GMO is a Ponzi Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMO is a Ponzi Scheme

I have been warning other farmers about GMO's for over 10 years now and the real answer is very subtle. GMO is a Ponzi scheme nothing more, now consider what it happening.
    1) Corporations sell GMO seed
    2) Farmers must buy GMO seed because they cannot carry it over and they grow the seed for a profit.
    3) Who buys this seed? --- other farmers.

Ponzi scheme
    A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation
    Corporations sell GMO seed to farmers grown by subsequent farmers because they own the seed however they forgot to mention the simple fact that no consumers want their product. Every single person I have ever met has said given the choice they would not buy any product which contains GMO material.

You see this little ponzi scheme works up to the point when people figure out they are growing a product that nobody wants and if GMO labeling ever comes into play this whole fiasco is going to implode. This scheme works because farmers are unaware of what is happening, because corporations are paying off the politicians through lobby groups and because GMO material is being introduced into products without our knowledge or consent.

This is the new corporate strategy, create an artificial demand for a product or products which nobody wants through aggressive marketing and lobbying of government officials. If we want to stop this BS then the answer is simple, this is about profit --- money--- nothing more and if GMO products are ever labelled then everyone will finally understand that the product has no value because given the choice no consumers will buy it.

Lobby our government for mandatory GMO labeling, demand a choice, and this fiasco will finally be put to rest.

AC

2-4d corn

check out 2-4d corn, ...chemical warfare on the US.

Comment

Thanks for your post

I appreciate your easily understood post. I reposted on delicious. Hope you don't mind. Oz

Comment

Well said, Its time to educate people on the truth.

Comment

This doesn't sound very good, the more I hear about Monsanto the more I think these people should be put in jail.

Roundup Ready Herbicide May Destroy Your DNA

AC

Comment

GMO's are right in the bible.

"If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book"

Don't add or subtract from the book of life. It's no wonder why ALL GMO's cause cancer and other diseases.

Comment

About 20 yrs ago, I wrote my MP (fed gov rep) after receiving a gov't flyer promoting GM foods as safe and no different than the type of cross-breeding /cross-fertilization that produced the type of produce we were already accustomed to eating. This was at the beginning of the organic switch. Turns out, I wasn't the only one.

Mark Lynas went from anti- to pro-GMO advocate but read the last bolded line from this Wikipedia's entry.
              In a January 2013 lecture to the Oxford Farming Conference, Lynas detailed his conversion from an organizer of the the anti-GMO food movement in Europe to becoming a supporter of the technology.[14] He admitted "... in 2008, I was still penning screeds in the Guardian attacking the science of GM – even though I had done no academic research on the topic, and had a pretty limited personal understanding. I don’t think I’d ever read a peer-reviewed paper on biotechnology or plant science..." He apologized for engaging in vandalism of field trials of genetically engineered crops and rationalized his conversion stating, "anti-science environmentalism became increasingly inconsistent with my pro-science environmentalism with regard to climate change." Lynas criticized organizations with which he was previously associated, including Greenpeace and organic trade groups like the U.K. Soil Association, for ignoring scientific facts about genetically modified crop safety and benefits because it conflicted with their ideologies and stated he "was completely wrong to oppose GMOs."[15][16] According to Eric Holt Giménez of Food First, the pro-GMO arguments recently presented by Lynas have been “refuted point by point by some of the world's leading agroecologists and biologists.” [17]

Ever notice how people with apparently strong convictions radically change them without mention? Wasn't Hitler financed by the very thing he wished to destroy: the international (Jewish) banking system under the Rothchilds, Morgans, and Rockefellers?

Comment

I believe GMO's are one of the greatest ever threats to mankind's existance on the earth today! Having said that, your reference to Jewish bankers is way of the mark!! I think it would be more correct to refer to them as Zionist's.
                Judaism and Zionism are two very different things!, but I agree, the world is controlled by Zionists!

Comment

[QUOTE=R.E.Craig;229205]Having said that, your reference to Jewish bankers is way of the mark!! I think it would be more correct to refer to them as Zionist's.

Only to a degree. If you subscribe to the definition of Zionism below then neither Hitler nor Henry Ford would've gotten the financial backing they did:
                  Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority in their own nation, and to be liberated from antisemitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that had historically occurred in the diaspora.

There's even evidence to suggest that Hitler was more obsessed with power than his hatred of Jews--those working within the Abwehr, the Nazi secret service did so with impunity and were exempt from race laws as were some high-ranking Nazi officers with Jewish blood.

When it comes to power, be it free energy or political, nothing is ever as simple and straightforward as it sounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X