Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replication of Eric's Longitudinal electricity from Spain.

Dear Aaron, Dr-Green and specially T-Rex.

In Spain we are planning to replicate Eric's famous vintage experiment, that was replicated in the Summer 2013 Conference. Our main goal is to achieve a source of truly Longitudinal Electricity.

Our first step should be to replicate the Fischer Diathermy Machine (we can not afford to buy one), but in the schema that we see in this link, there's something that we would like to confirm, and please apologize if what I gonna say is a non-sense or it's been said before (I did not find it).

The main question is with the first HV transformer in which there's some question's that come up to my mind when I first saw it;

¿ Is that copper strand what is used in the two secondaries of the first transformer? ¿ Bifilar or normal? If it's that the case, then it should be reasonable to think in a considerable self-capacity which would make that transformer to resonate in a low frequency, as well as to increase the longitudinal effects ¿ Do they both aspects sound reasonable?

¿ Is that 5 Kv output ? The guy in the video said 2,5Kv. He also said that in the next step, the Tesla Coil, there's 90 turns in the secundary. If it's that the case, and there's 7 turns in the first, then we should expect a higher voltage output of 60 Kv. ¿ Which output voltage (non-specified) does the FD deliver?

¿ How much is the top resistance in the variable reactor?

Waiting for your answers.

Thanks from Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by upgradd View Post
      Assuming use of complex plane,

j in function form:

y=j(n)=sqrt(-1)^n

where
      j(n) is a "quadrantal" unit vector function of n
      y = rotational multiplier (multiples of 90* increments)
      n = positive integers and is the index of rotation
      sqrt(-1) = i

Since imaginary numbers are 90* rotated from real numbers multiplication by j results in discrete intervals of 90* rotations.

h in function form:

y=h(n)=(-1)^n

where
      h(n) is a "mirror image" unit vector function of n
      y = rotational multiplier (multiples of 180* increments)
      n = positive integers and is the index of rotation

Since negative ("fictitious") numbers are a 180* rotation from positive numbers, multiplication by h results in discrete intervals of 180* rotations.

As might be noticed, unit vectors h and j overlap: j^2 = h^1, j^4=h^2. Thus AC operator j(n) has only two unique indexes of rotation; giving rise to reactive energy as retarded currents (+j) and retarded potentials (-j). The DC operator gives rise to voltage sources and voltage drops.
      And if one wants to find real world applications of this, go back in time to the old publications on vacuum tube circuits. Dr. Samual Seely comes to mind as a good source for practical applications in verbage most current students could understand.

Comment

• Do you have a book in mind from Seely? I haven't quite connected to the modeling of the oscillating terms.

So do we just generalize h a little bit more to take in the ¼, 1/8, 1/16... rotations to pick off the transient terms?
        j^n=(-1)^(n/2)
        h=(-1)^(n/(2m)), 360/2^(m-1) angular rotations; m,n in positive integers.
        (j^n)*h=(-1)^(n/2)*(-1)^(n/(2m))=(-1)^(n(m+1)/(2m)) ? Something like this in general.
        Or do we start pushing towards non-integer multipliers? I almost see this but not quite. I love it, keep going.

Comment

• Starting with the basic functions:

y = h(m) = (-1)^m

y = j(n) = i^n

Due to the over lap, we can say that

i^(2n) = (-1)^m

and conversely

i^n = (-1)^(m/2)

From these equalities, we can define each function using only one dependent variable (m or n). Also, its arbitrary which base to use (i or -1), but as GA has already used -1 lets continue with it.

j(m) = (-1)^(m/2)
          h(m) = (-1)^m

For the case of j(m) * h(m) we get

(-1)^((3/2)m)

for unit vector of arbitrary angle of rotation:

k(m,n) = (-1)^(m/n)

where theta, angle of rotation for k(m,n), is found per GA as

theta(n) = 360 / 2^(n-1)

(Integer values for n less than 1 give rise to multiples of 360.)

Or alternately where

k(m,n) = (-1)^(m/n) = a + bi

In degrees, the angle can be found as

theta = arctan(b/a)

Since the output of k(m,n) can be a complex number a+bi, we use the reactive component as the numerator and the real component as the denominator.

For the case of k(m,n) * k(m,n) we get

(-1)^(2(m/n))

Using rational values for the independent variables of function k(m,n) (giving greater freedom for the index of rotation), it may be possible to describe the circuit impedance due to parametric change.

There is also the possibility of merging ohmic terms with reactive terms using the unit vector k(m,n); allowing for simplification of impedance. For example, a capacitor has resistance capacitance and inductance, using k you could write its complex impedance as a single term using k(m,n) to express the magnitude of its ohmic and reactive components in a tidy way.

Since circuit impedance defines the amplitude of vectors E and I, of an arbitrary waveshape, functions based on e, sin and cos with application of k(m,n), to denote the time variant impedance effects of the circuit (resistive and reactive currents and voltages), may be useful.
          Last edited by upgradd; 02-13-2014, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
            Do you have a book in mind from Seely? I haven't quite connected to the modeling of the oscillating terms.

So do we just generalize h a little bit more to take in the ¼, 1/8, 1/16... rotations to pick off the transient terms?
            j^n=(-1)^(n/2)
            h=(-1)^(n/(2m)), 360/2^(m-1) angular rotations; m,n in positive integers.
            (j^n)*h=(-1)^(n/2)*(-1)^(n/(2m))=(-1)^(n(m+1)/(2m)) ? Something like this in general.
            Or do we start pushing towards non-integer multipliers? I almost see this but not quite. I love it, keep going.
            If we take a sinusoidal wave or voltage and break that into a fourier series of 5 terms, i.e. B1,B2,etc.. to B5, and define them as Emax, E1/2, E, E-1/2, Emin then we can see that the angle are thus,
            wt=0 = Emax
            wt=pi/3 = E1/2
            wt=pi/2 = E
            wt=2pi/3 = E-1/2
            wt=pi = E min
            That's the basic Fourier series of coefficients used in electrical engineering. notice that 'time' is always a function here, so for a harmonic series there is a calculation required for each frequency.

Seely, uses both Fourier series and some complex functions of sinors in diagrams for AC currents and harmonics in " Electron tube circuits" it's a text book.

A good reference for the use and development of Complex hyperbolic functions, look up "Complex quantities and their use in electrical engineering" by Steinmetz. I think it's been mentioned here in the past and probably by Eric.

something to note: the letter 'j' is a distinguishing index without numerical meaning. it simply defines the horizontal from the vertical component of a sine wave.
            so when j=square root of -1
            what it is saying is " j is the imaginary unit, and the sine wave is represented by a complex imaginary quantity a + j b "

Another good source is A E Kennelly 'Impedance, angular velocities and frequencies of the oscillating current circuit'

After all this, thinking a bit more. your question is more related to quaternions... Macfarlane 'Algebra of physics' in his 'Papers on Space' book would be a good start.

By a versor is meant an amount of arc of a great circle on the sphere • it
            has an axis and an amount of angle. A versor, as a whole, may be denoted by
            a small black letter as a, and analytically by a^A , where a denotes its axis,
            and A the amount of its angle in circular measure. Thus a^Pi/2 is the imaginary square root -1 for the axis.

Comment

• Okay, now I see what's going on here with the crazy math postings. I somehow missed the recent postings by T-Rex. I imagine his latest posting, the one involving the naperian rate, is headed towards the description of the periodic growth and decay oscillations that I seek. This is all very interesting though, and good to experiment with on paper to get a feel for it. Good discussion, carry on...
              Last edited by Geometric_Algebra; 02-13-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• 4 New Eric Dollard Update

ERIC DOLLARD UPDATE TOPICS...
                • SEISMIC PROJECT SUCCESS!
                • ERIC DOLLARD'S PRESENTATION DESCRIPTION
                • NEW ERIC DOLLARD PAPER POSTED
                • TWO NEW INTERVIEWS

Hi {!firstname_fix},

The last one month has been quite an adventure! We all pulled together and the bond money for Eric Dollar's seismic project has been covered. There is also almost $12,000 that can go towards equipment. Eric is very excited an enthusiastic about this project and thanks everyone for their contributions.

SEISMIC PROJECT SUCCESS!

If you donated through Indiegogo, your Perks will be honored. Eric will be out of touch for a few weeks, but we'll get all those taken care of. Of course some can't happen until the conference or until the project is far enough long to show a demo, etc... He will be writing some thank you letters as soon as he is back at the lab.

If you donated by Paypal directly, we'll even give you the same Perks that you would have for your contribution amount as if you did donate through Indiegogo.

Thank you to the latest donors in Paypal!

Bryce H. $100
                N.T. Inc $5
                Heinrich B. $15
                Troy F. $30

Paypal donations now total $858 + $20,500 in Indiegogo + about $100 in Teslacoin for a grand total of = $21,458 in the last 27 days or so. The campaign expires in just a couple days so anything anyone can pitch in would be greatly appreciated by all! URGENT - Save Eric Dollard's Telluric Project!

Thank you all so very much for all the support!!

ERIC DOLLARD'S PRESENTATION DESCRIPTION

If you are going to the 2014 Energy Science and Technology Conference to see Eric Dollard LIVE and watch him give some demonstrations, you can see the description down under his bio: Energy Science Forum Technology Conference 2014, formerly known as the Bedini-Lindemann Science & Technology Conference

Also, please notice there are TWO SURPRISE SPEAKERS coming to the conference and both of their presentations are relevant to Eric Dollard's work. We'll be announcing who they are soon. There are only about 130 seats left so register now while you can. Energy Science Conference - 2014

NEW ERIC DOLLARD PAPER POSTED

In case you haven't seen it, visit the Feb 5 post by Eric (T-Rex) in Energetic Forum and you can see the first chapter of another book Eric just wrote. He completed over 1000 equations - this is a technical book so watch out! It is spread over about 5 posts.

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-dollard-official-forum/11855-eric-dollard.html

TWO NEW INTERVIEWS

Here is the recent interview by Gary Hendershot of the Smart Scarecrow Show:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2fNK29kEsc

This is another interview by Adam Bull a couple days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ35FI27108

Sincerely,
                http://EricPDollard.com
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Tesla Magnifying Transmitter

Hello tgraca,
                  "My favorite living rooms until now have had pool tables in them... I am now convinced that coils in my living room is the way to go! Thanks for posting!"

Thankyou for posting that back up.
                  Actually this is the Granny Flat where My Wife's Parents resided before passing on.
                  I now have control of the area (I built it) and this is the first annexe (full of Vacuum Tubes) and the verandah is the second.
                  The main room, the bedroom, is chokkers full of similar equipment including all the GLOM and a sight to behold and contains the actual workshop.

Have been absent here on rainmaking duties and will be back soon with pics of the new devices - these are both 'BIG GUNS' after Reich and Foley and are better representative of my challenge with rainmaking in that I am not mobile and my earlier devices needed mobility (possibly) to be active during severe conditions as we are now facing.
                  I would never encourage anybody that is married to take over the lounge room for experiments like these, unless, of course!
                  Actually, Mum just offered me the Lounge Room in the BIG house which we don't really use but I graciously declined.

Tesla Bcn,
                  Don't think you will get a reply from Eric but will help best I can as I am also into Diathermy, research at least.
                  Give me time to catch up with your questions and will respond shortly.
                  Recording the video now and have a similar setup in my files - excellent video.
                  See the violet blue - that's cold Female.
                  Good stuff!

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by Tesla_Bcn View Post
                    Dear Aaron, Dr-Green and specially T-Rex.

In Spain we are planning to replicate Eric's famous vintage experiment, that was replicated in the Summer 2013 Conference. Our main goal is to achieve a source of truly Longitudinal Electricity.

Our first step should be to replicate the Fischer Diathermy Machine (we can not afford to buy one), but in the schema that we see in this link, there's something that we would like to confirm, and please apologize if what I gonna say is a non-sense or it's been said before (I did not find it).

The main question is with the first HV transformer in which there's some question's that come up to my mind when I first saw it;

¿ Is that copper strand what is used in the two secondaries of the first transformer? ¿ Bifilar or normal? If it's that the case, then it should be reasonable to think in a considerable self-capacity which would make that transformer to resonate in a low frequency, as well as to increase the longitudinal effects ¿ Do they both aspects sound reasonable?

¿ Is that 5 Kv output ? The guy in the video said 2,5Kv. He also said that in the next step, the Tesla Coil, there's 90 turns in the secundary. If it's that the case, and there's 7 turns in the first, then we should expect a higher voltage output of 60 Kv. ¿ Which output voltage (non-specified) does the FD deliver?

¿ How much is the top resistance in the variable reactor?

Waiting for your answers.

Thanks from Spain.
                    Hi Tesla_Bcn, I had nothing to do with that so I can't answer your questions I'm afraid, hopefully Smokey can help you out, or maybe Spokane1 if he's around.
                    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• One small scientific result with my secondary Tesla coil. I had the flue this week it was very serious. Normally it would take me two weeks at least to recover. Well this time in front of the longitudional oscillating Tesla/Dollard coil I needed one day! Part of the day I was asleep, a few hours in front of the coil where enough. The next day I was feeling well again and I didn't needed tissues anymore. I needed a lot of them during the day. Now I'm still recovering but I call this a scientific proof that this coil in the right oscillating mode is killing viruses pretty damn sure
                      Side note. We do not use pulses and not even high voltages. The electrostatic mode is also clearly not screened through the water in my body. This coil is making aether waves that penetrate me like solar aether. The viruses can't stand these frequencies that why they parasite on me to get energy. My body gets stronger with these frequencies.

Comment

• orgonaut, what frequency were you using?

Plus, congratulations to Eric Dollard & his team for hitting the $25,000 goal on the crowdfunding effort!

Comment

• Congratulations!

Originally posted by James Barker View Post
                          Plus, congratulations to Eric Dollard & his team for hitting the $25,000 goal on the crowdfunding effort!
                          Unbelievable! Congratulations to all the campaign donors and organisers! It brings a happy tear to ones eyes..

Sputins.
                          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by James Barker View Post
                            orgonaut, what frequency were you using?
                            Close to 3,1 MHz but I'm feeding it square waves now so probable there are harmonics too. I had a good feeling with this coil because Lakhovsky used 30cm rings around plants and my topring is something like 25cm. I guess that if I'm generating frequencies they are close to the frequencies that Lakhovsky found out to originate from the sun. So I guess we should aim at this 30cm end ring and build the rest from there? We are of cause being from the sun. Tesla wrote everything is filled with living aether but the sun wakes the aether into biological live.

Comment

• Tesla:
                              Thus, everything that exists, organic or inorganic, animated or inert, is susceptible to stimulus from the outside. There is no gap between, no break of continuity, no special and distinguishing vital agent. The same law governs all matter, all the universe is alive. The momentous question of Spencer, "What is it that causes inorganic matter to run into organic forms!" has been answered. It is the sun's heat and light. Wherever they are there is life. Only in the boundless wastes of interstellar space, in the eternal darkness and cold, is animation suspended, and, possibly, at the temperature of absolute zero all matter may die.

Comment

• By the way Rife used 3,2MHz and harmonics for his cancer therapy? I'm still reading this. Rife ended up using tubes with electrostatic fields at certain frequencies. Light did not work. In fact he was using Tesla technology.

Dr. Rife's True Original Frequencies

Comment

Working...
                                X