Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good will.

Good luck with the Conference Aaron!

I’ll be sad & slightly depressed when it’s on, because I know I’ll be missing out on a once-in- a- lifetime opportunity with the gathering of such spectacular speakers!

I hope all goes according to plan and the Conference is a bigger success than expected.

(I also hope there are no Aether-Farce gate-crashers who might try to spoil the fun).
    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

energy conference

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      Good luck with the Conference Aaron!

I’ll be sad & slightly depressed when it’s on, because I know I’ll be missing out on a once-in- a- lifetime opportunity with the gathering of such spectacular speakers!

I hope all goes according to plan and the Conference is a bigger success than expected.

(I also hope there are no Aether-Farce gate-crashers who might try to spoil the fun).
      Thanks Sputins - it will definitely be an amazing weekend!

I think it will be a nice peaceful event with no troublemakers - a private club in North Idaho is the last place anyone wants to start trouble.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Now that the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference has concluded, could someone who attended give some kind of overall review, report or feedback from their experience? (Written or otherwise).

What were the highlights? What were the surprises? Anything disappointing? - Any information would be much appreciated!
        I’m just looking for someone (no bias) to fill us* in with some information, (or gossip).

*For all of those peeps who missed out and couldn’t make it!

Please do tell! Thanks.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

I agree with Sputins, are There no members who attended that have reviews or highlights from the conference . The only comment thus far has been how momentous Eric Dollards presentation was. Surely the were other monintous speaches. Any members who were there I would love To hear about your experience.

Comment

Conference Overview

Any of the attendees can confirm or deny what I'm saying but I'll give you my own brief insight. I only mentioned Eric's because quite a few people were asking.

Paul & Jim's was beyond important. They shared where the principles came from in Tesla's work that made the SERPS type technology possible. It's been right there for many years, but apparently hardly anyone has ever figured it out. They both shared much of their background - since Paul's motor patent was finally granted, he showed a test video of the machine producing a COP of about 3.0, which equates to about 250 watts per horsepower. Paul's SERPS replication with his switching was shown back in the exhibit/vendor room and it was operating at a COP of about 50.0 (5000% more work in a resistive load than is drawn from the power supply).

William Lyne's presentation was very interesting - kind of went in a few directions but for the most part, he relayed quite a bit of his background, how he got into a lot of this, and gave his opinions on the origins of the "UFO" technology that many people see. Right when he started to get into the atomic hydrogen technology, I had to leave for a bit so will have to watch it on video when it is edited. He is really quite the gentleman and there were so many synchronicities between us that it was amazing - to me personally of course.

Floyd Rigby and his son went through quite a bit about how his auditing method has saved companies, cities and schools over $720 million and it is MUCH bigger and involved than I thought. He is at the top of his industry and has completely rearranged what I thought utility auditing was all about.

Jeane Manning moderated a discussion panel with most of the speakers. Bedini couldn't take part because of his video agreement with Craddock and Lyne wasn't up on stage with us because when I was gathering everyone together, I didn't know where he was. Quite a few people told some of us that it was actually the discussion panel that "locked it in" for them to know who they're dealing with and not just a bunch of techie geeks - but people who are awake and very conscious about wanting to be very intentional about changing the paradigm of how energy is used in the world today, etc.

Mark McKay shared some new information that came from some recently discovered audio tape conversation with some of EV Gray's investors/engineers but unfortunately, I wasn't able to hear most of it because I was called away for some other business. I know just a bit about what Mark talked about but will have to hear the rest when it is on video.

My own presentations (two of them) were on the Plasma Ignition and Water Fuel and was a bigger hit than I thought. I thought hardly anything would be new to anyone, but to my surprise, it was new for most people in the room so that was good. I showed more of my jet engine project that I never shared publicly including running it with recycled exhaust, plasma, etc. and the propane valve pressure was touching the 0 PSI mark on the scale. Too small to measure with the gauge I had, but is a HUGE difference considering before doing all of that it needed 8 PSI. I debunked every major skeptic's argument against HHO boosters and I ever debunked the proponents of HHO booster claims as to why they work - and I did it with most JPL, NASA, DOE, etc. documentation showing the facts, which are completely indisputable in addition to shining light on what Meyer was really doing that all the Meyer "experts" continue to deny.

Peter Lindemann showed a demo of an SSG that put the spikes to a comparator cap circuit to charge another battery and in that mode, we all know that it is easy to get over 90% recovery in the back battery. When it is switched into "generator" mode, which Bedini shared last year, we had it tuned up so good that the front draw increased by 50% but the output in the caps increased by 100%. So if in normal mode we can get 90% recovery and in this mode, the input goes up by only 50%, yet the output is doubled - well, too many people think they know everything about the SG, but really don't know much about it at all. We were only willing to share so much here but Peter did show a generator coil lighting up 40 white LEDs pretty bright and while doing so, the RPM dropped 0 RPM. We can probably light up several hundred LEDs pretty bright still with 0 drag on the rotor with this method. This was a preview of what is to be explained in the 3rd SG book. I'll repeat - front draw increased by 50% but the output in the caps increased by 100%.

John Bedini revealed quite a bit about his linear current regulator circuits. These are the basic circuit in the new solar charge controllers. On the back end of an SG (designed for the SG), they will convert the spikes to a lower voltage steady direct current. They're very important circuits and John even played an audio amplifier using the same type of circuits that are in the solar charge controllers - you're listening to the current. It is really out of the box. We didn't film this but the same type of presentation on this circuit was already filmed months ago.

John Polakowski gave an awesome presentation on the Cosmic Induction Generator. I missed most of it because I was called away again, but he did go into a lot of very specific details on its operation. There was a demo in the exhibit room. It still has the lower power supply but was still able to show the neutral black spot in the tube between the coils, which is a point of "counterspace", which energy apparently synthesizes right into it. Looks like at one point, the entire tube went black. The filament transformer got fried at one point and smoked and almost set off the fire alarm and sprinklers, but they got it aired out enough for us not to have to evacuate! Bedini had a spare one that worked at his shop, some diodes and maybe a cap that made the demo a possibility.

There were plenty of breaks and free time for people to network and spend time with the speakers asking more questions and watching the demonstrations.

Anyway, that is a basic rundown of what was presented. Many people personally told me that it was the best conference they have been to in their lives on any topic. More than one "overunity" device was demonstrated for all to see. We had a full house with people from all over the world - mostly US and Canada. And for me personally, it was quite an honor to sit at the discussion panel with with some of the most brilliant pioneers of the modern day "free energy" movement!

We aim to get 2-3 presentations released by the end of the month.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

2014 Energy Conference Review Day One

As an addendum to Aaron's overview of the conference below is my take on this momentous conference.

I had been looking forward to this conference due to the intriguing array of speakers and hints of great revelations - this conference did not disappoint and topped the last two attended.

Day One
              1) The first seminar was presented by Floyd Rigby and son on energy audits and their value to larger clients and companies. Truly a very interesting subject matter that, perhaps, could have been covered in half the time allotment since it did become repetitive and interspersed with off point wanderings. Not much there for small home owners and the like. Floyd is an engaging speaker and managed to keep the interest of the audience through most of the time allotted.
              2) Next was Mark Mckay who amplified on last year's presentation with additional facts on the E.V. Gray device dating from the 70's. Mark kept the audience engaged with informative historical slides along with a wealth of information on a device that was tested with a COP of 250:1 by big name US labs for verification. In concluding, Mark McKay had an interesting speculation/comment that the electronic circuitry in the Gray appears to be very similar in impact as Bedini's SG. Very good and knowledgeable speaker with a great presentation.
              3) Next John Bedini presented the new linear current Solar Tracker with a great example of the internal electronics of the Solar Tracker using it to play music - I was somewhat baffled initially, but slapped my forehead when it dawned on me that we were listening to the current. So the Bedini amplifier circuits have another life. The following Solar Tracker demo showed the unit gathering potential from the Amorphous Solar panels under cloudy and showery conditions. The circuitry is such that the device maintains a given charge voltage level of ~15.1volts to the charge battery and any excess can be directly delivered to another device. John showed a nifty charge circuit using a LED bulb - circuit ( integrated in a Solar Tracker already) will turn an/off the bulb according to set charge voltage threshold. Slick! John B. also used a LiFeP battery that has a high energy density, but without the common problems of a standard lithium ion battery. This appears to be a worthwhile battery advance that is about 1/3 the weight and twice the price of a standard LAB unit.
              4) Next Aaron Murakami gave a very thorough presentation on Plasma ignition and presented a detailed look at the progressive improvement in spark through a series of slides and short videos - fascinating stuff. During this segment of the presentation Aaron sprayed a fine water mist onto the plasma spark producing a small flash of light where he claimed that the water was broken down into its constituent elements of hydrogen and oxygen. Whoa!
              Furthermore, as an example of the plasma spark capabilities a short video clip showed a standard lawn mower operating with this plasma spark device on straight diesel as a fuel.
              The presentation progressed further with uses of HOH from electrolysis as a fuel and its implementation. This portion then segued to Stanley Meyers uses of water as a fuel showing the original water powered dune buggy from the 1970's. Aaron continued to dissect this water as a fuel process and presented a hypothesis as to how this really worked - very well thought out and there may be more to come from Aaron on this entire subject. Aaron speculated that there may be way simpler methods and means for this to be a viable process. Stay tuned to this.
              Aaron the progressed to his jet engine design - while it was very interesting and the videos impressive this writer was at the end of his rope from jet lag and the lateness of the hour. Not all was absorbed! I really am looking forward to the video on this presentation since there are some very important points within the subject matter.
              End of Day One.

I will continue to the following day Two on Sunday and followed by day Three.
              For those who were not present, well you missed a well organized and scheduled lineup of speakers and Demo's. I am still stunned by the information overload and seminars. All the above are my take and understanding of the subject matter presented by the speakers and any errors or omissions are my responsibility.

Later,
              Yaro Stanchak

Comment

Lindeman GenMode Machine

Bravo Peter.

Thanks Aaron and ALL for letting us in on the success of that meeting.

There is nobody like YOU!!!

Mike

Comment

Thanks Aaron and others for the detailed reviews.

Comment

Thank you Aaron for the overview, it certainly sounds like it was a fantastic and monumental conference! John Polakowski was lucky that John Bedini could help him out with a filament transformer. (You wouldn't think a filament transformer would likely fry, a plate transformer maybe)? I guess that's one of those little unexpected hiccups that happen. Very kind of JB to help him out.
                    If many people said that it was the best conference they have been to in their lives on any topic, that is certainly one measure of its success! - Congratulations.

I'm really excited about Eric Dollard's EPIC & historical presentation. Reading what you (Aaron) wrote on the EPD channel gives me goose bumps! I look forward to seeing the video! (Among the others too). I really wish I could have been at the conference in person! Maybe next year?

Thanks Yaro for your review of day one, I certainly look forward to reading about days two and three! I'm sure everyone else is too.

Sputins.

Comment

Day Two 2014 Energy Conference

Continuing with yesterday' narrative Day Two was again packed with great information and demo's.

William Lyne woke us all up with his very interesting, and at times, amusing presentation on many unusual, weird bits of info and facts relating to ufo's, nazi collusion during WW2, atomic testing, super submarines, Rosewell aliens, World War two Fu fighters, atomic furnace, etc... Great and engaging speaker that has written several books on his ideas and investigations - truly entertaining with elements of truth and perhaps some grains of salt. His limited supply of books was snapped up quickly, so onto Amazon for a copy...

Next John Bedini brought us back to reality with a comprehensive review and explanation of the SG and the various modes of operation. Very good to hear this again from the master during this show and tell. John again layed out all the schematic diagrams for each mode - 1) Radiant mode, 2) Capacitor mode and 3) Gen mode. John proceeded to add a linear current circuit to the back end of the SG and displayed the operation of this circuit creating a linear direct current that transformed the radiant spikes into a useable form for lighting a super bright LED bulb. He detailed the bi-polar circuit design which doubles the output - bit over my head but the demo was impressive. The kicker here was the little on/off circuit that would turn on the LED when the battery was above a certain voltage threshold - in this case about 15.1v. This presentation by itself was worth the price of admission. The lowly and simple SG has a myriad of untapped capabilities, more as witnessed later by the Peter L presentation. Tip of the hat to JB, you have done it again! Add his two presentations to your DVD collection.

So day two was capped by the much awaited Presentation By James Murray and Paul Babcock on the subject of the SERPS device. The timing/initiation of the Murray \Babcock collaboration is uncertain, but appears to have its roots in the Four Quadrant theory of E. Dollard. This entire presentation, in essence, was based on Tesla's method of recycling electricity. J. Murray in his presentation described and presented documentation of Tesla, mind you under oath, stating that the current energy grid is capable of handling a 5,000,000 gain in power distribution. Power magnification! James M. went on to describe the Dynaflux generator and other hardware related gains that can be realized.
                      Paul Babcock came into play here describing how modern electronics can replace the older methods of realizing this magnification. So this a marriage of existing technology that has been shown or demonstrated over 30 years ago and now has become a reality. Tesla, the electric zen master, pointed the way nearly a 100 years ago and here we are today reaping the rewards of the Murray/Babcock collaboration, finally showing where Tesla's head was at - some help from Dollard here to clarify the reality of shifting the phase angles between current and voltage. From a broad perspective this seminal seminar and the SERPS demo running in the back room turned the current energy reality on its ear. The rub here is that all this can be explained in classical electrical terms - you go with the flow mon! I will not go into the details of the presentation since the DVD will take care of this - mind you, that this may also become a classic introduction of a new technology...
                      For further elaboration the SERPS Demo presented an electronic device that was capable of using 1 watt from the power source and successfully lighting at full line voltage two standard resistance light bulbs totaling 50 watts. This yields a rough COP of 50:1 or 5,000%, duh! There may be more with proper tuning...
                      Could not examine device since it was under two plastic covers - shielding proprietary circuitry - patent is next. Herein lies the difficulty, how do you patent this type of device without creating a tidal wave of opposition? - stay tuned to this device and its progress.
                      Think Murray, Babcock, Dollard, Polakowski, Murakami, Lindemann and of course, Bedini, who made all of this possible.

Some notes and suggestions here:
                      The projector arrangement for the computer video feeds was truly inadequate, making it very difficult to see the PPT presentations - get real and improve the setup. Also the screen involved is too small, take the plunge and make it up to par of the subject matter.
                      The side show in the side room had all the demo's literally in your face during the breaks, most excellent! See it it all - Serps, Bedini SSG, Teslagenix, Energenix and on, and on.

So that is it for Day 2 - truly a mind blowing day event in all its aspects. Day 3 will come in the next installment, fasten your seat belts please.

My take on the conference,
                      Yaro Stanchak

Comment

Any free youtube clips from the conference yet available ?
                        www.overunity.com

Comment

Have you or can you

Originally posted by hartiberlin View Post
                          Any free youtube clips from the conference yet available ?
                          Hartiberlin,
                          Sorry for being off topic here.

I noticed you come from Germany. Have you any family members alive from the WWII era? If yes do they remember a device that used no battery, fuel of any kind. It was started by pulling a rope like on a grass cutting mower. It was a self running device and would output 300 watts to light several bulbs or a small heater, from the information we have.

There's a group of us trying to replicate this motor generator device called the Lockridge Device. There are some threads(old threads) about it here on this forum. John Bedini and Peter Lindemann have DVD about this device. Our group has been working on this for four years or so. Any old patients or war museums may have something about this also.

Any information would be very helpful.
                          Thanks,
                          wantomake

Comment

Day Three 2014 Energy Conference

Day Three started with John Polakowski giving a well put together seminar on the Cosmic Induction Generator. Almost like a compressed course in college on the basics of this device and the math behind it. Tesla Coils - the theory, construction and operation - so here we have presented an in depth look at this device and its construction later followed by an actual demo in the nearby display room. More on this later...

John P. stressed that this device is essentially a flat single Tesla coil for the primary and connected capacitor - it always operates as a 1/4 wave circuit - then continued adding the other circuitry elements. Way too complex to handle here, so the video is a necessity if you wish to learn all the details. All in all a very interesting and informative presentation.

The start of the first demo ended in a flash of fried electronics and John went into repair mode with Eric Dollard looking over his shoulder. Later on when all was good. John displayed the operation of the generator while using a short fluorescent light tube to demonstrate the shape of the generated field/lines of force and the dark zone in the center between the antennas/coils. The basic shape of this field was very recognizable with the light intensity varying as it was moved back and forth. Definite black spot in the center when the tube angle was turned from parallel of the centerline of the antennas to perpendicular. Fascinating!

Next Dr. Peter Lindemann gave a very complete seminar on the SSG and its various modes of operation. The demo unit (8 transistor) built for this was very well labeled and completed with instrumentation for voltage and current -very clean setup! In basic mode the wheel (~0.25" gap)was spinning at 365 rpm and drawing 1.35 amps - I missed the amperage going into the charge battery, ouch. Peter elaborated on the performance curves and other basics of design and operation, while stressing the importance of properly conditioning the charge battery.

He then switched the operational mode to generator mode, which he labelled as common ground mode and showed how the capacitor bank functioned in its discharges to the charge battery. During this mode the primary draw increased to ~1.75 amps. One could see the primary voltage remaining stable while the charge voltage was increasing. The Primary input
                            increased by about 50% while the charge output increased 100%. This is one well tuned SSG... Lindemann stressed that impedance matching is the KEY.

Then onto the the addition of the gen coil. Interesting design in that the internal core of a standard spool was split in half and widened to the width of a standard SSG magnet and then filled with the weld rod core. This was then wound with a 1000ft of #16AWG wire with the assembly mounted to the wheel assembly frame. Not sure of the gap between the coil core and wheel magnets, but the coil was wired to a cap bank and then to a bank of 40 or 48 LEDs using a resistor to control the brightness. Interestingly the inclusion of the generator coil powering the LEDs did not change the SSG RPM. Lindemann explained that it is unknown how many more coils can be added to this arrangement before it impacts SSG RPM and performance. The draw of the LED bank was not quantified.

So the SSG turns out to be one very versatile machine. A well tuned SSG can be tied into a capacitor bank to charge a battery, adding a linear current circuit will create a dc voltage that can light a standard LED super bright and then the addition of one or more modified coils can power small banks of LEDs. You do the math here and it all equals awesome. Thank you Dr. Peter!

So to cap it all off there was a Q and A session for the distinguished speakers and moderated by Jean Manning. A close and personal session where the basic philosophies of all the panel blended into a further push for the advancement of technologies that can change the world we live in for the better.

Then onto the marathon event of Eric Dollard's seminar. So, we all had the immense pleasure of partaking in a stimulating mental onslaught by Eric Dollard on Transluminal power generation. The core of this talk were the differences between Magnetic and Dielectric theory. Eric is a very unique and brilliant scientist who lives in the desert and ponders questions and ideas on transmission line theory and the electrostatic universe. His presentation dealt with the complete history of the development of ac power and radio comm. He dealt with the theories and faults of all the greats such as Maxwell, Faraday etc. Concentrating more on Tesla and his impact on this century. A lot of his 3.5 presentation was way over the head of most of the audience, but he has a wry and deadly sarcastic wit that keeps one engaged.
                            Eric spoke at length on the theories and equations that he has developed on power transmission along the lines of Tesla's work, this was way over my head and limited knowledge. He provided amusing examples of inadvertent power magnification to illustrate his points. This was a very intense experience from one of the few people on this planet who understands Tesla and his methods of power magnification and generation. He is way out there in his experimentation and tests. He has developed an advance seismic detection and warning system that is currently in operation and build out...
                            A once in lifetime opportunity to absorb the genius of this man, shunned by the mainstream, but still pushing the envelope. To think that I was there at one of his presentations, whoa!

What else is there to say but thank you to the entire dedicated group of people that made this conference a reality and positive experience. So much to absorb and digest. What can top all this?

My personal take on Day Three and the entire conference,
                            Yaro Stanchak

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Hartiberlin,
                              Sorry for being off topic here.

I noticed you come from Germany. Have you any family members alive from the WWII era? If yes do they remember a device that used no battery, fuel of any kind. It was started by pulling a rope like on a grass cutting mower. It was a self running device and would output 300 watts to light several bulbs or a small heater, from the information we have.

There's a group of us trying to replicate this motor generator device called the Lockridge Device. There are some threads(old threads) about it here on this forum. John Bedini and Peter Lindemann have DVD about this device. Our group has been working on this for four years or so. Any old patients or war museums may have something about this also.

Any information would be very helpful.
                              Thanks,
                              wantomake
                              Yes, I have old family members, but no one remebers such a device.

Wasn´t the Lockridge device not also a US based invention ?

Well I just read this:
                              The device was a free energy generator that some German practical genius had made simply by modifying an old automobile generator -- an ordinary generator, not some new, special design! When the allies invaded, an American soldier by the name of Lockridge found this thing running in the basement of an abandoned house powering a bank of light bulbs, but connected to no power source. You started it by pulling a cord wrapped around a pulley on the shaft, just like an old-fashioned power lawnmower, and then it just kept on running.

================================================== =

Would be interesting in what part of Germany it was and who the real inventor was...
                              Then I could try to find out more...
                              Was probably only one device built by just one inventor..so not made for sales..

Regards, Stefan.

P.S. No Video clips from the conference floor or the lobby during
                              chat exchanges ? Did nobody bring his smartphones with him and
                              recorded there a few clips ?
                              www.overunity.com

Comment

Paul Babcock & Jim Murray

Stefan and all,

Here are a few pics from Jim Murray and Paul Babcock's presentation on the SERPS showing COP 50.0 (5000%) - Jim Murray & Paul Babcock SERPS COP 50.0 (5000%) Presentation | 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X