Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure way to maximize the yields of papaya crops

The tricks:

#1: Soak the seeds into a solution containing small amount of bleach and peroxide.
    #2: Nail the stem to turn a papaya tree from male to female.

Check out this intruction page for more details:

How to Maximize The Yield of Papaya Crops | eHow.com

Normally, if you don't feed the papaya tree with good quality fertilizers, the tree will become male and bear no fruits. But with trick #2, you will most likely end up with some fruits in the end even though you might not have enough fertilizers.

Also, I highly recommend my slow drip irrigation system (see the following link), particularly in a drought-hit area. To be honest with you, my trees would have become ashes by now if I didn't use this system.

How to Make a Slow Drip Irrigation System | eHow.com
    Last edited by anut; 11-06-2009, 08:10 AM.

Comment

The process I posted in ehow is experimentally proven. I have further modified the seed germinating steps as follows:

1/ When germinating the seeds (not just papaya seeds), I also added a little bit of colloidal silver to speed up the germination process.

2/ Right now, I don't use any soft tissue rolling/stretching technique for seed germination. I only use wick-based self-watering planters to germinate seeds and to grow seedlings.

I am not sure if what I have done during the seed germination process will negatively affect the plant growth in the later stage. I will post some more updates later.
      Last edited by anut; 11-17-2009, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X