Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated tentative tuning data, including Magnification Factor. The blank spaces in the Concatenated Mode Secondary pickup Magnification Factor (C-S-MF) column are due to the secondary MF being unmeasurable with that tuning. The secondary and extra coil magnification factor, from the available data, can also be seen NOT to be following each other. Also the Concatenated vs Tandem mode magnification factors appear to be somewhat inverted, except at a certain point there's a dip in both.

Pickup Distance:
    Secondary = 22cm
    Extra Coil = 28cm

Sec = Secondary
    ECD = Extra Coil Direct
    EC10pF = Extra Coil 10pF
    C-EC-MF = Concatenated Mode Magnification Factor (Extra Coil Pickup)
    T-EC-MF = Tandem Mode Magnification Factor (Extra Coil Pickup)

Last edited by dR-Green; 09-28-2012, 04:49 AM.
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• 3670 kc Luminal Wavelength
      81.687 Metres

3670 kc Luminal Quarter Wave
      20.421 Metres

Empirical Extra Coil Velocity Factor (Direct Connection)
      119%

Extra Coil Wire Length
      24.308 Metres

-----

New extra coil #3:

Diameter = 8.28cm
      Height = 8.28cm
      93.25 Turns
      Wire length = 24.256 Metres
      Luminal frequency = 3089.819 kc
      Free space frequency = 5777.961 kc

Measured Frequency:
      Direct = 3676.7 kc
      10pF = 3990.5 kc

Direct:luminal ratio = 118.99%
      10pF:luminal ratio = 129.14%

Taking the ratio of the free space to actual measured velocity gives
      1.5715 numeric (close to Pi/2)

Measurements:

2.5pF = 4030 kc
      5pF = 3964 kc
      10pF = 3887 kc
      25pF = 3786 kc
      50pF = 3737.5 kc

Spectrum Analysis:

Direct:

Harmonics:

332.2 kc
      1602 kc
      3676.7 kc (Fundamental)
      5276 kc
      7367 kc
      8969 kc

10pF:

Harmonics:

3990.5 kc (Fundamental)
      6019 kc
      7992 kc

Notes:

The 10pF frequency in the frequency vs capacitance test is lower due to a longer input wire being used, as the different capacitors can't be suspended in mid-air, so the same length of input wire is used for all capacitance tests for relative consistency for the particular test.

Capacitors used for frequency vs capacitance test:

2.5pF = 4x series 10pF ceramic
      5pF = 2x series 10pF ceramic
      10pF = Ceramic
      25pF = Vacuum (10kV)
      50pF = Vacuum (15kV)
      Last edited by dR-Green; 09-28-2012, 08:09 AM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Extra Coils Review

Measurements are taken from the 10pF coupling tests.

Original Extra Coil:

Diameter = 8.28cm
        Height = 8.28cm
        Number Of Turns = 126
        Conductor Length = 32.271 metres
        Luminal Wavelength = 129.084 metres

Magnification Factor = 81.587

Free Space Propagation = 187%
        Actual Propagation = 122%

Free Space Frequency = 4343.135 kc
        Luminal Frequency = 2322.532 kc
        Actual Frequency = 2833.1 kc

Self Capacitance = 3.8088pF
        Effective Burdened Capacitance = 8.95pF
        Effective Capacitance for sine quarter wave distribution:
        By Steinmetz = 5.698pF
        By Miller = 7.255pF

Self Inductance (Wheeler) = 892.297µH
        Effective Inductance for cosine quarter wavelength current distribution:
        By Steinmetz = 568.05µH
        By Miller = 446.14µH

Characteristic Impedance:
        By Steinmetz = 9984 Ohm
        By Miller = 7841 Ohm

ω = 17576382.13 = 2797.368 kc

-----

New Extra Coil #2:

Based on λ/4*1.24

Diameter = 8.28cm
        Height = 8.28cm
        Number Of Turns = 97.25
        Conductor Length = 25.323 metres
        Luminal Wavelength = 101.292 metres

Magnification Factor = 60.397

Actual Propagation = 129.4%

Free Space Frequency = 5534.611 kc
        Luminal Frequency = 2959.685 kc
        Actual Frequency = 3831 kc

Effective Burdened Capacitance = 7.949pF
        By Steinmetz = 5.06pF
        By Miller = 6.44pF

Self Inductance (Wheeler) = 531.55µH
        By Steinmetz = 338.39µH
        By Miller = 265.77µH

By Steinmetz = 8177 Ohm
        By Miller = 6422 Ohm

ω = 24164446.87 = 3845.891 kc

-----

New Extra Coil #3:

Based on λ/4*1.19

Diameter = 8.28cm
        Height = 8.28cm
        Number Of Turns = 93.25
        Conductor Length = 24.256 metres
        Luminal Wavelength = 97.024 metres

Magnification Factor = 55.21

Actual Propagation = 129.14%

Free Space Frequency = 5778.074 kc
        Luminal Frequency = 3089.879 kc
        Actual Frequency = 3990.5 kc

Effective Burdened Capacitance = 7.985pF
        By Steinmetz = 5.083pF
        By Miller = 6.472pF

Self Inductance (Wheeler) = 488.72µH
        By Steinmetz = 311.13µH
        By Miller = 244.36µH

By Steinmetz = 7823 Ohm
        By Miller = 6144 Ohm

ω = 25144141.97 = 4001.814 kc

Comment

• Counterspace

Counterspace:
          Been reading Eric's Notes and M & K appear as the 'Transfer' energy but that energy is transferred in 'Counterspace'.
          Do we have a definition for this medium as it is the crux of all that is happening in a TMT?
          This may be what I call a 'there' as against a 'here' but would like to have a better understanding of this medium.

Does Eric explain this phenomena anywhere other than it being a time/space relationship?

Excellent 'Key Points & Glossary' from Gestalt Reality and feel a definition of 'Counterspace' would be also welcome in that Glossary.

Waiting on parts here before I can power up.

Looking at building a Secondary that complies with the CSNotes with 17 turns only and this means diameter will be larger and in my case some 79mm wider to 567.2mm from 488mm.
          Testing has shown this to be an ideal as 20 is too long and feel that the 3 turns after the pickoff point may be interfering with the operation.
          I am hoping this doesn't mean that the Secondary coil length needs to be shorter as this would reduce length from 30.829 meters down to 26.2 meters.

Took all four Extra coils up to the fenceline antenna and all my 50 turn
          (11,14,20 awg) were able to amplify the direct fence signal by 2 to 3 times where Eric's 124 turn had a much reduced signal.
          Signal was all TEM and NO LEM signal was produced unlike the TMT.

Been writing about 'Sound Waves In The Ether' but not happy with what I have to date.
          Theory will always be my weak point.
          Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Hi Smokey. Have you watched this?

Eric Dollard - S.F.T.S. - Dec. 9, 2007 - Part 1 - YouTube

I can't say how far it goes in answering your questions but I think it will at least answer some.

As for the TMT/CRI, it seems to me that there are two ways you can go. One is to scale the Colorado Springs coil and operate in Tandem mode, ignoring Eric's design. For this, if the intention is to receive a radio station of a known frequency, I would say that you need a coil about half the size of the design by Eric for example in order to achieve the same frequency. That is, the 1/4 wave resonance is effectively distributed over the secondary and extra coil as one length of wire, so about half the size of Eric's design would be needed for Tandem operation, or a scaled Colorado Springs coil.

In Concatenated mode both the secondary and extra coil are to resonate at F individually, and also when connected together. So if F is constant then the coil will need to be about twice the size of the Tandem mode coil.

So in this case,

Secondary = +/- F
            Extra Coil = +/- F
            Secondary + extra coil = F

So I don't think that the same coil is suitable for both routes of experiment if it's for radio reception.

Other than that, I believe the secondary coil in Eric's design is too high a frequency. When used with an extra coil that resonates at F, the secondary needs so much condenser rings capacitance to bring it into resonance at F due to the frequency rise caused by the extra coil that I believe most of the energy is simply flowing to earth through the condenser and not engaging the extra coil to its full extent. The secondary practically has no activity due to being almost completely dampened out by the condenser, i.e. very little if any resonant rise. This results in a lower Concatenated mode output than Tandem. So I think a lower frequency secondary will be needed, requiring less additional capacitance to get it into resonance with the object of allowing a greater resonant rise than is currently possible.
            Last edited by dR-Green; 10-02-2012, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Counterspace

dR-Green,
              Thanks and yes, several times but I got my answer after a long day reading in bed before going to sleep and something I had missed earlier.

Key Points & Glossary » Gestalt Reality | Gestalt Reality

Recommend that one article for anyone wanting a broad picture of what Eric is presenting and a 'well done' to 'GestaltReality'!

There are two URLs presented there but do not explain to me the full facts behind a working TMT as the people involved are/were caring, spiritual, botanical types, brilliant people but not one had an electrical background with Eric Dollard being the only one I know of.
              They admit to only being at the level of Gases and have yet to delve into Plasma and behind that again is the Aether.

Eric has also used the 'energy from the square root of minus 1' phrase many times which I also don't understand.
              Can anyone elaborate on that please as I think we need to know exactly where we are and what we need to do to advance further.

Extract from the above document:

The TMT involves 3 distinct Standing Electric Waves
              1.The Electric Wave in the Earth – Space Dimensional
              2.The Electric Wave of the LC oscillation – Time Dimensional
              3.The grounding System a new kind of wave – Extra Dimensional (Tesla calls it ‘extra coil’)

Music Analogue
              1.Harmony is Space Dimensional
              2.Rhythm is Time Dimensional
              3.Melody Is Extra Dimensional

J.S.Bach fundamental expression of electricity beyond Steimetz

Triple Energy Transient

3 standing Waves each containing a pair of energy -> 6 forms of energy

not just regular resonance………..but consonant resonance <—-

Free Energy a “Side-Effect” of this research – The Science of Electricity

Free Electricity – Rotating Apparatus, Or Energy Multiplication Vacuum Tubes

Specific Experimental Verification of Free Energy from Vacuum Tubes – Farnsworth did this Twice

1. Once with the Multipactor Tube – Oscillating Diode with Cold Cathodes & secondary emissonary material, oscillations kept going until the tube burned out (did not decay as should have)
              End of Extract.

Six forms of energy involved and use of the words 'Consonant Resonance' which suggests a mix of many of these but it only happens if the 'organisation' is correct as we are proving with the CSI.

Admit to getting excited by the "Multipactor Tube' reference above as this is what I have been preparing for in the background now for some time and that is to do the Moray thing with a series of 'Cold Cathodes' using Armstrong's 'regenerative feedback' idea.
              Eric is correct in seeing electrons as being a product of resistance and this is what is happening in a 'thermionic' Vacuum Tube where it hides the cold 'secondary emission' that Moray was able to excite with his mix of Germanium, Bismuth and Tin and other 'doping' materials.

Eric may like to add more here as he has already supplied sufficient hints which have all agreed with my own ideas with regard to Moray and Farnsworth.

I have put up some pics of the 'Western Electric' twin bell coils that Eric has nominated for the 'Cosmic Ray Detector' at 'n6kph' - they are both 500 ohms and they came out of a wall telephone dating back to the 1920s.
              Building this now and you may want to know why and this is from Tesla on his 76th Birthday:

Tesla Cosmic Ray Motor May Transmit Power ‘Round Earth’ | Borderlands – The Crossroads of Science & Spirit

What is meant by 'energy from the square root of minus 1'?
              Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• These are the salvaged photocells. I think the one on the right in the first image might not work but the others look fine. Unfortunately the one that looks damaged with a crack in the glass (type QVA 39S) is the only one that aligns with Eric's description in the Borderland video. I'm open to suggestions if/how they may be used. Preferably without anything being destroyed

Comment

• Secondary Coil Review

Free:

Diameter = 20.4cm
                  Height = 4.08cm
                  Number Of Turns = 20
                  Conductor Length = 13.079 metres
                  Luminal Wavelength = 52.316 metres

Magnification Factor = 63.7

Free Space Propagation = 102%
                  Actual Propagation = 72%

Free Space Frequency = 5845.024 kc
                  Luminal Frequency = 5730.416 kc
                  Actual Frequency = 4126 kc

Self Capacitance = 14.49pF
                  Effective Burdened Capacitance = 29.07pF
                  By Steinmetz = 18.51pF
                  By Miller = 23.57pF

Self Inductance (Wheeler) = 125.94µH
                  By Steinmetz = 80.175µH
                  By Miller = 62.97µH

By Steinmetz = 2081.089 Ohm
                  By Miller = 1634.484 Ohm

ω = 25956518.23 = 4131.108 kc

-----

Tuned:

Condenser rings capacitance measured at approx 11.8pF

Diameter = 20.4cm
                  Height = 4.08cm
                  Number Of Turns = 20
                  Conductor Length = 13.079 metres
                  Luminal Wavelength = 52.316 metres

Magnification Factor = 83.71159

Free Space Propagation = 102%
                  Actual Propagation = 64%

Free Space Frequency = 5845.024 kc
                  Luminal Frequency = 5730.416 kc
                  Actual Frequency = 3670 kc

Self Capacitance = 14.49pF
                  Effective Burdened Capacitance = 36.75pF
                  By Steinmetz = 23.398pF
                  By Miller = 29.791pF

Self Inductance (Wheeler) = 125.94µH
                  By Steinmetz = 80.175µH
                  By Miller = 62.97µH

By Steinmetz = 1851.09 Ohm
                  By Miller = 1453.84 Ohm

ω = 23087838.56 = 3674.543 kc

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                    Eric has also used the 'energy from the square root of minus 1' phrase many times which I also don't understand.
                    Can anyone elaborate on that please as I think we need to know exactly where we are and what we need to do to advance further.

What is meant by 'energy from the square root of minus 1'?
                    Thanks.

Smokey
                    Ok I'll try my best, first thing to recall is that Eric is far more brilliant in mathematics then is let on or I think some may grasp. He's an engineer for sure but what makes him brilliant is that he's also got the mathematics background and inherent knack to 'invent' and discover.

The square root of negative 1, to understand or hope to understand it we need to go back to the operator j, the j operator as defined by Steinmetz is the rotation of the field in vector algebra. simplified it would be the 4 quadrants and each quadrant has a respective rotation. recalling that E&M fields are conjugate to each other they have a 90* vector plane rotation apart, by rotating the planes parallel then you'd have a both E&M fields on the same plane.

however it's not really that simple, basic Cartesian vector notation is unable to correctly handle the counter-space rotations needed, 'gimbal lock'. I personally feel that quaternions are better suited for this, not something Eric agrees with but that's OK. in counterspace algebra translation and rotation are odd.
                    the square root of negative 1 is an imaginary number i, in electrical parlance i is current so it's notation is j to avoid confusion. imaginary numbers have no real number, they are for operations, place holders if you will.

multiplication by 1 (the positive reals) being a direction or orientation (a quantity "right/left" as usually depicted), no rotation, just headed out

multiplication by negative 1 the first rotation (since it's in 1 dimension it's just a flip or reversal of whichever direction you were headed, the only "rotation" possible),

multiplication by i the second kind of rotation (which can be multiplied by 1, flipped by -1, etc) - usually depicted as a counterclockwise turn to up/down.

that's the basic start, and this is why I say quaternions are better suited. the j operator is holding a place for more than one quantity, magnitude and direction and area. in std R space they get collapsed and lots is lost.

the magic of Erics statement is that we need to keep all those quantities free and then translate and manipulate them, there is currently no mathematical ground work layed down to do this. esp when dealing with time invariant fields. it may not seem like that's a big deal but in all equations the terms have to balance out, how do you balance a term that is devoid of delta t on one side and not the other, while doing a rotation?

my fear is this, what is really needed is more time spent developing the mathematics while not getting caught up in the current approach of the scientific community that math drives everything, it's still only a tool. I also think that the math requirement for this is far beyond the grasp of the majority here, not an insult as this is really advanced stuff, post doctorate really.

I've had to go back and brush up on my calculus -spivak is best here, and also currently studying quaternions in detail.

that may not have answered the question in the detail you're looking for but it's best I can manage at the moment in the middle of my day. hopefully I can update this later...

Comment

• Farnsworth/Moray, SR-1, Crop Circles

dR-Green,
                      Thankyou for that and most impressed!
                      Will put my lot up on 'n6kph' which also includes TV tubes and scintillators.
                      You obviously have been thinking in the same direction and we can assist one another in this area of Farnsworth and Morays.
                      More on this later as there is Eric's/Farnsworth way and then mine gleaned from Moray's work, two options.
                      Would be good if Eric was available to expound on the Farnsworth method but then his Patents would also cover this area and will review to see if I can find the components required using PhotoCells or Multipactor Tubes.
                      My focus has been on Morays series Vacuum Tubes with regeneration.
                      Going to use Acorn 955 Triodes here and have some 30 odd just for this purpose.
                      There are many Tubes that could be used here but the Acorns are all NOS and were simply too attractive and another buy that I was 'told' to make.
                      Do not have a schematic as yet but will put up what I have from RCA at 'n6kph'.

A good book on this is 'Physics and Applications of Secondary Electron Emission' by a Dr H Bruining and tried to find my source but not available any longer, don't know.
                      Might even be one of Erics?
                      Will pass on the URL if I can find it again.
                      I am reviewing ALL of the SFTS videos again as it has been some time since last viewing and time brings in further understanding.

Madhatter,
                      Thankyou for the explanation, most appreciated.
                      I will be honest here in saying that I thought it to be something of a crack at the people in control where Eric was displaying an impossibility that they were not even aware of.
                      I still don't also understand exactly what caused the power backfeed/outage at the Richmond Naval Base where Eric did this experiment.
                      My enquiring mind bothers me because here we are with somebody with all the answers who is able to fill in the gaps but living in desperation and shows clearly what an unbalanced/unfair world we are living in.

Anybody heard from Eric?

Crop Circles:
                      'Sound Waves in the Ether'.
                      Been doing some writing in this area and Eric probably knows all about this as well.
                      Hopefully, with a working TMT we may be able to replicate the Crop Circle phenomena.
                      This is an Aetheric disturbance that has a biological effect on growing crops and particularly grain stalks.
                      Just need to know how to impress the circle but that will come to me in time as we now have a possible new technology that has boundless uses and works on demand.
                      Somebody with a musical background like Adam may be able to help here - ADAM, your thoughts please on Crop Circles?

My parts suppliers have assured me that the correct bits are arriving today and looking forward to powering up the beast and see what we can get out of it.
                      Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Chris Carson &amp; Flame Speaker

Reference back to Eric's efforts with Chris Carson and also Eric's 'Flame Speaker':

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post73799

I think this is what I was looking for and was not a Video.
                        The 'Flame Speaker' is interesting and shows we have a long way to go yet but we can most probably replicate this one as well with some more digging.
                        How would you like music in its pristine state without any corruption?

Been chasing Vacuum Tube circuits for Tesla Coils and now have many but two that stand out come from Harold P Strand and will upload at 'n6kph' and these would make an ideal introduction into Tubes if anybody is interested.

Two missing Videos as well which would be good to see and probably those that Eric is after.

SFTS #2 covers the Richmond shipyard backfeed to the generators and explains how.
                        Audio is poor and find Headphones better.
                        Managed to buy another set of Trimm Chicago Headphones as recommended for the TEM/LMD probe head.

Smokey

Comment

• Regenerative Magnifying Receiver

RMR is complete and have uploaded 12 pics to here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/n6kph/...95909/pic/list

Includes pics of RMR plus Power Supply plus Photomultipliers and 2 x 21" Geiger Tubes.

There are only 8 components on the schematic but a different world in putting it all together compared to a pcb and another world again in getting all the parts together.
                          The big brown cap is a Ducon Wax Seal type probably dating from the 50s but was given a stack of these NOS and they all measure good.
                          Unit unchecked like the 'Pulse Generator' but will finish the 'Cosmic Ray Detector' first before getting back to the CSI.
                          The RCA valve box is not an original and one I make for any Tube that does not have a home but only if it measures OK on the Heathkit IT-17 Tube Checker.
                          Another fun thing you get to do with Tubes as they always appear to be boxless and just like Eric, very functional but no home.
                          The 3 Red/Blue/Green orthicon colour Tubes are from a TV Camera, going for a song so I bought them as they may have a use not thought of as yet.
                          PhotoMultipliers was not the way I was initially going with regard to Moray unless Eric can throw some light onto the Farnsworth method making it another option although I think I may already have that covered.

Wondering if Eric ever used a Plasma Ball to see the Cosmic interaction but would guess they were not readily available then as they are now.

Believe the Tesla 'London Coil' is producing the fractal spark pattern and looking at revisiting.
                          Its spark pattern was distinctly different somehow.

Anybody want the Harold P Strand Tesla Coils schematics and build guide?
                          Will only upload if I receive a request.
                          Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Hello Dave,

I would imagine that this unit you have built is like a TMT but it is self powering, correct? Thus is synthesizes energy out of the ether and is self running, except for a jump start of dc from a battery? Is this correct?

I have been following all this as best I can and have been getting closer to Mr. Steinmetz, heaviside etc all via Mr dollars but I must admit I am completely lost when it comes to following what the various devices on here do and how far they are in progress.

Any help in clarifying is much appreciated.
                            Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Harold P Strand

Copied to Energetic Forum.
                              First of the Harold P Strand Tesla Coils using one 811A:

Download Strand.-.How.To.Make.Tesla's.Coil.(1968).pdf for free - Ebookbrowse.com - Ebook Search & Free Ebook Downloads

The second improved using two 811As in parallel:

http://www.capturedlightning.org/hot...all%201963.pdf

Trust theseURLs to be ok as Google are now corrupting the URL with their own garbage when it comes to pdfs.
                              Tried on Firefox but they couldn't find the sites and the pdfs were too large to upload.

Am presenting these as projects for anybody that does not understand Vacuum Tubes and wish to build something that has an end result which may want you to seek more of a true Tesla Coil or TMT.
                              Not a 'Tesla Coil' person myself because the basic arc and spark idea is badly corrupted as any scholar of Eric Dollard's will profess.

The 'Regenerative Magnifying Receiver' (TMR) is simply a receiver that is able to tune into the output of a 'Tesla Magnifying Transmitter' (TMT)
                              expectedly from a distance and is not self powered and the regeneration is a means of increasing the signal strength - nothing 'free' here so far.
                              I consider this to be a learning tool with Vacuum Tubes and I already have a receiver in my 1N34 Germanium probe head into high impedance Headphones which allows me to hear both TEM and LMD signals/waves and this IS passive and 'free', just like a Crystal Set.
                              Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• That seems like a fine article and guide on how to construct a proper tesla coil.

It does not however use the pancake coil, which Dollard uses in the borderlands sciences video on longitudinal electricity. How vital is it to use the pancake configuration ?

From my limited understanding...

-A tesla coil generates the radiant event
                                -The radiant event on standard tsla coils manifests as sparks/ streamers and represents a tremendous loss of energy, for the purpose of entertainment
                                -Designs like the Ed Gray Conversion Tube and Tesla's copper spheres transformed this radiant energy into useable electricity...correct?

-The hard part seems to be to create the Tesla coil, capturing the radiant streamers to useable electricity seems like the easy part... right?
                                -It seems the only challenge would be to keep the circuit OPEN as a closed circuit would invalidate the unidirectional nature of radiant energy.
                                --has anyone here done this ?

Please be patient with me and my questions. I am merely an initiate kook.
                                Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

Working...
                                X