Growing plants in total darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing plants in total darkness

From reading the discussion, "growing plants with LED's", I learned about an experiment from 1930 where oat seeds were grown in total darkness. Second page, post 54.

Has anyone experimented with this? I scrounged up a couple of tin panels which have been sitting outside for probably 30-40 years. And after I carefully remove the praying mantis cocoons I'm gonna try this.

Here's a link to the experiment Agriculture: Electroculture, Biodynamic agriculture, Joel Sternheimer Plant Protein Music It's the one by, Dr Thomas G. Hieronymous,
    Cosmiculture

And I've been wondering if the panel actually needs to be in the sun? As I understand it, photons travel straight through everything at tremendous speed. And from watching tesla experiments on youtube it seems that the higher up the antenna, wether it's a panel or a wire, the more energy that's received.

From the experiment of growing plants in dark. The highest plates are called sunplates, but I don't actually recall that they need to be in the sun. The one thing that I read was important was that the distance between the sunplate and the plants needed to be at least 6 feet. And this coincides with some videos I've seen on youtube where an antenna higher in the air has more potential.

Anyone experiemt with this idea? Anything I should know before I stuff a panel up into my attic? Do you think it would be okay to screw the sunplate to the rafters or should I attach it in a way so that it's not in contact with the wood? Do you think it matters that the wood of the house that would be touching the sunplate is also in contact with the water pipes which is gonna be my ground? This is why I've been thinking that maybe I should isolate the sunplate and the top plate from touching the wood of the house?

Actually I take it back. Maybe the plates need to be in the sun. It says at the top of the experiment that the sun plates were placed outside on the south side of the house. But I'm still gonna try stuffing the panel in my attic like this person on youtube experimenting with Tesla's invention. YouTube - Utilization of Radiant Energy 1901 Nikola Tesla,My test
    Last edited by wantfreeenergy; 03-04-2010, 11:15 PM.
    If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

I think it work on two principle:
    1. earth electricity gradient
    2. radiation of energy carried by sun light.

First point relate to Tesla, second point relate to Baron Karl Von Reichenbach odyle. The copper plate has to be in contact with the sun light. The copper wire will transfer this energy to the plant. Plant will absorb this energy without getting heat up by the sun.

For the second part, I think it can be subtituted with other thing. living thing need both.
    "Od, like magnetism, electricity and light, has two poles. The high sensitive looking carefully at the misty flames arising from the magnet, sees that the rays from the north pole are bluish, from the south pole, yellowish. The point of a quartz crystal give out a blue light, the base gives out reddish or yellowish rays. This distinction of colors is owing to different odic poles: the point of the crystal and north pole of the magnet are od-negative; the south pole of the magnet and the base of the crystal od-positive. The human body has its odic poles also; the right side is negative, the left, positive.
    Violet color bands producing cool and acidulate qualities, red color bands producing warm and nauseating qualities. the blue rays are od-negative, the red rays od-positive. When the positive and negative, read and blue odic rays meet as seen in the dark, they do not annihilate, or neutralize each other, but they unite and form a purplish flame.
    Negative od predominates in sunlight, and positive od in moonlight
    Oxygen being the most strongly od-negative, and the potassium the strongest od-positive. The stronger the affinity for oxygen, the stronger the odic positiveness."
    Electrical positive is od-negative.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 03-05-2010, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wantfreeenergy View Post
      From reading the discussion, "growing plants with LED's", I learned about an experiment from 1930 where oat seeds were grown in total darkness. Second page, post 54.

Has anyone experimented with this? I scrounged up a couple of tin panels which have been sitting outside for probably 30-40 years. And after I carefully remove the praying mantis cocoons I'm gonna try this.

Here's a link to the experiment Agriculture: Electroculture, Biodynamic agriculture, Joel Sternheimer Plant Protein Music It's the one by, Dr Thomas G. Hieronymous,
      Cosmiculture

And I've been wondering if the panel actually needs to be in the sun? As I understand it, photons travel straight through everything at tremendous speed. And from watching tesla experiments on youtube it seems that the higher up the antenna, wether it's a panel or a wire, the more energy that's received.

From the experiment of growing plants in dark. The highest plates are called sunplates, but I don't actually recall that they need to be in the sun. The one thing that I read was important was that the distance between the sunplate and the plants needed to be at least 6 feet. And this coincides with some videos I've seen on youtube where an antenna higher in the air has more potential.

Anyone experiemt with this idea? Anything I should know before I stuff a panel up into my attic? Do you think it would be okay to screw the sunplate to the rafters or should I attach it in a way so that it's not in contact with the wood? Do you think it matters that the wood of the house that would be touching the sunplate is also in contact with the water pipes which is gonna be my ground? This is why I've been thinking that maybe I should isolate the sunplate and the top plate from touching the wood of the house?

Actually I take it back. Maybe the plates need to be in the sun. It says at the top of the experiment that the sun plates were placed outside on the south side of the house. But I'm still gonna try stuffing the panel in my attic like this person on youtube experimenting with Tesla's invention. YouTube - Utilization of Radiant Energy 1901 Nikola Tesla,My test
      Hi wantfreeenergy if you manage to grow plants please let us know.
      Thanks

Comment

I'm anxious to give this a try. I haven't planted seeds yet because I'm gonna leave tomorrow for about 10 days and I wanna make sure that the plants are watered correctly. If I were to leave it in the hands of another I know they would be overwatered. So I'm just gonna wait patiently. It'll give me another week to contemplate any other ideas too.

I'm anxious to experiment. I've got a whole list of things I wanna try, but I need to wait till I get back so I can observe the outcomes.

Something else I was wanting to try is this idea. http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...t-amazing.html post #10. I was thinking instead of connecting to a person, connect it to the panel above the plants. Then I would ground the base of the plants to the water pipe in the house. And then make sure to move the panel upwards to keep the plants from touching the panel and grounding out the energy.

Oh I guess another thing along these lines that I'm anxious to experiment with is using the metal structures on the property to see if I can use them as the very top plate as in the diagram. The buildings that are covered in metal are slightly lower than the house so once in the basement the lowest portion of the buildings will probably be level with the plants. But they do have roofs. LOL And from looking at the buildings it appears that every panel of metal is attached to one another through screws. There's 3 large buildings, a small grain silo, and the lawn mower shed.

Lots of ideas to try. And I'll probably have more in a week.
        If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

A Few Thoughts

It has been a few years since I read up on Dr T.G. Heironymus's work, but he believed this energy was similar to electricity, so the wood should not matter unless it is wet. The plate needs to be in full sunlight. The roof might work, but the size of it might burn out your plants. I think he said using copper was important. I have a roll of galvanized steel flashing that I was considering using, but I'm not sure if the lead coating would have a negative effect. He did say that the larger the vertical distance from sun plate from the ground, the higher the amount of energy collected, also the size of the plates matters greatly, if the sun plate is larger than the emitter plate, you risk pushing too much energy for the plants to handle.

To determine if they are indeed collecting usable energy from the plates, try putting the emitter off to the side a bit to see if the plant grows towards it like they do to light sources.

I'd like to use a gauss meter or K2 meter between the plates to see if they have noticible EM fields.

I'll keep looking and post more after experimenting.

Missing.

Comment

positive plate

I think positive plate should not touch any ground. It should be insulated to work.
            Did anyone try this experiment cause mine is not working.
            I think I am doing something wrong.
            Last edited by Guruji; 10-29-2010, 11:47 AM. Reason: adding other things

Comment

Positive results

I put a plant in my basement with little light from a nearby window and did this setup as said. Instead of a copper sheet I rapped alot of copper wire around a plastic sheet as a collector and aluminium as trasmiter to plant.
              The plant did not die this time cause I had another which died but the other one had an aluminium collector. Nearby this plant a seed geminated too . This is a positive result.
              Thanks

Comment

Great result .

What if you switch it around? so the copper is the one on the plant?

Comment

Copper on plant

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                  Great result .

It would be good to try this.
                  Thanks

Comment

I have not heard of this experiment (growing plants with LED's) before, but sounds good. By the way have you tried it yet?
                    SunFusion Solar

Comment

Switched plates

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                      Great result .

I switched plates as you told me with not good results but I will try this again to be sure. It seems that copper should be used or maybe much better for same size to draw energy for the plant. I even put both plates with copper. As I told I used alot of copper wire to a plastic sheet as plates.
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                        I switched plates as you told me with not good results but I will try this again to be sure. It seems that copper should be used or maybe much better for same size to draw energy for the plant. I even put both plates with copper. As I told I used alot of copper wire to a plastic sheet as plates.
                        Thanks
                        I see, many thanks for sharing .

Comment

Plants in darkness

Hi Sucahyo I think solar plate should be copper cause aluminium plate did not work. The transmitter plate can be both aluminium and copper as I saw in my experiment and should be a bit close to the plant to grow.
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                            Hi Sucahyo I think solar plate should be copper cause aluminium plate did not work. The transmitter plate can be both aluminium and copper as I saw in my experiment and should be a bit close to the plant to grow.
                            Thanks
                            Thank you . The info really help me understand the role of aluminium to this kind of energy .

I have been arguing about device that utilize this kind of energy should not use aluminium. Your test help me convince more that copper is at least better .

Comment

Just for info, copper was considered amongst Alchemist an "earthen element".
                              and also:

Trees talk in w-waves

"Grants Pass, Ore. (AP) - Physicist Ed Wagner says he has found evidence that trees talk to each other in a language he calls W-waves.

"If you chop into a tree, you can see that adjacent trees put out an electrical pulse," said Wagner. "This indicates that they communicated directly."

"Explaining the phenomenon, Wagner pointed to a blip on a strip chart recording of the electrical pulse.

"It put out a tremendous cry of alarm," he said. "The adjacent trees put out smaller ones." .....

"People have known there was communication between trees for several years, but they've explained it by the chemicals trees produce," Wagner said.

"But I think the real communication is much quicker and more dramatic than that," he said. "These trees know within a few seconds what is happening. This is an automatic response."

"Wagner has measured the speed of W-waves at about 3 feet per second through the air.

"They travel much too slowly for electrical waves," he said. "They seem to be an altogether different entity. That's what makes them so intriguing. They don't seem to be electromagnetic waves at all."....

Comment. In addition to the above discovery, Wagner, who holds a PhD in physics from the University of Tennessee, has detected electrical standing waves in trees. The voltage measured by electrodes implanted in trees goes up and down as one goes higher and higher up the trees. Wagner's work has been published in Northwest Science, but we have not yet seen it. Incidentally, electricity does seem to affect plant growth, as described in our handbook: Incredible Life.
                              from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post143209

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
                              X