Snail protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snail protection

Is it true that if I do copper around my plants would be protected from these snails and slugs?
    Thanks

They said that snail won't come near when there is no ferromagnetic material in your garden. Copper just helping I guess.

Implementations Slugs & Snails Page

Comment

Copper

Thanks Sucahyo yes interesting to know.

Comment

I forgot. Some people actually use copper to kill the snail. Some people also accidently kill some type of fish in aquarium. It seems copper have bad effect on certain animal or parasite while it boost others like plant (schauberger) or people (recent copper handle standardization on hospital).

Comment

Thanks for sharing ! Let me try copper around my plants. Hoping that it will help me in protecting my plants from snails and slugs.
          Irrigation Projects

Comment

Snails

I tried copper wire with many winds around the pot and did not effect maybe copper sheet should do the work.
            Now I did an upturned cup shape on my pots and seems to work. When snails try to climb find it difficult on the edge and stops.
            Thanks

Comment

Copper

Yesterday I did a small fence of copper wire to insulated nails around my pot shelves and it seem to work to repel snails.
              Just waiting for more results.

Comment

Working...
              X