Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival gardening

Untitled Document

Guys hope there is some thing useful for all there, thanks to ESA for sending me this.

Ash

Thanks! It was a little difficult to wade through what I could dig up on "G.19" the brown dwarf he claims that's in our solar system, but it seems fairly credible. It is growing in size, and supposedly no records of a supernova at the time when those who say it's a supernova say it should have exploded inside our galaxy brighter than any star...

"It was found that the Sun emits high energy dipole tachyons which travel at faster than light speed (which invalidates Einstein's theories). Many of the tachyon dipoles become separated when they encounter the magnetic field of planet Earth, resulting in a paramagnetic monopole and a diamagnetic monopole. The paramagnetic monopoles penetrate the Earth and impart energy to selective rock particles. The optimum paramagnetic energy absorbers are granite and volcanic rock particles. It follows accordingly, that by adding granite or volcanic dust particles to the soil, a grow bed or garden functions as an energy battery for plant growth."

That might help explain some of what I've read here Electroculture, Natural Electricity for Agriculture - Electroculture . I suppose even if this is not an accurate description, the proof is in the pudding err dirt with volcanic or granite in it. I look forward to trying some of his method and researching more about the mysterious "ORMUS" all hail the mighty ORMUS . Thanks again for sharing!
    Last edited by Blargus; 06-29-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X