X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
    Hi:
    In the past I had a chance to read all of Eric's post on this forum. Speaking for myself, I would not mined to pay money for a hard copy of compilation of all his past posts on this forum. It is much easier to have all the material together than constantly searching for them in the threads. Publishing a hard copy would also provide some continued support for Eric. Any thoughts on this matter, Nhopa.
    Hey Nhopa,

I am already on it. Since I have a day job and personal responsibilities to tend to, it may take longer than expected to get a full version published. But I recently spent a lot of time going thru Eric's beginning posts and adding Latex equations to all of the verbal descriptions. There was a point where Eric asked me to start using the Latex format but everything before that was written out in words. I have mailed a copy of his intitial writings that included the latex up to the "Telegraph Equation Finale" to Eric to review. (To make sure the t's and T's were all correct among other things) Once I receive an edited version, it will go out to all of the donors from the campaign that donated under the "Eric's New Book" perk.

I have inserted the Latex equations into every transmission between the Telegraph Finale and the first post that originally had Latex in it. However, it may take me some time to tidy it up and get it sent off. Once the edited version of that is received from Eric, it is a matter of copying, pasting and proofreading.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
      Hi:
      In the past I had a chance to read all of Eric's post on this forum. Speaking for myself, I would not mined to pay money for a hard copy of compilation of all his past posts on this forum. It is much easier to have all the material together than constantly searching for them in the threads. Publishing a hard copy would also provide some continued support for Eric. Any thoughts on this matter, Nhopa.
      Eric Dollard | Gestalt Reality

All of erics posts collected by a very helpful Gestalt

Comment

• Clarifications about the TMT secondary/extra coil

Hello. Today I read the TMT/Eric Dollard Coil Types Compendium and I have some questions.

I.

There are two source of equations - scanned version of some book and hand-written version.

In the scanned version:
        1. Eq. 4 is different - C0 = (8 / pi) * C
        In the hand-written version it is: C0 = (8 / pi^2) * C
        2. Eq. 6 is in meters/sec, not inch/sec
        3. From (2) or Eq. 6 it seems that in V0 = Vc nu [m/s], not [inch/s]
        In the scanned version there is additional formula, which may derive the result in [inch/s], but in the hand-written version there is only (f. 8) u = nu * v [inch/s] which is incorrect because v is in [m/s].
        4. In formula 12 I assume that R0 is the ohmic resistance of the secondary.

II.

Can you clarify the difference between TMT/EPD/CRI coils?
        TMT should be the original type of transformer (as in the patent drawing)
        EPD should be the Eric Dollard flat type coil?
        CRI ?!

III. (the most important question)

Can you point me to some posts about the secondary + extra coil? I don't understand how the extra coil should be calculated and connected to the secondary.

Thanks!

Comment

• Energy synthesis no more !?

Eric Quote: From David G Dawson post.
          "I will say here and now that no "Free Energy Fuse Box" exists, forget it. I regard Energy Synthesis as a purely mathematical idea only. I cannot provide you with Free Energy, and it would only burn up the Earth anyway. Forget the concept of Energy, throw it over the side with Bin Laden, let them rest on the bottom together as Imaginaries. Energy is obsolete".

So after many years speaking about machine such as (Chris Carson Rotary electrostatic machine) who died after completing the unit show here by Peter. Parametric variation of L or C, Reactance machine, Steinmetz and a lot of that, it's finally over !!! LOL
          So the 108% generator never existed also, mag-amp variable L too !?
          Variable reluctance don't work too.
          Have you received pressure to tell us that or what !?

What's going on, my support was about for all that !
          Energy is obsolete if you want to go back in the Dark-Age...
          SRM.

Comment

• My thoughts are with SchubertReijiMaigo, SRM.

I wouldn't say I'm angry, more than anything I'm confused.

The 5 years I spent trying to help Eric by getting his work known and even writing no less a book, a rap track and relentlessly supporting the campaign. I am repaid with this.

I will not say what has happened, I do not know how much Eric is involved with it. I am appalled, lets put it that way. Appalled.

Exactly my thoughts - The dark Age is coming - Eric is right. The dark age is coming. The Carson Rotary Electrostatic convertor and the myriad of other electrical synthesis installations are gone.

They never existed, shutup f off, dont come back - is akin to what I have been told and the way I have been treated.
            I say that is N.F.G.

Best Wishes,
            A

PS: (Important) I don't know what Eric knows, but it was pretty heavy handed what was done in response to apparently things I'm "not allowed to talk about". Again, don't know how much Eric Dollard knows about how me and a certain other were treated. But it is wrong.
            Last edited by 7redorbs; 02-21-2013, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post
              My thoughts are with SchubertReijiMaigo, SRM.

The 5 years I spent trying to help Eric by getting his work known and even writing no less a book, a rap track and relentlessly supporting the campaign. I am repaid with this.

I will not say what has happened, I do not know how much Eric is involved with it. I am appalled, lets put it that way. Appalled.

Exactly my thoughts - The dark Age is coming - Eric is right. The dark age is coming. The Carson Rotary Electrostatic convertor and the myriad of other electrical synthesis installations are gone.

They never existed, shutup f off, dont come back - is akin to what I have been told and the way I have been treated.

I say that is N.F.G.

Best Wishes,
              A
              What are you implying here? I am certainly not under the impression that the path Eric has laid out has suddenly become useless.

Comment

• Lets remember that Eric has shown it to be possible to take energy from environment. There is, however, no quick fix. The black box isnt going to happen until we work through prototypes and a lot of testing.

I'd personally enjoy a schematic for the one free energy device he does still use. Its what runs the radio in his car. Its basically a Tesla Switch, flipping capacitors from parallel to series. It doesn't go overunity all the time but it does. Thats my favorite example of parameter variation that he's explained with formulas to boot.

Lets focus on getting Eric a lab and encouraging him to continue summing up his research. What he decides to pursue will surely benefit us all. I know Eric could help us rebuild other inventor's devices, but we can do that ourselves if need to. Eric has much more to show us if he has a place to experiment. I hope he chooses find hope for the human race. I hope he decides to make "blackbox". For now i just want to repay him for all that he's already given us.

I guess what i'm trying to say is its up to us to do what we can. Eric may not want to make energy free but if he can we can and no matter what he says now, he's already shown us we can!

Comment

• Cosmic Ray Detector

Eric,
                  Cosmic Ray Detector:
                  Have completed the 'CRD' unit to your specifications, including the modifications.
                  However, after completing the 0A4G tesing also as per your instructions, I have come to a conclusion that it is going to be difficult to achieve the required voltage to fire the 'starter anode' using the 'Receptors' as you have detailed.
                  Have used both the large 21" Geiger/Mueller Tube and an 868 (918 similar) Photocell but not achieving any voltage of significance.
                  The lowest voltage required to fire Argon is stated as 55volts in a Sylvania data sheet but my tests showeds about 90 volts as being a requirement for 1 second repetitive pulsing - my set criteria.

You continue to say Neon is the gas in the 0A4G but is Argon as I have displayed at the Tester and would appreciate some assistance here to complete the project to finality as a working EP Dollard device.
                  Thankyou.

Crystal Set Initiative (CSI):
                  Started with power up using the 'Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator' (TTPG) and then realised that I needed to separate the Filaments from the HT so doing some modifications there as I originally did not have the ideal Transformers in place which I now have out of vintage Radios.
                  So am now building a separate supply just for the Filaments and added a switch for applying the HT.
                  Filaments need to warm sufficiently before applying HT for both safety and longevity.

Jerry Bales hyperfine Hydrogen frequency Tubes:
                  All set to go - another 'free energy' device!
                  Waiting for inclement Weather to abate as this is day 11 of off/on rain and still not looking to clear for some time but this is one of our wettest months.
                  I don't get too excited about some of the devices I build but this one is pretty much at the top of the list in excitement value as I can see a result and I can also see how to tap that energy.
                  The only problem I have is how to make it smaller to fit into a small 'Ark Of The Covenant' box but working on that now.
                  Can you see where we are going here?
                  Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by kaloyan View Post
                    In the scanned version:
                    1. Eq. 4 is different - C0 = (8 / pi) * C
                    In the hand-written version it is: C0 = (8 / pi^2) * C
                    Effective capacitance for sine quarter wave distribution
                    By Steinmetz = (2/Pi)*C
                    By Miller = (8/Pi^2)*C

The scanned version isn't necessary, I just put it there for reference, but you will need data from Table 1 and 2. It's best to study the given calculated results to see how the calculations apply and to test to see whether you end up with the same results.

On the coil types, basically it refers to the 3 coil setup as opposed to two coils.

EPD = CRI
                    CRI = Crystal Radio Initiative (also called CSI by some, and I've used that term in the past)

This to distinguish the design calculations given by Eric from the actual Colorado Springs (TMT) coil/dimensions, as there are differences.

You can connect the extra coil whichever way you like for experimenting (see Colorado Springs Notes), but Tesla's "final" setup had the extra coil connected in series with the secondary.

As for extra coil calculation, you're on your own there Eric's Tentative calculations are given in that thread, but this has been experimentally updated (see the notes in the thread), and there's no final verdict/solution. The theory was to achieve a Concatenated mode of resonance, but like Eric said no one even knows if this is possible and we will have to find out experimentally. The alternative is to have the extra coil work as a basic series inductance through scaling down the Colorado Springs coil(s) from Tesla's measurements. Information on how to do this is also given in the thread.
                    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Thoughts..

Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post
                      My thoughts are with SchubertReijiMaigo, SRM.

I say that is N.F.G.

Best Wishes,
                      A
                      These are my thoughts, I don't I really have a clue as to what Eric really thinks.

There are a lot of issues at present which I think Mr Dollard is struggling with. Some of these can be overcome & some wont be. The Indiegogo campaign and the internet 'viral movment' for Dollard is a double edged sword. It generates much interest in his work, theories and helps generate money towards the Indiegogo campaign. This all being very good, however the other edge of the sword a isn't so good for him, as it attracts more attention than he is really prepared for, or may even want. Next Coast to Coast AM, Project Camelot and others will be calling wanting to do interviews. He doesn't want an ant trail as he said.

Remember, living outside as he does for the past 24 years (!), with a distaste for 'Baby-lon' society, and wishing to avoid the public if possible, all this newly brought on attention probably has the coyotee just wanting to go and hide in a hole. I can imagine the Facebook thing has him really twitching and feeling uncomfortable. I thought as soon as I saw it, "Dollard doesn't do Facebook"!? - However for some this may be a good thing and may have been their first method of introduction to Dollards work.

Also I think he needs to be a little careful in how he publicly says he is spending the money from the Indiegogo campaign. For example, many would have donated under the assumption that all of the money was all going towards building a Wardencliffe-like-tower installation, and I'm sure some of it will. So if he says he's doing something else with it the cash, that may not go down so well. (I myself donated unconditionally, I don't care what he does with it). However if he just says it's going towards his 'research lab' which includes the TMT and 'everything else' all well and good.

As for the Energy Synthesis? It exists. Yes. - Remember the 8 commandmants given early on?

#2 - Replace the concept of “free energy” with the concept of energy synthesis, that is the synthesis of energy from its component parts. Nothing is free in the free world except the freedom to pay, that is the law. Stay out of trouble.

So I don't think Dollard wants the resonsibility of giving us Energy Synthesis, (ES) except for the mathamatics and perhaps some ideas on the methods of persuit. This part is up to us. Also I think it's a statement saying the TMT isn't nessasairly going to bring about ES. This is why further research is needed. Maybe it can when the TMT interacts with the telluric currents etc. It's the "Stay out of trouble" part that I think he is more concerned about.

It is true to some extent that we have propped up Eric to be some form of Modern Day Messiah. Of course he is not. Nor does he seek to be. He is though a very unique man, unique tallents, living outside, alone, outside of Babylon as such. From this view point one would see another side of humanity. I said somewhere, Eric Dollard is the "Modern Day Prophet of Electricity". While this does sound a little over the top, it is actually fairly accurate. - However no, Dollard isn't our Messiah! -A big difference!

However he is a prophet of sorts. The Wizard. Whether he likes it, believes it or not. It's just that he struggles to accept it and doesn't want it! I think for him, further time, thought, adjustment and as the money materializes, things will progress and sort themselves out. I hope so anyway. God has a plan for Eric, this is certain. So it's between Eric and God to figure out what it is.

I hope that my writting does not cause any insult or offence to anyone. If so I am sorry.

Hang in there everyone.
                      Last edited by Sputins; 02-22-2013, 04:20 AM. Reason: spelling
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                        These are my thoughts, I don't I really have a clue as to what Eric really thinks.

There are a lot of issues at present which I think Mr Dollard is struggling with. Some of these can be overcome & some wont be. The Indiegogo campaign and the internet 'viral movment' for Dollard is a double edged sword. It generates much interest in his work, theories and helps generate money towards the Indiegogo campaign. This all being very good, however the other edge of the sword a isn't so good for him, as it attracts more attention than he is really prepared for, or may even want. Next Coast to Coast AM, Project Camelot and others will be calling wanting to do interviews. He doesn't want an ant trail as he said.

Remember, living outside as he does for the past 24 years (!), with a distaste for 'Baby-lon' society, and wishing to avoid the public if possible, all this newly brought on attention probably has the coyotee just wanting to go and hide in a hole. I can imagine the Facebook thing has him really twitching and feeling uncomfortable. I thought as soon as I saw it, "Dollard doesn't do Facebook"!? - However for some this may be a good thing and may have been their first method of introduction to Dollards work.

Also I think he needs to be a little careful in how he publicly says he is spending the money from the Indiegogo campaign. For example, many would have donated under the assumption that all of the money was all going towards building a Wardencliffe-like-tower installation, and I'm sure some of it will. So if he says he's doing something else with it the cash, that may not go down so well. (I myself donated unconditionally, I don't care what he does with it). However if he just says it's going towards his 'research lab' which includes the TMT and 'everything else' all well and good.

As for the Energy Synthesis? It exists. Yes. - Remember the 8 commandmants given early on?

#2 - Replace the concept of “free energy” with the concept of energy synthesis, that is the synthesis of energy from its component parts. Nothing is free in the free world except the freedom to pay, that is the law. Stay out of trouble.

So I don't think Dollard wants the resonsibility of giving us Energy Synthesis, (ES) except for the mathamatics and perhaps some ideas on the methods of persuit. This part is up to us. Also I think it's a statement saying the TMT isn't nessasairly going to bring about ES. This is why further research is needed. Maybe it can when the TMT interacts with the telluric currents etc. It's the "Stay out of trouble" part that I think he is more concerned about.

It is true to some extent that we have propped up Eric to be some form of Modern Day Messiah. Of course he is not. Nor does he seek to be. He is though a very unique man, unique tallents, living outside, alone, outside of Babylon as such. From this view point one would see another side of humanity. I said somewhere, Eric Dollard is the "Modern Day Prophet of Electricity". While this does sound a little over the top, it is actually fairly accurate. - However no, Dollard isn't our Messiah! -A big difference!

However he is a prophet of sorts. The Wizard. Whether he likes it, believes it or not. It's just that he struggles to accept it and doesn't want it! I think for him, further time, thought, adjustment and as the money materializes, things will progress and sort themselves out. I hope so anyway. God has a plan for Eric, this is certain. So it's between Eric and God to figure out what it is.

I hope that my writting does not cause any insult or offence to anyone. If so I am sorry.

Hang in there everyone.
                        Yah I agree, sorry for the earlier reactionary comment. I certainly believe that Mr.Dollard has given us, or compiled, the theoretical tools(the math) necessary for Energy Synthesis, it's up to us to make it a engineering reality. Carry on all.

Comment

• Nearby Bolinas

Here is a link that shows someone having extreme difficulties near Bolinas CA
                          where justice does not prevail and people are forced to "seize and desist"
                          More than just the mis-use of law but also an evil force that again arises
                          from Point Reyes, a force from the dark side. The Marconi station incident
                          showed that locals became unreasonable as if possessed to expel disturbances
                          to the coastal panorama. The protectionism tends to lean toward real estate
                          investment rather than a reasonable oyster farming concern.

Oyster farm fight has many interested parties - latimes.com
                          Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-24-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Projects & Books

London Coil Full:
                            Eric expressed interest in this coil but was unaware that I had already built one.
                            The spark from this coil is decidedly different and played with it for some time and then put it away as I needed to review when I knew more about its characteristics.
                            Eric Quote: "No one could duplicate Tesla since they would not use his transformer. Failing in their efforst the Pendants then denounced Tesla!"

London Coil Apart:

Kenrad 24A Vacuum Tube 1927:
                            Close-up of the grid arrangement and for those who have studied Ed Gray may see a likeness to his Tube.

Multivibrators Split Reed:
                            For Eric's PP-18/AR Power Supply.
                            12 volt Split-reeds are like hen's teeth so looks like the Ferrocart on the RHS will need a rewound coil for 12 volts.
                            This coil is only 58 ohms and need 260 ohms and from data at hand it looks like the contacts were the same for both voltages so no problem there.
                            Doesn't the huge difference in coil ohms tell you something between 6 and 12 volts?

What it's all about and couldn't but help myself to this one:

Wish it were that simple but then again it probably is!

Have finished reading Arthur H Matthews 'The Wall Of Light' and have indicated below where you can get these books from for free:

'The Wall Of Light' by Arthur H Mattews:

hello-earth.com ~ Arthur H. Matthews... The Wall of Light... Chapter 12... page 89

'The Lost Journals Of Nikola Tesla' by Tim Swartz :

http://www.theoldscientist.co.uk/Doc...kola-Tesla.pdf

'Return Of The Dove' by Margaret Storm:

hello-earth.com ~ Venus Tesla Connection ~ Read this Margaret Storm Tesla book... Return of the Dove ~ Part 7 ~ The Arthur H. Matthews Story

Apparently Arthur has some 26 oil paintings which Quote:
                            "These pictures contain the keys to the secret of building the Tesla Wireless Transmitter of Electrical Power"
                            I am unable to find any further reference to these oil paintings but appears they were presented on TV at one stage (1977).
                            There is also an indication that Tesla used a hidden code in his Patents but always thought they read funny but not able to discern exactly what it meant.

Slow here, 14 days of off/on rain so working on the CSI power supplies.

Smokey

Comment

• London Coil

London Coil:
                              Looking at what I have there and something not right.
                              The instructions were to wind the coils oppositely and looking now, think that the arrows should be in opposite directions and not the same.
                              One is wound CW and the other CCW and think it is meant that the arrows here should be opposite.
                              Simple matter of rotating one end as it was made for changeability.

Ok, now I see the light - this is similar to the Coils that Walter and Lao Russell made but not of a conical form.
                              What we have is a rotating energy wave travelling from the outside to inside where the two waves meet and the magic happens - could we call this an ambient energy amplifier?

The Coils are using CD discs as end formers (4.7" 120mm) and Coils are 1.5" wide with 1.5" gap in middle.
                              Choice here of the Primary through the centre or on the outside as I have preferably wound.
                              The wire used is split twin speaker 17awg insulated.
                              What I had overlooked in choosing the CDs for the formers, was the thin film of Aluminium on the labels that gave a spectacular display of arcs whenever the end wire came close.
                              So I have more work to do.

Eric,
                              Can you please expand on what I have above and what more can be expected with the Tesla London Lecture Coil.
                              I tried to light lamps with the original setup without success but need to reorganise and repeat those experiments.
                              Somehow just knew I would be coming back to this one.
                              Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Primary Inductance Calculations and Measurements

Comment

Working...
                                X