X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    Sorry my bad, no LEDs for telluric testing. I think we’ve covered this before somewhere. Small bulbs & neon’s etc. okay
    I suppose they're ok in certain circumstances or used in addition to other methods to make sure they're not deceiving, but in series on the coil output is NFG.
    Last edited by dR-Green; 05-23-2014, 02:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Originally posted by dR-Green View Post

Also don't use LEDs for testing telluric output!
    Sorry my bad, no LEDs for telluric testing. I think we’ve covered this before somewhere. Small bulbs & neon’s etc. okay

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Hmm occasionaly birds keep trying to fly into the hous I had the coil on all day.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Hi dR-Green the primary definately coupled into the groundplane where you guys use allu foil. I measured that (see earlier posts). I am going to move the coil up to 60 cm. Thanks all for listening. Taught it might be fun for people to watch what is going on in home situations.

Yesterday I saw a video that Eric will be putting up a transmitter coil somewhere sometime. Hope he will because to actually receive an AM station here I have to make a huge coil and than I would have to hope the frequency would be exactly right.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
    Somehow I am coupling energy into the ground wire from the primary coil bypassing the secondary coil.
    I think you will find that if you short the secondary, this is not the case at all.

30-60cm above the ground plane is fine. The closer the coil is to the ground plane the frequency will begin to come down at some point, but also conversely the further away it is the longer the ground wire would need to be which will again start to bring the frequency down.

Also don't use LEDs for testing telluric output!

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    The whole point is indeed to induce energy into the ground wire but that energy should be the 3,2MHz from my Tesla coil.

Somehow I am coupling energy into the ground wire from the primary coil bypassing the secondary coil. I can think of the primary capacitive inducing energy into the groundplane and s you said coupling into the wire that goes to the groundplane. Perhaps I need to place the coil higher? It is now 30cm above the groundplane. I can do some optimisation with the wires there.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Now I do not think that the ground wire could cause a rise in frequency because the wave is generated starting from the primary up in to the secondary coil.
    It does. The wire has inductance and capacitance, and the wave doesn't simply propagate within the coil windings as if the the earthing wire is an impenetrable barrier, if it did then there would be no possibility of transmitting anything into the earth.

Ideally it should be a strip/strap and not a wire to minimise the inductance.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    I think I found out a bit better what was going on. I had this frequency rise again and found out that the radiation was strongest outside the house and that explains why opening the door was an influence. Well turns out the earth connection acts like an antenne. If the power goes up the earth antenne takes over and the Tesla produces less. Than I can completely open the cap for the pi filter and go for a much higher frequency probable determined by the pi filter in combination with the grounding wire.

By optimising with lower power and a better earth connection the whole thing works normal again

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    All I know that I have had these resonance changes while I checked the sinus from the generator yet restarting the generator seemed to fix it. I also had them while I checked the earth connection that seemed good yet moving the earth connection seemed to fix it. Also Opening the door seemed to fix it and that seemed because the ground wire was moved that way.
    Now I do not think that the ground wire could cause a rise in frequency because the wave is generated starting from the primary up in to the secondary coil. The ground wire is under the point where the wave is generated. When I use a rope analogy it would be like the hand is somewhere in the middle of the rope making the wave upward and the ground wire is below the hand. Most of the hand energy goes upward and is reflected at the hand and some of it goed through that point into the ground. So the length of the ground wire should not influence the resonance frequency I think.
    Than what does? It is still not understood by me. Perhaps a ley line is pulled in? Resonating at a nearby frequency? Would explain the birds but I don't know I will be looking for other explanations. Probable something stupid. I will report back.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Non-Electromagnetic Lines of the Earth

Now to the bird. They are believed to navigate on Leylines. I hope that translates right. Leylines are lines that transport the radiation from the sun across the earth but not the light, the ordening part. Something very like telluric currents I suspect. Possible they are man made lines in the middle ages. Now perhaps I am dragging a Leyline into my house through the antenne? Perhaps works better depending on ground conditions. Don't know but be aware of the possibility when you experiment
    Ley-lines, Earth magnetic lines, Vril, natural Telluric Currents or in general “Non-Electromagnetic Lines of the Earth” could possibly be manipulated or influenced by these TMT devices once they are properly grounded. It may be a beneficial influence or perhaps less so. This is something to be very mindful of as experimenters. - It may be found a TMT may attract Ley-lines over time and connect to them, like an organic growth. It may be found a TMT wound in the opposite direction repel Ley-lines(?) It may also depend if there are any significant natural Ley-lines nearby.

So do Monopole TMT telluric outputs affect these natural non-electromagnetic lines of the Earth in some manner? – A possibility.

Here is opening for more extensive research & study for sure.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Tried a simple ladder with gold coated wire. The coil 'feels' much better and some of the radiation is going into my audio system and the music gets better a lot.

btw also had the frequency shift again and it was caused by the groundwire. This wire adds to the total secondary coil so when it is missing the frequency rises. Or it is the frequency generator because switching on and of fixed it now.
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 05-17-2014, 05:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    It is a nice learning RF road this coil design
    Exactly! That seems to be the point people are missing when they complain at not being handed a ready made design.

About this optimisation I have a question. Does the extra coil do the same thing as using a power amplifier that is producing a lot of energy does like Polakowski's transmitter? Or does the extra coil do it in a better way? I mean in Polakowski's experiment could he have uses extra coils to make it even stronger?
    The extra coil raises the potential which seems to result in a much improved output for the same input power. As far as lighting filament bulbs with a single wire for example, there is a lot more light produced by the higher potential through using the extra coil despite the fact that the power input remains the same as it was without the extra coil.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    You are right now that I matched the impedance of the tubes with the coil I should also match it to the impedance of the cable so I have to make a ladder 300 Ohm or so.

I also have to make some accurate measurements of the impedance of the coil and the tube driver. I more or less guessed them and that turns out reasonable well but there is room for optimisation. Think I will use a known resistance and measure the voltage over the coil with and without the resistance.

It is a nice learning RF road this coil design

Leave a comment:

• mikrovolt
    replied
    I was going to suggest using bird ladder between components.
    Bird is the word.

As you work through the system you want test points to show waveform.
    This extra detail is in respect to reducing unwanted effects. Chop 22 inches of rg-58 for connecting components. later you can install a dedicated exciter.
    Show me a really good oscillator and It will be the makings of a really good amplifier. So it is done in stages. You can decide to use parallel or series tank
    circuit. I lean toward series tank at this point using open system or coupling.
    There are negative resistances found at most stages. ref Gabriel Kron 1945.

The tendency for the reaction coil to shift to various frequencies is most likely hand capacitance, local fm stations and working on the floor.

I would like to focus back on post 70 where Eric had previously asked why
    AM transmitter had connection point between reaction coil and the extra coil.
    He also talked about mag amps and iron loss when working outside the BH curve and time loop. Here it is. here it is.

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...tml#post204150

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    When you skip to 3:08 in this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Eric explains that when you have a Tesla coil that has the capacitance and the inductance energy equal in resonance than you have a monopolar situation where the upper end is grounded into counterspace through the electric field and the lower end is going into the earth.

That explains it all pretty well

The rest is optimisation.

About this optimisation I have a question. Does the extra coil do the same thing as using a power amplifier that is producing a lot of energy does like Polakowski's transmitter? Or does the extra coil do it in a better way? I mean in Polakowski's experiment could he have uses extra coils to make it even stronger?
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 05-16-2014, 10:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X