The Survival of Civilization by John Hamaker & Donald Weaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Survival of Civilization by John Hamaker & Donald Weaver

The book Survival of Civilization was written about 25 years ago. It is an alarming book with warnings of the end of the world.

GET THE SURVIVAL OF CIVILIZATION - pdf file 1.71MB

The time line of a global catastrophe is off but this is the clearest and most to the point book I have ever read that shows a very clear picture of what causes the global warming AND cooling cycles and their relationship to glaciers and minerals in the soil.

I would recommend this book to everyone and this PDF version is a special version with comments by Donald Weaver.

Please look past the time line that Hamaker predicts and look at the concepts and the science behind it and make your own decision.

This book is appropriate for quite a few different categories, but I put it here first because of the main theme and that is that the soil needs to be re-mineralized.

The concept is this: Minerals are necessary for organisms in the soil. Plants obviously need this as part of their nutrients. The minerals in soil from the last ice age is dying down...not just in farm lands but from run off on land mass around the world and the soil is no depleting everywhere. If mineralized, there is a lot of luscious plant life. They absorb CO2 out of the atmosphere and keep the climate regulated. With demineralization, not as much plants and increase in CO2 in atmosphere. That traps heat and there is more moisture leaving the ground going to the air and the warm air displaces cold air that moves towards the polar areas making more cloud cover. That reflects lots of heat from the sun making those regions even colder and causing more freezing and thicker ice caps (ice age). That ice grinds the rocks below it releasing those minerals mixed with water back over the lands to mineralize the lands. That will help plants grow in the warmer areas pulling more CO2 from atmosphere slowing down this cycle and the ice age starts to go away. The process of this glacier cycle and the mineralization from them is called glaciation. Basically, if we don't start global scale remineralization of the soil, we are inevitably triggering an ice age and the "global warming" trend is only a symptom of that, which precedes the ice age events.

This book hints to several resources including a book, which you will learn of that is probably one of the biggest mistakes in the history of mankind convincing farmers that NPK type fertilizers is the way to go. Justus Von Liebig in 1840 wrote Organic Chemistry in its Application to Agriculture and Physiology. Later he repents on his big mistake causing chemical companies to take over and push NPK fertilizers that wind up killing the soil, growing poor quality food and causing a degeneration of health in mass humanity.

Von Liebig even said later:

"I had sinned against the wisdom of the Creator, and received my righteous punishment. I wished to improve his work, and in my blindness believed that, in the marvelous chain of laws binding life on earth’s surface and keeping it always new, a link had been forgotten which I, weak and powerless worm, must supply."
    —Justus von Liebig, late in life quoted from Encyclopedia Britannica , 1899;
    removed from subsequent editions.

The landmark book Bread from Stones - A New and Rational System of Land Fertilization and Physical Regeneration (1894) by Julius Hensel, is the book that brought sanity to the issue of soil fertilization / mineralization showing that rock dust of rocks with a full spectrum mineral blend is the most effective method of remineralizing the soil.

GET BREAD FROM STONES - pdf 3.90MB

Donald Weaver wrote To Love and Regenerate the Earth and is a thick read, which I have not devoured yet. It is a companion to The Survival of Civilization.

GET TO LOVE AND REGENERATE THE EARTH - pdf 2.93MB

John Hamaker developed and patented a device (patent expired), which allows the most effective and efficient method for crushing rock to the necessary size. US Patent # 3,552,660

GET METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR THE AUTOGENOUS CRUSHING OF STONE AND THE LIKE - pdf 342kb

If you resonate with the concepts shared within this post, please pass this on to anyone you feel would appreciate learning about it.
    Last edited by Aaron; 08-25-2018, 07:38 PM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Totally Right On

Aaron,

This is the exact message we were pushing at Borderland Sciences Research Foundation 20 years ago!! Hamaker had it totally right!

I used to have a copy of a video made in the 1980's called How to Prevent the Coming Ice Age. It talked all about Hamaker's theories and Rock Dust farming. They even showed an experiment where rock dust was spread ONCE in a section of dying forest in Germany. Within 6 months, the plot went from a scraggly forest floor with dying trees to a vibrant forest floor, with mushrooms and prolific vegetation and new growth on all the older trees. Mind you, this is NOT fertilizer like NPK, this is just ROCK ground down to dust.

If you want to understand this, read Bread From Stones, (link on previous post)

I'm really glad to see this information back in circulation.

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Who needs vitamins and minerals? They just make an extra step of having to remove them in order to make white flour, sheesh!

Jessica
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

minerals and health

Yes, then they add a few back in to enrich it and with all this processing, it is cheaper than buying the unaltered natural product with little to no processing...go figure! The re-mineralization of mass areas of land will probably accomplish more good "trickle up effect" lol, than almost anything else.

I have used liquid ionic sea minerals for over 10 years and can give plenty of testimonials personally and with friends and family of the wonders they provide.

The first results I had was that I had some tachycardia (or similar) off and on for as long as I can remember (from about 1996-7 and back). Sometimes, it would be so bad I had to lay on the ground in fetal position because I felt I was going to have a heart attack or something. I started taking some liquid ionic minerals/trace minerals and after about 3 months, I noticed I didn't have another attack. After that I may have had 1 and that was all in the last 10 years. Absolutely convinced it was nothing but trace mineral deficiency.

Neighbor's wife's leg was always swollen and looked like she had edema. She took the same trace minerals and after 1 week, her leg was 100% normal looking and no pain.

I can go on and on and on, but the trickle up effect from minerals will have many major impacts on society such as medical, mental & physical health and more.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Fantastic forum! I got to thank you! Interesting book Aaron. I'm at page 55 or so (2nd chapter).

This could be easily tested by anyone, by crushing a couple of stones (heavy hamer?) and throw the dust in the pot with your tomato plant....

or is it not that easy?

Comment

rock dust test

Hi Terence,

The rock dust should be about 0.1mm or finer for optimal surface area. Basically like a finer powder. The larger the pieces, the more you need for equivalent surface area.

There are actually quite a few companies around the world griding rock for this purpose and it definitely works.

You might even find some in a local organic gardening center. You can buy it all over the net. Might have spendy shipping costs depending on how much you get.

One cheap and easy source might be to contact a local gravel pit company and see if you can get the dust from the cement kilns. There is a good cross section of minerals in that and that dust will work just fine. Maybe not the best, but there is benefit.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

What is the effect of volcanic ash? Much of the Inland Pacific Northwest got a good dose from Mt. St. Helens.

Comment

volcanic ash

The year after the ash fell, there were record crops, just like in the Philippines with Mt. Pinatubo.

Same thing with sea water floods/tsunamis, etc... bumper crops next season.

We're ready for the Yellowstone Park super volcano explosion that happens every 400,000 years and we're due right now. That is expected to cover 50%+ of just the United States alone and the potential to trigger a "nuclear winter" from the ash in the sky.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Greetings; the film is called "Stopping the Coming Ice Age" and I helped
                  Larry Ephron and his "People for a Future" organization distribute it
                  and his companion book, THE END: the imminent ice age and how we can
                  stop it!, during the 1987-1990 period. We distributed about 6,000 copies
                  of each and, while Larry was preparing a revised 2nd edition of
                  the book for publication, he suddenly died at age 52, and the 2nd
                  edition never came out. His organization also ended and The Video Project
                  kept distributing the film for I think a few more years. There are a few references to it online under the title above, but I don't think either the video project or thule.org are currently a functional distributor or online source. Larry's sister Lynne Sarafian was still making copies of it available, last I heard, so you could try calling her at (650) 465-4034 (cell) to inquire. She may need a few copies ordered at once to inspire her to get a new batch made on dvd. Please look at Welcome to Remineralize the Earth and consider contributing to the Forum there as well, if you wish.

For Life & Regeneration,
                  Don

Comment

Stopping the Coming Ice Age

Originally posted by Don Weaver View Post
                    Greetings; the film is called "Stopping the Coming Ice Age" and I helped
                    Larry Ephron and his "People for a Future" organization distribute it
                    and his companion book, THE END: the imminent ice age and how we can
                    stop it!, during the 1987-1990 period. We distributed about 6,000 copies
                    of each and, while Larry was preparing a revised 2nd edition of
                    the book for publication, he suddenly died at age 52, and the 2nd
                    edition never came out. His organization also ended and The Video Project
                    kept distributing the film for I think a few more years. There are a few references to it online under the title above, but I don't think either the video project or thule.org are currently a functional distributor or online source. Larry's sister Lynne Sarafian was still making copies of it available, last I heard, so you could try calling her at (650) 465-4034 (cell) to inquire. She may need a few copies ordered at once to inspire her to get a new batch made on dvd. Please look at Welcome to Remineralize the Earth and consider contributing to the Forum there as well, if you wish.

For Life & Regeneration,
                    Don
                    Don and Everybody,

Stopping the Coming Ice Age is available as either a DVD or a free download at:

Anyone who has not seen this film should take the time to view it. It remains the clearest message available in contrast to the politically correct "Global Warming" media hypnosis.

Peter
                    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Thanks Peter!

Here is a direct link to the video:

It is in Real Media format so make sure you have the right player for it.
                      Otherwise, use something like VLC Player that will play ANYTHING and
                      it is FREE. I use this player all the time.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

I know this is an old post but I have recently started looking into the are of farming and food production. Anyway...

In “Bread From Stones” it’s interesting that the author doesn’t really recommend the use of manure - calling it a "makeshift" (see from page 89).

Earlier in the book (from page 39), he talked about the ammonia content of manure and the problems it can cause.

He states that there is still benefit in using it (but not for the nitrogen content), especially when rock minerals are added.

The author also cover the use of fish waste fertilisers as not being worth their merit.

As I was reading the book it struck me that the situation will also arise in aquaponics systems where plants extract the fish waste and turn it into “food” for growth. I know it's an over simplification of the process - i.e. nitrogen cycle and how plants grow.

But from what I've seen of some aquaponics setup's, there's not much in the way of added fertilisation and when there is it's the NPK type fertilisers.

I hope the above makes sense as my thought process is connecting dots in two different fields.

. . .
                        Regular service Signature:
                        Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
                          I know this is an old post but I have recently started looking into the are of farming and food production. Anyway...

In “Bread From Stones” it’s interesting that the author doesn’t really recommend the use of manure - calling it a "makeshift" (see from page 89).

Earlier in the book (from page 39), he talked about the ammonia content of manure and the problems it can cause.

He states that there is still benefit in using it (but not for the nitrogen content), especially when rock minerals are added.

The author also cover the use of fish waste fertilisers as not being worth their merit.

As I was reading the book it struck me that the situation will also arise in aquaponics systems where plants extract the fish waste and turn it into “food” for growth. I know it's an over simplification of the process - i.e. nitrogen cycle and how plants grow.

But from what I've seen of some aquaponics setup's, there's not much in the way of added fertilisation and when there is it's the NPK type fertilisers.

I hope the above makes sense as my thought process is connecting dots in two different fields.

i had to grin at this one as aquaponics has been an off and on hobby of mine for awhile now. what refreshed my memory was the part about rock dust. several years ago i purchased a kit from s&s aquafarm and in it they describe how the use of "planters 2", brand name of mineral "dust", increased yealds (if remember right) 20 to 30%, furthermore the plants and fish were more pest resistant, heathier, and those at s&s aquafarm stated that they thought the tiliapia even tasted better. plus you only needed to use a fraction of the dosage because its a closed loop recirculating system so watering and weather dont leache the minerals.

i started with a mid sized system but i have some structural problems with my greenhouse so i am going to reengineer the whole thing.

currently i am running an indoor window sized experement using a vacuume pump to displace water in an upside down aqarium to create a tidal effect to arrate baskets of gravel media in the tank. i am running 4 environmentally isolated systems with 1 pump, one tank has control switches and the other 3are slaved to the same pump. when i have the systems biology up and running (bacteria and fish) i will seed plants and then try the rock dust and see for myself!

cheers!
                          Eric

Comment

biochar and urine

Originally posted by Stealth
                            human urine contained almost all the nutients needed for increased plant growth.
                            There is a "movement" of using biochar (charred biomass) inside of pvc containers to be used as urinals - then the biochar is used afterwards, it works:

biochar urine - Google Search
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

"There is a process going on, multinationals are trying to gain increasing control of the whole chain of food production. Consumers, farmers and food producers are all caught by the same trap. This has to be regarded as an immoral attempt to abuse patent law. The company is heading for maximising its profits by filing patents on food while at the same time one billion people is suffering from hunger," says Francois Meienberg from the Berne Declaration.

Meat claimed as invention by Monsanto

GMWatch

Al

Comment

Working...
                              X