X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Museum

Eric,

I even though it sounds as if you have given up all hope on humanity and possibly rightfully so in your case .
    I have to say that there is good and with the right forces I believe the worst could still be turned around for you.

I propose that we start a Indiegogo account for you.
    For those of you not familiar with indigogo anyone can raise money for any purpose.

For those of you not following the warden cliff story check out this!
    They have raised 1.2 million and are going to make this happen!!!!

Wooo Hooo at the very least at least they are not going to doze it over.

Let's Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum -- Indiegogo

That got me thinking ....well who better could they have than

ERIC DOLLARD ...right?

We can call it "Fund Rebuild Mad Scientist Lab"

What does the target goal $$$ need to be 100k ?

People are tesla crazed right now and you Eric are the leading expert.

Well It may just be a long shot and its off topic but what the heck

What do you guys think?

What do you think Eric?

People are raising a heck of a lot of money this way

Nate
    Last edited by nw7w7; 09-16-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Progress Report

Hello all,
      Coming back with a progress report as all appears quiet here and most unfair to Eric who has provided his all in attempting to get something going that displays 'Energy Synthesis'.
      Resources both financial and logistical are the main problems here and I am perhaps the only one here with the logistics but using a careful eye on the financial side as it costs heaps to do this type of work.
      My apologies to all if I have come over strong and you have all failed to understand what I have been talking about with the Math but it stands as presented without correction.

I present this report to show Eric that something IS being done after all of his efforts and even though we disagree on certain aspects and I hope we can both live with that in mind and hope eventually you will be able to understand my options.

Certain alternative concepts need to be digested thoroughly by those involved and the need to do some work of your own is necessary to be able to understand those options as nothing will be handed to you on a plate.

Have finished the Yaesu FT-901D Transceiver refurbishment and that now works well with a final 110 Watts of SSB into a Dummy Load.
      However, since that time Eric presented several schematics using Vacuum Tubes and the first of which, the 'Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator' (TTPG)I have now completed with pictures below.
      I am now building the 'Regenerative Magnifying Receiver' to complete the 'Family' before I attempt to power up the CSI.

Eric, some questions if you could answer please on the TTPG:
      1. 'NET" what is that as all we have as an extra with the Primary is an integrated plate capacitor?
      2. The 2050 is shown with NO filaments and I assume this to be working as a 'cold cathode'?
      3. You have drawn diagramatically 3 different Grounds - one is the standard chassis ground, the angled is an exterior true Earth ground and the Neutral is a 'coal face' Ground just like the Neutral is used in our homes and is grounded back at the power pole?
      As I see it.
      4. The Trigger Pulse 10 Kohm resistor goes back to Neutral Ground.
      Chassis/Exterior/Operating Grounds?

I appreciate sincerely these Vacuum Tube schematics as I can appreciate their importance over solid state with the considerable experience I already have.

Pictures below:
      1. Pulser top - 1:1 Mains transformer with another multi-tap for Filaments
      5R4GYB at rear and 2050 in front.

2. Pulser bottom - the chassis is from an old air-conditioner controller and have room for extra devices.

3. Vacuum Tubes, the 5R4GYB (700V max) is very weak and have been looking at alternatives as the Audio guys are coming in making some purchases here expensive so I have to adapt.
      L to R 5AS4 600V, 5Y3G 500V, 80 500V and a Mercury Vapour 83 450V.
      This means I need to have a Variac to supply the Mains and the reason why I used the mutli-tap transformer for the Filaments.

4. This is the 710V power supply which is a basic voltage doubler and works well. I have included the ballast resitors on this pcb for convenience as I am using 4 x ceramics to get the 25 Watt required.

5. Dummy Load - For the Yaesu and is probably good up to 150 Watts and works well.
      There is also a metering pcb that sits on the coaxial coupling so that the power output can be monitored on a DVM and also works well.

Hope this can be seen by Eric that we are using his information and doing our best to support his tireless efforts.
      Am unable to help Eric but you know I have made a sincere offer, even though it is in another land.

I guess we can all learn from Eric's situation and that is, if you do not own your own property you are at the mercy of all mankind and if you leave your property on theirs it becomes theirs by reason of unpaid rent and you basically wind up with nothing.
      This is totally apart from the good intentions first expressed by concerned individuals to help you but can easily go horribly wrong in circumstances outside your control.
      You must have your own roots somewhere that you own and that is your God given right.

All the best.

Smokey

Comment

• Missing Photos

My apologies as the pictures were not presented and why I don't like this restricted medium and me wasting my time.
        Have posted the pics at 'n6kph' under 'Smokey's Lot' and you can see them there.
        It is paramount here that we are able to have a suitable capacity to present pictures and I am not into third party facilities.
        Eric has a problem where he is unable to see the Thumbnails and so we are working in the dark so to speak and what is the alternative?
        Will try the page presentation and see how that pans out.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
          My apologies as the pictures were not presented and why I don't like this restricted medium and me wasting my time.
          Have posted the pics at 'n6kph' under 'Smokey's Lot' and you can see them there.
          It is paramount here that we are able to have a suitable capacity to present pictures and I am not into third party facilities.
          Eric has a problem where he is unable to see the Thumbnails and so we are working in the dark so to speak and what is the alternative?
          Will try the page presentation and see how that pans out.

Smokey
          I agree, the restrictions are crippling to posting. third party attachments for imagefiles for lAteX is a real PITA to! hats off to (I forget who's doing the translation) the member who is posting Erics work.

The other problem is that when it comes to legal matters, like the property that was leveled, john Q public has ZERO influence or claim to anything that occurs on private property -none- and to inject oneself into a private property issue opens up the real possibility of being legal prosecuted. Offline I looked into the property in question and talked to a couple friends who are attorneys and the big issue was that Erics name was not and has not ever been attached to that property. It made the issue a dead end, it would require then Eric provide proof of ever being on the property, and what most people consider proof is not that same as what the court of law considers proof. So sadly there was no way to make any movement in that regard. Eric would have to pursue that course personally as by proxy would not be legal.

I'm not in anyway claiming Eric is making up anything here, I'm only stating the problems that a few of us ran into offline when it was looked into. We didn't sit idly by and let the curtain fall on Eric. Remember folks here in the US you have to play their game if you want to get anything done; oh and the deck is stacked against you from the start.

Lets also not be naive about one thing, the research and technology that is disclosed to the public is controlled. The stuff that is not disclosed would your mind.

non-funded research outside of the universities and boardrooms is disjointed and a result of the public education system, think about that for a moment. for those who have studied electronics, physics, quantum physics etc.. there is a point where specialization occurs and the study is segmented into discrete areas.

The fundamental elements of the universe need to be understood in order to manipulate them. Chemistry, Physics & Nature are all the same thing but from different perspectives. find the common thread and notice that physics has some serious flaws once it moves past classical to SR and esp QED! To throw out the baby with the bathwater would be a serious mistake! what needs to happen is a restructuring of what is known. I know Eric has balked in the past about it but the common thread and shortcoming is the mathematics, quaternions are better suited to the nature of the universe. That is a daunting task though, google physics and quaternions and you'll see the problem, one BIG one is the mistake of forcing non-derived SR constants into it. keeps the mess going forward. It would take yrs to develop quaternions into a formal set of equations for nature, and all with the knowledge that when one is done you'll be chastised for the effort and it doesn't matter if you're right or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
            I agree, the restrictions are crippling to posting. third party attachments for imagefiles for lAteX is a real PITA to! hats off to (I forget who's doing the translation) the member who is posting Erics work.

The other problem is that when it comes to legal matters, like the property that was leveled, john Q public has ZERO influence or claim to anything that occurs on private property -none- and to inject oneself into a private property issue opens up the real possibility of being legal prosecuted. Offline I looked into the property in question and talked to a couple friends who are attorneys and the big issue was that Erics name was not and has not ever been attached to that property. It made the issue a dead end, it would require then Eric provide proof of ever being on the property, and what most people consider proof is not that same as what the court of law considers proof. So sadly there was no way to make any movement in that regard. Eric would have to pursue that course personally as by proxy would not be legal.

I'm not in anyway claiming Eric is making up anything here, I'm only stating the problems that a few of us ran into offline when it was looked into. We didn't sit idly by and let the curtain fall on Eric. Remember folks here in the US you have to play their game if you want to get anything done; oh and the deck is stacked against you from the start.

Lets also not be naive about one thing, the research and technology that is disclosed to the public is controlled. The stuff that is not disclosed would your mind.

non-funded research outside of the universities and boardrooms is disjointed and a result of the public education system, think about that for a moment. for those who have studied electronics, physics, quantum physics etc.. there is a point where specialization occurs and the study is segmented into discrete areas.

The fundamental elements of the universe need to be understood in order to manipulate them. Chemistry, Physics & Nature are all the same thing but from different perspectives. find the common thread and notice that physics has some serious flaws once it moves past classical to SR and esp QED! To throw out the baby with the bathwater would be a serious mistake! what needs to happen is a restructuring of what is known. I know Eric has balked in the past about it but the common thread and shortcoming is the mathematics, quaternions are better suited to the nature of the universe. That is a daunting task though, google physics and quaternions and you'll see the problem, one BIG one is the mistake of forcing non-derived SR constants into it. keeps the mess going forward. It would take yrs to develop quaternions into a formal set of equations for nature, and all with the knowledge that when one is done you'll be chastised for the effort and it doesn't matter if you're right or not.
            I'm doing the translations so I thank you for the recognition.

Eric never had the Landers property in his name. The property was left to Eric by his friend. He had another 'friend' put the property in his name as to bypass legal complications. His friend ended up selling Olin Bales the property to be able to buy a motorcycle. From what I recall, Eric and Olin were on good terms for a little while, but things began to go south. The two began clashing and somehow Olin came onto the property with a gun and started shooting at antennas as well as pointing the gun at Eric and forcing him to leave.

Eric understands that the property was 'legally' in Olin's name, however, the property was technologically important which could have been seized by the county under imminent domain. He is pissed because the county just let it happen. There was definitely not a lack of knowledge by the county of what the station was capable of, just a lack of action. It is too late now as I have seen the pictures of the remains of the station. It has been completely stripped and looted. It was all happening a long time ago, around the time of the PRC-47 incident.

Dave
            Last edited by Web000x; 09-17-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nw7w7 View Post
              Eric,

I even though it sounds as if you have given up all hope on humanity and possibly rightfully so in your case .
              I have to say that there is good and with the right forces I believe the worst could still be turned around for you.

I propose that we start a Indiegogo account for you.
              For those of you not familiar with indigogo anyone can raise money for any purpose.

For those of you not following the warden cliff story check out this!
              They have raised 1.2 million and are going to make this happen!!!!

Wooo Hooo at the very least at least they are not going to doze it over.

Let's Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum -- Indiegogo

That got me thinking ....well who better could they have than

ERIC DOLLARD ...right?

We can call it "Fund Rebuild Mad Scientist Lab"

What does the target goal $$$ need to be 100k ?

People are tesla crazed right now and you Eric are the leading expert.

Well It may just be a long shot and its off topic but what the heck

What do you guys think?

What do you think Eric?

People are raising a heck of a lot of money this way

Nate
              I mentioned something like this to Eric when it first came about. He is at a point right now where he'd rather not interact with humans so it might be difficult to convince him to go this route. It should be easier to communicate with him in the near future due to his living situation so I'll try to get him interested again.

Dave

Comment

• More Questions for Eric

Thankyou for filling us in more on Eric's properties and dilemma but will do my best to continue activity here as if we go quiet he may never return and the reasons for the questions.

Failed to find a way to post pictures other than from a third party.

Collecting the BOM (Bill Of Material) for the 'Regenerative Magnifying Receiver' (RMR) together and immediately having problems with capcaitors in particular and the Ceramics being of note wrt voltage.
                Most you buy today are 25/50 volt and that's it and Eric's schematic using Vacuum Tubes need to be 250 volt types so where do you go?
                Luckily for me in one of my loose Tubes purchases, the seller had thrown in a large heap of Ducon 'Wax Seal' types, grotty but unused and still read very close to the label value.
                These are all 600 volt types where Eric is asking for 200 volt but will certainly do the job.

Elderly capacitors can be brought back up to condition over a period with slow voltage increase.

Just finished collecting the bits together and managed to find all that is requires for the RMR but if you need the 25kohm 5 Watt Rheostat, that will be a problem.
                These will be expensive but not if you can buy bulk through Ebay Deceased Estate auctions.

Question For Eric on the RMR:
                1. Is the Primary going to be the same as the CSIs and I note there is no tuning as we know it other than the Feedback coil in relation to where it sits wrt to the Primary - so can we use another coil like one of my spare Extra Coils?
                All I know here is that the CSI and the Receiver should be at the same frequency.

Now going to look for a power supply that covers a broad range like 250v to 600v.
                Alternative is to use the Variac with what I already have for the Pulse Generator.
                ARRL Handbook is great here with many voltage regulated power supplies.
                Am now testing many Vacuum Tubes with the refurbished Heathkit IT-17 Tube Tester and those I have bought loose and bulk on Ebay have all been good bar the 5R4GYB.
                Appears people are pulling these out from non working Radio chassis and selling at auction so that is good news.
                Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                  Thankyou for filling us in more on Eric's properties and dilemma but will do my best to continue activity here as if we go quiet he may never return and the reasons for the questions.

Failed to find a way to post pictures other than from a third party.

Collecting the BOM (Bill Of Material) for the 'Regenerative Magnifying Receiver' (RMR) together and immediately having problems with capcaitors in particular and the Ceramics being of note wrt voltage.
                  Most you buy today are 25/50 volt and that's it and Eric's schematic using Vacuum Tubes need to be 250 volt types so where do you go?
                  Luckily for me in one of my loose Tubes purchases, the seller had thrown in a large heap of Ducon 'Wax Seal' types, grotty but unused and still read very close to the label value.
                  These are all 600 volt types where Eric is asking for 200 volt but will certainly do the job.

Elderly capacitors can be brought back up to condition over a period with slow voltage increase.

Just finished collecting the bits together and managed to find all that is requires for the RMR but if you need the 25kohm 5 Watt Rheostat, that will be a problem.
                  These will be expensive but not if you can buy bulk through Ebay Deceased Estate auctions.

Question For Eric on the RMR:
                  1. Is the Primary going to be the same as the CSIs and I note there is no tuning as we know it other than the Feedback coil in relation to where it sits wrt to the Primary - so can we use another coil like one of my spare Extra Coils?
                  All I know here is that the CSI and the Receiver should be at the same frequency.

Now going to look for a power supply that covers a broad range like 250v to 600v.
                  Alternative is to use the Variac with what I already have for the Pulse Generator.
                  ARRL Handbook is great here with many voltage regulated power supplies.
                  Am now testing many Vacuum Tubes with the refurbished Heathkit IT-17 Tube Tester and those I have bought loose and bulk on Ebay have all been good bar the 5R4GYB.
                  Appears people are pulling these out from non working Radio chassis and selling at auction so that is good news.
                  Thanks.

Smokey
                  mouser or newark carry the capacitors, voltage from 1~kv. There is also a designation for Fq, wiki might have the specifics.

Comment

• Energy Synthesis

Hey everybody,

I know that a lot of us found our quest into the alternative science literature in search for an alternative energy source. It has been a long quest of sacrifice, but thanks to Eric Dollard, it has begun to pay off for me. I don't have a lot of time to explain all of the little details because those will have to be tackled according to the material that you choose to use, but here is the basic bare bones circuit that I am using and am definitely 'Synthesizing Energy'.

I am not posting my results as of yet because I have much more to test before I give a 'final presentation'. This is just a starting platform for any other engineer to work with. This worked with my first attempt at following the idea's highlighted in the diagram above. If this worked first attempt for me with COP > 1, I am sure that none of you will have much trouble expanding upon this and getting usable power out.

I will answer what I feel are important questions, but will probably not spend too much typing since I have lots of work to do winding coils.

Good Luck

Dave

P.S. I am easily seeing a net efficiency of up to 1100% without the system even being close to optimally tuned.
                    Last edited by Web000x; 09-19-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Hi Dave,

If someone else posted such claims, I'd be skeptical. But coming from you Dave, I have to give it serious consideration.

Where did you get the 3 leg Magamp?

Are the 3 windings on the Magamp of equal length of wire?

What is the output ratio on your Output transformer? 1:1?

I'd be more interested in hearing the theory of how this works. You say that it is a variable inductance machine, how does the variable inductance happen here?

I'll give this circuit a try and see what happens. 1100%!!!

Will be very interested in seeing the posted results. Please don't delay in trying to make it all perfect. If you got it, please share so something doesn't happen to prevent replication and verification. I'm sure you know how it goes in this field.

Thanks Dave and great work!

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                        Hi Dave,

If someone else posted such claims, I'd be skeptical. But coming from you Dave, I have to give it serious consideration.

I'd be more interested in hearing the theory of how this works. You say that it is a variable inductance machine, how does the variable inductance happen here?

Will be very interested in seeing the posted results. Please don't delay in trying to make it all perfect. If you got it, please share so something doesn't happen to prevent replication and verification. I'm sure you know how it goes in this field.

I am not actually using a three legged magamp. It is two large grain-oriented eletrical steel tape wound toroids. From all of my studies into parameter variation, it should also work with a three legged magamp. The only goal with the core is to cause the power circuit to see a change in inductance. Either the three legged core or my toroid setup should work fine. Here is a picture of my hand wound toroidal magamp:

The two power windings are of equal AWG (16), length, turns (184), but of different magnetic orientation as to not see an induced EMF from the modulation winding. The control winding has 928 turns of 23 AWG and it is wound around both toroids whereas the power windings each have their own toroid.

The output transformer is a 5:1 and I am running the constant current source thru the low impedance side so it is stepping up the voltage. Any transformer with a low resistance winding should work for the primary side but you MUST impedance match the load to the secondary winding of the transformer.

The modulation circuit causes the constant current circuit to see a change in inductance due to the permeable core's saturation/desaturation cycles of the applied AC signal. This change in permeability causes the constant current circuit to see a variation in inductance. This variation in inductance causes an AC signal to be superimposed on to the DC constant current. The AC signal is picked off by the variation of the flux density in the output transformer which results in an EMF at the secondary terminals of the output transformer. The EMF at the secondary terminals, when properly tuned, will not be a reflection of the amount of energy used to cause the EMF. Energy seems to be synthesized in this mode of operation. Smoking resistors on the output terminals of my setup are a testament of this while observing the input energy of the modulation circuit and constant current circuit to be of far less magnitude. Read Eric's "Law of Electromagnetic Induction" series for more technical info.

ANY competent researcher can put this together and make it work. Use low resistances in the modulation and constant current circuits to cut down on losses, then impedance match the load to the output transformer. Measure the i^2R losses in the input circuits using a scope or DMM and compare those to the power dissipated in the output load. Just build it and be surprised.

Thank you Eric Dollard for making all of this possible. I am truly indebted to you.

If you build this and see that it works, please consider donating to Eric. Trust me when I say that he has made far less than minimum wage for his efforts to put together all of these writings.

Dave
                        Last edited by Web000x; 09-20-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Interesting work Dave, thanks for the info

Also thank you Eric Dollard for a lot of things
                          Last edited by dR-Green; 09-20-2012, 03:39 AM.
                          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Hi Dave,

+1 To reading and understanding Eric's "The Law of ElectroMagnetic Induction" (all 12 parts). After studying that it becomes incredibly clear the path to take for synthesizing energy. When Eric says something is going to work, that's not something you take lightly.

What is amazing is Eric has provided us an ENGINEERABLE way to synthesize energy. It's not some secret only a few people know, or something done behind closed doors with a small group, or invented by somebody who is only willing to release certain details, or discovered by someone who is only interested marketing the device to make money. Eric has shared everything and for that I am grateful. Also a big congratulations to Dave who was the first to demonstrate it, and to Garrett, who demonstrated it in his vacuum motor. I'm working with a MagAmp as well. This is a sure fire way to synthesize energy folks. And its all open source. It's only a matter of time now.

John

P.S. - if any of Eric's transmissions have enhanced your life, please consider donating to him. The donations have flowed to an almost standstill. This discovery came at the expense of a whole lifetime of experience, and a years worth of work writing it down to share with everyone, for free. It would be a very worthy cause. It would be nice to see him being compensated in some way. Most other inventors would be keeping it to themselves or scheming on how to make money off it. Thankyou Eric Dollard
                            Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Thank you Dave for the reply.

I believe I understand what is going on now from Eric's posts and your explanation. It's sort of like an Alexanderson variable inductance machine.

I'll put something together and see what happens.

Are you using a hand made constant current circuit or hooking up a DC power supply in Constant Current Mode?

This is the first time I believe someone trustworthy has finally given out a simple easy to reproduce circuit that ends all the guess work.

With widespread replication, this could be BIG.

Thank you Dave and Eric. I hope everyone remembers Eric and helps the man out.

God Bless

Comment

Thank you Dave for the reply.

I believe I understand what is going on now from Eric's posts and your explanation. It's sort of like an Alexanderson variable inductance machine.

I'll put something together and see what happens.

Are you using a hand made constant current circuit or hooking up a DC power supply in Constant Current Mode?

This is the first time I believe someone trustworthy has finally given out a simple easy to reproduce circuit that ends all the guess work.

With widespread replication, this could be BIG.

Thank you Dave and Eric. I hope everyone remembers Eric and helps the man out.

God Bless
                                My constant current consists of 120V 60 Hz wall socket EMF that is fed into a variable transformer that feeds a full wave bridge rectifier that charges my Constant Current Source which is a capacitor. It is important that there NOT BE ANY UNNECESSARY RESISTANCE in the constant current circuit; this is the reason for using a source capacitor instead of a low voltage, low amp hour battery which has inherent resistance. **This is all for theoretical analysis and not practical use as of yet**

I just tried replacing my two smaller transformers with two microwave oven transformers that have LOWER RESISTANCE and HIGHER FLUX DENSITY CAPACITY and was able to get up to a 2600% net output and a 600% total output.

Net Output = (Total Output Watts)/(Input Loss Watts - Modulation Step-Up Transformer Watts) = 2600%

Total Output = (Total Output Watts)/(Total Input Watts) = 600%

The reason for the modulation step-up transformer is because it inductance of the control winding is so large that applying a direct 120V 60 Hz doesn't pass enough current to saturate the core. I have a variac connected to a microwave oven transformer (MOT) that modulates the control winding with the higher voltage. The MOT secondary winding has about 120 Ohms of resistance compared to the 14 Ohms in the control winding. Naturally, since the resistance of the secondary winding of the MOT doesn't play a role in the system under study, I left it out of the 'Net Output' calculations.

Dave
                                Last edited by Web000x; 09-20-2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X