This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
    So Eric's theory is based on 4 quadrants?
    Is that correct?

And one of the most popular threads on this forum discusses ASYMMETRY?

And Jung believed meditating on mandalas based on 4-fold or quaternary geometry was the best way for an individual to achieve 'individuation'.

So here is the simpleton premise that I feel SMART/INTUITIVE ENGINEERS should heed based on a particular 'geometry' that has been passed forward since 10,000 BCE.

This image of a 'swastika' is the world's oldest swastika found to date, found in the Mezine, Ukraine dated to 10,000 BCE.

Note the world's oldest swastika on record has 4 quadrants.
    Please note the ASYMMETRY that I have highlighted in orange ... I did not change any of the lines.

555 vs. 5
    SSS vs. S

(world's tallest obelisk - the Washington Monument is 555 feet tall btw)

So were the ancients aware of ASYMMETRY?
    Yes they were in fact!

Rene Schwaller deLubicz made the observation in 1949 that the Egyptians abhorred SYMMETRY!
    And it was not until 1956 that the 4 forces were defined as ASYMMETRIC!

It is a FACT that Einstein was not aware of the ASYMMETRY of the 4 forces in 1905, and neither are most of the fellas on this forum aware of how IMPORTANT the concept of ASYMMETRY is to designing a device that is highly EFFICIENT....forget FREE...how about we first shoot for EFFICIENCY!!!!!!!!!!!

your egos wanting to be recognized as the savior of humanity by producing FREE ENERGY is a joke....your ego is a yoke.

SWASTIKA NANO technologies are ALREADY proving their EFFICIENCY....
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html

In other words fellas there are SWASTIKA NANO APPLICATIONS in the 21st century that suggest your efforts on this forum are a waste of time.

While 'we the sheeple' dream of a FREE LUNCH in the relative macro world ... dinner is being served in the invisible quantum microcosm.

selah

p.s.
    Einstein was not aware of ASYMMETRY in 1905.
    Einstein was not aware of dark energy or dark matter in 1955 when he died...

...Thus Einstein was 'ignorant' of what comprises 95% of the universe AND that the building blocks used on ALL levels of scaling appear to be ASYMMETRIC.
    Well, I suppose we can dig up all kinds of moldy artifacts and declare them the "truth"...but what has your truth done for us lately other than rhetoric?

Comment

• words get in the way.

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
      Precisely. Which leads to the point, its signal source is effectively the Tesla receiver. The Tesla receiver's signal source is the grounded AM transmitter. The tuning is done through the Tesla receiver, hence allowing for "untuned demodulation" with the section that you identified as the detector/demodulator much further from the transmitter. Hence my "untuned demodulator" works at 84km.

Yes thanks for the suggestion, I've gotten better results by using different diodes, worse with others.
      We still are not exactly on the same page:
      The tesla receiver represents tuned demodulation because the detector gets it's input from a tuned circuit.
      Take away the tuned part ( Tesla receiver) and replace it with a random length of wire, then you have "untuned demodulation" where my example of possibly hearing several close by radio stations at the same time would happen.

Did you try it with a long wire antenna as the only input source????
      I'm not sure what you did to get the untuned demodulation. Please be more specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimm View Post
        We still are not exactly on the same page:
        The tesla receiver represents tuned demodulation because the detector gets it's input from a tuned circuit.
        Take away the tuned part ( Tesla receiver) and replace it with a random length of wire, then you have "untuned demodulation" where my example of possibly hearing several close by radio stations at the same time would happen.

Did you try it with a long wire antenna as the only input source????
        I'm not sure what you did to get the untuned demodulation. Please be more specific.
        The coil stands alone. It is tuned to resonate with the radio station frequency. Imagine now that you are energising the primary yourself, a detectable field is produced around the coil.

Now forget about energising it yourself, it's tuned to the radio station frequency. Now a similar action happens as before, a detectable field is produced around the coil, except now it's powered from the radio transmitter. In this field I place a wire or plate (C0 in diagram) leading to the detector/demodulator, and hear the signal.

Hence the coil is tuned as normal, the detector has no tuning, it merely detects the field that's produced around the tuned coil.

So as the original question, where is the antenna? The tuned coil is "radiating" the signal, the demodulator is "receiving" it in the field around the coil as if it was the antenna. Hence the TC is now effectively the transmitter as far as the demodulator is concerned. If people like to consider the TC as a overground Hertzian wave antenna, would one antenna allow the use of another antenna? If I put up a regular antenna, could I come along with my untuned demodulator near it and hear anything?
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• getting closer to the same page...

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
          The coil stands alone. It is tuned to resonate with the radio station frequency. Imagine now that you are energising the primary yourself, a detectable field is produced around the coil.

Now forget about energising it yourself, it's tuned to the radio station frequency. Now a similar action happens as before, a detectable field is produced around the coil, except now it's powered from the radio transmitter. In this field I place a wire or plate (C0 in diagram) leading to the detector/demodulator, and hear the signal.

Hence the coil is tuned as normal, the detector has no tuning, it merely detects the field that's produced around the tuned coil.
          Yes as depicted in the diagram. The signal in the coil is the result of LC resonance. nothing special.
          So as the original question, where is the antenna?
          The top cap acts both as an isotropic dielectric antenna and tuning device.
          The tuned coil is "radiating" the signal, the demodulator is "receiving" it in the field around the coil as if it was the antenna. Hence the TC is now effectively the transmitter as far as the demodulator is concerned. If people like to consider the TC as a overground Hertzian wave antenna, would one antenna allow the use of another antenna? If I put up a regular antenna, could I come along with my untuned demodulator near it and hear anything?
          well here is where we kind of part company. since you are in close proximity
          you are either capacity coupling with the plate or inductively coupling with the wire.

You would get the same effect if the long wire antenna in question was cut to a quarter wave length of the radio station's frequency but that would not have as high Q as the LC tank, so may need a bit stronger signal to work but since it is a larger "pickup" it may work fine. I'm not sure, it depends on terrain, signal strength, etc.

If you were close by the station, 10 feet of random wire would be sufficient.

Comment

• Aaron,
            Thanks for posting the Eric Dollard interview. I hope you will be able to post more information about the radiant energy experiment.

Comment

Well, I suppose we can dig up all kinds of moldy artifacts and declare them the "truth"...but what has your truth done for us lately other than rhetoric?
              It was not necessary to dig up this evidence here, it is recent:
              NANO World APPLICATIONS for the SWASTIKA – the true blue AVATAR | Alternative Thinking 37

jimm scroll down to APPLICATION #6 to get a glimpse at what EFFICIENT 21st century science is all about.

Efficient nano motor cleverly harnesses light..

Any simple light source, such as linearly polarized or unpolarized beam can thus be used to drive the new set-up.

The motor could be ideal for powering NEMS and for bio-applications, such as DNA winding and unwinding. It might also be useful for harvesting solar energy, after some modifications in design to optimize its performance for such an application – for example, making it more susceptible to a broader spectrum of light wavelengths. "Several motors can also be easily combined for larger power, like the cylinders in a car motor," team member Ming Liu told physicsworld.com.
              What has my truth done for you lately?
              Who cares jimm.

Must we all be Eric Dollard groupies?
              I guess jimm thinks his kinda of brain is going to fix the problems of this world that his kind of brain created in the first place...?

My posts are targeting folks with an OPEN mind jimm, YOU don't need to read them or comment, just ignore me.
              Do you think I read your posts or do I skip over them?
              Take a guess.

jimm as the above quote suggests in the future Nano Light Mills that use swastika architecture will be able to UNZIP your DNA and maybe turn you into a moldy artifact to be dug up in the future and dusted off and promoted as something really important.

Last edited by Raphael37; 07-16-2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
                It was not necessary to dig up this evidence here, it is recent:
                NANO World APPLICATIONS for the SWASTIKA – the true blue AVATAR | Alternative Thinking 37

jimm scroll down to APPLICATION #6 to get a glimpse at what EFFICIENT 21st century science is all about.

What has my truth done for you lately?
                Who cares jimm.

Must we all be Eric Dollard groupies?
                I guess jimm thinks his kinda of brain is going to fix the problems of this world that his kind of brain created in the first place...?

My posts are targeting folks with an OPEN mind jimm, YOU don't need to read them or comment, just ignore me.
                Do you think I read your posts or do I skip over them?
                Take a guess.

jimm as the above quote suggests in the future Nano Light Mills that use swastika architecture will be able to UNZIP your DNA and maybe turn you into a moldy artifact to be dug up in the future and dusted off and promoted as something really important.

Have you considered that your artifacts may have ended up in the trash can and buried for a reason? They had to do something with garbage back in ancient times as well.
                You have no reason to feel superior to Dollard. You both sell "sizzle" but have no steak!
                I am not a groupie or cult joiner, so go hawk your swastika snake oil in your own thread where you belong. what? Is business slow over there?

I may get over there and give it a read as soon as I beam down from the starship that I built.

Comment

...but what has your truth done for us lately
                  Jay Harman is the inventor of the Lily Impeller and other devices that actually work!

Entrepreneur/inventor/patent holder Jay Harman promotes the SWASTIKA in a video that is promoting an Alternative Cure for Global Warming.

TEDxMarin - Jay Harman - An Alternative Cure for Global Warming - YouTube

Starting at around 2:30....what do we see???

Swastika = SHAPE OF MOVEMENT

go ahead IGNORE it jimm ... But Jay Harmon spells it out however in that video
                  Jay Harman makes it clear that NATURE PREFERS the swastika to help get the job done ...

'Comprehend and Copy Nature'
                  -Viktor Schauberger

What have I done for jimm lately?

Nothing but I can guarantee you that you are ignorant about how many ways existing technologies derived from the swastika design impact your life in the here and now.

No need to respond jimm, just ignore the swastika and me.

But in the long run only a fool would bet against an ancient good luck symbol that can be dated back to 10,000 BCE.

There is a reason this MEME is being carried forward till this day....it suggests there must a use for it....or why bother 'carry it forward'?

Oh did I say MEME?

Yes I did.
                  Eric Dollard is more accommodating than you jimm regarding the swastika.

Eric is currently holding a MEME contest.
                  Eric Dollard Meme Contest Prize

I have entered the contest already and the swastika is my entry.

And a Mike Kirkpatrick said the following:

"...the symbol (swastika) does a good job of conveying the inner structure/movement of electricity and magnetism."
                  Last edited by Raphael37; 07-16-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Have you considered that your artifacts may have ended up in the trash can and buried for a reason? They had to do something with garbage back in ancient times as well.
                    You have no reason to feel superior to Dollard. You both sell "sizzle" but have no steak!
                    I am not a groupie or cult joiner, so go hawk your swastika snake oil in your own thread where you belong. what? Is business slow over there?
                    the swastika got buried by 'Ignorance R US' who evolved to your generation of garage tinkers .... TOYS R US

The swastika got buried for good reason....and I posted the reason in my last post jimm.
                    Here it is again:

"...the symbol (swastika) does a good job of conveying the inner structure/movement of electricity and magnetism."

I never said I was superior to Dollard...we share a common model arrived at independently.
                    But you dude are really full of yourself jimm.
                    A legend in your own petty CLOSED mind.

jimm there are SWASTIKA NANO TECHNOLOGIES being utilized right now in the here and now this technology was never buried...only VEILED.

jimm the fact is 21st century swastika nano technologies are making existing technologies MORE EFFICIENT, even while ewe sizzle lamb chop.

selah
                    Last edited by Raphael37; 07-16-2013, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Q/
                      why did Hitler covet the swastika for his MOVEMENT?

Q/
                      why did the Buddha choose to place the swastika over his heart to represent his MOVEMENT?

And my last question answers the first two.

Q/
                      why did the pre-christian Pacific civilizations refer to the swastika as the KEY of universal MOVEMENT?

So the answer is clear.
                      All of the above gravitated (centripetal) toward the swastika because it represents both centripetal and centrifugal MOVEMENT, it is the KEY to understanding the mechanism employed on all levels of scaling of the multi-universe.

... the swastika literally and figuratively makes the world go round.

It is the KEY to understanding MOVEMENT in the here and now as Jay Harman illustrated in his video.

HOWEVER maybe the swastika choose them to be its voice, and depending on how you were raised is how you respond when you hear it calling out to ewe?

The swastika in the QaBaLaH is linked to your higher self - your inner genius and the tetragrammaton a.k.a. YHVH.

selah
                      Last edited by Raphael37; 07-16-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Here we go...

Raphael37

The mystics have entered the room.!!! Let us all fall to our knees in awe of their superior knowledge and of drink of the sacred Kool-aid when it is offered.

Such a superior being as yourself resorts to insults and browbeating when others aren't buying what you are selling, huh?

I was actually going to read your thread, only because I was curious about what you had to say. Now it's clear that you are just another con man looking for followers. I'm definitely NOT going to waste my time now.

A truly spiritual person would not write how you have written here.
                        If what you have "discovered" has made you become the person that you are, I want NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Comment

• Wrong topic

@Raphael37

With all due respect, please take your topic material elsewhere.

This thread is for Eric Dollard to share his information and for those interested to try to work with his technology.

It's already difficult enough to go back and pull out important posts, please don't clutter the thread with anymore irrelevant information.

Marcel

Comment

• Originally posted by brusers View Post
                            @Raphael37

With all due respect, please take your topic material elsewhere.

This thread is for Eric Dollard to share his information and for those interested to try to work with his technology.

It's already difficult enough to go back and pull out important posts, please don't clutter the thread with anymore irrelevant information.

Marcel
                            I am curious Marcel will you be giving jimm the same advice?
                            Clearly he does not think much of Eric Dollard.

His comment makes Dollard sound like a dullard.

Originally posted by jimm View Post
                            Marcel are you the moderator?
                            Marcel are you an impartial moderator?
                            Marcel I ask that you let stand whatever I posted on this thread till now ... because unless you can tell me exactly what everything means that has been posted till now on this thread ... I suggest you let what I posted stand.

just because what I am is suggesting on this thread does not compute with you...it might with others.
                            and that is a fact of life you need to understand....

what I posted might be a KEY as others in the past have noted.

The highly respected Itzhak Bentov was another inventor, patent holder, and guru/mystic who endorsed 'meditation'.
                            He also published this in 1979:

“This desire resulted in the process of creation, symbolized by the swastika within the creative center, representing a four-dimensional rotating universe.

It is interesting to note that if you merge your consciousness with that of the Creator, you discover within Him a rotating swastika.

In other words, swastika stands for both the Creator and the Creation – they are inseparable”
                            But 91 years earlier in 1888 this was published in The Secret Doctrine:

The Svastica is the most philosophically scientific of all symbols, as also the most comprehensible. It is the summary in a few lines of the whole work of creation, or evolution, as one should rather say, from Cosmo-theogony down to Anthro-pogony, from the indivisible unknown Parabrahm to the humble moneron of materialistic science, whose genesis is as unknown to that science as is that of the All-Deity itself. The Svastica is found heading the religious symbols of every old nation.

It is the Alpha and the Omega of universal creative Force, evolving from pure Spirit and ending in gross Matter. It is also the key to the cycle of Science, divine and human; and he who comprehends its full meaning is for ever liberated from the toils of Mahamaya, the great Illusion and Deceiver.
                            I AM so close to the TRUTH you folks think I AM crazy.

Hey Marcel can I suggest Itzhak Bentov would like it if you let stand ALL I have so far posted on this thread?

ITZHAK BENTOV-The Evolution Of Soul And Nervous System - YouTube

namaste
                            Last edited by Raphael37; 07-16-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Such a superior being as yourself resorts to insults and browbeating when others aren't buying what you are selling, huh?
                              you must be referring to this thread where a christian wanker told me I had sold my soul if I pursue the course I AM on ...?
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/235298-post17.html

And Dave also claimed on another thread that my ideas are in league with Hitler and Satan....

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                              You try to paint Hitler as a christian but he came from the likes of you and your satanic philosophy.

http://www.energeticforum.com/234757-post1030.html

so you see jimm, Dave really deserved the tongue lashing he got from ME.
                              ignorant christians have gotten too much mileage out of condemning folks to hell or calling them NAZIs, or even anti-Semites when they feel they have hit the wall

And I can assure you that me trying to promote the swastika in the WEST makes me many friends.
                              Because now I have produced a target to which they can focus their ignorance...little ole' me.

I was actually going to read your thread, only because I was curious about what you had to say. Now it's clear that you are just another con man looking for followers. I'm definitely NOT going to waste my time now.
                              that is part of the test dude.
                              can you get past the ugly messenger and reach the TRUTH?
                              Or do you succumb to the same ole' BS - crucify the messenJAH, if the message makes you feel at all uncomfortable...?

Maybe you should read some Osho or Rumi instead of what I have 'recovered'.
                              What I write causes MOBS to form...

A truly spiritual person would not write how you have written here.
                              If what you have "discovered" has made you become the person that you are, I want NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
                              that is your opinion, tough love and ALL prophecy does suggest that the ignorant will be dragged kickin' and screamin' back to the truth.

Whether a priest tells you that, or a shrink who would say you are in denial of who you really are.

I AM not the problem, you are.
                              You are the change....how about entertaining an inspired THOTH thought that you have never had before?
                              (at least in this lifetime...)

WHAT IF the SWASTIKA is the KEY to Eric Dollard hitting the motherlode?

Why don't you shleep on it jimm?

namaste
                              Last edited by Raphael37; 07-16-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• When the Levee Breaks-Led Zeppelin - YouTube

The quadrants of the unit circle and of sin x, using the Cartesian coordinate system.
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine
                                Last edited by dR-Green; 07-16-2013, 04:12 PM.
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X