Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is related to the Chinese space seed program. Link here:

The Space Odyssey of Seeds -- Beijing Review

Seeds flown into outer space produce large disease resistant plants. It is probably the higher radiation causing the effect than the lack of gravity. This is shown by the subject of this thread.

In regards to the source of high voltage for the experiments on seeds. I would try to avoid high power circuits like fly-back transformers, etc. Getting shocked by these is hazardous to your health. If you use a joule thief, try and use as small a filter capacitor as possible, to reduce the power of an accidental shock.

It may be useful to set up something like Lord Kelvin's water drop experiment to generate high voltage to charge the plates? I recall seeing somewhere an even simpler science fair project that just uses a drop of water sliding down a wire to generate enough voltage to flash a neon bulb. Probably, the longer the wire, the higher the voltage? This would be something more like a static charge which connects to the plates above and below the seeds for treatment. All we need here are positive and negative plates to ionize the field where the seeds are placed. A slow drip out of a bucket would probably last all day? It would be more like plumbing than electric circuits?

Just tossing around ideas

tishatang

Comment

High voltage air battery

Another high voltage source as an air battery:

Duluc/Zamboni Electrostatic Pile

The DuLuc Dry Pile
      High-voltage source
      ©1996 William J. Beaty
      The Duluc Dry-Pile (also called the Zamboni Pile) was an "electrostatic battery" permanent power supply used in the early 1800s and constructed from silver foil, zinc foil, and paper. Foil disks of 2cm dia. were stacked up several thousand thick and then either compressed in a glass tube with endcaps and a screw assembly, or stacked between three glass rods with wooden endplates. Of course this is simply a Voltaic Pile, a multi-cell electrochemical battery, albiet one with output potential in the range of kilovolts. Each cell used nearly-dry paper as electrolyte, with zinc foil for one electrode and silver foil as the other."

This was used a source of power for "Perpetual Motion Machine" also described on above link.

tishatang

Comment

If power source is a problem, I think any radiant circuit can be made as source. We can run it at low power and the output will automatically raise to HV after a while.

I found that when attaching radiant output to my skin. After 10 minutes the voltage raise high enough to make me go panically remove it, ouch...

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          If they would sell it as a .PDF file it could be translated fairly easily with Google language tools or other translation programs.
          They responded saying that they do not have it in PDF format, so I will have to buy the book and then get it translated.
          Fortunately I know where to get that done, but this may take a few months to get the book and then get a translation.
          I can buy it here for 15 Euros:
          Amazon.de: Neu und gebraucht: Der Urzeit-Code. Die ökologische Alternative zur umstrittenen Gentechnologie

Comment

Can someone please translate a little section of this video starting at 8:00 minutes (German to English).

Looks like they are at a Ciba-geigy lab explaining the electrostatic seed process?

Der Urzeit Code - Die ökologische Alternative zur umstrittenen Gen-Technologie
            Der Urzeit Code - Die ökologische Alternative zur umstrittenen Gen-Technologie

Thanks,

IndianaBoys

Comment

Hi Indiana
              The guy in the video is the son of the man who discovered this effect. He says that you need a high voltage DC field in which those plants, seeds or any other life forms are put in. You need the negative electrode on the top and the positive on the bottom. This kinda simulates environment of a lightning storm. The seeds are put in this electric field for three days and then are grown usually just as any other seeds but they come with benefits, they grow bigger, stronger and more resistant to pests. The inventor stopped his work and never brought it to the market because he worked in a company that produced chemical pesticides and other stuff and this would mean less profit for the company, he was also in bad health at that time. His son now holds the patent rights and is trying to get this thing rolling again with the help of some investors. The effect is very similar to the effect of an orgonite device and why shouldn't it? Orgonite is basically a capacitor.
              Great info.
              Thanks,
              Jetijs
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                Hi Indiana
                The guy in the video is the son of the man who discovered this effect. He says that you need a high voltage DC field in which those plants, seeds or any other life forms are put in. You need the negative electrode on the top and the positive on the bottom. This kinda simulates environment of a lightning storm. The seeds are put in this electric field for three days and then are grown usually just as any other seeds but they come with benefits, they grow bigger, stronger and more resistant to pests. The inventor stopped his work and never brought it to the market because he worked in a company that produced chemical pesticides and other stuff and this would mean less profit for the company, he was also in bad health at that time. His son now holds the patent rights and is trying to get this thing rolling again with the help of some investors. The effect is very similar to the effect of an orgonite device and why shouldn't it? Orgonite is basically a capacitor.
                Great info.
                Thanks,
                Jetijs
                Jetijs,

Thank you for taking the time to translate the important info.

By the way, great job on the straw bale dome!

Have you done anything with Compressed Earth Block?

You may enjoy these links:

Overview of Earthen Construction
                Compressed Earth Block (CEB) Machines

Multimillion dollar homes are constructed using this technology.

Best regards,

IndianaBoys

Comment

Nice information .
                  Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                  The effect is very similar to the effect of an orgonite device and why shouldn't it? Orgonite is basically a capacitor.
                  I prefer the other way around. Electric potential produce orgone like an orgonite.

Comment

Since the plants went back to a primitive form and the animals did too, but that meant that they became more aggressive...
                    You need the negative electrode on the top and the positive on the bottom.
                    Might this approach have simply repaired their mutated DNA?

The drawings and suggestions about placement of electrodes sound all to similar to Lee Crock's healing device. Perhaps Mr. Crock's apparatus was actually healing by repairing DNA. If this is the case, imagine the possibilities...

Bob

Comment

Thanks Jetijs!

Group,

Here is a simple way of generating the field, remember to add a real HV-cap to smooth out the dc.
                      Jochen's High Voltage Page : Simple cascade

The isolation transformer can be a variac for adjusting the output. Thats my plan for the winter.

Dave

Comment

Natural E-Field Changes

The earth has an E-field we all developed within.
                        If the earth E-Field changes that much cyclically.. Even +-
                        Maybe there is a correlation with cold periods in history.

Using core samples how can surface to ionosphere electric potential be measured over time?..

Still, genetic changes can continue even with the rejuvenation periods.
                        I don't now how to continue this hypothesis its all based on an electric differential that's related fundamentally to action of life and the sun..

Dave.

Comment

I treated my beans with HV last week, I don't know when exactly I planted them, maybe 4-5 days ago, have not paid attention really. Anyhow, the results look promising. Have a look:

Both samples grow side by side and get equal amounts of sun light and water.
                          The ones on the right are treated with HV, the left ones are untreated. The treated ones have bigger leafs than the control ones and they are also taller. Will see what the next few days will bring.

Comment

Another shot:

Guess which ones are the treated ones

Comment

Another update:

The difference is quite big. I cut those sprouts off and measured their weight. The weight difference is 21%. Pretty good results Now I will try different seeds

Comment

Hi!

For more information:

espacenet - Bibliographic data

Hope be useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X