This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
    I checked out the (WITTS) site. You got to love this stuff. We give everything away for free you only have to make a sizable donation. Do it for Jesus................

I will continue my experiments.
    Indeed. Anyone EVER been helped by WITTS yet ?

No one is funding your work Zardox, nor mine, nor others' here, and no one can be trusted to use our monies better than we ourselves.

Cheers ........... Graham.

Comment

• Progress Report

Hello All,
      Been a little quiet here but still progressing with Eric's Vacuum Tube devices.

We are in the middle of a baby El Nino here and the rain has been missing for 9 weeks now and that is against my platform of operation for local Weather engineering.
      Have been charging up batteries for the 'David Well's Machine' which I used to call a 'Scalar Thumper' but I now know that the wave produced is a Longitudinal one and will interact with the Weather systems.
      This machine has never been fully experimented with after building in 2009 and will begin in earnest today.
      Will post pics on this as it is operating.

Vacuum Tubes (VTs) has also led to the building of a negative power supply for Grid bias which is normally only about -15 volts but building one which covers about +/- 750 volts or a full 1500 volts.
      This will be used initially on a Joe Cell to block charge negatively (-25 to -50volts) and where I have already proven that the voltage gained is much larger than that obtained from a positive charge.
      What this is revealing is that a negative charge is held more attractively than a positive one by any dielectric.
      The Aether has a preference for the negative (Female) energy which makes me think that transverse electro-magnetic opposes the Aether where longitudinal magneto-dielctric, attracts the Aether.
      The Male is explosive (positive charge) where the Female is contractive (negative charge) and this IS the difference where it comes to voltage - one really doesn't want to hold the charge where the other does.
      This fact can also be applied to VTs and will be working on that shortly.

Always think in the reverse of what you have been taught by your 'education'.

Eric's 'Cosmic Ray Detector' - have finished the 'Receptor' and this will be hung outside in the weather with a coax to the device and will begin monitoring.
      Will post pics later as it is working.
      If you read TH Moray's many documents, you will see many references to Cosmic Rays and another reason why I built this device.
      Talking of THM - have compiled a list of extractions from all of his documents that help in understanding what is required to receive and use 'Radiant Energy' and will post that shortly with appropriate references.

Waiting on some capacitors for the power supply but will then be powering up the CSI.

Alex,
      I appreciate very much people interested in the Moray device but as you will see, I am very much a loner and developing as I go and will report as I progress.

Would very much like Eric to come back in at this development stage but concerned of his whereabouts and his condition.
      Eric is still the prime mover here.
      Anybody know?
      Thanks.

Smokey
      Last edited by David G Dawson; 10-26-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Is everyone aware of Pier Ighina?
        Pier Ighina's Cosmic Energy Inventions - The Tesla / Reich / Keely of Italy - English Subtitles - YouTube

Comment

• Thomas Henry Moray

Thomas Henry Moray - revisited to gain the facts before we begin the experiments.
          In association with Eric Dollard's CSI and Vacuum Tube devices.

'The Sea Of Energy In Which The Earth Floats' - excerpts of writings first presented in 1914 and compiled in 1926 - Revised and printed in 1960.

Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver

Thomas H. Moray: "Beyond the Light Rays (Explanation of the Oscillations of Radiant Energy)" -- Alpha, Beta and Gamma Ray Therapy"

'It's not the electrons, it's the ions'!
          No thermionics (filaments/heaters), cold cathodes only.
          'The special tubes which appear to be the key to the success of this device are Ionic cold cathode tubes which require no external power source'.
          Valves, "pressure transmitters" (the final tubes), interceptors and oscillators.
          Valves not used as rectifiers as such but to keep the flow going one way and no backfeed back into the previous section.
          'An electric generator is an electric pump' which is 'pushing' the electricity along where we want the 'pulling' and this then refers to pulling in outside energy - one hot the other cold - one Male, one Female.
          NO heat is generated right throughout the entire device.
          30 x 150 watt standard light globes, heat a 1,000 watt soldering Iron and operate a special high frequency motor for some time over an hour.
          'A "Radiant Energy" Unit calls fo a set of 29 Power Tubes'.

As I see this device it is not as in a Radio where we are operating different stages like a frequency reduction, mixing and detecting and finally to a power and audio output but to have the entire unit oscillating in sympathy with the Cosmos signal.
          High frequency and high voltage.
          There are NO electrons at work here due to the lack of filament voltages but we have progressed into the ionic area and that is the realm of my beloved Thyratrons.
          They do not want you to know about Thyratrons because they are Plasma and Ionic devices and right next door to the Aether.
          Doesn't it make sense that if you utilise the next closest energy to the one you want, that it is going to be easier to 'pull' into your device.
          You can gain knowledge in this area of Thyratrons by reading from here - Gas Discharge Tubes - Dr JGW Mulder - Philips Holland:

Interesting old books online

Page 138 gives you the difference between a Vacuum and a Gas Diode and this is significant information.
          A Gas Diode is indicated on a Tube drawing by a black dot compared to a Vacuum Tube that has no indicator.
          A Valve/Vacuum Tube can be called a dielectric.
          This may also be in reference to the glass/silicon that surrounds a Vacuum Tube but also the gas and the fact that the grids/plates are seperated can also be called a dielectric as in a capacitor.

If we can eliminate the electrons then we can eliminate 'secondary emission' but 'regeneration' is still available.
          'Negative Resistance' may also no longer be a factor as this is another feature of electrons in being able to be controlled.
          Because this is a 'cold' environment we need to think differently and along the lines of Female.
          This is an exact opposite to current technology that uses resistors to adjust a voltage level, hints of pure L and C and no resistance whatsoever and I am now wondering if it is possible to have a 'negative resistance' phenomena in this device as well.

Cosmic Ray Detector:
          My first entry into this arena was Eric's 'Cosmic Ray Detector' as it was going to be used as an energy meter but spent yesterday with it and the results were disappointing as I was not even able to get a soft violet glow across the 'bell' of the 0A4G.
          Reviewed the circuit and it was correct but will persist - all the old caps I am using still measure good.
          The only thing I don't have is a 7watt 125v indicator lamp and am using a 15w 240volt instead but that is not the problem.
          Receptor is a 15" aluminium concave frying pan lid with an 8" threaded rod down the middle and sits on a wooden arm of the carport - looks like an antenna of sorts, pointing North at a 45º angle so the rain runs off.
          Difficult finding out what gas is inside the Tubes as most of the data sheets just say 'rare gas' but the 0A4G glows with a nice violet colour on the Tube tester and suspect Argon.
          Mercury, Xenon, Hydrogen, Argon and common is Neon with a 1% Argon added.
          Colours of gases here:

Noble gas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't see that in solid-state, do you?
          How to take the fun out of Radio, introduce solid-state!
          Eric says the same - "It is possible here that the old "Electrical Experimenter" can come back to life, the possibilities are infinite" (Post 611).

There's more but will come back later.

Pierre Luigi Ighina:

Pier Luigi Ighina -- magnetic atom

Thankyou for the note to this person and his inventions.

References from TH Moray:
          'The Nature Of The World and of Man' pages16,17 - 136, 137 and others:

The Nature Of The World And Of Man : Allee,W.C. : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Smokey

Comment

• Cosmic Ray Detector

Cannot see how this device is going to work.
            You need to have a significant voltage on the 'Receptor' signal line to pin 7 of the 0A4G.
            This is the trigger to activate the glow discharge within the Tube.
            The Heathkit Valve test data and a circuit of the Tube tester shows this to be the case.
            Both pins 2 Cathode and 5 Anode are joined together such that they have a HT potential across the gas but need a high voltage at pin 7 to create a trigger or to fire the Thyratron.
            This is why I am not having any success and as Eric was pulling all of this out from memory, guess is that he has made an error here.
            What I would expect is for there to be a cap leading from the Receptor and this would eventually fire when the voltage was large enough.
            If you look at the construction you will see that pin 7s bits leads to a wire circling around the top of the 'bell' and basically between the Anode and Cathode and this is called a 'Starter Anode' and volts need to be at least 55.
            Has been running most of the morning again but no action and will put a 20uF electrolytic in the signal line and see what eventuates and vary values up and down from there.

Going to send all of the past 9 pages of Energetic to him via the post as I feel he should see it in an attempt to get him back.
            Many questions in there but miss his ugly face and quick retort and rabid sarcasm.
            Is he still able to receive donations via PayPal?
            Anyone have his latest mail address?
            Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• David Wells Machine & Cosmic Ray Detector

Have uploaded some pics of the DWM and the CRD:

David Wells Machine (Joseph Newman device):

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/n6kph/...82603/pic/list

David Wells: Newman Motor Weather Control & Health Effects

Note that you can see through the Iron Bars as they rotate - this machine would be doing about 600 rpm and goes like the clappers and is most reliable.
              The batteries start out at a total voltage and this is maintained between the two, as one discharges the other charges and after 3 days of running the total is still the same (Start = 23.21v and after 3 days 23.55v).
              It runs itself as all you are charging is the coil and the battery charge is developed across the distributor contacts.
              The machine runs 'cold', there is no heat that I can detect anywhere including the bearings.

What is it doing?
              We have an upper level Trough circulating some 500 kms away in central NSW and this is giving good thunderstorm rains to central and southern Queensland and will slowly move into NSW.
              It wasn't there when I started and is only now being picked up by the Weather BOM (Bureau Of Meteorology) who have a delinquent habit of displaying this as a Trough which it isn't, it is an upper level circulating Low pressure system or a circulating Trough, it is NOT represented by a dotted line but by a dotted circle.
              I need to veryify operation and that I have polarities correct as they are reversed here from the Northern Hemisphere and need to confirm pointing direction.
              This is the type of machine that has been busy keeping Hurricanes from encroaching upon USA soil but don't see one in use with 'Sandy' at this time.
              The 'Weather Rangers' site managed by Sterling Allen (PES) with David Wells has gone quiet as I believe one of the main operators (Alberto Feliciano) has met hard times in Peurto Rico.
              The 'Triggers' are from TJ Constable but are in need of revision as they need upgrade to the phi cones to a shiny surface.
              'NIG' is a resonant gun negative ion generator.

Hope this information is not seen as 'off topic' as the wave produced here by the DWM I believe to be longitudinal.

Cosmic Ray Detector:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/n6kph/...494/pic/select

Believe I am in error here and not Eric as I feel the CRD is meant for use with the CIG and not for external use.
              This may be a way in which Eric tuned his CIG for a maximum so he could display the Cosmos at work in his globes.
              The 10uF cap is charging but all I get is just over 1 volt.
              The 'Receptor' or 'dish' is a 13" aluminium frying pan lid with an 8" threaded rod up the middle.
              All of the dish is active as the connector is insulated from the metal.
              Will use the CRD on a powered CSI for effects.

Gets difficult if you are new to all of this:
              DWM David Wells Machine
              PES Pure Energy Systems
              CRD Cosmic Ray Detector
              CIG Cosmic Induction Generator
              CSI Crystal Set Initiative
              NIG Negative Ion Generator

Smokey

Comment

• TH Moray & Wheeler

Thomas Henry Moray:
                One person I was attracted to that delved deeply into TH Moray was Moray B King.
                I have 3 of his books here and re-reading all before I begin any experiments but it all started with Crystal Sets and why I was most interested in Eric's Crystal Set Initiative.

http://jayryablon.files.wordpress.co...rodynamics.pdf

This is from King's 'The Energy Machine Of T Henry Moray':

34. Flux from Hyperspace. Wheeler's geometrodynamics models
                the zero-point energy as an orthogonal electric flux from
                hyperspace intersecting our 3-space. In the figure the thin "flatland"
                slot represents our three dimensional space. The slot thickness is
                related to Planck's constant. An enormous ZPE flux passes directly
                through at right angles, yet it is barely detectable because so little is
                aligned parallel to our 3-space.

I bought the book but you can get it for free here:

http://freeenergycommunity.files.wor...ysics-2005.pdf

Reason why all of our electromagnetic measuring tools are pretty much useless here and the need to develop those tools and I personally believe Crystals and Crystal Sets are going to be paramount in this particular area as this is exactly where Moray began.
                Will be posting extracts from these books as I read at 'n6kph' as they relate closely to Eric Dollard's work.
                Anybody who is also interested in bench working Moray, please let me know by personal email and we will work from there.
                Have already had one most interested but don't feel we need a special Group as am happy to stay as we are.
                All of my general Posts here will be copied to Eneregetic as I would like Eric to come in when he is ready.
                Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Tuning data for the "New Extra Coil #3", wire length based on 119% direct connection velocity factor.

Notes:

It's impossible to tune the concatenated coils to F with a free extra coil (no terminal). A peak is found at a higher frequency, the secondary capacitance is increased, oscillator frequency reduced, but the measured output voltage slowly vanishes as it reaches F. It would seem that these coils want to work at a higher frequency, so tests will be done to that effect.

Differences in "New Extra Coil #3" measurements with the setup unchanged:

September 28 measurements:
                  Direct = 3676.7 kc
                  10pF = 3990.5 kc

November 3 measurements:
                  Direct = 3702 kc
                  10pF = 4014 kc
                  http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                    Going to send all of the past 9 pages of Energetic to him via the post as I feel he should see it in an attempt to get him back.
                    Many questions in there but miss his ugly face and quick retort and rabid sarcasm.
                    Is he still able to receive donations via PayPal?
                    Anyone have his latest mail address?
                    As far as I know everything is the same as it was

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Eric Campaign

Indiegogo campaign now active for Eric!

Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

Please email all your friends and ask them to spread the word!

Eric's Bio: Tesla Round 2, The Case of Eric Dollard

Site coming soon.
                      Let's all get the word out. I am reaching out to the internet startup scene as well!
                      Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by techzombie View Post
                        This new energy could send power through the earth and the earth amplified this energy as it traveled, meaning that one transmitting station could send one million volts through the ground and 5 receiving stations whether around the neighborhood or around the world could each receive one million volts, for a total of five million volts of power!
                        techzombie,

The write up looks good so far but you may want to do something about that phrase. Volts don't equal power. From my understanding of the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter according to Eric, the transmitter sees a load when energy is drawn off at the receiving end. There is no free energy in the LMD transmission, just an efficient transfer of power.

Maybe you could say something like "the receivers act like electrical outlets at different places on the Earth, efficiently delivering the power provided by the transmitter without connecting wires."

Dave

Comment

• THE TESLA MYSTIQUE DE-CLOAKED

Tesla i now wrapped within the cloak of a deep mystique as a flawless genius who invented AC current, radio, electricity and pretty much everything else. Tesla was indeed a magnificent genius but he was far from perfect. People blame J.P. Morgan for crushing his dream at Wardenclyffe but they fail do their research, read the book Empire of Lights, and see that Tesla had received monies from Morgan to develop telegraphic radio and from Astor for the florescent light bulk yet Tesla in his own idealistic way spent the money instead to further his own theoretical research, which lead not to the promised deliverables but to a lack of confidence amongst him and his investors instead. The mystique buries Tesla under a mountain of sugar and keeps his admirers from seeing the true and revolutionary nature of his work.
                          Lawrence Livermore Labs feigns alternative energy research but is simply a front for high finance to make certain no real energy solutions ever enter the market. They sponsor Tesla Societies throughout the country in an effort to obscure the truth about t
                          Einstein, Tesla and Steinmetz. One is a fraud, Plagerist and Pillar of Disinformation, one is a brilliant scientist whose true work has been ruthlessly suppressed and the other a brilliant mathematician whose work has merely been buried. From left to righ
                          High school era lab destroyed... by his own parents
                          Project One Fan Francisco Lab, destroyed by financial interests
                          Sonoma State University Lab, junked by New State Administration
                          Santa Barbara Lab, embezzled by a Mr. George Flores
                          Richmond Shipyard Lab, destroyed by Mr George Flores as well
                          Camp David Installation, destroyed by County of Marin
                          R.C.A. / Marconi Lab, destroyed by General Electric, Commonwael, Green Peace and Park Service
                          Landers destroyed by Olin Bales with the blessing of the San Bernardino Sheriffs Department and Court System.
                          I found a couple of typos while I was reading and put bold on each one.

Good Work,

Dave

Comment

• Field Intensity - A very simplified view

This is in no way meant to represent the actual field intensity, but rather to illustrate a curious effect observed in Concatenated Mode with a certain tuning. In this case, for this extra coil the measurements from row 8 in the previous test data show the effect so will be used here. The very crude MS Paint diagrams simply represent whether the pickup is "inside" or "outside" the field of the coil(s) in terms of appreciable measurement. The important thing to note is that whether testing the secondary or extra coil alone, both probes pick up an appreciable signal from both coils. When tuned a certain way, in Concatenated Mode all the energy seems to disappear from the secondary pickup (area), and seems to be "funnelled" upwards instead, or something to that effect, in a way that doesn't make sense considering the measurements on each pickup with the coils tested alone.

Secondary coil pickup distance = 22cm
                            Extra coil pickup distance = 28cm

Secondary alone

Extra coil alone

Also, for comparison, row 3 of the data illustrates a similar voltage in Tandem Mode on the extra coil pickup as is obtained in Concatenated Mode in this example, and its corresponding secondary pickup measurement.
                            Last edited by dR-Green; 11-06-2012, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Web, will fix

PLEASE GUYS, if you don;t donate that is fine, but lets put down a ton of comments on the campaign!! this will take us to the top and help big time!!!!

Please comment

Let's Rebuild Tesla's Lab, and go even Further | Indiegogo
                              Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• techzombie,

The write up looks good so far but you may want to do something about that phrase. Volts don't equal power. From my understanding of the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter according to Eric, the transmitter sees a load when energy is drawn off at the receiving end. There is no free energy in the LMD transmission, just an efficient transfer of power.

Maybe you could say something like "the receivers act like electrical outlets at different places on the Earth, efficiently delivering the power provided by the transmitter without connecting wires."

Dave

Hello I'm new out there I was here in visitor mode only until now...
                                I got attracted to E.Dollard Theories and machine (The Chris Carson seem to be a good model. Does anyone have reproduced it ?)
                                It look like that's the most serious work out there to get FE (especially parameter variation).

Recently i have see a bunch of Chinese paper that tell when two transmitter (or a wire) are distant from a quarter wavelength they are OU.
                                It's because the phase are inverted: the source will "see" a negative resistance and will get recharged instead to be loaded.
                                R become -R. So i think that the two Tesla tower can be OU if they are separated at 1/4 Wavelength of the applied frequency.

I will put here the Chinese papers in Attachment.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X