X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by techzombie View Post
    Following this thread is maddening.

Seems everyone is going along their own path with no indication of what is being worked on, no larger group effort focused on a simple replicated project.

Dollard Tech needs a stepping stone to be embraced by the young masses. I propose some core folks on here get together and present a little project. First let's agree on something that would #1 any teenager could do #2 be "cool" enough to get people excited and #3 not raise any eye brows.

Lets just start listening ideas. we can call it PROJECT Dollard Presents

here are some examples

1. a little transmitter and receiver for longitudinal radio that can be built for under $100 bucks and transmit radio signals in a way that modern transverse tech cannot. maybe even enough power to light a bulb at the other end.. a mile or so?

2. the experiment where Eric creates the theory of creation in a bulb... can we scale this down to a coca cola bottle? This persian guy keshe was doing something like this was a coca cola plastic bottle but it sucked and he seems like a fraud to me, we can do better!

Everyone please chime in and contribute here. Movements need good marketing to survive and that is my speciality. I wrote the short dollard bio and setup the fundrasier. Please chip in ideas. all of us working alone in the dark for a 100 years won't equal one minute of us working together.
    (begin rant)
    Exactly.

A relatively easy do-it-yourself transmitter would be nice for people to try, people will appreciate some organized info & how-to's.
    Have been trying to look at this stuff since my teenager years (soon to be 22) and I had to search a lot, there is much information to filter out which I assume makes it hard for less dedicated people/beginners to find out about this stuff.

Can't do creation in a cola bottle; don't drink no soda. - Sure, using readily availible thing is the way to go.

As far as I can see from my surroundings, people fail to see why they should care/have any interest in what's going on here, for example, because they learn much at school & think everything is just fine. Even more so when teachers avoid the difficult questions and avoid going deeper into the physics of things. There is no mention of Tesla, Alexanderson, Steinmetz, no mention of special cases in electricity/physics, no anamolies. Nothing to spark that extra interest and inspiration.

If it's of any help; I for one would really like to embrace mr. Dollard but am knee deep in studying the basics of AC electricity (+electronics, programming) & have little time to focus on all the fun here. (automation engineering)
    We are more or less learning simplified & linear (approximated) models on almost everything we work with. As soon-to-be engineers we don't get to the bottom of things, every model is simply to be accepted and used without many questions. The geometry of things seems to be irrelevant, the time domain however, is.
    - And yet most of us are having a more than enough to wrap our heads around, including myself.

Though I realize the math is a core subject in what mr. Dollard is working with (Steinmetz for example), that is also a subject I struggle with as I never manage to catch up, and in today's world all we are supposed to catch up to is mainstream stuff.
    Unless the young guys & gals are math prodigies/geniuses with lots of spare time, no one will really dig deep into Dollard's work and DO.
    In the end we are scoffed as "only crackpots".

I would love to DO but lack space and companions with as much interest in this as myself.
    (end rant

Very nice website you have set up, by the way. It is nice to see someone help like that.
    Busy people need to be spoonfed and taught in baby steps the bare bones to understand and learn. Only truth (working things) will yield results.
    Last edited by Stator; 03-02-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stator View Post
      (begin rant)
      Exactly.

A relatively easy do-it-yourself transmitter would be nice for people to try, people will appreciate some organized info & how-to's.
      Have been trying to look at this stuff since my teenager years (soon to be 22) and I had to search a lot, there is much information to filter out which I assume makes it hard for less dedicated people/beginners to find out about this stuff.

Can't do creation in a cola bottle; don't drink no soda. - Sure, using readily availible thing is the way to go.

As far as I can see from my surroundings, people fail to see why they should care/have any interest in what's going on here, for example, because they learn much at school & think everything is just fine. Even more so when teachers avoid the difficult questions and avoid going deeper into the physics of things. There is no mention of Tesla, Alexanderson, Steinmetz, no mention of special cases in electricity/physics, no anamolies. Nothing to spark that extra interest and inspiration.

If it's of any help; I for one would really like to embrace mr. Dollard but am knee deep in studying the basics of AC electricity (+electronics, programming) & have little time to focus on all the fun here. (automation engineering)
      We are more or less learning simplified & linear (approximated) models on almost everything we work with. As soon-to-be engineers we don't get to the bottom of things, every model is simply to be accepted and used without many questions. The geometry of things seems to be irrelevant, the time domain however, is.
      - And yet most of us are having a more than enough to wrap our heads around, including myself.

Though I realize the math is a core subject in what mr. Dollard is working with (Steinmetz for example), that is also a subject I struggle with as I never manage to catch up, and in today's world all we are supposed to catch up to is mainstream stuff.
      Unless the young guys & gals are math prodigies/geniuses with lots of spare time, no one will really dig deep into Dollard's work and DO.
      In the end we are scoffed as "only crackpots".

I would love to DO but lack space and companions with as much interest in this as myself.
      (end rant

Very nice website you have set up, by the way. It is nice to see someone help like that.
      Busy people need to be spoonfed and taught in baby steps the bare bones to understand and learn. Only truth (working things) will yield results.

yup...

No leadership, all the young geniuses bailed. When I get some free time I am going to start experimenting. Might as well. Perhaps someone completely ignorant can put something together for the masses, God willing.
      Last edited by techzombie; 03-02-2013, 08:59 PM.
      Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Eric Dollard on Tesla Wireless Technology

I found this interesting audio by Eric Dollard on Tesla's wireless technology.

Eric Dollard on Tesla Wireless Technology Interview - YouTube

Cheers

Comment

• Talking To The Birds/Tesla basics

Hello Arto,
          Where can I buy your book - 'Talking To The Birds'?

The Tesla Wireless Power Transeiver | Artojh's Renderings

Thankyou for the URL above and will digest and see you also have some other interesting material there which I am going through.

Have noticed that both Gary Peterson and your Secondary coils do not have a 62% spacing between turns and this bothers me as the result will NOT be a true 'Tesla Magnifying Coil' from what my own bench work will testify to.

I take you back to Energetic Forum 'Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?' Forum Post 947 Page 32:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ollard-32.html

Eric has presented a huge amount of material and is difficult to fully digest but can see that some are not sticking to the basics here as my own efforts are confirming.

Still working with power supplies here as I underestimated power requirements with Eric's 'Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator' and now have separate vintage Radio transformers in place for filaments and variable HT.

Is real fun working with a transformer that has 11 wires sticking out and you have no real idea of which one is what and 240 volts floating around the place - measuring ohms helps and a Variac.

Smokey

Comment

• More verification of Eric's claims. Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light | ExtremeTech

Comment

• Basic Coil

Hi David,
              Thanks for checking out my preliminary design, I thought the best way to get people to experiment with a basic system would be to release a build-able plan so those who are capable have no excuses for not pushing forward with the ideas of Tesla. As for the secondary coil spacing, yes you are correct, 62%(61.8034% accurate as Phi)spacing would be optimal for a highly efficient secondary resonator, this would only involve a thin(0.386mm) fishing line between turns. The spacing posted on my blog is 8.36%, which is bare copper+insulation.

The calculation:
              100 x ( 1 - ( Number of Turns x Bare wire diameter / Coil height ))= percentage of space to wire

Current

1100.22 x 0.7239 / 869.1 = 0.9164
              ( 1 - 0.9164 ) x 100 = 8.3593 %
              0.7239 x 0.08353 = 0.060513 mm

Projected

1100.22 x 0.7239 / 2085.1 = 0.38015
              ( 1 - 0.38015 ) x 100 = 61.8025 %
              0.7239 x 0.618025 = 0.447389 mm

With Fishing Line adding spacing between turns:

44.73780 - 0.060513 = 0.386875 mm nylon cord

As you can see this increases the height by adding 1216 mm which is not really a problem except the H/D is now a lot larger, this would be a great place for the builders to begin optimization.

As it stands the design is very adaptable to the home builder. If I were to optimize and redesign, the secondary should be shorter, the diameter much larger(squaring= max inductance), this would not be a simple PVC testing unit, it would end up the sizes that had Tesla designed. As I stated in my
              blog "All the pipe sizes are standard PVC drain pipe and should be available, remember this is only a preliminarily draft design, not all the parameters have been analyzed for optimal use." .

In my design release I haven’t concerned myself too much with super efficiency as much as being utilitarian, universal, cheap, affordable and making it a useful tool in the hands of those who like to venture into the rich etheric unknown that 100 years of dogmatic preaching and holding science captive by The Church of Theoretical Einsteiners and their followers had tried to make the knowledge of the Ether desolate and hide what is a natural dielectric conduction process. The longitudinal waves that Tesla made use of were the natural electrical activity that occurs in all of nature, something we can intuitively understand without a blackboard full of equations.

Regards Arto

Comment

• Projects to build

Arto,
                Thankyou for that.
                Your scribing is so well done and just like your music - no discordance?
                This is in response to the plea from 'techzombie' and 'Stator' for an easy to build transmitter replicating the 'Tesla Magnifying Transmitter' but will not fit the bill, unfortunately.
                Little concept of what is required by those asking the questions.
                Many hours of benchwork required and lots of bits or 'stuff' to make it all happen.

People behind keyboards want a schematic that will give them a 'free energy' where all the hard yards are already completed and all they have to do is build - sorry - that will not happen that way.
                It has taken me 10 years to collect all that 'stuff' required like a Bower Bird and it is only now that I have true direction and it is of my own making influenced now only by brilliant people.

What is so difficult about all of this, is the filtering you go through down the track to eliminate what is not required as too much of the information is plaguerised without the author actually doing any of the work of creating 'facts' but only sitting from behind a keyboard working with words.
                What is now a problem to me is that I now have about 5 projects on the bench and all with possibilities and a litttle of these are from my own understanding of how it all works but then again I do have brilliant people to thank for some of the real ideas in the first instance.

To the askers of questions:
                What do you do best and that's what you should adhere to.
                My apologies if the truth hurts in anyway.

Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator:
                Disappointed here as I am having problems now with Eric's 'TTPG'.
                My 600volt DC HT is disappearing down a 'black hole and not sure I understand why and have failed so far to even trigger the 2020 thyratron but working on it.
                Haven't got my brain around what Eric is doing here with the HT on one plate of the 5R4GYB and the other through a small 100 ohm 5W resistance to ground and part reason for building to understand the reasoning.
                I am pulsing initially into a 50 ohm, 130 Watt dummy load to give me some idea of what to expect when connected to the TMT.
                Reason why I refurbished the Yaesu FT-901D Transceiver (beautiful machine) to give me some idea about requirements for actual transmitting or at least a refresher course coming from an old Tube RF Engineer.
                Also gives me something to use the Morse Key on.

Cosmic Ray Detector:
                Have set up a small test with the Geiger/Mueller Tube where large Germanium diodes (CV2290) have been connected to each end into a .01uF capacitor to see if any charge is available and there is none as detected by two wet fingers.
                Will do the same with Photocells as they have a layer of Caesium on a Silver Oxide or Antimony base and Cosmic Rays may be able to excite the Caesium into a charge state.
                If this works will try the various 'S' states for the best combination as this will help with the Moray replication as well.
                So Eric's 'Receptor' requires an outside connection and is not capable of self generation and this now connects with either an antenna of sorts or a 'Radiant Energy Tube' or Moray's detector or a good ground connection.
                The other problem I have here in direct contrast with Eric's locations are that I am coastal Wet and not desert Dry and humidity may be stealing any charge I can generate.

Smokey
                Last edited by David G Dawson; 03-15-2013, 04:12 AM. Reason: Direction

Comment

• Conceptualized System

Thanks David, I have more files relating to my Blog which I will write later. All my material I release is only to clarify concepts so we can have a clear mind on how these things should operate. The Ether has not been clearly engineered, as I can see by history it has either been ignored, dismissed or the discussion has misled. I hope in these 2 diagrams, there might be some conceptualization of the analogy that Tesla had conveyed to my understanding 30 years ago.

Please gratefully use my diagrams freely, if you choose to donate that is fine. All my work is a compilation of about 50 hand written and drawn research books, and thousands of A4/A3 loose sheets. My wife calls them paper mountains, some of these are the notes that will compile to my latest book. I am close to finishing my work, and might release a draft version on Scribed, I might even include half the book as scanned copies of my notes to save a lot of reworking. Regards Arto

Comment

• Gustave Le Bon 'Synthetic Radioactivity'

Books that Eric says we should read from Gustave Le Bon.
                    Gave the URL for the 'Evolution' earlier but now have the important one in 'Matter' which is also called 'Synthetic Radioactivity'.

Evolution Of Forces:

http://ia600408.us.archive.org/3/ite...4031172103.pdf

Evolution Of Matter (Synthetic Radioactivity):

http://ia600402.us.archive.org/4/ite...00legggoog.pdf

This is the book mentioned by William Lyne as being one that the FBI cleared out of all public and private libraries of the US in 1942 which Dr Thomas Henry Moray was seeking but irrespectively managed to coerce three copies for his own personal use:

http://fedgeno.com/documents/william...nsmutation.pdf

Gustave Le Bon - Heretical Builders

Smokey

Comment

• Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator

Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator:
                      Review of what has been supplied by Eric:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ollard-21.html

From Fig 8-40 - the 'Charging reactor' is the 10 Henry Choke - one side of the 5R4GYB is the 'Charging diode' and the other side is the 'Shunt diode'.
                      The 'NET' to answer one of my own questions to Eric, is the PFN 'Pulse Forming NETwork'.
                      I am delinquent in NOT absorbing all the information that was supplied fully but was excited as to my other projects where this would also accomodate a downconversion problem.
                      More Haste, less Speed.
                      Have now printed out the available data from the MIT Radiation Lab Series V5 and in particular Part II and pages 200 to 207 which is a basic conclusion of the Guillemin theory and this on top of what Eric initially provided.
                      Table 6.2 on page 202 gives the values of L and C for a five section pulse forming network which I will now be working on.
                      Still do not have a resolve for the disappearing HT but now that I understand the circuit more fully may now be able to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Smokey

Comment

• There are several things that Eric stated which are very unique and I thought very important. At least to me.
                        He called Tesla 'Frankestein' and once said that Tesla had a plan to 'lit up the skies'...Eric Dollard is the best critic of Tesla's work. I agree with him! In many ways, Tesla failed. He, like many other scientists, did not understand the social surroundings that well. Simply, he did not know enough about the human kind he wanted to help. He was used by banks and corporations, by evil people. And he let it happen. He even asked for their help.
                        Another thing that Eric talks about and is rarely mentioned here is that he considers current technology horrible and that includes digital technology. I had some ideas about that but when I read his statements about it I just thought "he is right!". No matter how many times he said this, his current helpers are ignoring what he said and they are dragging him into the digital world, with new 'sites', PayPal, 'facebook' and other miserable forms of communication. I know everyone means well but I have a bad feeling about the whole process. First of, does everyone really have an illusion that the dark forces will simply let anyone develop anything meaningful and post that on their digital network called "Internet". You have to be really naive to believe so. The way it works is - the larger the community is, the more agents will infiltrate. Inevitable. That is how the system works. There is no way to stop that. The more successful Eric and others are the more problems will appear seemingly "from nowhere", masked as something else.
                        The whole project is completely naive and shows very poor understanding of the opposing forces.
                        I have learned a lot from Eric even though my understanding of electricity is basic. But, I know the SYSTEM, I know the manipulation techniques, I know a lot about the enemy. The whole situation is as if we are chatting in prison, while the officials are listening to every word we say. How can we then make anything to escape from prison?
                        But, even though I am aware of all this, I can't help but enjoying the whole project, very much! I believe that 'educating the masses' is not possible. I don't think that doing anything for 'human kind' will take anybody anywhere. Just saying something like that sounds wrong doesn't it? Who are you to claim that you want to "help human kind". Do you think you know what human kind wants? Do you think you are the one(s) who can give them that? Really? Tesla had the same idea...he failed miserably. He created totally opposite effect - enslaved the humans with bad energy.
                        How dare you (we) even say something like that?

In my opinion, we can only be humble, modest and happy that we are able to understand some concepts of the nature, to feel the true life, maybe touch some of the eternity, the depth of how it all actually IS. But giving lessons about the truth through this crooked media is simply wrong. It leads nowhere. Only, I don't know of any other way...so I enjoy the prison talk, just like everyone else.

Don't mind my harsh words. I consider Dollard the greatest living scientist (if my opinion matters) and people around him a classy group. I just feel that the true realistic approach is much more sobering than most of us want to know.

One more thing, a very important one. We are slaves. In many ways. We are slaves of this reality ("physical" as they call it). Some people, like Tesla, Dollard and many others, have more touch with forces outside of our physical cage. But, if you look carefully at their faces, such people are like fading "McFly" in "Back To the Future", the more they know about the great secrets of the Universe, the less they belong to our society. It almost seems that one cannot KNOW and BE human at the same time. If you KNOW...you are stepping away from the "reality" that most of (us) the others live and THERE IS NO WAY BACK. Remember the concept that Tesla did not figure out anything, it was simply "given" to him. Tesla tried to spread his knowledge mostly through paper (made of cut trees) and we are trying to spread it by using "digital" technology that runs by burning coal. It simply cannot work.
                        Last edited by Ras; 03-17-2013, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ras View Post
                          There are several things that Eric stated which are very unique and I thought very important. At least to me.
                          He called Tesla 'Frankestein' and once said that Tesla had a plan to 'lit up the skies'...Eric Dollard is the best critic of Tesla's work. I agree with him! In many ways, Tesla failed. He, like many other scientists, did not understand the social surroundings that well. Simply, he did not know enough about the human kind he wanted to help. He was used by banks and corporations, by evil people. And he let it happen. He even asked for their help.
                          Another thing that Eric talks about and is rarely mentioned here is that he considers current technology horrible and that includes digital technology. I had some ideas about that but when I read his statements about it I just thought "he is right!". No matter how many times he said this, his current helpers are ignoring what he said and they are dragging him into the digital world, with new 'sites', PayPal, 'facebook' and other miserable forms of communication. I know everyone means well but I have a bad feeling about the whole process. First of, does everyone really have an illusion that the dark forces will simply let anyone develop anything meaningful and post that on their digital network called "Internet". You have to be really naive to believe so. The way it works is - the larger the community is, the more agents will infiltrate. Inevitable. That is how the system works. There is no way to stop that. The more successful Eric and others are the more problems will appear seemingly "from nowhere", masked as something else.
                          The whole project is completely naive and shows very poor understanding of the opposing forces.
                          I have learned a lot from Eric even though my understanding of electricity is basic. But, I know the SYSTEM, I know the manipulation techniques, I know a lot about the enemy. The whole situation is as if we are chatting in prison, while the officials are listening to every word we say. How can we then make anything to escape from prison?
                          But, even though I am aware of all this, I can't help but enjoying the whole project, very much! I believe that 'educating the masses' is not possible. I don't think that doing anything for 'human kind' will take anybody anywhere. Just saying something like that sounds wrong doesn't it? Who are you to claim that you want to "help human kind". Do you think you know what human kind wants? Do you think you are the one(s) who can give them that? Really? Tesla had the same idea...he failed miserably. He created totally opposite effect - enslaved the humans with bad energy.
                          How dare you (we) even say something like that?

In my opinion, we can only be humble, modest and happy that we are able to understand some concepts of the nature, to feel the true life, maybe touch some of the eternity, the depth of how it all actually IS. But giving lessons about the truth through this crooked media is simply wrong. It leads nowhere. Only, I don't know of any other way...so I enjoy the prison talk, just like everyone else.

Don't mind my harsh words. I consider Dollard the greatest living scientist (if my opinion matters) and people around him a classy group. I just feel that the true realistic approach is much more sobering than most of us want to know.

One more thing, a very important one. We are slaves. In many ways. We are slaves of this reality ("physical" as they call it). Some people, like Tesla, Dollard and many others, have more touch with forces outside of our physical cage. But, if you look carefully at their faces, such people are like fading "McFly" in "Back To the Future", the more they know about the great secrets of the Universe, the less they belong to our society. It almost seems that one cannot KNOW and BE human at the same time. If you KNOW...you are stepping away from the "reality" that most of (us) the others live and THERE IS NO WAY BACK. Remember the concept that Tesla did not figure out anything, it was simply "given" to him. Tesla tried to spread his knowledge mostly through paper (made of cut trees) and we are trying to spread it by using "digital" technology that runs by burning coal. It simply cannot work.
                          Ras,

If you have a better idea on how to be EFFECTIVE in spreading the news of Eric Dollard and getting donations for furthering his research, do tell. These are the tools available to us in this society. Sure, everything is being 'listened' to but it is a double edged sword because we the people are having the benefit of 'listening' too. An informed populace is a powerful populace.

Dave

Comment

• Nice haircut Eric!

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                            Ras,

If you have a better idea on how to be EFFECTIVE in spreading the news of Eric Dollard and getting donations for furthering his research, do tell. These are the tools available to us in this society. Sure, everything is being 'listened' to but it is a double edged sword because we the people are having the benefit of 'listening' too. An informed populace is a powerful populace.

Dave
                            Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

In reference to the latest update (above link).

It is really good to see all of this work happening, i'm sure the donation of gear (glom) apart from the cash helps with the set-up process with the lab. Watching the video of it all coming together is really impressive & exciting to see.

Good to hear about the 'commando mission' and retrieving one of the lost treasures. Let's hope the other two can be purged out as well - good luck.

What is impressive is that this whole thing came together, pretty much via this forum and those who felt it was their calling to DO SOMETHING, which turned the cogs to make it all happen. Be a little bit proud I think! - However I'd say there are more challenges ahead!

Most of all I hope that Eric is going okay these days, his spirits lifted a little bit from all of this.

Gotta love this photo!

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Eric Dollard, June 30th

I will post what the presentation will be later on. I apologize but I won't be able to respond to messages asking me ahead of time. Seats are filling up faster than last year so if you want to come see Eric speak, register now. I won't send an announcement that Eric is coming to the conference until tomorrow or Tuesday so this gives all of you that follow Eric's work a chance to come see Eric in person. Quite a few of you have messaged me telling me that you want to come if Eric is speaking - now is your chance. Click the graphic and go register.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Amazing

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

I will post what the presentation will be later on. I apologize but I won't be able to respond to messages asking me ahead of time. Seats are filling up faster than last year so if you want to come see Eric speak, register now. I won't send an announcement that Eric is coming to the conference until tomorrow or Tuesday so this gives all of you that follow Eric's work a chance to come see Eric in person. Quite a few of you have messaged me telling me that you want to come if Eric is speaking - now is your chance. Click the graphic and go register.
                                Hello Aaron.

Wow this is great news Aaron!

Yes, some time ago you asked the forum for ideas or presenters who we would like to see at a technology / science conference. I said I’d love to see Eric Dollard. – This lead to some slightly heated discussion that arose from all of that. - Although little did I know of the complex difficulties involved with it all.

Indeed this upcoming conference would be well worth traveling to from overseas and it would be a dream of mine to attend and see the living legend Eric Dollard giving a national presentation, not seen in 15 years as you say. I'm sure he will receive a standing ovation upon entry.

I wish you all (and Eric) every success for the conference, I’m not sure how you (they) managed to do it but with Lindemann, Bedini & Dollard all under one roof, WOW what an amazing event it will be!

If I can find some way of attending the conference, I will.

Regards.
                                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Working...
                                X