No announcement yet.

Growing plants in total darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remembered that aluminium is said to be the main material for chemtrail. May be hanging aluminium dust in the sky is what made tree and animal dying.

Comment

Aluminium

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
      Just remembered that aluminium is said to be the main material for chemtrail. May be hanging aluminium dust in the sky is what made tree and animal dying.
      Hi Sucahyo yes but I did an aluminium plate on the plant and worked too. When I tested with an MM there's a little voltage between the above plate and below of the plant. This should be an indication that the plant will receive energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        Hi Sucahyo yes but I did an aluminium plate on the plant and worked too. When I tested with an MM there's a little voltage between the above plate and below of the plant. This should be an indication that the plant will receive energy.
        Thanks. What if you don't use any plate at all at the plant? just wire?

Did you use insulated wire?

Comment

Darkness plants

Thanks. What if you don't use any plate at all at the plant? just wire?

Did you use insulated wire?

Just wire what did you mean on the plant?

For the solar panel outside I wrapped alot of coil wire to a piece of plastic not insulated and all wire connected to serve as a plate.
          The wire going in to basement is insulated connected to the aluminium plate.
          Aluminium plate as transmitter on plant and another iron plate to an earth rod.

From the Iron plate put a wire connected to base soil of pot to be sure there's earth.

Comment

Just wire what did you mean on the plant?
            Without plate just the wire pointing to the plants.

For the solar panel outside I wrapped alot of coil wire to a piece of plastic not insulated and all wire connected to serve as a plate.
            The wire going in to basement is insulated connected to the aluminium plate.
            Aluminium plate as transmitter on plant and another iron plate to an earth rod.

From the Iron plate put a wire connected to base soil of pot to be sure there's earth.
            Thanks.

Comment

Plants

Without plate just the wire pointing to the plants.

Thanks.
              I will try this and see what happens.
              Ok thanks.

Comment

Hi Guruji, great to see someone else doing this experiment. I started this fascinating project last fall in October, and I just finished getting my third experiment under way this week.

Comment

I will try this and see what happens.
                  Ok thanks.
                  Thanks. I will look forward for your results.

That kind of experiment is currently impossible for me, many thanks for sharing your results .

Comment

Have you ever thought about growing plants with sound?

Comment

Indeed this technology ( if it works ) looks out of these world...

Got several questions:
                      • Any update on this?
                      • What happened to the plants grown in the system after the seedling stage?
                      • Flowering so far ?
                      • can the aluminum foil be placed outside the box ( paper says that the ground conected foil/transmitter must be placed in the bottom of the box )?

I wish to start an indoor farm... but indoor farming has problems with light sources... you know... i gets complicated with leds or fluorecents ...
                      not even mention the electricity bill

This looks interesting but i am quite skeptical (This technology has not been patented which is quite suspicious )... Guruji seems to have replicated the experiment with success , but no feedback has been posted for 6 months .

Hope i am not bothering you, my english is a bit rusty so forgive my bad writting.

Bye!

Comment

looking for info on this guy called Hieronymus, i found this document cant tell if its really authentic but...

http://www.wdjensen123.com/hieronymu...antsInDark.pdf

the document mentions 3 types of metals for the colector plate... galvanized iron quite interesting...

Also mentions that the experiment finished once the tallest plant reached 3 inches ( which equals to about 8 cm )

yet nobody posted an update on the grown plants...

Enjoy!

Comment

Your post of the document is real. Please remember the gentleman we are discussing did not patent this process yet he did patent or try to patent several other radionics machines. He was one of the more famous people to build radionics machines. In North America they were illegal to use on people and his were sold to be used on animals. He often tried to explain how the energy he called eloptic worked in radionic machines. The experiment is an explanation of how eloptic energy was different than light energy and could be transmitted on a wire. Galen also believed that eloptic energy was responsible for photo synthesis.

Comment

Plants in darkness

Originally posted by Carbunkle View Post
                            Indeed this technology ( if it works ) looks out of these world...

Got several questions:
                            • Any update on this?
                            • What happened to the plants grown in the system after the seedling stage?
                            • Flowering so far ?
                            • can the aluminum foil be placed outside the box ( paper says that the ground conected foil/transmitter must be placed in the bottom of the box )?

I wish to start an indoor farm... but indoor farming has problems with light sources... you know... i gets complicated with leds or fluorecents ...
                            not even mention the electricity bill

This looks interesting but i am quite skeptical (This technology has not been patented which is quite suspicious )... Guruji seems to have replicated the experiment with success , but no feedback has been posted for 6 months .

Hope i am not bothering you, my english is a bit rusty so forgive my bad writting.

Bye!
                            Carbunkle my plant died again but I cannot run in conclusions either cause there are alot of things for error. I think you should do the experiment too. If I find time I will try this experiment again.

Comment

Heres additional information about the experiment, scroll down on the page

Originally posted by wantfreeenergy View Post
                              From reading the discussion, "growing plants with LED's", I learned about an experiment from 1930 where oat seeds were grown in total darkness. Second page, post 54.

Has anyone experimented with this? I scrounged up a couple of tin panels which have been sitting outside for probably 30-40 years. And after I carefully remove the praying mantis cocoons I'm gonna try this.

Here's a link to the experiment Agriculture: Electroculture, Biodynamic agriculture, Joel Sternheimer Plant Protein Music It's the one by, Dr Thomas G. Hieronymous,
                              Cosmiculture

And I've been wondering if the panel actually needs to be in the sun? As I understand it, photons travel straight through everything at tremendous speed. And from watching tesla experiments on youtube it seems that the higher up the antenna, wether it's a panel or a wire, the more energy that's received.

From the experiment of growing plants in dark. The highest plates are called sunplates, but I don't actually recall that they need to be in the sun. The one thing that I read was important was that the distance between the sunplate and the plants needed to be at least 6 feet. And this coincides with some videos I've seen on youtube where an antenna higher in the air has more potential.

Anyone experiemt with this idea? Anything I should know before I stuff a panel up into my attic? Do you think it would be okay to screw the sunplate to the rafters or should I attach it in a way so that it's not in contact with the wood? Do you think it matters that the wood of the house that would be touching the sunplate is also in contact with the water pipes which is gonna be my ground? This is why I've been thinking that maybe I should isolate the sunplate and the top plate from touching the wood of the house?

Actually I take it back. Maybe the plates need to be in the sun. It says at the top of the experiment that the sun plates were placed outside on the south side of the house. But I'm still gonna try stuffing the panel in my attic like this person on youtube experimenting with Tesla's invention. YouTube - Utilization of Radiant Energy 1901 Nikola Tesla,My test

This Url contains the original research and diagrams from the research, says explicitly DO NOT SUBSTITUE or it will not work, but if you do change something, change only ONE thing at a time wait a day or so to test the results.

Agriculture: Electroculture, Biodynamic agriculture, Joel Sternheimer Plant Protein Music

Comment

Working...
                              X