• Show
Clear All

• Energy Conference Topics

I already alluded to the fact that another energy conference was being
    planned but gave no details. The preliminary agenda has been set, however,
    I'm interested in seeing what topics the members here at Energetic Forum
    would want to see lectures/demos about.

This conference is not affiliated with Rick's Renaissance conference next
    June and branches into other areas of energy technology.

Whether you would attend or not doesn't matter - let's assume you would
    come - what topics would you want to hear lectures on and what presenters
    would you want to see or hear from?

Three topics/speakers are related to what is on this forum and from
    a few of the members. This could change of course but this is YOUR
    chance to give your input.

Overunity heat machines
    Gray technology related
    water sparkplug / plasma ignition related
    HHO / NH3 or other water fuel related topics
    Brown's gas for welding
    conventional home efficiency technologies
    energy medicine topics
    self / help - consciousness
    earth battery topics
    agriculture / biochar / aquaponics
    solar / wind
    etc...

Please post what you would want to learn about and want to
    see at an energy/health/agriculture/self-help type conference.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

conference wish list

Speakers: Only those that can demonstrate working models.
    Bob Boyce for HHO
    Freddy from Future Energy Concepts for HHO
    George Wiseman from Eagle Research
    Tom Beardon
    Patrick Kelly from Panacea University
    Marko Rodin for coil theory

Topics
    HHO, earth batteries, ambient radiant energy devices, OU motors and generators, alternative heaters,

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by radiant1 View Post
      Speakers: Only those that can demonstrate working models.
      I second that. Theory is great and all, but the proof is in the pudding.

I'd really like to see Black Light Power demonstrated.

Eric Dollard experiments / wireless transmission of power (real world use) / Multiple Wave Oscillator (done correctly).

Hutchison/Reid batteries / crystal batteries.

Klimov solar cell.

The Bloom Box.

NRGFromTheVacuum YouTube guy with his cold electricity experiments.

Dr. Stiffler and his experiments!

Boyd Bushman and his Magnetic Beam Amplifier.

Bob Lazar and his Hydrogen car/storage process.

Dr. Eugene Podkletnov and his anti-gravity experiments.

Residential geothermal projects.

How to detach from the grid and be self reliant.
      Last edited by everyidea; 01-06-2011, 07:13 PM.
      My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

I know this is a very new and not matured idea but what about the Captret?

its simple and fun to play with, and some people are getting great results with it.

Here’s a 5 minute experiment you can try.
        YouTube - Explain this Captret Effect DrStiffler

Heres the Captret Blinking an LED for a long time with no battery attached
        YouTube - Captret Forever Blinking

I have plenty of other things the captret can do, self charge batteries, amplify voltage, and even a home made Water Captret battery that outputs more power over time when given a load or shorted out. You can find my videos here.
        YouTube - ibpointless2's Channel

But its not just me saying these things, others are using my captret effect idea and getting very good results too.

This guy has combine the captret with a tesla switch and has 12 volt batteries self charging.
        YouTube - Captret - Tesla Switch - Part 1

This guy has a super capacitor self charging.
        YouTube - Testing the Captret: is this free energy?

He’s also experiencing the self charging too, but has a lot of LED’s running.
        YouTube - Captret self charge

I figure it couldn’t hurt to put this idea out there.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Aaron,

I would be interested in wireless power (Dollard Stuff), electrogravitics (T.T. Brown stuff), electrostatic motors (Jefimenko), and anything more on the lockridge device or other no back emf motors. Any functional demonstrations would greatly add to the conference.

David

Comment

Eric Dollard #1

I'd just ask that you'd feature Eric Dollard & his works, teachings, being the keynote speaker for at least 2-3hrs.

I doubt if he'd even do it anyway? Someone though, needs to go out, negotiate, beg, borrow, pay or whatever required. Do something to get him up, out, on stage and shown in the light that he deserves.
            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

The only way I can think of enticing Eric Dollard to a conference is if you were to make a significant donation to the American Marconi Foundation to assist in the construction of their earthquake detection device and developing their website. I don't think he is willing to talk about topics concerning free energy judging from the messages he left on this forum a few months ago. If he were just to discuss the Tesla Transformers he made in the past and how to build better Tesla Coils I think that people would still attend the conference.

Perhaps you could make part of the conference a Borderlands Sciences circa 1980's Reunion and invite Tom Brown, Peter Lindemann, Gerry Vassilatos or any of the contributors to the Foundation and Journal during that period to discuss topics of their choosing.

Comment

Energy Conference wish:

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
                The only way I can think of enticing Eric Dollard to a conference is if you were to make a significant donation to the American Marconi Foundation to assist in the construction of their earthquake detection device and developing their website. I don't think he is willing to talk about topics concerning free energy judging from the messages he left on this forum a few months ago. If he were just to discuss the Tesla Transformers he made in the past and how to build better Tesla Coils I think that people would still attend the conference.

Perhaps you could make part of the conference a Borderlands Sciences circa 1980's Reunion and invite Tom Brown, Peter Lindemann, Gerry Vassilatos or any of the contributors to the Foundation and Journal during that period to discuss topics of their choosing.

phi1.62 I think you are exactly correct with your points.

I would also add:
                *Eric probably wouldn't do it and if he did somehow agree to do it, I doubt that he would talk about anything directly concerned with OU. However he might (?) for example, talk about the nature of Telluric waves, or on the General Theroy of Telluric Electric Wave Transmittion and Reception..? Or something else being related to the work of the A.M.F., yet still related to Tesla's non-electromagnetic waves & devices. This which in turn is is related to the energy conference.
                *(I know absolutley nothing though, of what E. P. Dollard would do).

Your idea about a circa 1980's Borderlands reunion sounds like a wonderful idea! - As long as they could get all of the band members together-After all they are advertising the Classic Energy Videos right here on the forum at the top of the screen. However, I suspect that it just isn't as black and white as that and it's a much more complicated thing to organise than we would all think right off.

However, here we are in 2011. Maybe something very special can manifest from the ether?

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

When it comes down to energy research & development most western nations expenses are usually allocated to nuclear power, The research and development costs for nuclear power could have been spent on discovering a solution in relation to alternative energy. If this was done the cost of renewable energy technologies could be considerably lower than it is today.

Comment

Working...
                  X