This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Dollard Interviewed by Adam Bull on Solomon Radio

Hello everyone. I decided it was a good idea to find out what Eric Dollard had to say, and listen to his thoughts some. So I interviewed him via telephone-link on the Solomon Radio show. Please find the video and summary below! In this interview Eric speaks about the very rich life he has experienced as an electrician and diverse engineering experience at R.C.A, Navy, Bell Labs, etc.

Adam Bull interviews Eric Dollard on Solomon Radio - YouTube

Summary

Earlier in the studio we interviewed by telelink a very special
    guest exclusively and it is none other than Eric Dollard himself.
    An R.C.A electrician, transmission linesman, also a Bell Labs scientist and Navy Engineer Eric is renowned as being practically the next Tesla.

And on this show Eric is going to be speaking for the first time about his most recent advances in electrical engineering theory, as well as the other side of radio and electrical history. Many people will be surprised in this interview as Eric reveals many amazing things. Dollard is the next Tesla and the stories he has to tell and events that he has witnessed and endured are rich and revealing in their details of importance.

Eric Dollards work form a part of an electrical and radio history that an international cabal have wanted to keep secret in the interest of their own. Eric has shared all of his work freely for decades and has taught us all so very much. Eric has an official website now at Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage and Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity by Eric Dollard and needs our help, that is donations to continue contributing with his new presentations, lectures, and book titles, as well as finishing his designs and patents for the brilliant and miraculous technology such as the Cosmic Induction Generator and the Cosmic Ray Detector. Eric speaks with me about Einstein's relativity, radio corporation america, Marconi wireless, the multiple loaded flat top antenna, the velocity of waves and an incredible amount more. Eric talks and proves yet again that as soon as we think we know something about the nature of electricity we are told that we know nothing at all. For instance it might not just be faster than light pi/2 * C discharges of Wheatstone and Tesla that raise the hearts pulse but in fact electricity and radio might not have a velocity at all. That would certainly be the most significant claim by any real scientist or engineer I have ever heard, and what is different about Eric Dollard is for the last 2 decades he has been producing and demonstrating the Tesla machinery to to himself, his friends and the public and he has ultimately paid the price for dedicating himself to create this important knowledge.

This interview is certainly one not to miss for any R.C.A or Navy Engineer, but it will also be very helpful for any amateur electrician, layman or free energy researcher. Certainly we are left with the sobering idea that electricity may not have a velocity. Shocking. Most shocking, indeed.

Thanks DE N6KPH ERIC DOLLARD for being kind enough to take time to talk with me on the telephone about his work I for the benefit of many other researchers. I can say for us all that we appreciate you continuing these transmissions and under potentially hard circumstances, and we are looking forward to the forwarding of the CRD (Cosmic Ray Detector) and CSI (Crystal Set Initiative) here at the energetic forum. I remain confident with the objective engineers recreating this work here such as Dr-green, David Dawson, geometric algebra, madhatter and the other dedicated scientists & engineers on this forum the recreation of the non electromagnetic non hertzian non velocity free-space tesla transmission system remains a certainty! Like a tap awaiting the first turn from the first plumbing man learnt of it. Or the first well driller. The cosmos is a very large place, and Eric Dollard with his experience and philosophically wide vision reminds us all, in the way we expect T-Rex to always live up. And in this interview, boy does Eric live up to his knowledge, education , intelligence and Witt.

I am now hoping that a co-operative effort can continue, and one which has Eric Dollard's approval, since I do believe the whole point of this thread is to help Eric with his work, as a scientist, engineer and human being.

What the Interviewer "Adam Bull" had to say:

My respect to all who have helped Eric with their time, money or donations. I hope they can continue helping Eric! Eric clearly is a genius - and has encountered in his deeper history very significantly traumatic events - that is to say from people whom do not appreciate the genius that is Eric.

For them I am sorry - if those people understood the true importance of the work and the credibility of Eric Dollards' scientific experiments and objectivity, they would limit their help to positively engaging endeavors, that is to attempt facilitate his work any way they could. I for one believe that his man holds the new golden age of electricity, in the same manner that Nikola Tesla did. What else could possibly be more important than that? Hopefully Eric Dollard not a kind of Teslian history repeating, and more can be done to get Eric's important math and science knowledge out to the wider public, without for instance, the same distraction that has held back modern science for about 10,000 years. The resistive force.

See the interview at: Adam Bull interviews Eric Dollard on Solomon Radio - YouTube

Thanks again,

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 08-07-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Hello All at energetic forum

Hello All at energetic forum

My name is Geoffrey Miller and I have been following your form from the beginning. I have been working with electricity for over 45 years, at this point after seeing what has been happening on the free energy forms I have now decided to show some of the projects that I’ve been working on.

This is first time officially I’m going public with some of my work, on a free energy website. ( I did a test on one other free energy site about four or five days ago and about 6 months ago)

Over the years I’ve met a lot of the key free energy people and have worked with them behind-the-scenes. I have two websites for everybody to take a look at.

The first website is a new patented product that I invented to be sold in the marketplace to bring in a cash flow to allow me continue to work at my lab so I can bring out a New type of generator that will run your home independently of the grid system.

The financial people decided to withdraw funding at the production level for the new product roll out at Home Depot. At that point I lost my living quarters, cars, trucks and everything else. I’ve been living out of my car and taking showers at a friend’s house for the past eight months.

I’ve relocated my lab and started to get back to work on some key projects that will produce cold electricity and hot electricity for home use and transmission of electricity through the earth.

At this point I’m considering putting the information into the hands of everybody in an open source way!

I think after Mr. Eric Dollard's situation that has occurred I want to let people know that there is hope for device that will work in your home and provide electricity for yourself and your family.

I’ve duplicated Mr. Dollard's work back in the 1980s and I’ve gone past it and have duplicated other experimenters work as well, my reference library has over 8,000 books / videos and papers.

I’ve also duplicated other people’s work to see whether their devices worked or did not work.

My definition of duplicating a person’s device or experiment is to build it! And to see whether it works or not, it is that simple.

I’ve also duplicated ALL of Mr. Tesla’s Colorado Springs tests, and have built his equipment. see project #5

My Laboratory dimensions that I rent are 25’ wide x 25’ high x 40’ long, two floors I also have two 40’ cargo containers filled with equipment.

My workday is as follows, four hours working at a five dollar job in the morning to pay for gas, and the some of the lab rent. And then working the rest of the day and night at the lab seven days a week.

I am not married and do not have the responsibilities of a family to attend too.

My main goal is to bring out a device that will run your electrical needs for your home or shop and car.And to deliver plans, pictures and video of a device running.

Please take a look at the two websites below I am taking a huge security risk at this point, but it is time.

Note: The energybat.com website has only about 6 work hours building it, it will have more projects added to it, I just wanted to get this information out on this website.

Website #1: mobileutilitytoolbox.com
      Website #2: energybat.com

Any questions please give me a call at 215-910-1193

Thank you and have fun!

Geoffrey Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by energybat View Post

My name is Geoffrey Miller and I have been following your form from the beginning. I have been working with electricity for over 45 years, at this point after seeing what has been happening on the free energy forms I have now decided to show some of the projects that I’ve been working on.

This is first time officially I’m going public with some of my work, on a free energy website. ( I did a test on one other free energy site about four or five days ago and about 6 months ago)

Over the years I’ve met a lot of the key free energy people and have worked with them behind-the-scenes. I have two websites for everybody to take a look at.

The first website is a new patented product that I invented to be sold in the marketplace to bring in a cash flow to allow me continue to work at my lab so I can bring out a New type of generator that will run your home independently of the grid system.

The financial people decided to withdraw funding at the production level for the new product roll out at Home Depot. At that point I lost my living quarters, cars, trucks and everything else. I’ve been living out of my car and taking showers at a friend’s house for the past eight months.

I’ve relocated my lab and started to get back to work on some key projects that will produce cold electricity and hot electricity for home use and transmission of electricity through the earth.

At this point I’m considering putting the information into the hands of everybody in an open source way!

I think after Mr. Eric Dollard's situation that has occurred I want to let people know that there is hope for device that will work in your home and provide electricity for yourself and your family.

I’ve duplicated Mr. Dollard's work back in the 1980s and I’ve gone past it and have duplicated other experimenters work as well, my reference library has over 8,000 books / videos and papers.

I’ve also duplicated other people’s work to see whether their devices worked or did not work.

My definition of duplicating a person’s device or experiment is to build it! And to see whether it works or not, it is that simple.

I’ve also duplicated ALL of Mr. Tesla’s Colorado Springs tests, and have built his equipment. see project #5

My Laboratory dimensions that I rent are 25’ wide x 25’ high x 40’ long, two floors I also have two 40’ cargo containers filled with equipment.

My workday is as follows, four hours working at a five dollar job in the morning to pay for gas, and the some of the lab rent. And then working the rest of the day and night at the lab seven days a week.

I am not married and do not have the responsibilities of a family to attend too.

My main goal is to bring out a device that will run your electrical needs for your home or shop and car.And to deliver plans, pictures and video of a device running.

Please take a look at the two websites below I am taking a huge security risk at this point, but it is time.

Note: The energybat.com website has only about 6 work hours building it, it will have more projects added to it, I just wanted to get this information out on this website.

Thank you and have fun!

Geoffrey Miller
        Hi Geoffrey

Welcome! Looks like you have been very busy, I look forward to reading up on all the details.

Regards

John

Comment

• San Francisco power outage darkens 38,000 :: SFBay

I guess Eric is really unto something when he says the Electrical Power Distribution System is literally failing.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedude View Post
            I don't know if Eric will be around to answer your question Tenaus. As far as Versors vs Phasors, I don't know what he would say there. However you can't really call the dielectric field the electromagnetic field as it absolutely is defined as only one part of the electromagnetic field and propagates in a completely different way than than its counter part, the magnetic field.
            Sorry, you misunderstand me (or I screwed up when typing, which is common). I understand what the dielectric field is.

So breaking down the distinction of the dielectric force within the electromagnetic field would be ignoring half of the equation in my opinion.
            Yes it would be, however, I'm not saying they forget it entirely. They just define the terms differently. This is how it works:

Eric's Terms | Physic's Terms

Dielectric field = Electric field / Electro-static field

Electric field = Electromagnetic field

I think the fact that contemporary physicists simply wish to just refer to dielectric field AS the electric field altogether, might serve as an explanation for why so few discoveries are actually made within that contemporary realm as well as their inability to consider utilizing the BEMF component of electricity (generally speaking). I'm pretty sure if Eric is referring to the dielectric, he means the dielectric implicitly and not a pseudonym for electricity in general.
            There is simply a different definition of the words used. Unless I misunderstand, and the electric field of which Eric refers to is not the EM field.

No, I don't believe that because of this there are so little discoveries. That is like saying those who speak Latin are smarter because they are more original than us, and they speak Latin. There is a different understanding to two different things between Eric's and Physic's ideas of the dielectric field, and this is partly what causes their mediocrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
              Engineering analysis of the Colorado Springs Tesla Magnifying Transformer . . . with the material hereby provided the Colorado Springs Tesla Transformer can be scaled down to any convenient size for experimentation. This setup is now quantified. . . . -- E. Dollard
              November 5, 1903

Dear Mr. Morgan:-

The enclosed bears out my statement made to you over a year and a half ago. The old [Colorado Springs] plant has never worked beyond a few hundred miles. Apart of imperfections of the apparatus design there were four defects, each of which was fatal to success. It does not seem probable that the new plant will do much better, for these faults were of a widely different nature and difficult to discover.

As to the remedies, I have protected myself in applications filed 1900-1902, still in the office.

Yours faithfully,
              N. Tesla

• ART OF TRANSMITTING ELECTRICAL ENERGY THROUGH THE NATURAL MEDIUMS, May 16, 1900, U.S. Patent No. 787,412, Apr. 18, 1905.
              • APPARATUS FOR TRANSMITTING ELECTRICAL ENERGY, Jan. 18, 1902, U.S. Patent 1,119,732, Dec. 1, 1914.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenaus View Post
                I have a question for Eric. I don't have the opportunity to go to those QA phone calls, so if someone could ask him this if they have the chance I would appreciate it.

Why are you calling the math "Versor" algebra? Versors are the algebraic form of quanternion math, which was the type originally used by Maxwell. Heaviside improved upon Maxwell's equations, but he did so using vectors. Steinmetz did develop this entire new system of mathematics, but they are not versors. They are called phasors by the contemporary engineering/physics community, and are used all the time. So, with the math being called phasors, why not call them phasors yourself? The term versor is a misnomer and it then allows people to assume that you don't know much of anything because they believe erroneously that you work on a form of math which is completely different than what you actually do work with.

And another question, which also bothers me:

Why the use of the term dielectric as what contemporary physics calls the electric? It makes sense to me, however, it is consensus from Maxwell, to Faraday, to Tesla and others to call the dielectric field the electric field, and the combined dielectric and magnetic fields, the electromagnetic. Only Steinmetez has insisted on calling the field "dielectric". So why do you, when almost all, save Steinmetz, call it the dielectric, when people know it as the electric? It only serves to confuse people and this results in them disbelieving in your work.
                Versors are also in linear algebra, however given the context and Erics informal education I'd also assume that it's stemmed from quaternions as well. that said though a couple yrs ago there was a discussion on this between me and a couple others on quaternions and Erics stance is that quaternions are nfg.

Early on I took a step back and instead of honing in on the technical irregularities and differences from Eric's notes and works to mainstream physics, I looked at what he was trying to convey, where he was coming from and then set about reading up on the books and references he gave. It was then that I was able to get where he was coming from, the confusion over terms is a roadblock to mainstream science, now weather that's is intentional or just a by product of his autodidact education, I can't say.

For most that are not educated in a formal setting they would never know, for those who have been, present company included, it was honestly at first a bit of a roadblock, sure I could have simply discarded all of it as balderdash and moved past it for technical and prejudicial reasons, but that's not really fair to science when in the case of Eric, the proof is in the pudding with his lab work and hands on experience that has been able to re-create Tesla's work.

It was really for that reason I took a deeper look into what Eric has written and spent some time going over it, there is/was another poster here who's a mathematics professor and we spent a fair amount of time going over his work, took some back and forth correlation to current physics and mathematics but it panned out.

for what it's worth I still hold that quaternions are better suited to the task of the electric field in hyper-dimensional planes.

Comment

• `Gang` mentality reaches youtube

Hi everyone,

After so many comments encouraging Eric Dollard yesterday, this morning I logged on to youtube to see they had all disappeared. Every single one. Now, it's not something I'd usually see, ever., but I've caught it on camera now because I wanted to test the claims of Eric. There also appears to be an organised group mentality involved in a concerted effort to suppress the work. In fact not only can Eric not speak for himself. But some fraudulent person decided to speak for him. Now it seems that average joe cannot make a comment of encouragement without the 'gang mentality' removing it from view.

Whilst at first I was skeptical of Aaron's "suppression in real time". Actually, I find it to be highly accurate. I tend to agree with the claims of Eric Dollard made in the interview, as this 'gang' mentality approach is akin to bullying, distortion, defamation, manipulation, intimidation and several other perhaps criminal offences.

I don't know who is doing it yet specifically but I am paying very close attention. And, I am not jumping to conclusions who might be responsible for this conspiracy to suppression.

This morning I received a message from someone known as "Draeken DoomBringer" on Facebook citing my name and address requesting that i cease posting my fair comments. I cannot say whether it is related. What I can convey is that it happened within a very short period of time. I suggested to Draken that I was against conspiracy and suppression much like himself, and asked what specific posts of mine were distressing him (or aetherforce) and then I could remove them. I did not get an answer, and therefore can only assume that everything is "fine". It was not clear to me whether Drakaen was representing himself or aetherforce.

The Eric Dollard interview in question: Adam Bull interviews Eric Dollard on Solomon Radio - YouTube

Best Wishes,
                  Adam Bull

Conversation with "Mystery Guest" Drakaen:
                  Conversation started today 08 August 2013 , 12:44 AM,
                  shortly before youtube gang mentality breakdown and just before
                  Aetherforce and Eric Dollard Facebook page disapeared

12:44am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  Hey Adam, I don't like the things you are posting. Would you please stop? Thanks.

Adam Bull
                  Lives in London, United Kingdom
                  Male

12:50am
                  Adam Bull
                  Hello, how are you Drakaen. Can you be more specific as to what it is i am posting that is disturbing you and I will remove it.
                  My best,
                  Adam

12:57am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  Everything you are saying about the AetherForce, you and aaron seem to be in on a campaign against us, calling us frauds etc., you know we had the right intent with Eric, and now you are misconstruing everything. We aren't trying to defame Eric either, that is NOT true, you guys brought this on yourselves, with your attacks, please STOP it.

12:59am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  I am sorry you are butthurt that techz gave your girl her money back too, BUT, you were trying to worm into the workings of the money, and evidently, you got it, from the video you posted , eric doesn't even see you guys are the ones in the wrong, it is pathetic.

1:00am
                  Adam Bull
                  Hi there Drakaen. I don't think I've said anything about aetherforce. When you say "we arent trying to defame Eric" can I presume you speak for the aetherforce organisation? I recently interviewed Eric Dollard on my radio show and the format was generally very well received by many engineers and layman alike. I saw that there was a campaign to dislike the video I cannot think why. But obviously I am very sorry for your distress,
                  Kind regards,
                  Adam Bull

1:00am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  Aether Farce?

1:01am
                  Adam Bull
                  Sorry, what do you mean by aether farce?

1:01am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  That video is you trying to push your 1000 dollar girl's donation that was refunded, and your own ends
                  this is first I have seen the video btw

1:02am
                  Adam Bull
                  sorry, first of all what do you mean by aether farce, i dont understand what it is that you are accusing me of

1:02am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  I don't like that the person controlling Eric Dollard's facebook page is complaining about the DMCA (that is copyright complaints) of Eric Dollard. I think thats a travesty and all the people conjugating in the Eastenders episode (this is a british drama), ought to be rather ashamed, actually. Don't you? Let's help Eric, then pirate all his books. (sarcasm)

1:03am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  your post, another one you already took down
                  All I am asking is that you stop the name calling and insinuations against a group of people who wanted to HELP eric
                  and techz

1:04am
                  Adam Bull
                  Firstly I'd like to say I don't support someone fraudulently pretending to be someone they are not. Especially when it has been requested by that person to cease impersonating them. Secondly the opinion of guests on my radio show are that of their own.

1:04am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  you have been at Techz's throat for weeks now too, on you tube
                  no one was fraudulently pretending though, that is MY POINT
                  NO ONE said they were Eric on that site, it isn't to get likes, etc... QUIT saying it is
                  The page is going down, but with all the crap you guys are throwing, the moderators can't even get on there
                  Seriously, you have a level head, use it, don't swap arrows like this
                  Do you see my point at all?

1:08am
                  Adam Bull
                  I'm sorry that your upset Drakaen, I don't understand what you mean, but if you representing aetherforce are upset, or aetherforce are upset they can write to me at adam@solomon-books.com and I can respond, if ray feels that he would like to give his side of the story then I am more than happy to discuss a radio slot for him.
                  I believe in truth and honesty like any other, such as yourself I am sure Drakaen, and I believe in the same things that your organisation believe in, that is to stand against suppression and conspiracy. I invite you to do the same
                  My best,
                  A

1:11am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  Evidently, you do not understand, ok, I will talk with Techz about it and see what happens, until then, please stop the nasty insinuations, and thanks for listening. Hopefully, you two can work together to bring it all out in the open. =For Eric too, cause no harm was meant for him, I know.!

1:12am
                  Adam Bull
                  Drakaen I think I understand. Something about `aetherfarce`, I believe you are referring to the telephone interview I did with eric dollard. Is that correct?

1:14am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  ya, and it was written
                  you were a part of it, did you think it a farce then?
                  we just wanted to help Eric

1:15am
                  Adam Bull
                  I did do that interview with eric dollard and you do have the right person.
                  I think that the opinions of people I have as guests on the show are their own. And aetherfarce was something that eric dollard said.

1:16am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  Well, he has got us mixed up, because he never talked WITH us, he didn't even thank us for the 30k, just said' it is done', lol, he doesn't know!

1:17am
                  Adam Bull
                  Well drakaen if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

1:18am
                  Drakaen DoomBringer
                  Ok then, take it easy

1:18am
                  Adam Bull
                  you too chap be well! my best,
                  Adam

PS: Sorry for cluttering up the energetic forum with these. Please move this thread to somewhere suitable. It is posted by the aforementioned for reasons of historic accuracy and truth. And also because I had someone message me with my name and address potentially connected to aetherforce messaging me lets say "slightly unhappy way"
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 7redorbs; 08-08-2013, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• The Virtual DOT-NEM

Hi all,

Some may have noticed the recent interview on Solomon Radio when Eric Dollard made some pretty unbelievable statements, such as suggesting there was possibly a concerted and organised effort to ruin his reputation on the interwebs, in what Eric Dollard referred to as the "dot nem" via tele-link. Eric Dollard declared the latest activity a "premeditated", "character assassination campaign" against him and I have to say that I was shocked. Whilst I was initially skeptical of the extremity of such a statement, I am now seeing some very strange activity on youtube which makes me concerned as now it is becoming evident, and it would seem to support such a statement as has been made. That seems to be a concerted effort against Eric Dollard and also anyone associating with him, such as myself interviewing him! Really?

Friendly "I want to Help Eric" Comments appear from what Eric Dollard refers to the DOT NEM that is the dot nemesis.

Upon inspection there appeared to be two individuals with intent, concerted and negative interest in the interview I did with Eric. These 2 accounts were "michel fishel" and "Dog Lapp" respectively, but what is the most interesting thing of all is that these accounts were registered on the same day. July 26 2013. Not only that but the only two people to post defamatory comments on my eric dollard interview replied to eachothers posts as well! and on frequent occasion! Well I'll be damned! It's the Virtual DOT NEM!!

This is not even an organised disinformation campaign. As "they" are now quite significantly caught out! Whoever they may be and whatever is trying to be achieved by this I want "them" to know that I am watching and I can track this sort of behaviour. And to think I ever doubted Aaron.

This is shocking, and really is "suppression in real time". At the very least an organised character assassination with phoney youtube accounts registered for the express means to do this very thing. Sorry I ever doubted you Aaron, Eric. You both actually have my sincere apologies.

I recommend Aaron and everybody else receiving these abusive messages from "friends" of Eric Dollard check the offending users youtube join date, and you may be surprised, to learn that these "DOT NEM users" are more of a dot nem organisation, as I suspect you will find the same phoney youtube account pattern that I have identified and am now currently tracking forensically, as it now seems perfectly and evidently clear to me that at least 2 of these virtual name accounts are being used to defame Eric Dollard. And are of questionable validity, that is to say when they have been identified by myself as aformentioned to be abusive botnets, for the express means of slander, registered on the same date and interacting with eachother, it becomes what we used to classify on our defense network as "suspicious".

I wonder who is controlling them. Is there more of these dummy/phoney/bot youtube accounts? we'll see. Are individual youtube account holders registering aditional accounts to help the DOT NEM master? Not sure yet!

I have a background in defense and penetration testing so I have to say that I am really disappointed with the effort of the propaganda gang, whomever they are, they should know that their time is limited in a world where each account, comment, address and join date is logged and recordable via WGET. And this apparently detected construction of the synthetic virtual bot army has many downfalls, particularly when discovered to be what it is. As no corporate, residential or commerical customer can be fooled once the gag is known. Nothing more than a massive virtual 1984 novel that has been transcribed onto the internets by the dot nem master himself with his slave bot army.

Dare the dot nem interact in an intellectual capacity?

Why bother to convey intelligence, when barbar can be so effective! Why indeed! I know let's help ourselves to Eric! And crucify anyone who speaks about it. Why bother with the intellectual capacity when you can create a new fictional story that your virtual dot nem bots can participate in.

Indeed - the case is made - why bother! The Dot NEM circus has no limits to it's conveyance of "intelligence",

Just sayin'

Best,
                    A
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by 7redorbs; 08-08-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenaus View Post
                      There is simply a different definition of the words used. Unless I misunderstand, and the electric field of which Eric refers to is not the EM field.

No, I don't believe that because of this there are so little discoveries. That is like saying those who speak Latin are smarter because they are more original than us, and they speak Latin. There is a different understanding to two different things between Eric's and Physic's ideas of the dielectric field, and this is partly what causes their mediocrity.
                      Hi Tenaus. Sorry if i confused your query. I went back and read your original post more closely. Not sure that i understand Eric's exact proposition as you've stated it, or if i'm qualified to answer the question at all. lol With out context of his statement, i can only assume Eric meant dielectric field? So i'm no help on that issue either. :P Is this a common assertion of his?

In speaking about BEMF and typical circuit engineering, its my feeling that the our understanding of the dielectric field is critical component in the utilization BEMF (common concept i think). I guess that is all i meant to say.

Hope i didn't distract from your point.
                      EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                      ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

• Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post
                        Hi all,

Some may have noticed the recent interview on Solomon Radio when Eric Dollard made some pretty unbelievable statements, such as suggesting there was possibly a concerted and organised effort to ruin his reputation on the interwebs, in what Eric Dollard referred to as the "dot nem" via tele-link. Eric Dollard declared the latest activity a "premeditated", "character assassination campaign" against him and I have to say that I was shocked. Whilst I was initially skeptical of the extremity of such a statement, I am now seeing some very strange activity on youtube which makes me concerned as now it is becoming evident, and it would seem to support such a statement as has been made. That seems to be a concerted effort against Eric Dollard and also anyone associating with him, such as myself interviewing him! Really?

Friendly "I want to Help Eric" Comments appear from what Eric Dollard refers to the DOT NEM that is the dot nemesis.

Upon inspection there appeared to be two individuals with intent, concerted and negative interest in the interview I did with Eric. These 2 accounts were "michel fishel" and "Dog Lapp" respectively, but what is the most interesting thing of all is that these accounts were registered on the same day. July 26 2013. Not only that but the only two people to post defamatory comments on my eric dollard interview replied to eachothers posts as well! and on frequent occasion! Well I'll be damned! It's the Virtual DOT NEM!!

This is not even an organised disinformation campaign. As "they" are now quite significantly caught out! Whoever they may be and whatever is trying to be achieved by this I want "them" to know that I am watching and I can track this sort of behaviour. And to think I ever doubted Aaron.

This is shocking, and really is "suppression in real time". At the very least an organised character assassination with phoney youtube accounts registered for the express means to do this very thing. Sorry I ever doubted you Aaron, Eric. You both actually have my sincere apologies.

I recommend Aaron and everybody else receiving these abusive messages from "friends" of Eric Dollard check the offending users youtube join date, and you may be surprised, to learn that these "DOT NEM users" are more of a dot nem organisation, as I suspect you will find the same phoney youtube account pattern that I have identified and am now currently tracking forensically, as it now seems perfectly and evidently clear to me that at least 2 of these virtual name accounts are being used to defame Eric Dollard. And are of questionable validity, that is to say when they have been identified by myself as aformentioned to be abusive botnets, for the express means of slander, registered on the same date and interacting with eachother, it becomes what we used to classify on our defense network as "suspicious".

I wonder who is controlling them. Is there more of these dummy/phoney/bot youtube accounts? we'll see. Are individual youtube account holders registering aditional accounts to help the DOT NEM master? Not sure yet!

I have a background in defense and penetration testing so I have to say that I am really disappointed with the effort of the propaganda gang, whomever they are, they should know that their time is limited in a world where each account, comment, address and join date is logged and recordable via WGET. And this apparently detected construction of the synthetic virtual bot army has many downfalls, particularly when discovered to be what it is. As no corporate, residential or commerical customer can be fooled once the gag is known. Nothing more than a massive virtual 1984 novel that has been transcribed onto the internets by the dot nem master himself with his slave bot army.

Dare the dot nem interact in an intellectual capacity?

Why bother to convey intelligence, when barbar can be so effective! Why indeed! I know let's help ourselves to Eric! And crucify anyone who speaks about it. Why bother with the intellectual capacity when you can create a new fictional story that your virtual dot nem bots can participate in.

Indeed - the case is made - why bother! The Dot NEM circus has no limits to it's conveyance of "intelligence",

Just sayin'

Best,
                        A
                        Could well be possible, certainly not out of the realm of all possibilities.

I truly hope you can in fact find out an actual person or organisation that
                        would be behind that kind of thing and post the actual name or organisation here.
                        It would be a great benefit to all those who got fingers caught in the blender trying to fix it.

Maybe the passage of events will tell all truths, let us hope so.

Look deeper if you can. I would certainly like to know as in case I might get
                        hit with a lightning bolt and have a revelation of some magnificent device,
                        at least I might know how to counter any problems such as you describe.

Cheers

P.S. Any Character assassination on Eric will have no effect on me, I believe,
                        our past is done and if our dues are paid, then every day is the chance to
                        live without anyone being able to say anything bad about oneself,
                        from any given point onwards. I feel if one admits and says it's done and over,
                        we should leave them be to do their thing.

I myself have been a very naughty boy in my time but I changed my ways.
                        Many who knew me before I changed, try not to respect me but I won't have it
                        I admit all and I have 8 years of "moralistic" living to stand tall and say get lost.

No one can ever stop people saying stuff bad about us, it will only stick to us if we don't shine.

Shine on Eric.

Cheers
                        Last edited by Farmhand; 08-09-2013, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                          Versors are also in linear algebra, however given the context and Erics informal education I'd also assume that it's stemmed from quaternions as well. that said though a couple yrs ago there was a discussion on this between me and a couple others on quaternions and Erics stance is that quaternions are nfg.

Early on I took a step back and instead of honing in on the technical irregularities and differences from Eric's notes and works to mainstream physics, I looked at what he was trying to convey, where he was coming from and then set about reading up on the books and references he gave. It was then that I was able to get where he was coming from, the confusion over terms is a roadblock to mainstream science, now weather that's is intentional or just a by product of his autodidact education, I can't say.

For most that are not educated in a formal setting they would never know, for those who have been, present company included, it was honestly at first a bit of a roadblock, sure I could have simply discarded all of it as balderdash and moved past it for technical and prejudicial reasons, but that's not really fair to science when in the case of Eric, the proof is in the pudding with his lab work and hands on experience that has been able to re-create Tesla's work.

It was really for that reason I took a deeper look into what Eric has written and spent some time going over it, there is/was another poster here who's a mathematics professor and we spent a fair amount of time going over his work, took some back and forth correlation to current physics and mathematics but it panned out.

for what it's worth I still hold that quaternions are better suited to the task of the electric field in hyper-dimensional planes.

Well, I don't have much of a problem with the way Eric chooses to word things. The problem here, is that most people who try to look at Eric see him making all these mistakes, but they frustrate themselves because of their own lack of knowledge.

I know a physicist who absolutely refuses to acknowledge anything Eric does because he seems to think that Eric doesn't know any math (because of an apparent mistake he made in one of his presentations), and then he refuses to acknowledge any experiment he does. He gives a WIDE variety of excuses ranging from "the video is poorly done" to "he didn't make sure to reduce statistical noise", and although I understand these claims, that he is making excuses that he is wrong, rather than looking at it objectively, shows that he is letting his opinion get in the way of analysis.

I showed him time and time again how he let himself fall into so many traps, but he refused, insisting that I was childish.

My point in all of this is, because Eric chooses to word things so differently, other people get angry because they don't understand. But these people might not get angry if the issue was recognized.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                            A model must equal its original in two things.

Network analysis seeks two things:

1. Propagation, or the fraction of one wavelength.

2. Impedance, the ratio of magnetism to dielectric.

This is called the Transfer Function.

All networks have this pair of functions. Thus, to make a model (scale) network, it must have the same function results, one fourth wave, and 1000 ohms let's say, this result at the frequency of the model, which would be a fourth wave and 1k Ohm at the original frequency. In general L time C is propagation, L over C is Impedance.

If the original coil has a reactance of X ohms at its frequency, the model coil must have the SAME reactance at its frequency.
                            Well, it appears to be done. For simplicity I've had to go with 100 turns, any deviations here makes it a lot more complicated.

At full scale, when
                            F = 45496 cycles/sec
                            Z = 3170 ohms
                            X = 5055 ohms
                            L/C = Z² = 10054407.58
                            Conductor Length = 789.98 metres

Scale Frequency Ratio = 0.024460215

We get in the scale model
                            F = 1860000 cycles/sec
                            Z = = 3170 ohms
                            X = 5055 ohms
                            L/C = Z² = 10054407.58
                            Conductor Length = 19.32 metres
                            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• This assumes that the full scale end operating frequency is in fact 45.496 kc, which I'm not certain of.
                              Extra coil L and C frequency = 55.703 kc
                              Secondary L and C frequency = 54.288 kc

Scaled to 1860 kc
                              Extra coil L and C frequency = 2277.324 kc
                              Secondary L and C frequency = 2219.477 kc

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by energybat View Post

Thank you and have fun!

Geoffrey Miller
                                holy nice work buddy, and you were actually doing some building with John Searl !?
                                i cant wait to see your Magnifier in action
                                looks like you have some epic videos coming up, im interested
                                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                                In the expert's mind there are few.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X