This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    I watched the video and it was good to see the ground output lightbulbs lite as well as the bulb on the terminal capacitance. This is bloody good considering only +/- 10.9 volts to the primary. Also I found this video a little clearer to see / understand how the rig set up is exactly.

Is there any difference if you pulse the primary coil with the square wave option on the frequency generator, I.e. experiment with the duty %?
    So what kind of power supply are you considering to ramp up to? Are you intending to use sine wave input, or pulsed input? How are you going to interface the frequency generator to the new power supply? When you say 'modern components' do you mean transistors of some sort. What transistors are you using to interface with the frequency generator & primary coil? What EMF / MMF are you intending on using?

It will be nice to see some "corona" coming off of your rig! The higher voltages may make transmissions more effective?

My latest power supply idea which is coming along slowly, consists of the frequency generator, this then tickles a TC4420 MOSFET driver to give zero, +6volts, (square wave) output at the required frequency (the output voltage level is variable). This I then intend to drive a 2050 thyratron tube (perhaps two). (I'm not sure how the TC4420 will go at driving the grid of the thyratron but I can't see why it won't). The plate supply for the 2050 is derived from a small resonant tank circuit, which is then rectified and set to give 600 volts DC. (I'm not sure of the overall power, but it isn't much). So my power supply a 2050 Thyratron driven by a digital interface, the 2050 switching a 600 volt resonant DC supply. This is for impulse drive, to the primary, not oscillation in this case. I'm almost ready to power it up to test.
    This arrangment could be altered so that the resonant plate supply is not rectified and is made to be the same frequency as the TMT. Ultimately i'm thinking to make the primary driver as given from Dollard:
    The primary is only getting just under +/- 8V with the transistor voltage drops and everything, it only gets that high when I use a primary condenser. It will also go a bit higher again depending on the load on the ground end of the secondary.

I haven't tried a square wave with this setup, only briefly with the setup I used with audio modulation before, a basic 2N2222 amplifier. As I recall varying the duty basically had the effect of varying the amount of power (available at the receiving load), and under a certain pulse width the audio output became garbled.

The maximum with this new circuit will be +/- 15V. The signal generator is currently driving an op amp which is driving TIP120 and TIP125 transistors in a push-pull arrangement. A modulation stage will be added before the op amp for when amplitude modulation is needed, but I haven't started assembling that circuit yet. I intend to use sine waves because I'd like to use (undistorted) signals to experiment with, there are a lot of interesting possibilities like Tesla said. "Signals" of course being a very generic term. In basic terms I want a relatively powerful/versatile signal generator with the option of modulating the amplitude.

I think the threshold for transmission is about +/- 3-4V, but it's impossible to say really because it also depends on the receiver and the load etc. That's about what it takes when I use the original CRI design secondary to power an LED over an earthed transmission line (transmitter and receiver connected by a wire that's earthed). That using only the op amp to power the primary. Current or voltage is one of the things I want to experiment with which is why ideally I want to have independent control over both.

Combining the valves with the circuit Eric posted sounds like a good idea to me. I'd be interested to know how your power supply test goes.
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
      Thank you dR-Green for the link, but the text ends up being too small when I print it. It would be okay if it just had standard text in it but also has superscripts and subscripts in the equations that become illegible when printed. I doubt Eric would get much out of it without being able to see all of the details of the equations.

Can somebody with a scribd account download Method of Symmetrical Co-Ordinates Applied to the Solution of Polyphase Networks-xSf and send it to me? I can't print it off unless I have a copy on my hard drive first. Private Message me for my email address.

Thanks

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
        Thank you dR-Green for the link, but the text ends up being too small when I print it. It would be okay if it just had standard text in it but also has superscripts and subscripts in the equations that become illegible when printed. I doubt Eric would get much out of it without being able to see all of the details of the equations.

Can somebody with a scribd account download Method of Symmetrical Co-Ordinates Applied to the Solution of Polyphase Networks-xSf and send it to me? I can't print it off unless I have a copy on my hard drive first. Private Message me for my email address.

Thanks

Dave
        Nevermind, Techzombie was kind enough to get it for me. Thanks Tech!

Comment

• Method of Symmetrical Co-Ordinates Applied to the Solution of Polyphase Networks-xSf

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
          Method of Symmetrical Co-Ordinates Applied to the Solution of Polyphase Networks-xSf
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Could you guys please share your favorite radionics pdf files with me?

It is to support Eric's fundraiser.
            Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Cosmic Ray Detector

Cosmic Ray Detector:
              Completed and not working as was expected after doing some experiments with the 0A4G as Eric suggested in aid to understanding operation of a Gas Triode - cold cathode - starter Anode type.
              Tried 150pF, 5,800pf and 10,500pF and best was in the middle.
              Lower the pF, the higher the required voltage (about 140) and as you go higher the voltage comes down to about 100 volts and this is for repetitive, 1second pulsing used as the reference requirement.
              Most Photocells use 90 to 100 volts as their required voltage.
              However, have tried both the 21" Geiger/Mueller Tube and a NOS 868 (early 918) and all I can measure at the trigger point is 1.5v AC.
              Why AC I have no idea but this may be Mains AC interference as I am close to a fluorescent at the bench.
              Volts set at 150 vDC.

Just do not now see how a Tube in the open as a 'Receptor' can generate 100volts being sufficient to fire the 0A4G.

I do not know what the pulsing rate here would be and may be something like 100 hours or so is needed before the unit will fire.
              Eric hasn't covered what this period may be.
              There are several 'free energy' devices using long wire antennas and a spark plug to charge a small capacitance or batteries but this is the only other device I could directly associate with.

Anyone doing Thyratron testing for circuits as I am will find Eric's setup on Page 12 Post 347 '0A4G Neon Detector Tube' (Argon) and also for Geiger/Mueller Tubes and Photocells, most helpful.

Putting this aside but will leave in the background powered up for observation and concentrating on the pulsing of the TMT using the 2050 and the Jerry Bales Tubes and 'The Radiant Energy Tube' as time permits.

Have won myself a Morse Key on Ebay and boning up on the Code again after some 52 years and I was a terrible operator, not my thing but time may have changed all of that, now being Telluric communication.

Smokey

Comment

• Radionics

techzombie,
                Excellent work you are doing here.

Could you guys please share your favorite radionics pdf files with me?

Dr Ruth Drown and Dr Albert Abrams - what specifically are you after here and can you elaborate on why Radionics?
                Huge field and need specifics.
                Dowsing?
                Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                  Cosmic Ray Detector:
                  Completed and not working as was expected after doing some experiments with the 0A4G as Eric suggested in aid to understanding operation of a Gas Triode - cold cathode - starter Anode type.
                  Tried 150pF, 5,800pf and 10,500pF and best was in the middle.
                  Lower the pF, the higher the required voltage (about 140) and as you go higher the voltage comes down to about 100 volts and this is for repetitive, 1second pulsing used as the reference requirement.
                  Most Photocells use 90 to 100 volts as their required voltage.
                  However, have tried both the 21" Geiger/Mueller Tube and a NOS 868 (early 918) and all I can measure at the trigger point is 1.5v AC.
                  Why AC I have no idea but this may be Mains AC interference as I am close to a fluorescent at the bench.
                  Volts set at 150 vDC.

Just do not now see how a Tube in the open as a 'Receptor' can generate 100volts being sufficient to fire the 0A4G.

I do not know what the pulsing rate here would be and may be something like 100 hours or so is needed before the unit will fire.
                  Eric hasn't covered what this period may be.
                  There are several 'free energy' devices using long wire antennas and a spark plug to charge a small capacitance or batteries but this is the only other device I could directly associate with.

Anyone doing Thyratron testing for circuits as I am will find Eric's setup on Page 12 Post 347 '0A4G Neon Detector Tube' (Argon) and also for Geiger/Mueller Tubes and Photocells, most helpful.

Putting this aside but will leave in the background powered up for observation and concentrating on the pulsing of the TMT using the 2050 and the Jerry Bales Tubes and 'The Radiant Energy Tube' as time permits.

Have won myself a Morse Key on Ebay and boning up on the Code again after some 52 years and I was a terrible operator, not my thing but time may have changed all of that, now being Telluric communication.

Smokey
                  Hey Smokey, not sure this is completely relative but i thought this idea might give you some ideas. I was looking into oscillating systems that were up in the femtohertz range because i suspect these frequency ranges hold the primary or secondary harmonics of cosmic background radiation which i believe is the resonance of the spacetime field across our region of the universe. Just a theory, but if one where to resonate a receiver with a signal oscillating with a wavelength equivalent to the some of the smallest units of spacetime, it would mean you would have to tune to it. Moray suggested this energy came in waves so tuning was facilated by the fact that the rate radioactive decay is coupled to the frequencies the waves were arriving at. This assumed that radioactive decay was a direct result of structural instability under the pressures of the energy that permeates our spacetime. So, these frequencies are pretty high up there. I suggest that one way to tune to these changing frequencies that carry energy like waves across the universe, is to use a sensor that resonates with the stronger harmonics, and then uses a step down oscillator that can resonate physical matter with a direct harmonic of the source's changing frequency. Radioactive decay can stimulate electric flow oscillation to resonate an antenna with the source, but i believe a conductor can also carry these oscillations in its electic flow, and that this flow could be used to activate a switch through which another oscillator could be resonated. Unfortunately, the fastest transistors don't cut it, graphene transistors are closest, so i believe a method for amplifying the signal and stepping down the frequency is to use lasers, coupled to one another like gears, as are used in femtosecond pulse trains for super clocks. Once you can couple the souce frequency to a resonating receiver, i think you can harness the energy bombarding the earth in waves like Moray talked about.

Comment

• Hey Techzombie
                    And this goes out to Dave too

We've talked about helping Eric out, and you guys know i want to contribute, and so do lots of other people, but we can't give him anything but money until he has a place to keep more possessions. Where does he want a lab? I can really help him get settled out here, but its up to him. Where does he want to work? I want to help him get all the physical stuff he needs to further his research and development of this antenna array. With all the people we know that want to help Eric we could easily buy the land he needs to work on. That way he isn't worrying about the possibility of his stuff getting lost because of rent and landlord related issues. Anyways, lets talk about what we can do to get Eric goin' again! I think one of us oughta go see him again so we can arrange moving somewhere! I'm relatively close, and i already know how meet up with him, so i might go for ya. At least you can call me on the silly phone; i'll cook my brain to relay the messages faster! He has a lot to tell us about what he needs in his new lab. Anyways, i'll try to stay available.

Edward "Alex" Loseman
                    Alloseman@aol.com
                    Facebook.com/loseman

Comment

• David,

I want to offer a collection of books about electro healing/radionics ask perks for Eric's fundraiser.

I'll take whatever you have.

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                      techzombie,
                      Excellent work you are doing here.

Could you guys please share your favorite radionics pdf files with me?

Dr Ruth Drown and Dr Albert Abrams - what specifically are you after here and can you elaborate on why Radionics?
                      Huge field and need specifics.
                      Dowsing?
                      Thanks.

Smokey
                      Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• TH Moray Replication

Hello Alex,
                        Thankyou for your input.
                        Just went back and reread your 'resume' and was most impressed, again, - how is it all going?
                        Three projects I have on the board are all associated with the TH Moray replication.
                        The 'Cosmic Ray Detector' was sent to us/me by Eric as a back end detector and it's up to us/me to find out how to get the 100volts out of the Cosmos required to fire the 0A4G, anyway, that's as I see it - a challenge!

'The Radiant Energy Tube':
                        or 'Gas Diode' from Bruce Perrault is all prepared to go and just need the fittings collected and the Calcium Hypochlorite to make the Chlorine.
                        The only Zinc I could get was 325 mesh, which to me is too fine as the Iron Pyrite I had crushed to about 10 to 20 mesh which is about 1 to 2 mm size.
                        Remembering here that the gas needs to be saturated throughout the mix so am looking at something to add to the Zinc to space it out a little.
                        Looking on this as a super 1N34 and may give me the starting voltage required where an outside energy source is immediately excluded.
                        Have Bismuth here which is something of an unknown and is an Alpha emitter and in between magnetism and radioactivity and may be a good catalyst to use.
                        Bismuth has properties not at all well known apart from being diamagnetic - I am using these as 9mm pellets in the David Lowrance Rainmakers and their exact purpose is still not quite revealed.
                        Is the Chlorine gas used here as a carrier between the two grids as the porous Pyrex filter is the dividing medium?

Jerry Bales Hydrogen hyperfine frequency Tubes:
                        ('Tornado Tubes') also set to go as the 'BoomBox' input from the Sig Gen works well into the Microphone input in 'Tape' mode.
                        Mum's audible range is not bad at 12.6khz (66years) and mine is about 11.6khz (70years).
                        Am able to read to 1 hertz accuracy and that is also a bonus.
                        Been wanting to set this up for some time and can now also do Cymantics with sand as that is where hidden messages can be revealed.
                        Been raining here and not had a chance to take this outside as I need to be able to erect it at an angle against the house roof flashing or tree as elevation may be of interest and also magnetic north.

My RF life has been associated with frequencies from VLF at 40 Khz through to 'Water Maser' at 24 Ghz but see a gap at the top end of the UHF Band at 900 Mhz and then to S-Band at about 2.4 Ghz, nobody appears to work in this gap.
                        Jerry Bales has pointed out the Hydrogen hyerfine frequency at 1.42 Ghz and this is the only one that I can see that is significant to this particular area.
                        Correct me if I am wrong but get this feeling that somewhere in there is where the magic happens.
                        Don't think it is out of our reach in the femtohertz region but is accessible by lesser means and strongly believe in the KISS principle that it is not out of our comprehension.

Powering the CSI this week and been delaying this for too long and looking forward to some illuminating results, pardon the pun.

Aaron,
                        Many Thanks for supplying Eric's Fortescue document, was about to download the Scribd source and saw your input - most appreciated!
                        That document is way TOO deep for me but am glad that others can see something of value.

Smokey

Comment

• Bismuth

1927 was a magic year for some where developments in the new Radio technology were either lost or gained.
                          This one was right on top of TH Moray and bought out by Westinghouse, never to be seen again, well not until now that is:

Quote:
                          He styled the device “an application of bismuth plates as detectors and amplifiers”, which could be used in place of present batteries and vacuum tubes in a radio.

http://fultonhistory.com/Newspaper%2...20-%200036.pdf

So we follow the trail and view the Patent:

Palmer Craig: Hall Effect Device (Battery, rectifier, amplifier)

The only application that ever came out from this in what we have in use today as the Hall Effect device.

Moshe of Joe Cell fame has a good overall coverage of Bismuth:

Bismuth the Metal - Moshe's favourite element - Bismuth metallicum

Would very much like to make Bismuth sheet as it is easy to work with and a bit like Lead, temperature wise.
                          Has distinct possibilities as Moray discovered.

Smokey

Comment

• Radionics

techzombie,
                            Quote:
                            "I want to offer a collection of books about electro healing/radionics ask perks for Eric's fundraiser.

I'll take whatever you have."

OK, had to go through Radionics to get to where I am today and have a rather large Library.

Dowsing a good start:

A Mini-Course in Pendulum Dowsing

Unfortunately most of what I have in books will no longer be available through a URL as it took many years to build the Library.
                            This is the site where I first began in Radionics and led into Weather Engineering through TJ Constable:

Dr. Ruth B. Drown, America's Greatest Radionics Innovator, The Untold Story Part 1

Tried to find his book 'The Cosmic Pulse Of Life' but no longer available except via a bookshop.
                            That was the first book I read on retirement and basically set myself up with some sort of an understanding of what it was all about in both Radionics and the Weather aka the Aether.
                            Dr Hulda Clark is there too and a few others.

Will get back to you as I find access to the material.

Smokey

Comment

• Radionics

techzombie,

Trevor James Constable

See the first and second last 'The Visual Ray'.
                              Have actually done this and it works and shows you what power you have in your eyes, just like Superman as this is what it is telling you.

Anything to do with TJ Constable is kind of Radionics associated and it all boils down to being Witch like as this is what they were burnt at the stake for - messing with the Aether and nothing to do with Satan.
                              I keep looking behind me.

Borderland Sciences (BSRF) under Meade Layne were just so far ahead of the mob and that is where I started.

Smokey

Comment

• Trevor Constable

All of Trevor Constable's books, videos, etc... are copyrighted and are not available for a free download. I have some of his work available here: Trevor James Constable | Real Rain Making | Official Website. We have the only company right now that actually pays Trevor a royalty on his work, while everyone else is selling his work without permission and without giving him anything. He had a stroke a couple years ago and isn't doing well, we need to be fair to him.

If Cosmic Pulse, etc... are found online, they will be taken down.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X