X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalar Headaches

garrettM4,
    That's pretty much old material in the Rick Andersen document but presented it because the entire subject is rather complex and Eric has responded in what he believes 'Scalar' to be but personally feel there is more to it as you appear to also suggest in your own response.

Bob Shannon has also presented a 'Scalar Electrostatic Gradiometer' which I have built but could never buy a centre reading meter which I have now been able to aquire:

WEIRD SCIENCE: Scalar Electrostatic Gradiometer

Will try to get around to inserting the meter as I was interested in seeing a response from the Extra Coil on the CSI to be used as a reference.
    Aetheric energy detection is a background project for me and why I latched onto Eric's 'Cosmic Ray Detector'.
    Progress is still slow here but the Monsoon has kicked in over this last week and the future looks promising.

Scalar Headaches:
    Have a Post being prepared on Jerry Bayle's Tube experiment which I am setting up for replication simply because the implications of such an experiment are huge and I have some practical experience in that area as well.
    I can confirm the bad headache experience from my own Tube experiments which had a large Mobius Coil on the back end of a 4' x 1" metal pipe which I point to in the Post and pictures are included.

The Tubes were used for directional rainmaking testing and were perceived to be quite successful but the headache was an interfering factor and can remember feeling quite ill on two occasions with flu like symptoms but overcame both without tearing the experiment down and probably added 10 years to my life in the interim(?) - flu like symptoms are like a toxic body flush and I believe this is what I was experiencing as my Health research tended to confirm this at that time.

Another person who replicated these experiments had to dismantle his device as the pressure was just too strong.
    What exactly produced that pressure wave is unknown as the device was known as 'Iron Inside Copper' and used the Mobius Coil plus other Copper and metal tubes plus Bismuth and Neo Magnets.
    The Post directs you to two PDFs on rainmaking in Australia which I carried out in 2006/7/8.
    After reading Jerry Bayle's data I feel now that I was interfering with the Hydrogen hyperfine frequency but in a passive way and literally took control of the Weather - an amazing experience!
    Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Arc Of The Covenant & Jerry Bales & Tube Rainmakers

Resonant Tubes Part 1:
      Ark Of The Covenant:
      This is from Jerry Bales and ties in with my own broad research.
      What has always been missing has been the central energy source and we now know what that entails (thanks to Jerry) - resonant Tubes and harks back to my own experiments with Rainmaking Tubes where the results achieved were mind boggling to say the least but not understood as to how or why.

It is all to do with Hydrogen as being the very first of the Atomic elements and the easiest to work with for that very reason where the electron count is minimal and the Proton due to its size is predominant - the electron here has little chance of getting in the way.
      The Arc is is also Dr Jan Pajak's 'Oscillatory Chamber' but was defined with limited detail as the central energy source, once again, was missing.

Weather Research:
      You can find my PDFs on Tubes research here:

APGR

OZ

You will notice in one of these that a huge Weather system that covered the northern Australian Continent is actually changed in direction from NW to NE and comes into the back end of the directional Tubes (2 identical were in use) which were pointing SW.
      You can actually see a rotating twin cloud line to the NE of the Tube's rear direction towards New Caledonia and this straddles the Tubes and is over some 2,000 kms long.
      When this alignment was changed to the SE, the flow was then in from that direction.
      I have not used the Tubes since as I needed to know the whys as I had no idea what I was working with but that goal has now been reached with thanks to Jerry Bales.

Thankyou to David Lowrance of 'Resonant Fractals' (ex Yahoo 'CSSP' and 'dltorsiondevices') for the initail Rainmaker design and also for retaining my data as historical evidence of work completed but not fully understood.

I would like all involved with resonace to first read the work of Jerry Bales and this particularly for those who are working with resonance in not only Tubes but also dimensions of any kind:

Electrogravity

I am in full agreement with Jerry's theory here from practical experiment.
      The below was extracted from this PDF of Jerry's but his other documents are also filled with enlightenment:

http://www.electrogravity.com/MassFl...assFldFlow.pdf

Once again I am unable to present the snip of the information so will lead you to a page in the PDF that I am attempting to assist in my explanations.
      Please go to page 31/32 of the above PDF - 'Arc Of The Covenant' - thankyou.

My calculations for the size of the Arc are in rough agreement with Jerrys and it is noted that many illustrations show the Arc to be huge and would not have been possible for 4 men to lift:

Ark of the Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In front of me are the schematics for the 'Iron Inside Copper' experiment which was called 'OZIIC' and I note that the polar map shows a distinct 16.5" distance from the active core to the polar ends - 2 x 16.5 = 33" (33.25")and this in near accord with Jerry's figure.
      Unable at this stage to clearly say this is the way it will pan out or whether this is another accident like in the TMT Extra Coil.
      The active core is the Neo Magnets either side of the Bismuth in the centre of a 1/2" Copper Tube.
      Southern Hemisphere requires Norths out for rain.

How did I come up with this arrangement ? - David Lowrance at 'Resonant Fractals' came up with the initial Rainmaker design and I replicated this which was perceived to be working with some amazing perceived results and decided to rearrange the parts for directional use and this is where the Tubes came in, my idea as direction was a paramount requirement in OZ.

Construction is simple with a Copper outer sheath made from 0.7mm sheet, the 4' Iron pipe, 3/4" Aluminium tube, a 5/8" chromed Brass tube and the active core of 1/2" Copper pipe holding the touching Neo magnets/Bismuth/Neo magnets with all tubes insulated from one another.

I also keep telling you that I had this guy tapping me on the shoulder telling me what to do - go fathom that one out.
      Took me about a day to build after I had collected the parts and you tell me where all of that information came from as it just appeared before me like in having a download and believe me - it happens!
      How many others can also attest to this unknown download phenomena and call it what you will?

I will put up the construction schematic and some more pictures at 'n6kph' for those interested.
      The Mobius Coil was used as a directional device and placed at the back end of the Tubes.

End of Part1

Smokey

Comment

• Health Effects & Neon Phenomena

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
        Hey Garrett,

Were your headaches of the same nature?
        I want to first say, I've yet to build an orgone device and haven't had any experience with them directly. While I think the symptoms sound similar and might be related, the experimental conditions seem to be quite different, which makes corroboration of effects a bit more difficult.

I tend to get a general increase in cranial pressure possibly more intense in the "temples" (just above the ears), and when really strong effects are seen, a similar sensation as you would get just before you would vomit (if any one has ever felt that unfortunate experience). These manifest when exposed to pulsed inductive circuits having a fast rise/fall time signal source containing ferromagnetic materials. I've never experienced the headaches with air coils, so the effect is definitely related to the core material. I can also definitely say the effect is magnified when dealing with the counter wound coils.

I've debated that the physiological effects are just due to large amounts of EMI, caused by the large radiation resistance of the coil - fast rise time signals have large amounts of frequency domain bandwidth which can radiate off of the circuit. BUT... air coils don't cause the same effects, but they would also have a fair amount of EMI radiated...

I think it has something to do with the magnetic domains shifting around in the core material, Barkhausen effects, magnetic viscosity, magnetic solition waves... something along these lines. For those not wanting to get too theoretical or mathematical about it, JL Naudin has some pages referencing these effects, [1] [2]. It could be the sharp electrostatic gradients produced, possibly related to magnetic vector potential A. Hard to say overall. I think the test would be to highly shield the circuits to differentiate the health effects from EMI and any other enigmatic interactions taking place.

On a slightly related tangent, pulsed neon bulbs cause the exact same physiological effects, and more notably when they produce the mysterious ball plasma - which in and of itself is a fascinating topic! The plasma spheroids actually move around and away from the electrodes independent of them and also somewhat independent of the electrical trigger pulses, this said they do have very short life times (the effect that makes them manifest and the conditions for their continued manifestation are two separate things). As could be guessed, the plasma spheroids remain confined in the bulb envelope, this being the only thing that really impedes their random movements.

Basic Test Circuit:

Note 1, for the ball plasma photos, pulse repetition rate was no greater than a few hundred cycles per second and pulse duration was, I believe, no greater than a few hundred nanoseconds. The 50 ohm resistor is needed to prevent over current in the generator output. Also, inductance, due to lead lengths etc, needs to be minimized.
        Note 2, an oscilloscope can be connected across the resistor and the neon/resistor to measure the circuit characteristics, (you would need to use Ch1 subtract Ch2 to get the voltage across the neon directly). This shows the ionization time and also the conduction currents vs. the small capacitive displacement currents of the neon.

Ball Plasma Formation:

Note 1, a digital camera CMOS sensor can detect colors not visible to the human eye, notably in the ultra violet region. The ball plasma appears to be mostly "white" to the naked eye, but is rendered as purple by the camera.
        Note 2, notice how the ionization near the carbon electrodes is separate and distinct from the ball plasma.
        Note 3, notice the luminous intensity of these photos vs. the non ball plasma photos. Each were taken under the exact same conditions, i.e. electrical energy input is the same, while light output is drastically different.

Interesting Electrode Ionization Localization (due to thermal effects?):

Note 1, the ionization is spotty and favors higher temperature regions on the carbon electrodes. Note the intensity of light and hence heat at certain "hot spots". Uniform fields can form, but only under longer duration pulses. Too fast of slew rate will cause certain regions to activate first and then become more dominant with repetitive pulsing. This phenomena is probably what causes electrode sputtering onto the glass envelope, specific regions get hot enough to evaporate the carbon, while other spots are at or near room temperature.
        Note 2, these are all the "failure photos", ones that didn't catch the ball plasma in action, but still provide meaningful information.

On a somewhat practical note, you could probably make a fairly efficient lighting source using the ball plasma as the actual lighting element. The plasma is bizarre, in that once triggered, it appears as if it is independent to the circuit, and thus could be used for a non-reciprocal type of lighting circuit. Further, the trigger needs only be a very short pulse with incredibly low DTC, so high efficiency can be had electrically. The biggest concern is confinement and stability of the plasma, and eliminating the sputtering of trigger electrodes. I've played around with some really strong neodymium cylindrical magnets and they appeared to have no effect on the random plasma movements, which I thought was odd. After watching the Primer Fields, which by the way, was a great video, you could attempt to confine it by the use of hemispherical magnets, but hard to say. Also, the ball plasma appears to becomes less occurrent as the temperature of the electrodes rises, which can be partially mitigated by using an alternating current. The effect seems to be related to "cold", non thermionic, ionization, however the plasma once formed is very very hot, and in effect, greatly increases electrode sputtering.

Garrett M

References:

[1] Propagation of Electromagnetic Soliton in Ferromagnetic Medium
        Last edited by garrettm4; 01-23-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Tesla Round 2: The Mission of Eric Dollard, Rebuild WardenClyffe - YouTube

New Video of Eric is up.

If you guys want Eric to help you out then drop everything and help spread the word about this video, this means emailing your friends, sending chain email letters and facebook, twitter... etc everything.

We must push this hard as we only have 10 days left. Right now Eric is sleeping in his car freezing, If you want him around then Please help and no a simple post to facebook or just watching the video is NOT enough, we need to go all the way.

1. comment on the video Tesla Round 2: The Mission of Eric Dollard, Rebuild WardenClyffe - YouTube
          2. comment on the indiegogo campaign. Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo
          3. comment on the reddit post - Who wants to Rebuild Tesla's WardenClyffe ? : technology
          4. send an email to your friends
          5. share on facebook and twitter
          6. ask your friends to do the same
          7. think of some more stuff

Everyone is watching this campaign. This is our chance to make a real impact and one of our own the recognition he deserves and get us even more awesome help. Let's do it.
          Last edited by techzombie; 01-23-2013, 01:33 AM.
          Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Earth Pulse Hydrogen Generator

Arto,
            Thankyou for the directions to your Posts:

The Earth Pulse Hydrogen Resonator Artojh's Renderings

I have in the Lab 3 metal thin wall Tubes of 19, 25 and 32mm diameter and all 1 meter long which will be set up to replicate Jerry Bayle's standing wave using the Hydrogen hyperfine frequency at 33.25".

Have an amplifier I need to repair first to drive the speaker.

However, apart from all of this, a medical problem I have with my right eye, a CRVO (Central Retinal Vein Occlusion) - burst blood vessel.
            What this does to the eye is make it look like you are looking through a glass of water but with one good eye you see quite normally without too much restriction.
            Since this happened back in about 2003, I can see an accurate pulse in this eye in half light (especially when first waking in the morning) at the rate of about 1 every 5.5 seconds (60/11 = 5.4545 etc).
            It is like a blind being pulled repeatedly over a bright window at that rate
            The frequency has not changed in those 9 years so am suspecting it to be an ambient pulse and probably Earth/Aetheric associated as I have pretty much excluded being connected to body heartbeat and pulse or nerves.

Do you have anything that you think may be connected to this pulse?

The inclusion of Hydrogen into all of this that we are doing here including the CSI is I feel, pretty important as Hydrogen is the first in our Elemental chain and is going to be the easiest to find a reaction or response to.
            Just can't help myself thinking that a longitudinal wave is also entangled here somehow within the Hydrogen and working that out now.

Got this other feeling that the CSI is not only a Telluric Crystal Set but a Cosmic Induction Generator (CIG) and could also be used as a teleporter and a machine of invisibility or time transport and just depends on how we drive the device.

Smokey

Comment

• Congratulations, Techzombie your making a difference!

Originally posted by techzombie View Post
              Tesla Round 2: The Mission of Eric Dollard, Rebuild WardenClyffe - YouTube

New Video of Eric is up.

If you guys want Eric to help you out then drop everything and help spread the word about this video, this means emailing your friends, sending chain email letters and facebook, twitter... etc everything.

We must push this hard as we only have 10 days left. Right now Eric is sleeping in his car freezing, If you want him around then Please help and no a simple post to facebook or just watching the video is NOT enough, we need to go all the way.

1. comment on the video Tesla Round 2: The Mission of Eric Dollard, Rebuild WardenClyffe - YouTube
              2. comment on the indiegogo campaign. Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo
              3. comment on the reddit post - Who wants to Rebuild Tesla's WardenClyffe ? : technology
              4. send an email to your friends
              5. share on facebook and twitter
              6. ask your friends to do the same
              7. think of some more stuff

Everyone is watching this campaign. This is our chance to make a real impact and one of our own the recognition he deserves and get us even more awesome help. Let's do it.
              Techzombie.
              Oh man you are doing great work with this Indiegogo campaign. The new video is captivating, and it's wonderful to see Eric Dollard as he presents as of basicly now. He really has a awe inspiring nature, the phrase you came up with "Yoda, Merlin and Tesla all rolled into one" seems very fitting indeed. It must have been more tham an amazing experience to visit with him and to see first hand, Rat Hole Alpha.

On a slightly crittical note if I may, the video seemed like a bit of a tease in some areas, where just a bit of info given before moving on. Also there are some audio issues between scenes where the audio level is up then down, then up etc. I guess your learning as you go with all of this too.. From my point of view I'd like to see all the footage in the raw un-edited form, warts and all. But for the campaign it needs to be more polished, somewhat generalized and leave the watcher wanting to know more; which you have done and rather well!

I really hope there is more footage to come!

Congratulations, Techzombie your making a difference!

As for myself I hope to make a contribution to the Indiegogo campaign in the next few days. I have donated somewhat to Eric over the period of time he made his re-emergance here on the Energetic Forum. Although of more recent times "financial confignments" have been brought (forced) upon me. However I'll contribute when and if I can.

As Chairman of ASTRO SA, ASTRO South Australia ! I have asked for your Indiegogo Campaign information along with plea from myself to be sent around to our extensive email network(s) - I hope this adds a few more 'dollars for Dollard' for the Indiegogo campaign. Every month I have given my "Eric Dollard Report" to the ASTRO group of around 60-70 people. (Networks are many times that number) Other in-direct support comes in the form of (Energetic Fourm and others) building Tesla Transmitters, devices as Tesla intended, or directed and suggested by Eric Dollard himself.

@Garret. - Your last post was great, sometimes good posts go up without sufficient reply or comments. The poster would probably feel a tad bittter as it seems know one is interested? The subject of health effects, both good and bad from high frequency, impulse or oscillating devices is an extensive topic indeed!! I have more to add to this later.. - Also I have seen a few neons go almost 'super nova' a couple of times, gernerally using series resonant circuits. More later.
              Last edited by Sputins; 01-23-2013, 12:07 PM. Reason: brain fade
              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Bravo!

I just wanted to thank TechZ and Eric for the great work they've done in the latest video.

People are making a difference, and I've `seen this before`! We should always expect the unexpected.

Garett I wanted to thank you for your video stills. I have been working with electric current and electromagnets and impulse current using picture stills and have watched "sparks" turn around and run back into the conductor that "spat them out".

Is this the "impossible & illusive" electron curving, or is it effecting the SWR of the resonant system directly? i.e. producing extra current in/out e.g. a dielectric 2 way conjunctive system, with greater than 4 variables,

This may be the case, when "lead channels" tend to travel up (ahead of time) of the connection being closed at the power terminal switch.

That is, i.e. the current from the ground tends to "predict" or lead in the dimension of time to a discharge of current to the ground. That is the leadtime channel is either "psychically sensitive" or some faster-than-light signal, which might be able to "tunnel through time" exists when working with impulse and osc.

Could this be the "illusive" answer to pi / 2 * C (1.57 the speed of light propogations?).

I feel that a blue vertical stream traveling up before power runs into a circuit would be suggestive of this, at the worst. It would seem the resonant conditions of the atomic motion of the conductors as well as of the surrounding resonating atoms are both conveyed in the movement and transfer of electric current.

It bares to mind that if this faster than light lead channel exists, then the famous equation e = m * C^2 is exactly equal to horse manure, as it is more than just potentially unable to describe this. In fact e=mc^2 is conceptually wrong altogether to be able to describe the lead channel faster than light preceeding electric wave traveling up from the ground (AHEAD) and in LEAD time to the electric discharge.

As Eric has previously suggested the study of lightning is revealing in this regard,

Hope this is appreciated, I loved the video of Eric produced by techZ, thank you, it looked familiar - I can't think why at the moment. What is the name of that song again "it's a kind of history repeating"?.

Best Wishes,
                Adam

Edit: I want to thank arto too, his numeral diagrams are reminders of some of the ideas I had when looking at Dollard, Tesla's and Leedskalnins work on magnetism, and steinmetz work on hysteresis (and the 3 modes). cheers

Thanks David for the mention. I got your email will reply soon.
                Last edited by 7redorbs; 01-23-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Eric Dollard talks Bach, Science & Metaphysics

For those who may have missed it, as I almost did:

Eric Dollard Talks Bach, Science and Metaphysics - YouTube

From Techzombie's channel, "Eric Dollard talks Bach, Science & Metaphysics".
                  I love this video, this is the stuff! Eric's views on Bach and music are something I've wanted to hear! - I love it! - On a side note, I have an engineer visiting me at work today, (has never heard of EPD) he also happens to be a pipe organ engineer / enthusiast. He's gonna love this too!

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Help Eric P. Dollard

Eric Dollard Talks Bach, Science and Metaphysics - YouTube

Please help Eric P. Dollard if you want to and can.

Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

Comment

• Please Support Eric Dollard and the Telluric System Now

Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

It is very important that people like Eric are listened to before this world is ruined permanent.

Who would have thought that power could be built like parts in a factory from cosmic rays? It is looking like they can be.

Imagine a world where you would never have to pay for communications, power, heat, food, and water.

Gosh.

HELP ERIC!! I can see what he is talking about and I am desperate for others to understand what this "sound base" means.

Having watched Eric's video where he describes his and others' idea's about organs in parallel with the experimental material at the centre within the cross points, I can surely say this is not something new to me, but something I have been fascinated by since a small boy.

That is why I chose to become a musician myself at the age of 6, I am now 28 been playing for 20 years. And I can safely say what Eric says about the pythagorean stuff and the "key" tonality is totally true. I used to rewrite the key of music as a grade 1 pianist at the age of about 7 or 8, returning a complex major key into a raised minor, or moving something difficult to play in Bb into C major,

People need to understand what analogue can do with frequency.

Essentially Eric is trying to say that an organ is like a mammoth super computer, that is capable of more complex algebraic representations "in manifestation" instead of "in number of theory" but in physical manifestation of the cross points of the harmonics. Or rather - there is no limit to resolution in an analog organ system as is found in any digital super computer. And as a result the parts per quarter (PPQ) for any digital system is limited by the number of cycles per second it can do.

The frequency (and therefore cycle rotation limit) of an organ with no specific root key is therefore greater than infinite cycles per second, wheras the ppq of a musical computer instrument, is limited to the intrinsic number of cycles a second, or electrons per second of the interface powering the speaker system. Indeed the digital speaker system itself is only designed for a "range of frequencies and notes" wheras the "air moving" organ cycle system is theoretically capable of an indefinite number.

I have seen this for years.

I just never expected to hear it from Eric.

I hope that I have done this subject justice. I am a well accomplished musician , entirely self taught, I have designed several instruments based on the T.M.T which have never been built but relate directly to the second video that was shared by Sputins.

Thanks sputins.

PLEASE support Eric. I see the money rolling in. I will be sending the money from my first edition books before the end of the campaign. Please can I encourage anyone who wants to further this technology to let Eric have your money - nobody else ever gave a damn, and Eric never really trusted anyone after being beaten up by the harlot capitalist.

Eric just wants to do his work. I want him to finish it If people like myself were better educated with the dollard material to begin with early on in our lives (such as at schools), we would be able to use our skills to further our education, and musicians such as myself would be able to develop the skills, rather than have to read in dark and rare places such as this, just to get an insight into the things we saw by instinct alone. It would appear that Eric uses his instincts and reasoning, and I believe we are coming very close to the deciding point of man - and his philosophical reasoning.

"The only problem with society and it's science today is that it collects knowledge faster than it develops wisdom from that collected knowledge." This must be the difference between invention and induction.

The difference is, therefore inductive wisdom vs inventive knowledge.

Which sets thinkers like Einstein and Newton quite far apart. Thank the god. Everything that Einstein ever written or did, shows clearly he is an "inventive" delusional thinker, whereas minds like Newton were highly critical inductive thinkers, depending on external observed "manifestation" rather than their own self manifestations of imagination and consciousness. For indeed if a man is looking within to explain something like kinetic theory - his efforts are wasted.

There only exists one inductive way to describe such efforts such as the behaviour of liquids under pressure. Yet the inventive descriptions of gravity, radioactivity, electricity and cosmic rays read like true works of fiction, just as Eric and Tesla said.

What few people realise is that nuclear bombs and nuclear power stations only release so much energy from the atom , not because of the radioactivity, of the self-volatility of mass. Quite contrarily the mass is caused to be unstable by EXTERNAL COSMIC RAYS as distinctly expressed in the work in Radium of Nikola Tesla where it is stated that all ATOMIC INSTABILITY of radium ceases, as does all radioactive rays cease, when the radium is sufficiently shielded from cosmic rays.

This is proof for certain that atomic energy from warheads and nuclear power stations (the so-called most powerful source of energy on this planet) is not coming from the instability of mass, or being caused by the mass - but it is now a standard fact of science, for which I am in part a discoverer, that mass is caused to be instable by the external cosmic rays . As repeatedly demonstrated by radium.

If uranium and plutonium materials were sufficiently shielded from cosmic rays they would be completely inactive materials, energetically and atomically. And if the planet was sufficiently irradiated by a cosmic event with sufficient cosmic rays, the particle reaction zone distances in atomic plants and nuclear weapons would be incorrect for the instability that arised due to the additional cosmic rays.

Just some thoughts about how crazy our civilization really is.

It is now a scientific fact not just a personal belief that without Eric this world could be permanently ruined.

It very well may be that an earthquake of significantly high magnitude generates enough cosmic rays to destabilize any nuclear plant or warhead.

It also stands to reason that shielding an incoming ICBM from cosmic rays should render the active component of the unstable explosive mass in the warhead completely inactive and un-reactive.

Or rather the chain reaction necessitated in atomic and nuclear reactions is completely determined by cosmic and internal planetary rays. Therefore it stands to common reasoning that the cosmic rays of planets, their stars, and the earthquakes, volcanoes and the synthesis of the dense and unstable matter are "long lost friends" - in the implication that - cosmic rays seem to be causing electron rotation around every positive proton and, the cosmic rays also seem to turn into neutral particles when interacting with the so-called unstable mass.

A more accurate atomic term might be "unstable cosmic mass". For then it would be alright, and the mass wouldn't cause itself to be unstable, but it's interaction with the cosmic rays would.

Also it is a well known fact that light (186,000 miles per second in a vacuum) does not travel in a straight line, so for every traversal thru A to B, there is a greater distance the wave traversed in it's multiple phases, and a large amount of energy superposition, (causing the removal of all energy and velocities beyond and below the speed of light), however, showing distinctively that all straight line speed of light rays are distinctly built from non straight line curved rays in an S shape, which is the true reason why straight line rays manifest.

It is herein suggested that the altering of the phases or 'versor' components which make up this straight line, could result in a wave that is more like the fabric that of which straight line late is "made up out of" in the ether. Therefore the S traversing a much greater distance must have a proportionally higher distance, and speed, in order to fulfil the straight line speed observed.

the diameter of a single straight line |

versus

the diameter of a curved line like an S

I worked out yesterday to give the traversal of the S instead of the straight line |, and the traversal being about equal to ((pi*d) / 2) * 2, or each 1/2 of the S being approximately equal to (pi * d / 2).

Tesla gives his velocity of his propogating waves as the same speed as Wheatstone gives the electrostatic discharge velocity, 291,000 miles per second. I found that the traversal distance of an S shaped Quantum feynman vector phase diagram was about equal to the versor value of 291,000 miles per second given by Eric, Tesla, Wheatstone, etc, I found the value to be approximately equal to 330,000 miles per second, as a rough calculation the S shape traversal of the "photon" is rougly `1.75 that of the straight line photon traversal. Indeed the question arises which one truly exists.

Given that the straight line of light is made up of curved lines, we are able to rule out the straight line light making up the curved lines, as it has been demonstrated in q.e.d that all straight line photons of light speed C can consist of curved line photons of non speed C, and we have concluded the difference in traversal time, traversal distance, and their proportions are within the realms of teslas equation for velocity = pi / 2 * C.

I believe that as Eric says that pi / 2 * C appears to be a phase velocity, is in fact showing, that the phase velocity of 1.57C seems to be particles in the luminiferous ether that are responsible for making up the "S" q.e.d traversal path. Therefore the phase velocity of 1.57C is the cause of the phase velocity of 1.0C in the E=MC^2 equation of Einstein.

Therefore Einstein is only describing the EFFECTS of mass. And not the CAUSE of mass.

As Einstein erroneously invented the causal/effect system of relativity, and attributed in error wholly to mass, it is not entirely unsurprising that most physics is now standing in the fiction category in the library. He did not consider that atomic instability giving out it's energy and light might be caused by cosmic rays altogether. Einstein did not consider that light speed C rays might be made up out of 1.57C electrostatic waves colliding with the mass and slowing down to 1.0C as a result of it's per time reaction.

Einstein failed to understand that mass had a time transient component. Therefore mass consists mostly of time, rather than of the matter it has been labeled.

Comment

• Part II

Scientists , I am sure, will continually looking for their Extra matter, until they conclude that it must exist in some other dimension.

I am sure that this dimension must be time, having understood the working operations (musically) of the concepts of the T.M.T (in fact the T.M.T is a battery unlike any other where it is able to condense an infinite amount of energy within the boundary of a finite amount of space, therefore compressing a hideous amount of accumulating electrical power, in the dimension of time, rather than the dimension of space. The capacitor, primary and mutual inductance of the secondary are responsible for this effect, and it is the "two way" phase interaction of the secondary that has been mainly the subject of this thread.

Indeed, where the dielectric cross products of the secondary to the primary in the mutual inductance meet - there is a compression in teh dimension of time, causing the capacitor to release its electrical potential at smaller and smaller increments, thereby causing the head of the next spark discharge to be incrementally closer to the tail of each preceding discharge.

Therefore storing energy has since about 1915 not been a direct issue to the Teslian. IN fact this problem was solved long ago. The T.M.T "Battery" appears to be designed to be used in conjunction with the earth, and it is a well known fact that the earth itself is already in conjunction with all of the other planets and stars, as Dollard says.

It remains a fact in my own research that if the propogation velocity of gravity is infinite (therefore implied half wittedly as a unique conservatory force or perhaps non conservatory force), that it could be used to communicate in prime numbers to any point in the universe, capable of detecting earthquakes of inconceivably small duration and amplitude.

Indeed the movement of the plates of a gravitic object such as by earthquake on a distant planet where an alien broadband receiver is located, would be caused by the inverse function on the transmitting planet. I believe that the entire universe may work in this "stereo" fashion, in that for every ampere of cosmic rays that hits radioactive matter, there is an equal ampere of radioactivity that arises as a result.

This would mean that newtons force of gravity was caused by radio waves,

I think I can safely rest my case, as if this is true, radio waves could cause a device to turn freely, against the earth, this would be the synthesis of energy, because the attractor of gravity could be moved at 90 degree's to the energy field being created by the generator, therefore gravity, electricity, radioactivity, electricity, earthquakes, volcanoes, light may all be described by the same thing, the luminiferous ether passing thru or around mass, determining speed, at the higher densitites, and mass at the lower ones,

Tesla was working with the higher densities, in frequency, the dimension of time, and power, I believe if the earth can be compressed with a sufficient amount of energy, the ionosphere would create an equal and opposite force from other parts of the network (i.e drawing energy from the stars, into the ionosphere) to be channeled into the earth, which causes the draw, here we have what is known as an "open system".

This concludes my thoughts! I hope this is not too much

This leads to a breakthrough revolutionary theory in nuclear physics which i have been working on for some time, that radioactivity is NOT primary to mass,

Best,
                        A
                        Last edited by 7redorbs; 01-24-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Various Energy Moray/Aspden/Marinov/Coates on Schauberger

Was searching for something and stumbled upon this Bulgarian site which had the T Henry Moray document which I had not seen before plus ALL of Harold Aspden's work which includes 'Modern Aether Science' plus Stefan Marinov and a few of you here will appreciate his disclosures.

The Cosmic Collector:

За сваляне на филми използвайте бутонa [MIRROR 1] - Електричество (Electricity) - The Cosmic Collector

The Moray Device:

Файлов Архив - Henry Moray - Henry Moray Oscillator Tube

Front cover is from 'Creative Science & Research' which repeatedly gets bagged but what he has there is fair dinkum but the critics and sceptics are too far behind the 8-Ball to realise what he is presenting.
                          Don't use his driver for the Flyback as I have a better one and also comes from Bruce Perrault via Bob Iannini ('Electronic Gadgets For the Evil Genius').

Modern Aether Science - Harold Aspden,

За сваляне на филми използвайте бутонa [MIRROR 1] - Библиотека (Library) - Harold Aspden works

Classical Physics Part 3 - Stefan Marinov:

За сваляне на филми използвайте бутонa [MIRROR 1] - Стефан Маринов - Classical physics, part 3

Our rain has returned with cooler Weather with a vengeance with a land Cyclone or now a Tropical Depression which means I can now get back into the Lab.
                          Queensland has never seen so much rain and our turn is coming soon.

42 year old solid-state Stereo amplifier still works and brought it back to life slowly on the Variac and found the fault on the bad channel and now awaiting repair.
                          Electrolytics were Elna and appeared to have recoverd well.

Need to prioritise my work here on the Cosmic Ray Generator as Eric is keen to see this working.
                          The bells from the Western Electric wall phone have a beautiful ring to them when allowed to sing freely on their backs.
                          Think they are chrome over Brass but can't help myself to give them a metal tap as I pass.
                          Looking for Bach music and with Organs in particular after watching Eric's 'Maverick' video - good stuff, both videos and thankyou for presenting.

7redorbs,
                          Good stuff and with you on all of that!

Smokey

Comment

• Thank u, we r making a difference.

Campaign is on for another 40 days! ends March 5th, we are 40% of the way there and we will do it, god willing, if we all put in the effort.

I have made literally hundreds of posts, tweets, comments, on blogs, fb, twitter, reddit.
                            It works. ! I especially need help on reddit as the shills and trolls attack us hard there. So far only Webster has helped and he is a mighty big gun! If all of us descend upon a reddit thread at once and buff the hell out of it we can raise 10 grand in a few hours!!!!

I am not talking to ALL the people on this forum, only to the elite WARRIORS on here, like webster, sputs, 7ords etc who are ready to do battle.

make no mistake this is a WAR. there are powerful people who want to make sure no one ever heard of Eric ever again for his science can undo 300 years of their lies.

As for the video, yes it was made for the tesla fans to mobilize them, not engineers as most of them are broke and lazy, no offense guys.

for the elite engineers in here i shall be releasing the footage as i clean it up.

just did one on the sun Is the Sun Dying ? Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun - YouTube

I won;t release any raw footage as Eric's nature is 100% honesty and that means he is about as un pc as a human can be. I will be releasing as much of the technically goodies as I can once I edit out the warts. I'm too much of a layman to understand most of it but I am sure the elite engineers on here would love it. mind blowing stuff.

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                            Techzombie.
                            Oh man you are doing great work with this Indiegogo campaign. The new video is captivating, and it's wonderful to see Eric Dollard as he presents as of basicly now. He really has a awe inspiring nature, the phrase you came up with "Yoda, Merlin and Tesla all rolled into one" seems very fitting indeed. It must have been more tham an amazing experience to visit with him and to see first hand, Rat Hole Alpha.

On a slightly crittical note if I may, the video seemed like a bit of a tease in some areas, where just a bit of info given before moving on. Also there are some audio issues between scenes where the audio level is up then down, then up etc. I guess your learning as you go with all of this too.. From my point of view I'd like to see all the footage in the raw un-edited form, warts and all. But for the campaign it needs to be more polished, somewhat generalized and leave the watcher wanting to know more; which you have done and rather well!

I really hope there is more footage to come!

Congratulations, Techzombie your making a difference!

As for myself I hope to make a contribution to the Indiegogo campaign in the next few days. I have donated somewhat to Eric over the period of time he made his re-emergance here on the Energetic Forum. Although of more recent times "financial confignments" have been brought (forced) upon me. However I'll contribute when and if I can.

As Chairman of ASTRO SA, ASTRO South Australia ! I have asked for your Indiegogo Campaign information along with plea from myself to be sent around to our extensive email network(s) - I hope this adds a few more 'dollars for Dollard' for the Indiegogo campaign. Every month I have given my "Eric Dollard Report" to the ASTRO group of around 60-70 people. (Networks are many times that number) Other in-direct support comes in the form of (Energetic Fourm and others) building Tesla Transmitters, devices as Tesla intended, or directed and suggested by Eric Dollard himself.

@Garret. - Your last post was great, sometimes good posts go up without sufficient reply or comments. The poster would probably feel a tad bittter as it seems know one is interested? The subject of health effects, both good and bad from high frequency, impulse or oscillating devices is an extensive topic indeed!! I have more to add to this later.. - Also I have seen a few neons go almost 'super nova' a couple of times, gernerally using series resonant circuits. More later.
                            Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Bulgarian Information

Not happy that all of the URLs became corrupted and have massaged into something that is useable.
                              Had problems getting into the site this morning but eventually succeeded and helps to have the Google translator on so you can see what language the documents are in as some are Bulgarian which don't get translated.

Aspden:

За сваляне на филми използвайте бутонa [MIRROR 1] - Библиотека (Library) - Harold Aspden works

The Cosmic Collector:

За сваляне на филми използвайте бутонa [MIRROR 1] - Електричество (Electricity) - The Cosmic Collector

Henry Moray Oscilklator Tube:

Файлов Архив - Henry Moray - Henry Moray Oscillator Tube

Hope this helps.

Have posted the missing Fig2 ('The Radiant Energy Tube or Gas Diode') of the Moray device to 'n6kph' and all my other sites.
                              Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by techzombie View Post
                                just did one on the sun Is the Sun Dying ? Eric Dollard reveals 3 secrets about the Sun - YouTube

I won;t release any raw footage as Eric's nature is 100% honesty and that means he is about as un pc as a human can be. I will be releasing as much of the technically goodies as I can once I edit out the warts. I'm too much of a layman to understand most of it but I am sure the elite engineers on here would love it. mind blowing stuff.
                                It's very nice to see these new videos of Eric, thanks techzombie.
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X