• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference & Exhibition

Starts: Thursday July 29, 2010, 04:00PM MDT
    Ends: Sunday August 01, 2010, 08:00PM MDT
    Event Type: Conference & Expo
    Location: Marriott Pyramid North, 5151 San Francisco Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
    Price: $350; $300 spouse; $250 student; $50 workshop
    LinkedIn Industry: Renewables and Environment
    Keywords: Searl, SEG, LawoftheSquares, Inverse-Gravity, IGV, LevitatingDisk, RodinCoils, Vector-Based-Math, Buturff, Brown’s-Gas, GEET, Ether, Zero-Point, ZPE, Electromagnetism, NewPhysics, Electro-Gravitation
    Organization: TeslaTech

Meet Angel investors, researchers and inventors supporting Free Energy...

An extended weekend of extreme physics to expand conventional wisdom: how to harness the energy of the atom, by working with rather than destroying it; how to exhaust more oxygen than input into a combustion engine running on half the gasoline or any type of oil, even crude; how to run an automobile engine on water without hydrogen; room-temperature plasma; and more.

Gather for demonstrations, thought-provoking lectures and comraderie.

Kicking off the Conference Thursday night, plus later in the weekend in a Saturday afternoon workshop, the “Godfather” of Free Energy, John R.R. Searl explains and demonstrates how, contrary to common opinion, one can produce energy from no visible source whatsoever. The original model of his engine, over 60 years ago, inadvertently launched itself into orbit. Then Searl learned to harness its power in order to develop a 14-ton circular craft around it and lift it into controlled, fuel-less flight.

Visitors will have a chance to see Marko Rodin demonstrate his fascinating Rodin coil, pass their hand through a flame of Brown’s gas immediately after it liquefies a quarter and witness Jamie Buturff’s enhanced version of the Rodin coil that produces a magnetic monopole while also incorporating sound healing principles. Simple illustrations like these will challenge prior notions of the conservation of matter.

Decide, via live demonstrations, if unipolar induction confounds Einstein’s theories, if a vertical Michelson-Morley experiment gives a non-null result, if devices can produce gravitational anomalies and if one can physically model the atom.

Can humanity shed its fossil-fuel/nuclear dependency to make renewable cleantech/greentech energy a reality? See these solutions then consider for yourself!

NOTE TO INVENTORS WITH A WORKING OU DEVICE: Just bring it ~ and demo!!

ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

Thanks for posting that - I hope it's a great success for everyone!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

to far to come

I would love to be there but just too far to come and expensive at the moment

Mike

Comment

I'll Be There!!!

Hi Folks,

I'll be at the conference next weekend. So, if anyone has ever wanted to speak to me in person, thank me or tell me "I'm a jerk", this is your BIG CHANCE. I'll be talking to people about FE stuff, but mainly showing and selling my Electronic Equipment.

It's going to be a great conference. See you there!

Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

How was the Conference?!!

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
          Hi Folks,

I'll be at the conference next weekend. So, if anyone has ever wanted to speak to me in person, thank me or tell me "I'm a jerk", this is your BIG CHANCE. I'll be talking to people about FE stuff, but mainly showing and selling my Electronic Equipment.

It's going to be a great conference. See you there!

Peter
          Dear Attendees.. (& Peter)

So... how was it?!!

I wish I could have attended this years ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference! It would however have been a long & $$$ flight for me! Would it have been worth the price of an international plane ticket?
          I guess it would be if I could have followed Peter around giving him some abuse & heckling.. Hehe. No,no I'm kidding.. I wouldn't have done that, but I would have liked to say hello.

Looks like by the flier's that the Rodin Coil and various devices that use it as a component were going to have its' "day in the sun"..? Was that the case or not?

Were there any standout presenters, experiments or inventions? Any must buy DVD's from the conference? What was the topic or device that everyone was raving about, the hot gossip. What was the BUZZ as it were?

Did you sell any of your electronic equipment Peter? Did anyone make use of their BIG CHANCE to say thanks, question you or offer some abuse?

I think if you live in the USA, it would have been worth the money to attend!

Thanks in advance for any replies or comments!

Sputins
          Last edited by Sputins; 08-07-2010, 06:57 AM.
          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Working...
          X