Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David vs Monsanto-- BAN GMO's

Here is the link to the trailer--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzELDt3d2I

I watched this show tonight and was shocked at how truly god damn evil these people are. I mean I really have to wonder how any person could have the balls to call themselves a responsible adult and still support this company.
    On a brighter note, a court precedent was set whereby Monsanto must pay for the removal of all their GMO plants which have contaminated any other persons property. That is if their product is on your land then you have the right to pay someone to remove it then send them the bill.

As it stands I know many people who have said some GMO products have become immune to basically all know herbicides. I can only hope they are held accountable for their crimes against humanity.
    AC
    Last edited by Allcanadian; 05-06-2014, 06:22 AM.

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
    Here is the link to the trailer--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzELDt3d2I

I watched this show tonight and was shocked at how truly god damn evil these people are. I mean I really have to wonder how any person could have the balls to call themselves a responsible adult and still support this company.
    AC
    It doesn't help that the most evil corporation on planet Earth, Monsanto, along with Big Pharma controls the FDA, CDC, and EPA. There used to be a thing in this country called conflict of interest......no more.

Worse still, is the "Corporations are treated as Individuals" legislature passed in 2010 that allowed corporations to donate as much money as they please to election campaigns. Further, it allowed corporate owned K-Street lobbyists to become the chief of staff for congressional members. Talk about bought and paid for. Corporate Fascism at its' finest.

Welcome to the new age....We're radioactive.

Comment

There are millions of David's standing up all over the world, soon they will be overwhelmed. Become a "David" yourself and make it happen faster.

Comment

It is actually much more disturbing than I realized when considering the fact Monsanto claims any plant containing their patented gene is there property. It does not matter where it is or how it got there it is their property and the farmer is liable. This notion was upheld in decisions all the way to the supreme court.

Of course this is absolute BS and I would question the integrity of any judge to make such stupid decisions based solely on patent law. You see Monsanto did not "create" the plant they simply "modified" a gene in one that already existed. To make matter worse it is a living organism so now we have a court decision which has declared that if a gene is modified within a living organism then the corporation now owns that organism.

It is no wonder they make their customers sign gag orders and institute Nazi style control measures because every person should be outraged at their contemptuous behavior. I never asked anyone to pollute my food with GMO material and it is complete and utter BS that I should be forced to consume it in products against my will without my consent or knowledge.

@mbrownn
        There are millions of David's standing up all over the world, soon they will be overwhelmed. Become a "David" yourself and make it happen faster.
        You can be sure I will be doing something about it.

AC

Comment

It gets more and more bizarre by the minute.

Monsanto’s Dirty Dozen: The 12 Most Awful Products Made By Monsanto

AC

Comment

Millions against Monsanto

I have seen a bumper sticker a few times that says something like One of Millions Against Monsanto. I have never put a bumper sticker on my car.....ever.....but if I find that one.....I will.

Comment

Yeah, its bad

Different but similar legal 'ruling'; IF your body, all on its own, develops a 'genetic mutation' which is beneficial. And a Dr., treating you 'finds' this mutation, and takes samples from you, and from them devlops a 'cure', YOU are not entitled to ANY compensation, even tho the company the Dr. starts, or the pharmaceutical company he selss the 'cure' to make millions or billions.

And your right, no one 'asked' you. Just as no one 'asked you if you preferred beta to VHS, or many other decisions which are 'dictated by market forces'.

One of the areas where this is most disconcerting, is with 'technology', including the technology we are using, here.

It seems like its almost a 'Universal rule', or law, (like Gravity?) technologies will ALWAYS have incentives, encouraging people to usethem. BUT, there will ALWAYS be a 'price to pay', which is not to apperent or obvious, and often is NOT in the pocketbook.

I KNOW its 'backward' thinking, but examples abound; The I-net and cell phones; Yes, its GREAT to be able to call 911, from anywhere, in an emergency. Its GREAT to be able to 'surf the web', etc. But, A) are we REALLY 'more' connected, or less? Are we LESS stressed, or more?
              And of coarse, THEY can now monitor all your communications, whetehr by phone conversation, e-mail, or post in forums like this.

But, when cell phones and the I-net were first developed, and with each 'new' mprovement, while the 'advantages' were obvious, the 'hidden costs' were,....well,..HIDDEN.

We see the same things with these GMO foods, (no one forced farmers to use them, and initially it 'sonded' like a great idea, I'm sure.

We see it in Medicine, and Big Pharma; instead of surgery, take a pill. Its Ubiquitous, (its EVERYWHERE!); We see the incentives, for 'us' as consumers, in embracing the 'new' technology, and don't SEE the negatives, until such time as we are 'addicted' to the new technology, as individuals and as a society.

Hence, I wonder at those who see technology as the 'answer to all our problems',...

Mind you, I am 'saying' this on a forum on the I-net, so I am as prone to this as anyone else.

Is it possible/practical for ALL consumers to thoroughly examine ALL the 'pro's and cons' of a newly introduced technology, before 'embracing' it and 'voting with their pocketbook' in 'favor' of it, only after weighing ALL the pro's and cons'? I doubt most people WILL, even if it IS possible. Its like how many people really research before voting in the polling booth? A FEW,but not nearly enough.

And, the 'market' IS democratic; if you, in the minority 'vote' not to use these products, but the vast majority do, you WILL effectively be out-voted.

And so, there will be a worldwide proliferation of cell phones, and GMO foods, and it will be VERY difficult for your 'vote' to have much influence! Not to say you shouldn't TRY, but most people are just too caught up in their daily lives to care. Jim

Comment

Revelation 11:18 "And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                  Revelation 11:18 "And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."
                  This thread is about Monsanto and related problems.

You pull a scripture out of the context of the two witnesses and the 24 elders talking to god after the seventh trumpet has sounded. Care to explain how this relates that others might understand?

Comment

Hello,

Sure, if you want a further explanation... I will try to keep it short and concise - though it will lack the full references due to space.

In short : Monsanto and the other world monopolies are destroying the earth and their will be required of them a judgement and payment for their evil works - each individual will be judged. And no one is going to get away with anything when God is the final judge.

In expanding things a little : The particular quote refers to the final judgement after the 1000 years of desolation of the earth (this desolation taking place at the 2nd coming of Christ). We know this because it clearly states the dead will be judge at this time. Refer to Rev 20 and the 2 resurrections to clarify this point. The wicked dead rise at the 2nd resurrection at the end of the 1000 years.

The start of Rev 11 is in reference to the French Revolution. The outgrowth of the "Age of Enlightenment" and the "Age of Reason". The 2 witnesses are the new and old testament (which were made illegal for exactly 3.5 years - Rev 11:9, where a day represents a year... see Ezekiel 4:6 & Numbers 14:34). The things that came from the French Revolution are the beast from the bottomless pit. It is a spiritual kingdom (Rev 11:8) and represents Atheism, Secular Humanism, Evolution, Communism, trans-humanism and Illuminism to name the major ones. These are the principles that run the world today.

Monsanto knowingly are killing people because they believe in evolution and the killing off of the weaker humans (and they get to make a buck doing it). This is the natural outgrowth of evolutionary thinking. The power still largely in control today is The Beast from the Bottomless Pit - though that is changing.

This power will be totally overtaken by The United States speaking as a dragon with persecuting power (the Beast from the earth in Rev 13) and that power handed over to The Roman Catholic Church (the Beast from the sea in Rev 13) and there will be a National Sunday Law passed. Which will be the mark of the beast. This is what all the world is geared towards as the final conflict - A National Sunday Law in national violation of the Saturday Sabbath given in Lord's 10 Commandments. This will start in the US and spread to the entire world. This is the final straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak and Jesus will return to deliver destruction to the entire earth and claim His people.

This union between the beast of the sea (Roman Catholic Church) and the beast of the earth (United States) against the beast from the bottomless pitt has already started and the wound of the beast from the sea is almost healed.

Perhaps this quote will more clearly show what God's word is saying about these super monopolies and super rich men of greed who think they are running this planet at the cost of the billions of souls that are made in the very image of God.

James 5:1-6 "Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. 3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. 4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. 5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. 6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you."

Here we see that in the last days, the Sabbath of the Lord is still in effect as God is still the Lord of the Sabbath!

PS: No disrespect to the good people who are in the Roman Catholic Church, many of God's people are in this church, the Bible is referring to the higher powers running that church called the MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. But there is a call to leave this church and many will (along with the apostate protestant churches) when this national then worldwide Sunday Law is passed.

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                    This thread is about Monsanto and related problems.

You pull a scripture out of the context of the two witnesses and the 24 elders talking to god after the seventh trumpet has sounded. Care to explain how this relates that others might understand?

Comment

more questions

thanks for your answer. you answers only create more questions for me.
                      I can't accept that the seventh trumpet sounded during the time of the French Revolution.

You can't make statements like that unless you are prepared to explain the when, where, and how of trumpets 1 - 6. Please indulge my curiosity!

The start of Rev 11 is in reference to the French Revolution. The outgrowth of the "Age of Enlightenment" and the "Age of Reason". So here you are saying that your god wants us to be ignorant and unknowledgeable but that makes perfect sense considering his past behavior. "Thou shalt not eat of the fruit from the tree of knowledge"

A National Sunday Law in national violation of the Saturday Sabbath given in Lord's 10 Commandments. This will start in the US and spread to the entire world. This is the final straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak and Jesus will return to deliver destruction to the entire earth and claim His people.

So here you are saying that Jesus won't return for the 20,000 children who die of starvation every day. He doesn't care about the human trafficking of innocent girls sold into the sex trade. Nor would he come to stop the torture and slavery of African Americans in this country. He wouldn't come back to stop us from the disaster of WWII and the nuclear holocaust we visited on Japan. He wouldn't even come back and save millions of Jews (his own "chosen" people) from their holocaust but he will come back to enforce the tiniest of laws borne of jealousy and insecurity?

And while we are speaking of the ten commandments. Your god freed the Jews from Slavery in Egypt only to enslave them himself. He forced them to march around the desert for forty years carrying his temple accoutrements feeding them only manna and doves. When they complained he visited them with a plague of poisonous vipers.

Thou shalt not kill. Did they not carry these stones with the commandments all those years in the desert and even on the day that god commanded them to "go into the land and kill every man, woman, and child? So much for the ten commandments. Is this the god you choose to follow?

I must also ask where you get your information (prophesy) about the National Sunday Law? Is this from your own imagination or some TV evangelist or from some book you read?

I grew up in your world. I read the bible. I went to church. I was saved. I found myself surrounded by liars and hypocrites. I searched for truth and found much knowledge. I am ready for my punishment, but I assure you; it will not come. Perhaps as the years go by, you will realize and discover the truth for yourself instead of blindly following the teachings of others who are merely motivated by fame, fortune, and ego.

Comment

I know religion plays a big part in what many oligarchs do, but their interpretation is somewhat different to yours. I think studying all religions and their sources can prove useful to understanding what makes them tick, and why they get off on such things as they do.

When you quote from the bible, they use the same quotes too, for example your quote
                        James 5:1-6 "Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. 3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. 4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. 5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. 6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you."
                        To them this is showing how the white bearded angry man in the sky is bad, and how you should follow the truth and light, the truth and light being Lucifer. Not my belief, its theirs. Bible quotes and religious discussion becomes a distraction, arguing about interpretation instead of the problem.

In the world of the corporation, even their religion plays second fiddle to "greed above all else". To control them is easy, hit them in the pocket book, as the "bottom line" is everything. We can all stand up against Monsanto by not buying their products, if their sales drop by one or two percent they will change direction. If their change is unsatisfactory continue to boycott their goods, in time they will do what you want.

Comment

a bit naive

I think your assessment of what will stop Monsanto, or change their direction, is a bit naive. However, more and more people are becoming aware and ban the use of their poisons and Miracle Grow. For me, it isn't that I think I can change their direction, but that I believe I must try and do my best to change some small part of the overall destruction. No poisons used on my land or garden. I even had a huge fight with Duke Energy for spraying trees on my land with their filth.

My questions to SilvertoGold will stand, however, in hopes that I might be enlightened. If he will stop interjecting religious interpretations then I will be more than happy to stop asking questions about them.

Also for the record, I am not an atheist. Nor am I a satanist.
                          I am intelligent enough to know that DNA is the most cleverly created encoded encrypted self-replicating database ever devised. It did not fall together from a puddle of goo.

Comment

Occupy Monsanto!

Getting back on topic:

There is a huge and well organized world wide protest against Monsanto and GMO foods. Here is the website that contains an unbelievable number of countries involved!

In my state they are marching in Asheville and Charlotte.

May 24..... two weeks from tomorrow. Participate if you are able!

Occupy Monsanto

Comment

I think your assessment of what will stop Monsanto, or change their direction, is a bit naive.
                              Its not so naive as you might think, a small percentage point drop in sales makes the directors of such corporations chase the money, before they loose their jobs. Their bottom line is money. Not all the people running the corporations are in the know, or are a part of the conspiracy, in fact some will be against it. Another reason money can drive these corporations, is that only about 20% or less of the profits are used for reinvestment, and paying dividends to shareholders. With a 2% drop in sales, these dividends will be hit hard and then shareholder pressure becomes a big factor. Again for these people, it is only money. The next way it damages the corporation is the share price drops and the oligarchs sell out on the quiet. a 2% drop is enough to get a direction change, 5% will see major changes.

My questions to SilvertoGold will stand, however, in hopes that I might be enlightened. If he will stop interjecting religious interpretations then I will be more than happy to stop asking questions about them.

Also for the record, I am not an atheist. Nor am I a satanist.
                              I am intelligent enough to know that DNA is the most cleverly created encoded encrypted self-replicating database ever devised. It did not fall together from a puddle of goo.
                              The use of religion has been to divide and rule throughout history, this is well known. Invariably it distracts people into discussing the finer points, or what flavour, instead of addressing the problem.

Also for the record, I am not an atheist. Nor am I a Satanist or religious. I have an open mind, and I too agree, It did not fall together from a puddle of goo, but to discuss this is a distraction.

Comment

Working...
                              X