now there might be a small difference in aspect ratio because the 8 corners are not a real circle to explain for the smaler than one ratio but I think the conclusion could be that this litz wire does very little burden the coil with capacity!
                    I believe Eric said the effective surface area is smaller with litz wire.
                    I like your thoughts regarding the ratios, but I don't think the 2/pi should propagate beyond the original design length.

                    The conductor length is fixed at 16.02m (from the 2/pi scaled design frequency quarter wave length). Right?
                    This gives f_free=Vlum/(4*L)=2.998e8/(4*16.02)=4.678Mc.
                    You measured f_measured=3.21Mc.
                    which gives f_measured/f_free=3.21/4.678=0.686

                    On my 3.0Mc system secondary, I measured something like 3.8Mc with a free space frequency of 4.3Mc, which gives the ratio 3.8/4.3=0.875.

                    What is the outer diameter of that litz wire?
                    Last edited by Geometric_Algebra; 11-17-2013, 09:01 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Orgonaut secondary coil analysis

                      Diameter = 25.5cm
                      Height = 5.1cm
                      Number Of Turns = 20

                      Conductor length = 16.02 Metres
                      Luminal Wavelength = 64.08 Metres

                      Free Space Propagation = 102%
                      Measured Propagation = 68.62%

                      Free Space Frequency = 4771.345 kc
                      Luminal Frequency = 4677.789 kc
                      Measured Frequency = 3210 kc

                      Self Capacitance = 17.85pF
                      Burdened Capacitance = 39.43pF

                      Effective Capacitance for sine quarter wave distribution:
                      Steinmetz = 25.1pF
                      Miller = 31.96pF

                      Self Inductance = 154.45ÁH

                      Effective Inductance for cosine quarter wave current distribution:
                      Steinmetz = 98.32ÁH
                      Miller = 77.22ÁH

                      Characteristic Impedance:
                      Steinmetz = 1978.98 Ohms
                      Miller = 1554.28 Ohms
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

                      "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                      "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                      Comment


                      • Ok, thank you for the answers. I get most numbers and some I will calculate further on.

                        A quick measurement showed the self inductance was pretty accurate, I measured 154 uH.

                        The litz wire diameter is 0,25 mm the max solid diameter was calculated as 0,29 mm. It is very cheap also

                        But I understand that the rg178 performs even better (but it might also be a better construction with different kind of wood and lacquer?)

                        Could we not make a thread with only the coils and their measurements for easy comparing? On the other hand there are not that much coils around

                        Thanks guys

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                          (but it might also be a better construction with different kind of wood and lacquer?)

                          Could we not make a thread with only the coils and their measurements for easy comparing? On the other hand there are not that much coils around
                          Acrylic, fibreglass or PVC rods will be better than wood, but I'm not sure that the type of wood has much of an effect. Although I tend to use hardwood dowels rather than pine dowels because of the resin in pine, it doesn't seem a good idea.

                          Your suggestion was the idea behind this thread:

                          http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ompendium.html

                          But no one else posted anything, and it got pretty big with all the images. The best idea is probably to make a new thread for each build to keep everything organised, multiple builds posted in the same thread could get pretty confusing.

                          Isn't it interesting how Tesla is everyone's hero, but as soon as they have some useful information to be able to do something productive the people disappear
                          http://www.teslascientific.com/

                          "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                          "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                            Acrylic, fibreglass or PVC rods will be better than wood, but I'm not sure that the type of wood has much of an effect. Although I tend to use hardwood dowels rather than pine dowels because of the resin in pine, it doesn't seem a good idea.

                            Your suggestion was the idea behind this thread:

                            http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ompendium.html

                            But no one else posted anything, and it got pretty big with all the images. The best idea is probably to make a new thread for each build to keep everything organised, multiple builds posted in the same thread could get pretty confusing.

                            Isn't it interesting how Tesla is everyone's hero, but as soon as they have some useful information to be able to do something productive the people disappear
                            Hi dR-Green thinking of the performance issue I realized that Eric said that the impedance should be low in the secondary does this not meen that if we make the coil to fast with to little burden capacity the impedance will go up to much? Makes me think that the magic is in the 2/pi burden?

                            One other thing. I have this coil resonating close to me a while now and I do think some bodily effects are occurring. Does this coil work a little like a Lakhovsky antenna? Do the ether vibrations energize the body?

                            I was hoping on something like that so I'm not completely without bias. From other research we found that it was important to use the right materials when orgon is involved. The way I test the material is with a pendel. Yes I do I know certain materials to have a toxicating effect. In this design I chose the lacquer of the secondary to be of a very old transformer, not the modern type of lacquer. I do not use aluminum, the primary now is a gold coated copper wire. Don't know how important this all is because it is all an experiment but I turn the coil on several hour's a day now and feel great, energized!
                            Disclaimer: This coil does not in any way improve the health! (so else I will end in prison )

                            Now I'm going for the primary as an orgon canon with the tube driver by GeometricA!

                            Thanks! Tesla said he even healed with his mechanical vibration machines. I don't think the healing aspect of the coils came as a surprise to him?

                            Hope Eric has something to say on this 'declaimer: not healing' part of the coil
                            Last edited by orgonaut314; 11-18-2013, 05:10 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                              Hi dR-Green thinking of the performance issue I realized that Eric said that the impedance should be low in the secondary does this not meen that if we make the coil to fast with to little burden capacity the impedance will go up to much? Makes me think that the magic is in the 2/pi burden?
                              Z = square root of L/C. I don't think there is an answer to your question because what is "too much"? What is "just right"? By adjusting the inductance and capacitance in proportion you can maintain a constant impedance. But no one knows what it should be.

                              The "burden capacitance" is a result of the wire itself, inter-turn capacitance, insulation, coil frame etc. The optimum space between each turn of wire is 62% the conductor diameter. I think ideally there should be no burden capacitance but that's impossible, so to me the data is to be used as a form of "compensation" to be able to design around it and still end up at the desired values. For example, if you design for a certain frequency, then ideally it should work at that frequency. So the "margin of error" needs to be made known, and then you can adjust your design to compensate for it.

                              The 2/Pi is the ratio of the secondary conductor length relative to a normal 1/4 wave conductor length, again to compensate for the difference and to bring the frequency back to the intended value. But that's (2/Pi) theoretical and wasn't based on any experimental data at that point, and the extent to which the extra coil burdens the secondary in that situation is unknown. The idea is to have the secondary operate at 100% F when everything else is ALSO in place. So the question in this case is how much of a burden is everything on the secondary to be able to make it work at the intended frequency.

                              I think it's possible that there may be some physical effects on the body but I don't know. I've noticed things that I'm not convinced isn't my imagination so I've kept quiet on the matter until someone else mentions the same thing. But I also got some headaches, but it's impossible to say whether it was related or not. If there is an effect then I would think that the tuning would be quite an important factor in what effect it would have. In fact I think there are potentially a lot of interesting possibilities, but there isn't enough information out there so we will have to do it ourselves and discover whatever may or may not be possible experimentally. The old fashioned way.
                              http://www.teslascientific.com/

                              "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                              "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                Just got back from spending a few days at EPD Laboratories with Eric, John P. and others. Have some pics and videos and other exciting things to post, but have to catch up on some sleep. Only 4 hours of sleep and almost 1000 miles (that is only one way) so will post soon as I can!
                                Looking forward to seeing all that!
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

                                "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                                "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X