Magnetic Water Threatments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic Water Threatments

Magnetic fields have been used in USSR to chasrge water and change it's molecular structure. after the threatment water have remakable effect on plants.

i do not have a lot of information about this myu own experimentation is very limited.

i have used a blender with specialial magnetic arrangments to spin water past magnetic fields. and i am not talking ORMUS machine or anything related to the substance called ORMUS or M-STATE minetals or metals.

what kinds of magnetic fields? moving magnetic fields or static magnets?
    was the water moving close to the static magnets? how was the molecular structure measured? did it result in micro-clustering of the water, like in vegetables+fruit (it passes into cells easier). what kind of remarkable effect did the treatment create in plants?

what was the special magnetic arrangement you used in your blender whilst spinning water next to the magnets? was it spiraling? neodymium? ceramic? sphere magnets? cubes? bars?

Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
    My electronic music

Comment

All that you say is about 'Living Water'. There are a lot of names for this water:
      Kangen Water, Activated Water, Hexagonal Water....

When you apply a certain frequency to the water, the molecules reorganizes themselves and you have an structured water. The water clusters become smaller and that's very good for the body and plants.

PS: I have experienced a lot of very important effects on health drinking Activated-Distilled Water each day. Of course, it works.
      "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

Comment

Are these magnetic fields constant or changing (fluctuating)?

Single or multiple magnets, facing North or South or scalar North/South?

How about providing some links with instructions to test/produce structured water?
        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

if here is any interest i provide instructions and pictures of original document off USSR science magazine fully translated.

it is usually a copper pipe or spiral with pairs of magnets arranged in the way along it's lench.magnetics fields are alighted to be N-N, S-S or more complex magnetuc flux interactions.

water is piped along this with a pump for certain amount of time and at certain choosen speed of water flow.

Comment

That would be fantastic, please do !

Comment

Pulsed water

Originally posted by Magnethos View Post
              All that you say is about 'Living Water'. There are a lot of names for this water:
              Kangen Water, Activated Water, Hexagonal Water....

When you apply a certain frequency to the water, the molecules reorganizes themselves and you have an structured water. The water clusters become smaller and that's very good for the body and plants.

PS: I have experienced a lot of very important effects on health drinking Activated-Distilled Water each day. Of course, it works.
              would you please tell me what did you do to pulse it? i know only of electromagnet to pulse near water pipes or small amount of pulsing DC flowing intyo coil around pipe in the which water is beeing pumped.

is here anything else then these 2 ways?

thank you

my ways are:

#1-spin water in a very strong magnetic field

#2-pump water in the spiral

#3-pump water in the spiral but with magnets placed N-N OR S-S ALONG equal spaces of the pipe.

water MUST BE MOVING TO MAXIMUM EFFECT. NOT STAND STILL

Comment

More info is here
                WATER!

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                  More info is here
                  WATER!
                  Hi ashtweth,

There's no practical hands-on information at that link, only a sales pitch for some company selling energized water or whatever. The pH >7 stuff is already known from elsewhere - what we are looking for is a diagram, schematic, something that can be built and experimented with by anyone.

It really boils my noodle when they try to charge money for people's health because they are then no better than the existing Pharma Co's who peddle drugs.

Comment

Hi Amigo.,

Yes there are people there selling water on that page , as it is an alternative medicine page,

These people are not as bad as the pharmaceutical companies, they dont invent diseases(like adult ADD) so they can market you medicine, and or make the same medicine and package it under a different name (to treat different "diseases") or do others things like Monsanto does, so thats a bit harsh.

I stated more info is here, and there is, you just haven't looked hard enough , there is a link there which proves the worth of magnetized water

All countries need to be using magnetized water on their crops. Recent scientific results have shown magnetized water gives 35% savings in water and 50% larger crop yields. The link is there- WATER SAVING TECHNOLOGY: SOLVING WATER PROBLEMS SUCH AS SALINITY, CALCIUM SCALE, IRON, CORROSION AND PRODUCTIVITY | Water For Life - omni waterforlife, magnetic water, water saving technology, magnetised water

There is not much to it, you use a magnet in a funnel, or pre treating your water, Also there are others there , for example Ismael is very interesting and has an energy device (he does high PH water) to finance his EVGRAY type of set up, he recently posted he had success.

Comment

simple magnetics

On a simpler note...

About 12 years ago the doctor I was going to did a finger prick blood test on a "black field" microscope. We both had eye pieces so could watch at the same time. It was a profoundly spiritual experience seeing my own blood in that way - blood cells traveling about, the huge snowball looking things were white blood cells and I watched as the whole thing crystalized and coalulated. ...I'm getting to the magnetics... I promise.

The bad part was I had sticky cells, they'd tend to glom on to one another and into a bunch. Artery clogging in the works.

Then they gave me a drink of water. Plain water that had been sitting on a magnet. That's all, just sitting there. This time when they did the finger prick the blood cells flowed freely with little or no inclination to glom together.

Since then I use the magnet they gave me and keep it by my stove. Negative pole facing up. I set my tea on it while it's steepnig and occasionally put other consumables on it for a bit when I think about it.

It's just a flat sheet magnet, about a 1/16th thick and barely holds its own weight when set on the metal range hood. I barely recall the reasoning given about it. Something about bringing the hertz or electro-magnetic balances back in line. ... lots of information about the abnormal electrical field we live in these days and such... I don't know. But - the "black field" visuals sure stuck with me!

Oh yeah, there were also lots of parasites in my blood. Looked like little embryos flipping around INSIDE blood cells. Talk about feeling invaded on a very intimate level!

Bobi

Comment

These people have water treatments which use magnets, I approached them in regards to using them in Aquaculture which would have been the way to go but I ran out of money and everything is on hold.

Granderwasser

Comment

Working...
                        X