Farms or slaughterhouses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farms or slaughterhouses?

Do you think it is permissible according to the dictates of the new agriculture,
    killing farm animals.
    I always tightens my heart when I see a lamb on the boards of humans.
    I alleverei animals only for certain things and they would live until natural death.
    For example, only eggs from chickens and manure,
    only milk and wool from the sheep,
    only milk from cows and manure,
    by oxen only work, etc..
    What do you think?

this system does not seem efficient, input of vitamins would be needed, substitute of un natural products can be damaging to the circuit and tend to break easily, a t-bone needs to be added for maximin life of your circuit

Comment

Vitamins can be recovered even from the plant world, and I'm not saying not to eat meat, but it is also true that too much meat diet makes people aggressive, and then who gives us the right to kill animals like that?

Comment

there are no "rights" in nature, those are man made abstracts.

A better question would be: what gives us the right to deny we are omnivores? it's hard to argue with 1.5 million years of evolution.

Comment

all jokes aside, pureconstructive made a huge point that i also dissagree with, the treatment of animals in some countrys are disgusting!! it should not happen to anyone or any animal anywhere, here in Australia we look after our cattle well, they are raised healthy and happy, only to be sent over seas to be tortured before they are slaughtered, maybe you have a valid point when saying
          *Does the stress induced in the animal right before it is killed negatively affect the quality of the meat and the health of the person consuming it?

the chemical released by the animal will be consumed by the person eating it, this taste if noticable in fish, if the fish is stressed before its death it will have a noticable different taste. there is no need for the misstreatment of animals, ever
          Australians stood up and wanted the government to stop the trade with these countrys but? the money hungry people let it continue.

Comment

When God made the world initially, all the animals in it were vegetarians. Adam and Eve were also vegetarians. Being a vegetarian is how God initially designed us to be.

It was only after the great flood that God allowed man to eat certain animals. So God gave us the right to kill animals and eat them. Perhaps the reason being from my understanding is because the great flood drastically changed the world and lots of minerals that were in the pre-flood world were lost.

Among other things, this lead to man not being able to live past 1000 years as the post flood population were commonly able to do. After the flood, the life span of men exponentially declined to where it is now.

When God returns and burns this world to a cinder and recreates paradise out of that burnt cinder, all the people that make it will become vegetarians once again.

It's probably not a bad idea to become a vegetarian now but there are certain things that must be supplemented - like certain fats that the body needs from animal sources.

I agree, meat does make people more aggressive and hostile.

Originally posted by Franco malgarini View Post
            Vitamins can be recovered even from the plant world, and I'm not saying not to eat meat, but it is also true that too much meat diet makes people aggressive, and then who gives us the right to kill animals like that?
            Last edited by SilverToGold; 09-30-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

How do you know we "evolved" to be meat eaters?

Doesn't this guy look like a meat eater?

He's not.

Oh, it's quite easy to argue against a lie like evolution - especially since it is actually a religion (has NO scientifically provable basis but requires lots of faith to believe in).

Here's 100 reasons why the religion of evolution is stupid.

100 Reasons Why Evolution Is STUPID! - Kent Hovind Christian Creationist - YouTube

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
              there are no "rights" in nature, those are man made abstracts.

A better question would be: what gives us the right to deny we are omnivores? it's hard to argue with 1.5 million years of evolution.

Comment

Working...
              X