Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The small diameter solid conductor coils are much less expensive to experiment with, but not exactly the easiest to wind. I tried turning one on a lathe with hand force as tension, but it's still just about as much fun as visiting the dentist.

If anyone out there has a simple coil winder design than can be fabricated with some basic wood working tools and a hand drill or drill press please share.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
      The small diameter solid conductor coils are much less expensive to experiment with, but not exactly the easiest to wind. I tried turning one on a lathe with hand force as tension, but it's still just about as much fun as visiting the dentist.

If anyone out there has a simple coil winder design than can be fabricated with some basic wood working tools and a hand drill or drill press please share.
      Looking good. I use cymbal stands or microphone stands to hold wire spools/coils which is half the battle, as you can see in one of the pictures above. Assuming the wire is straight then it's not too bad winding from one to the other. Anyway I made a multi-filar coil making device a couple of years ago that can be adapted and a counter put on it quite easily, I've been planning on getting some pulleys too to run the wire through to straighten it out in the process. I'll get you a picture of that tomorrow.
      Last edited by dR-Green; 10-25-2013, 03:08 AM.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• @David Wittekind

Originally posted by David View Post
        I hope this helps to clear some things up.
        I'm not going to distract from all the incredible work going on in this thread right now so I'll post a response to you David in this thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...t-muhamed.html

My exact reply is post #55 there - just posted it.
        Last edited by Aaron; 10-25-2013, 07:57 AM.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• RF current meter

Hi I'm at the tuning process being an absolute beginner I have a question regarding the measurement of the field of the coil.

I understand I have to use a can connected to a germanium diode parallel to a RF current meter? The other side to ground.

What is exactly an RF current meter? Is it an old analogue ampere meter? Can I use my digital ampere meter? Any suggestions on where to get one?

Thanks!

ps I know it is somewhere in the posts but I did a lot of searching and couldn't find it.

I found this:
          'A wire point, for the dielectric, and a wire loop, for the magnetic can be at the end of the stick with no lamp, but a small co-axial line to an oscilloscope, here then the lag or lead angle along the distance variable can be determined as well as the field intensity.'

Does this mean that for dielectric field I can just use a coax cable connected to my oscilloscope?
          Last edited by orgonaut314; 10-25-2013, 11:48 AM. Reason: I found a note from Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
            Hi I'm at the tuning process being an absolute beginner I have a question regarding the measurement of the field of the coil.

I understand I have to use a can connected to a germanium diode parallel to a RF current meter? The other side to ground.

What is exactly an RF current meter? Is it an old analogue ampere meter? Can I use my digital ampere meter? Any suggestions on where to get one?

Thanks!

ps I know it is somewhere in the posts but I did a lot of searching and couldn't find it.

I found this:
            'A wire point, for the dielectric, and a wire loop, for the magnetic can be at the end of the stick with no lamp, but a small co-axial line to an oscilloscope, here then the lag or lead angle along the distance variable can be determined as well as the field intensity.'

Does this mean that for dielectric field I can just use a coax cable connected to my oscilloscope?
            An RF (radio frequency) meter is designed to work with higher (AC) frequencies. All other meters will be useless if you want accurate measurements, I think digital will be very difficult to read because it will be all over the place.

A normal (non-RF) analogue ammeter will do the job of field intensity meter that you're after because you are not looking for actual power measurements, just relative measurements, so it doesn't matter how accurate it is as long as it will always show you high relative to low.

An oscilloscope will also work but don't use coax for the field intensity, connect it as you would connect the ammeter.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Thanks! I have an analogue meter coming and I’ll try with the scope.

I am very curious how my 7x0,25mm thin wires will perform in the secondary! I’ll show the results when I’m done.

Comment

• I am always right...unfortunately. I predicted current developments, didn't I? (the quote bellow is from 03-17-2013, 08:52 AM ).

All of you HAVE TO know certain things: Interned was founded by US military. It's main purpose is to track human activity, NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANS. When you talk about or with Eric Dollard on the Internet, there are AUTOMATICALLY several people assigned to track the conversation and manage the group.
                Most likely, there is more than one person on this site (and on any other site) who is supposed to prevent any development that would spread the truth about anything. Chances are, in my opinion, that on both sides of the 'argument' there are agents. Maybe more than one. Like I said before, THIS IS HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS.

I am not an expert for the electricity, but I am an expert for media manipulation. I tried to help, even though the forces we are up against are way beyond our strength.

Originally posted by Ras View Post
                There are several things that Eric stated which are very unique and I thought very important. At least to me.
                He called Tesla 'Frankestein' and once said that Tesla had a plan to 'lit up the skies'...Eric Dollard is the best critic of Tesla's work. I agree with him! In many ways, Tesla failed. He, like many other scientists, did not understand the social surroundings that well. Simply, he did not know enough about the human kind he wanted to help. He was used by banks and corporations, by evil people. And he let it happen. He even asked for their help.
                Another thing that Eric talks about and is rarely mentioned here is that he considers current technology horrible and that includes digital technology. I had some ideas about that but when I read his statements about it I just thought "he is right!". No matter how many times he said this, his current helpers are ignoring what he said and they are dragging him into the digital world, with new 'sites', PayPal, 'facebook' and other miserable forms of communication. I know everyone means well but I have a bad feeling about the whole process. First of, does everyone really have an illusion that the dark forces will simply let anyone develop anything meaningful and post that on their digital network called "Internet". You have to be really naive to believe so. The way it works is - the larger the community is, the more agents will infiltrate. Inevitable. That is how the system works. There is no way to stop that. The more successful Eric and others are the more problems will appear seemingly "from nowhere", masked as something else.
                The whole project is completely naive and shows very poor understanding of the opposing forces.
                I have learned a lot from Eric even though my understanding of electricity is basic. But, I know the SYSTEM, I know the manipulation techniques, I know a lot about the enemy. The whole situation is as if we are chatting in prison, while the officials are listening to every word we say. How can we then make anything to escape from prison?
                But, even though I am aware of all this, I can't help but enjoying the whole project, very much! I believe that 'educating the masses' is not possible. I don't think that doing anything for 'human kind' will take anybody anywhere. Just saying something like that sounds wrong doesn't it? Who are you to claim that you want to "help human kind". Do you think you know what human kind wants? Do you think you are the one(s) who can give them that? Really? Tesla had the same idea...he failed miserably. He created totally opposite effect - enslaved the humans with bad energy.
                How dare you (we) even say something like that?

In my opinion, we can only be humble, modest and happy that we are able to understand some concepts of the nature, to feel the true life, maybe touch some of the eternity, the depth of how it all actually IS. But giving lessons about the truth through this crooked media is simply wrong. It leads nowhere. Only, I don't know of any other way...so I enjoy the prison talk, just like everyone else.

Don't mind my harsh words. I consider Dollard the greatest living scientist (if my opinion matters) and people around him a classy group. I just feel that the true realistic approach is much more sobering than most of us want to know.

One more thing, a very important one. We are slaves. In many ways. We are slaves of this reality ("physical" as they call it). Some people, like Tesla, Dollard and many others, have more touch with forces outside of our physical cage. But, if you look carefully at their faces, such people are like fading "McFly" in "Back To the Future", the more they know about the great secrets of the Universe, the less they belong to our society. It almost seems that one cannot KNOW and BE human at the same time. If you KNOW...you are stepping away from the "reality" that most of (us) the others live and THERE IS NO WAY BACK. Remember the concept that Tesla did not figure out anything, it was simply "given" to him. Tesla tried to spread his knowledge mostly through paper (made of cut trees) and we are trying to spread it by using "digital" technology that runs by burning coal. It simply cannot work.
                Last edited by Ras; 10-27-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• New series of papers coming...

Hi Everyone,

Eric's posts here have been limited to his NFG's (and there are more of those to come) - but he has been working on a lot of productive things at the lab.

There is a new series of papers that he will be posting here.

It deals with power company systems and why they are getting so messed up these days. Eric has been working on the theory for the last three months, which is related to the new book he is working on.

Eric says that nobody has ever taken imaginary numbers this far and he has unified Bach's music with polyphase mathematics.

His new book (not the one based on his talk at the conference, but the book that he calls part 2 to that) is the basis for this all.

The new series of papers that will be posted here will be in the near future so stay tuned...
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Vision

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Am I expected to continue to fund the lab without receiving anything in return except for being labeled as a member of "The Gang of Four"? For the moment, EPD Labs has enough money to pay rent through January of 2014. The future of the lab is uncertain after that.

I hope this helps to clear some things up.

Warmly,
                    David Wittekind

David, it is good to finally hear from you here on the Energetic Forum.

It is extremely admirable of you regarding your efforts and self-sacrifices you have made towards buying and building the Lab and working with Eric. Your original vision of recreating Bordererland–like-videos and providing working demonstrations and teachings that could be shared is something that makes complete sense.

I’m sure you also understand though with an undertaking like that, (and beyond) it’s all a bit of a gamble too! Things can go wrong and one can be left stranded broke, with nothing much to show for it. This caused from as little as a simple argument, miscommunication, or a misunderstanding over something. Then you also have personalities, ego’s, frigate bird action and the odd weasel wanting to get it’s snout latched exclusively around the Golden Goose, just to complicate matters.

It seems Eric does/can have a temper and he can easily become angry, frustrated, pissed off and perhaps says things that can offend. Like my Father, once he’s angry it’s hard for anyone to reason with him on any level, he sort of losses all control for awhile. Then the argument becomes completely un-resolvable as feelings are hurt, as angry forked tongues from both sides can cut deep. - Sometimes though, there is a cooling off or clarity that comes or the ability to admit fault or accept criticism, apologise or reflect on how & what had happened. Sometimes which in the end, results in my Father and I in a forgiving embrace with the tears difficult to hold in. (So maybe that applies to yourself and/or Eric too)?

Who is the Gang of Four anyway? It wasn’t ever really spelled out or made completely clear publicly. Is it really the Gang of Three, of Two? Or is it actually only the Gang of One?

We all know about Ray, (which such discussions really belongs in the other thread especially for him). I think though he wanted to glom onto the Lab and the Golden Goose in order to fill his pockets with either Golden Eggs to take back to Egypt, or to make a business and profit from it for himself?

However for me, once he produced that deformation-of-character-like edited video portraying Eric Dollard as a Meth addict, then that was then just way too much. That then spelt WAR. (This was his retribution for being ousted, which is why he did it, I believe). That is where he reviled his true nefarious colours. And it still goes on! It’s all smoke and mirrors, with out-of-context old video chopped together to paint his awful, sad and untruthful picture. Along with the public war with Aaron.

No one publicly knows much about Justin Miller and his role in all of this or if he’s a good guy or otherwise. I would suggest by the sounds of it and being Eric’s friend he’s still a good guy? I also believe David Webster was/is still a good guy. (Although, he was somewhat successfully manipulated by Ray).

I would finish for now by suggesting (only) if you can somehow achieve some sort of clarity regarding the Board of Directors & EPD Labs, flush out any remaining nefarious people, re-establish lines of communication and trust to the interested public. (The donations of whom offset some running costs). Re-form a reasonable working relationship with the Energetic Forum (an important Allie & business partner with Eric) and lastly allow the Golden Goose his space & comfort in order to lay the golden eggs at his leisure.

If it’s appreciation you seek, you will find it in large quantities here and from those who are following all of this. We know you have done good things and more are still possible. I think if you (or the current President) of EPD Labs make the right moves, collect together the right people and repair the broken relationships and provide a public 'face', there is still a bright future for EPD Labs now and beyond..

I think we all agree with your original vision and I hope it does materialize in some form, as it will change the way this and the next generation view & understand Electricity. Something of which is worthy of all of your efforts, sacrifices and which is still worth striving for.

Best of luck.
                    Sputins.
                    Last edited by Sputins; 10-28-2013, 05:11 AM. Reason: ?
                    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
                      The small diameter solid conductor coils are much less expensive to experiment with, but not exactly the easiest to wind. I tried turning one on a lathe with hand force as tension, but it's still just about as much fun as visiting the dentist.

Привет Geometric Algebra

Nice and easy one you can make as shown

If you want i can show you more simple variants !!

Reg.
                      Сергей В.

Comment

• Nfg

SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                        Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• * 8 IMPORTANT * Eric Dollard Tesla Technology Updates

Here is the latest newsletter going out on Eric's newsletter list:

-----------------------------------------------------

There is a * LOT * if wonderful news we'll be sharing about Eric Dollard's work. Here are a few updates and more to come soon...

1. FOUR QUADRANT REPRESENTATION OF ELECTRICITY BOOK COMING SOON

It has been a monumental task to compile all of Eric's notes for this book together and
                          it is almost done. The tentative date for release is less than 2 weeks! It is in the final
                          phase of formatting and it's looking INCREDIBLE!

This book is the companion to the video presentation available here:
                          Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity by Eric Dollard

If you have ever wanted the most comprehensive and accurate explanation about what
                          Tesla's Rotating Magnetic Field is all about, this will be the definitive book on the
                          subject.

2. VISIT ERIC DOLLARD'S NEW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

Go here: http://facebook.com/ericpdollard and show your support by clicking the LIKE
                          button!

3. POSSIBLE LIVE INTERVIEW WITH ERIC DOLLARD THIS WEEKEND

On Saturday afternoon, we'll for sure what the time/date will be. If Eric Dollard's busy
                          schedule permits, it will be on either Saturday, Sunday or Monday. It will be a conference
                          call session where you can call in to a phone number with a pin code to listen in. We can
                          take questions, but not over the phone, familiarize yourself with Eric's new Facebook
                          page in update #2 above, because we will start a discussion in there specifically for taking questions for this call so start thinking ahead what you want to ask.

During the call, after we get the main talk out of the way, we will read the questions
                          posted in Eric's Facebook page and he can answer them live as they're being typed in.
                          The interview will be recorded so if you miss the live interview, we'll have it up on
                          YouTube within 24-48 hours.

4. ERIC DOLLARD'S NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Here is the link: Eric Dollard - YouTube

There are 11 videos uploaded now and they have already been released before on
                          YouTube, but these are put here so that all of Eric's interviews and free presentations
                          can be available in one place that only focuses on Eric's work. Check them out and
                          give Eric some THUMBS UPS on his vid to show your support.

5. ERIC'S OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING PAGES

If you visit Eric's Official Homepage Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepageyou can see some share
                          buttons in the left side of the screen (only on desktops might now work on phones)
                          and at the top right, you'll see buttons to Eric's Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus pages.
                          The only one missing is Eric's Linked In profile and you can find that here:

Eric Dollard | LinkedIn

6. THE REAL COSMIC INDUCTION GENERATOR UPDATE

If you've seen any of the bogus propaganda going around concerning Eric Dollard
                          and John Polakowski, read this... This is from John Polakwoski himself - his post is here:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/241573-post1286.html

Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                          Also for those that have seen Techzombie's recent video, I had nothing to do with it and regret that it was made. I feel I was misrepresented in the video. About a year ago I decided I wanted to do a recreation of Eric's CIG. I started gathering parts and building some of the lower voltage power supplies. I started making significant progress about 6 months ago, and the pieces started to fall into place. The coil calculations were done, the coil forms were engineered and built, and the HV power supplies started to come together. In the video it seemed to be claimed that I was "struggling" to finish the CIG, and that I am being used by this person or that person. To be clear, the only person I have really been making this piece of equipment for is myself and Eric. There is no hidden agenda or anything like that. It displays what part of us at EPD Labs have been working on. Yes it is a struggle sometimes (HV parts and vintage radio parts are expensive!), and sometimes there are design roadblocks, but that is to be expected in any project. I will continue this project to completion, even if it ends up taking longer than I thought. I have learned a significant amount in this undertaking, and it has been enjoyable. For anyone that wants to truly learn the principles that Eric is presenting, the only way to do that is to put it into actual practice.

More REAL updates on the Cosmic Induction Generator coming soon...

7. BUILDERS AND REPLICATORS SHARING THEIR WORK

Special thanks to the following members of Energetic Forum who are sharing their
                          work in the official Eric Dollard Forum here:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...c-dollard.html

Thank you to Geometric Algebra, dR-GREEN, jpolakow (John Polakowski), mr. clean,
                          David G Dawson, orgonaut314, Sputins and others including Adam Bull's generous promotions of Eric Dollard's work throughout his network. These are not in any particular
                          order but are the ones that are sharing not only most recently, but for a long time now.
                          We apologize if we left anyone out.

That discussion thread has some of the most important work going on in the the Tesla
                          Sciences so go take notes from Eric Dollard and the other experts.

8. ERIC DOLLARD'S NEW SERIES OF PAPERS TO BE PUBLISHED ON ENERGETIC FORUM

Despite the recent failed attacks against Eric Dollard, he is producing a LOT of
                          remarkable work. He is already working on book #2 that comes after the Four Quadrant
                          Representation of Electricity book. It goes WAY DEEP into into power company
                          systems and shows the flaws in it - Eric has been working on the theory for three months
                          and has written many hundreds of pages of notes, diagrams, etc.

Nobody in mathematical history has ever taken imaginary numbers as far as Eric Dollard
                          has recently to any of our knowledge and Eric even managed to unify the music of BACH
                          with Polyphase Mathematics! Needless to say, Eric Dollard is very excited about this
                          and can't wait to get it out. That will be a while off because it all has to be compiled into
                          a book, but share that breakthrough with your friends!

Based on this exact work, Eric will be making a series of papers on it available on
                          Energetic Forum so stay tuned for that and you'll get a taste of what is to come. This is
                          truly historical work in the math and electrical sciences!

There is quite a bit more, but that's what we can share for now. Again, check out Eric's
                          Facebook page and give it a LIKE and tell all your friends to do the same. This is truly
                          an exciting time to be alive!

Sincerely,
                          EricPDollard.com

p.s. By purchasing anything through this link, Eric Dollard receives 60-70% of the
                          purchase to help fund his work:
                          A & P Electronic Media - Digital Publishing by Aaron Murakami & Peter Lindemann

And if you don't have a copy of Lone Pine Writings yet, get one here:
                          Lone Pine Writings by Eric Dollard
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• @ Dr. Green:
                            Looking at your secondaries, did you intentionally increase the inter-turn spacing towards the top of the coils to better distribute the voltage gradient? That's an excellent idea, I hadn't thought of that. Does that eliminate the need for a gradient ring? It makes sense to do it that way since max current will be at the bottom of the coil and max voltage at the top. I wonder how that effects the velocity of propagation?
                            Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                              @ Dr. Green:
                              Looking at your secondaries, did you intentionally increase the inter-turn spacing towards the top of the coils to better distribute the voltage gradient? That's an excellent idea, I hadn't thought of that. Does that eliminate the need for a gradient ring? It makes sense to do it that way since max current will be at the bottom of the coil and max voltage at the top. I wonder how that effects the velocity of propagation?
                              Yes that was intentional (but it was originally only meant to be the top 2 turns not 3). I copied and scaled the frame dimensions (groove distribution) from CS Notes rather than just the coil (winding) dimensions. The final turn is the one described by Tesla as being "on insulators", and on my coils is a thicker wire than the rest of the secondary, so it also plays a similar role to the gradient ring, but the main reason it's a thicker wire is to match the copper mass to the primary.

Tesla says the final turn is excluded from his (L and C) calculations, but including or excluding this changes the height of the coil (and the free space propagation), so I haven't investigated exactly what's going on there yet. At this point I don't know if I should include it or exclude it to get the free space propagation, and I don't have any reference to know any different what effect it all has on the bench. Only:

Free space propagation (excluding final turn in coil height) = 68%
                              Measured propagation (including final turn) = 63.19%

Also, thanks for the updates Aaron.
                              Last edited by dR-Green; 10-29-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• NFG - Gang of Four

"...men substitute words for reality and then they talk about the words." - Edwin Howard Armstrong
                                Last edited by t-rex; 11-03-2013, 10:08 PM.
                                SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                                Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

Working...
                                X