This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
    • 10" diameter modular, rapid prototype, coil system (single loop primary, 21 turn RG404 secondary).
    • 1500pF Experimental Clamp-on Primary Capacitor with quick connects.
    • 6sn7 triode driver (360V, Ip=16mA), GZ34 Rectified Power Supply.
    • Aluminum Plate (1233cm^2), 10 ft welding cable, grounding system.
    • This system is not optimized yet (new tank capacitor needed).

Documentation: 3mc_design_notes.pdf
    Thanks! A lot of inspiration.

I like the modular design but do I understand correctly that you needed the minimum distance in the end between primary and secondary?

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
      Thanks! A lot of inspiration.

I like the modular design but do I understand correctly that you needed the minimum distance in the end between primary and secondary?
      Great. Hopefully you find some information there to use for your experiments.

Two people requested that I start mapping out the coupling coefficient, so I started with the basic information found in the ARRL handbook from 1963.

The data implies that the coupling would increase for a decreased separation distance, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I need to minimize the distance (I'm going to experiment with it though). Also, the data could be wrong because the measurement technique could be wrong (and probably is).

Others more experienced with transformer coupling coefficients than I have pointed out that my coupling is pretty high for "air" core. The ARRL handbook states that a high k for an air core coil system would be around 0.6 to 0.7. So, this makes me skeptical of my data and methods.
      Last edited by Geometric_Algebra; 08-30-2013, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• using litze

I am still in the very early stage of coil design and had a few headaches over copper choice.

I will try now a litze construction with either 7x0,25mm or 10x0,2mm very cheap coper from an old trafo or from normal wire. With holes of 1,6mm in the wood I will get the right spacing of 62% I hope.

My only worry is that my whole construction primary and secondary will have a little low volume. The primary has a sheet thickness of 0,07mm. I might try two layers. Volume = 5,5cm3.

This coil should work at 3 MHz.

Comment

• Primary is made of this copper:
          Cross Coil - Jantzen-audio.com

Comment

• Eric on Einstein and Thompson

I've read Thompson after Eric suggested this and I must say that the idea that the energy is in the electrical momentum seems very simple. An accelerated charge distribution has a magnetic field and it takes energy to build it hence the extra seemingly momentum. Thanks for pointing this idea out Eric!

The idea of Einstein makes this simple understanding much more strange it seems even to contradict this idea because energy stored in mass and electrical momentum is contradicting unless the 'mass' is simply the electrical field than it is only confusing. In fact there is no reason for the generalization of this electrical momentum to all energy.

I would like to point out the work of Dayton Miller
            Dayton Miller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Who always measured an ether drift high in the mountains when his measuring devise was not shielded with metal and big walls.
            Orgon like ether.

Dayton gathered much more statistics than Michelson Morley did.

This whole idea of the universe rising from a nuclear explosion at the big bang where they put all the energy in mass one moment before the big bang is totally unnecessary. I like the philosophy from Tesla that there is no energy in matter except for the energy that comes from the environment much more.

It means that there are millions of Volts running through us right now to keep us existing.

Following quote just to let Eric know his work is read and appreciated!

Finally, it was given thru the Faraday – Thompson concepts, that the mechanical momentum and the electrical momentum are two distinct forms of energy storage. This obviates any so called “Mass – Energy Equivalency,” no E equals mc squared. It is in reality, not relativity, the momentum of the electric field itself that grows asymptotically in magnitude when the physical velocity nears luminal velocity. These ideas are based upon the very foundation of Electrical Theory. This is shown in “Electricity and Matter”. Albert Einstein ignores these concepts in his Theory of Relativity, they just do not exist. This is given in “Occult Aether Physics”. Einstein has substituted a form of mysticism to replace logical reasoning, he is a mystic.

Reviewing the writings of J. J. Thompson, Atomic Science is here seen to emerge in its infant form. Concepts now considered the realm of Albert Einstein, in actuality were those of J. J. Thompson. For example, in his book “Electricity and Matter”, the idea of the Planck, a quantity of induction, is given, quote from page 63;

“The Faraday tubes stretching thru the Aether cannot be regarded as entirely filling it. They are rather to be looked upon as discrete threads embedded in a continuous Aether, giving to the latter a fibrous structure; but if this is the case, then on this the view we have taken of a wave of light the wave itself must have a structure, and the front of the wave, instead of being, as it were, uniformly illuminated, will be represented by a series of bright specks corresponding to the places where the Faraday tubes cut the front.” Hence the Planck, Q. Here Thompson gives its size as that of a unit Faraday Tube, this being one Coulomb. So, how bit is a Planck?

In his “Electricity and Matter” J. J. Thompson establishes the concept of Atomic Energy, pre-dating Einstein by a decade. To quote, from page 111;

“Let us take the case of the Hydrogen atom for which n equals 1000, (n is the number of Faraday tubes, or electronic corpuscles), and take for a the value usually assumed in the kinetic theory of gases for the radius of the atom, i.e., 10 to the minus 8 centimeter. Then the energy is 1.02 time 10 to the plus 19 ergs; this amount of energy would be sufficient to lift a million tons thru a height exceeding one hundred yards.” Here J. J. Thompson gives not only a dimensional relation for Atomic Energy, but establishes the size of the Planck via the tubes of induction within the Hydrogen atom. Thompson gives 1000 corpuscles, we say one electron. Hereby given is a dielectric induction, psi, in Coulomb, of 1000 lines per electron. The Planck can now be quantified. How is it that Einstein ignores all of this information in his Theory of Relativity?

Comment

• Looks what's on ebay..

Hi all,

Very quiet at the moment.

I recently discovered this on ebay. Anyone with $200?

Borderland Sales:
              Eric Dollard Research Report Bolinas Radio Transmission Facility | eBay

Lost Archive Material
              Digging around in the archives trying to figure out what we are going to do
              we found the lost Eric Dollard Notebook...

Historic Resource Companion, Bolinas Radio Transmission Facility

To try to fathom the countless thousands of dollars Borderland Sciences has paid to house the archives such as this is mind numbing. We think that the base price of $200.00 while expensive pales in comparison to the relative cost of the archives.

Information is not FREE and it was not painless to keep this material from the oblivion heap.

We are offering this rare item less as important information that the world should have, which is how we have looked at the service we provide, but as a fund raising object to maintain the aims of the organization.

This is the first and only copy now available to the general public.

Gernerally quiet on the surface but my EPD projects are moving forward. Stay (CW) tuned..

Sputins
              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Fabulous Work!

I have ALL of Eric's published documentation from the spring bound paper documents from 'Borderlands of Science' to his latest work plus videos. Daunting stuff!

I would like a response to this question please from Mr Dollard. It is apparent you do not entirely agree with the concept of 'capturing Back EMF' as postulated by many other researchers... How would you describe this phenomena is Tesla/Heaviside analogies?

Incidentally, most of the old books Eric mentions in his videos and texts can be downloaded for free from archive.org

You're welcome

Comment

• Ray Savant

[quote=ainvision;239002]Not surprisingly he was duped by Aaron Murakami who is a well known disinformation 'artist' and of course a Khazar 'Jew' (not really a Jew at all but a descendent of 8th century Turkish dictators). [quote]

Ainvision, I'm deleting your post as there are already plenty of threads that reveal that Ray Savant is a pathological liar and was behind trying to kick Eric Dollard out of his own organization. The videos that Ray Savant (Techzombie) made are intended to mislead only the feeble minded - you're welcome to join that club if you want but the overwhelming majority of people following Eric's work know what really happened.

So now I'm a "Khazar Jew" ??? - in regards to Ray Savant's pea brained mentality - take this advice - never underestimate the power of stupidity.

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ad.php?t=14219

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ad.php?t=14274

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5V-aHcR5Ts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUMO3of1x4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hU26WMHuoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5et0gDRa1ZI

Adam Bull interviews Eric Dollard on Solomon Radio - YouTube

Listen to what Eric has to say instead of some degenerate scumbag who wouldn't know what energy is if it slapped him in the face.

Any further discussion in this thread on this topic will be deleted. If you want to support Eric, join Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage - the real official homepage for Eric Dollard.
                  Last edited by Aaron; 09-06-2013, 04:56 PM.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• A response

[QUOTE=Aaron;239016]
                    Originally posted by ainvision
                    Any further discussion in this thread on this topic will be deleted. If you want to support Eric, join Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage - the real official homepage for Eric Dollard.
                    Aaron, I've watched the videos you suggested and those of your nemesis as well. I believe the TRUTH is somewhere in the middle. When videos are edited to validate an argument without recourse or access to the original UNEDITED source material then they can be made to substantiate ANY side of an argument. I expect this rhetoric and brainwashing tactics from the corporate media and particularly Fox News not supposedly 'enlightened' people on forums like this. Anyway, enough of that nonsense. By the way, I do currently support Eric Dollard's fine work!

I'll give you an example of two people I knew 26 years ago who were also Tesla aficionados and maybe this will explain Eric's obvious need for artificial stimulants. The two people I knew were Peter Kreck and Russell Lockwood who both lived in Western Australia as did I and Stan Deyo at the time.

Peter lived a couple of miles from Stan's home in Kalamunda and claimed to have assisted Stan with his first book 'The Cosmic Conspiracy' which is still a milestone in scientifically valid anti-gravity speculation. Personally, I doubt he had much input since Mr Kreck and Mr Lockwood both had 'substance issues' and victim personalities. Their excuse was they were so far in advance scientifically and intellectually that they required such 'stimulants' (or depressants) to communicate effectively with us mere mortals. A rather grandiose Superiority Complex if I ever encountered one.

Additionally, I've been part of the Alternative Energy and Ufology scene for some 30 odd years and while some researchers are articulate, scientifically trained and quite lucid the majority are usually mere 'information junkies' and of dubious trustworthiness and sincerity and just out for 'a quick buck'.

I've spoken with Stan Deyo, Major Holt (who simply hid behind the 'breech of National Security' spiel when I probed him about 'Plasma research'). I was a member of the Yorkshire UFO Society before the late Graham Birdsall took it over and created the British 'UFO Magazine'. Actually, Mark Birdsall and his wife did most of the hard slog. I knew the late Bruce Cathie (a wonderful man) and was an e-friend of Stan Meyer. I've corresponded with John Searl and I've posted the results of his work with Sussex University in 1982 in this forum on the 'Searl SEG' thread. I've been around!

There are too many 'Dennis Lee' types in this avenue of scientific endeavor so I am warning ALL of you to question EVERYTHING and particularly the motives of those who denigrate others in this field. You are very lucky in this forum since you have some very well informed and serious researches who genuinely want to share their knowledge free to others to benefit the world in general. A wonderfully altruistic ideal! Hats off to Imhotep

Finally, I understand that it is your prerogative as a Moderator in this forum to edit or delete threads and comments that may either be overly insulting, prejudiced, of dubious scientific validity or mere rants. I must then ask this question, "Why did you quote from my deleted post?" I find that extremely unfair, extremely prejudicial and this practice would not be permitted in a court of law. I would expect the same practice of complete quotation to be undertaken in a 'people's court' like this forum. Remember, the definition of a forum is: A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. While many points of view may differ it is through this difference that many answers are finally realized, is it not?

Comment

• Ray Savant

[quote=ainvision;239038]
                      Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      Aaron, I've watched the videos you suggested and those of your nemesis as well. I believe the TRUTH is somewhere in the middle. When videos are edited to validate an argument without recourse or access to the original UNEDITED source material then they can be made to substantiate ANY side of an argument.
                      Then it should be common sense - the interviews and conversations with Eric I posted are unedited. Ask Ray Savant to do the same with the videos he posts. Do you even realize you are making the argument for me that what you are saying is what I have ALREADY done and what Ray Savant refuses to do? It only takes a small amount of common sense to understand this indisputable fact.

Please don't say you support Eric when you selectively pick pieces of out and discard the rest when you have not just Eric making these claims against Ray, but myself and others who are saying the same thing about him.

Even David Webster, David Wittekind and John Polakowski have come out against Ray on the meth claims - read them in the left column here: Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage

Again, if you want to discuss these non-technical topics about Ray Savant - please post here: http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ad.php?t=14274 that is the ONLY open thread in this forum where this conversation is on topic.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Привет всем !!

How is Mr.Eric Dollard? Is he in good health and high spirit Aron ?

Give him my best regards next time you meet him, OK ??

ps: Maybe is better for him to come and stay in Russia instead to live alone in American deserts ? Eric think about my suggestion. In Russia you will have all you need for your research !! As in Russia says warned=armed.
                        Best luck and long life Eric !! Take care !!

Ceргей В.

Comment

• Tesla Nikolai - High Freqvency Aparatus 1916.rar
                          номер: 6666891, размер: 21,9 Мб

http://webfile.ru/6666891

Comment

• Eric Dollard

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                            How is Mr.Eric Dollard? Is he in good health and high spirit Aron ?
                            Hi Serg,

He is encouraged by the positive letters of support he is receiving at this Lone Pine address. Eric has been busy with with paperwork for a local project there.

I received a 12 or so page letter from him that he wants me to post. I'll just scan it in for everyone - it is Eric's statement about everything going on. I'll scan it in Wednesday if my new printer gets here on time.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by jimm View Post
                              What are you replacing and with what "standard radio equipment"?
                              You will have to be a lot more specific.
                              I thought I answered the conditions and what would happen two posts ago pretty well, but perhaps I am not understanding the question.

The signal got there by bouncing off the ionosphere using the earth common.
                              Standard radio and the Tesla setup work the same way in this instance.
                              As I said initially, this is nothing more than a variant of the "foxhole radio" or simple Chrystal set that kids have built for decades. Google it.
                              Try the experiments that I suggested if you doubt what I say.
                              To do "untuned demodulation" with just an antenna may require a closer signal source, though. If you lived in a big city it would be easy.
                              As long as you get enough AM signal to drive the headphones, that circuit will demodulate it.
                              Btw, modern schotkey diodes are more efficient detectors for weak signals than the old germanium types.

I hope this helped.
                              Metal detector also have a coil. Can this theory go with metal detector or gold detector?
                              Last edited by ShayneThill; 09-12-2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• A Sad State of Affairs

[QUOTE=Aaron;239041]
                                Originally posted by ainvision View Post
                                Please don't say you support Eric when you selectively pick pieces of out and discard the rest when you have not just Eric making these claims against Ray, but myself and others who are saying the same thing about him.
                                I do support him and look forward to the time he can be housed in a domicile where he can obtain the help, support and nutritional/medical treatment he needs as I AM sure we ALL do.

[QUOTE=Aaron;239041]
                                Originally posted by ainvision View Post
                                Even David Webster, David Wittekind and John Polakowski have come out against Ray on the meth claims - read them in the left column here: Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage

Again, if you want to discuss these non-technical topics about Ray Savant - please post here: http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ad.php?t=14274 that is the ONLY open thread in this forum where this conversation is on topic.
                                ALL that being said I would like to know what Eric thinks of the Back EMF concept. His books and videos explain it somewhat differently. Here's a thought, when Eric makes his next video and before it is produced as a DVD for common consumption maybe minds like those of peter Lindemann, John Bedini and even Tom Bearden could put in 'their two cents' and explain the more esoteric terms with their own explanations using more conventional terminology.

This methodology could also be part of a 'Powerpoint Presentation' be the afore mentioned personages. My only complaint with any of the DVDs produced through this site is that some of the 'slideshow' presentations are not as clear as they might be even at 720HD DVD resolution. I used to create PPPs for ALL my classes when I lectured but household commitments make my current assistance not viable at this time. I AM sure there are any number of talented computer aficionados on this site who would jump at the chance to help you produce your next gamut of DVDs.

Anyway, thanks for the MP3 links I'll listen to them to soon. All the best

Comment

Working...
                                X