Purpose of this Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose of this Forum

This forum is only visible to you if you are actually registered and logged in. It is an incentive for people to actually register if they want in here.

Also it is good for anyone who sees this forum to be registered because if they have something to offer, they are more inclined to contribute if they are already registered and can just hit the reply button

My personal focus has always been the wfc and Bedini's circuits. I also do some experimenting with improving gas mileage. I have achieved 43mpg in the city with a 1991 honda civic dx. That is my record so far. At that point, I did not test hwy mileage but 43mpg in the city blows away many hybrids and that city mileage blows away almost every hwy mileage on top of that. When I bought the car, it would get 35-38mpg on the Highway. I'll share what I did in an appropriate thread.

Everyone is welcome to start any thread in here for anything they want that is energy related.

Feel free to give this link out http://www.energeticforum.com/energy (that link goes to the old subforum) everything is here now:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy

Energetic Forum is a very interesting forum with lots of great forums so be sure to check out the whole site.

Take care!
    Last edited by Aaron; 12-17-2009, 09:16 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Thanks for allowing me to participate in this forum. A look around this site shows there is
    much that i can learn, I congratulate you for sharing information that represents a lot of
    thoughtfulness and hard work.

I am very interested in finding better ways of utilizing the electrical phenomenon, what
    follows is a very short summary of the path or direction research, experiments and experience
    has brought me to. It may be the wrong path, it is surely an incomplete path but continuing on
    seems reasonable until a brighter or better one is found.
    This is a description of an experiment currently working on, I would appreciate some
    comments about the actions of the copper tube "radiator" mentioned below, analog and
    digital meters read nothing or a slight iratic movement on most sensitive scale, same with O
    scope. But connecting motor leads to each end of it, with no other connections or input, the
    motor runs fine. (have considered energy transfer by standing waves or longitudinal?)
    Included is a simplified schematic showing a single stage of the radiator circuit only. It looks
    like there is much activity in this forum on inductive discharge and such radiant events so no
    need to clutter awkward graphics more.

Matter tells space how to curve, and space tells matter how to move. (John Wheeler)
    Matter tells space what it is and space tells matter how to behave. (Wolff)
    Here are other ways of looking/saying it.
    Any change in matter, particle, atom or galaxy, is acknowledged by space which
    accommodates the change and adjusts to establish new parameters for matter to react in a
    specified way.
    The sum of matter, in all its forms, establishes space for what it is and space empowers
    matter to act.
    It is a feedback loop, apparently self sustaining requiring information exchange and energy
    exchange.
    There is a handshake, exchange of information, a response of all matter and then the
    adjustment.
    So can we can cause a disturbance and place a receiver or collector between the response and
    adjustment and then take what we get and convert into a useable form ?
    Space, energy, resonance and waves are the principal players.
    We can't make any space, nor create any energy but we can set up conditions to change
    energy forms and use waves to utilize resonate conditions and to transport the
    results to do work.(ref 1) Waves can be reflected, refracted, diffracted, and caused to
    interfere.
    The criteria would be that the process must be truly sustainable, entirely ecologically
    friendly, and could be done in a practical way.
    Suppose we have a lake on which we wish to make waves to produce work. Standing on the
    lake shore we pick up a rock and throw it into the lake. Like a champion Olympic diver the
    rock goes kerplunk into the water and makes a single small wave.

Same lake, same shore, same arm throws same rock with same energy, but the rock skips
    across the water several times, each time causing a series of waves to form. For this operation
    more waves means more work output so the rock thrower endeavours to make the rock skip
    multiple times.
    Now if the rock thrower shouts out across the lake each time he throws a rock
    and there is a cliff face to reflect his shout and the returning echo can be made to interfere in
    phase with the original shout they will add algebraically.
    Any other reflections and echos that satisfy frequency and phase requirements will add
    likewise.
    These wave sums can be added to the water wave sums if the required criteria is met.
    So the shouting rock thrower can, by exerting a minimum of energy, take advantage of wave
    characteristics and his environment to produce a desired result.
    Maybe there is no need to use up and destroy Natures visible bounty, by working with the
    natural occurring potentials that are always available, sustainable energy conversions can be
    achieved with no diminishing or distress to Nature.

An equivalent electronic block diagram looks like this:
    oscillator, resonate rise units/inductive discharges, spark gap/isolation, radiator, standing
    waves, collector, rectification/filtering, DC output.
    An oscillator takes the place of the rock thrower, we are more interested in frequency than
    amps so a low powered signal type generator with an output of sharp sided square waves is
    used.
    It can run off of a low power source like a battery, wind mill, water wheel or solar panel.
    The square waves drive the primary of any type of resonate rise transformer coil
    arrangement, air core or flyback , capacitance and inductance in series work to advantage,
    so long as inductance, capacitance and frequency are adjusted for resonate operation. One or
    several units can be used making sure that resonance is achieved in each unit and in each
    coupling.

From the output of the last resonate rise unit install a spark gap. The spark gap provides
    isolation and produces waves and rich harmonics. Multiple arcs rather than a single arc is
    desired, adjust parallel plates rather close so that small arcs dance along the length of the
    plates, this output is then routed to a radiator.
    In this case the radiator is a length of one inch copper tube formed into a multiturn coil. A
    well insulated conductor from the spark gap is passed several times thru the inside diameter
    of the copper tube, there are no mechanical or electrical connections of the spark gap
    conductor to the radiator.
    Due to the square waves driving the resonators, collapse of inductance and the discharge of
    capacitors there is the rapid rise and fall of potentials, sharp disconnects and discharges.
    A great many more electrons are excited in the tube with this arrangement than if it were
    connected as a conductor directly between the oscillator and the load.
    The tube itself is one continuous non interrupted length of copper, it would be considered a
    buss bar or short circuit in conventional electrical use. For these purposes it is the receiver of
    waves and instrument for establishing standing waves. ELI the ICE man (ref 3) can be
    employed to slew the phase of additional waves to match the phase of waves on the radiator.
    Waves of same frequency and phase add algebraically.

From each end of the copper tube make connections to a rectifier/filter circuit. Fast or Ultra
    Fast Recovery diodes harvest more of the output and insure that energy is not dissipated to
    heat but used for pumping additional charge through the load. A large filter capacitor further
    smooths the potential into a conventional plus and minus DC supply.

Under the present experimental set up the DC output is used to drive a brushless permanent
    magnet motor. It runs reliably and with noticeable vigour.
    It is noteworthy that the oscillator connected direct to the motor can not make it run.

The oscillator runs freely regardless of the load on the motor, the leads from the copper tube
    radiator can be completely shorted and the oscillator is not affected.
    This shows that the oscillator which is driving the whole show is isolated from the load.
    Both leads going to the rectifier unit are connected to each end of the copper pipe. There is
    no measurable amount of voltage between the leads therefor it must be wave action that
    initiates the energy transfer.

Consider running the lead coming from the spark gap thru a series of radiator copper tubes
    each a different length and connecting each one to a rectifier unit.

Shown in this experiment: there is resonance and resonance rise a condition where energy
    builds, wave fold over where waves in phase add, inductive discharges that can be harvested,
    electron excitement that results in more energy available to change forms and the possibility
    that the geometry and relationship of parts contribute to the overall efficiency.
    This is not any kind of end all machine that will do everything for everybody nor an attempt
    to prove anything to anybody or make unsubstantiated claims, it is an exploration into how
    things can work.
    We are surrounded and live with phenomena that apparently is willing to work
    with us if we are willing to learn how to work with it.

By recognizing that matter itself is a collection of spherical standing waves, mechanical
    forces are electromagnetic in origin and electromagnetism is an expression of coherent
    electron wave function, makes possible many and varied ways to work with Natures basic
    binary system.(ref 2)

(ref 1) The papers and books by Milo Wolff show the wave structure of electrons, and
    expanded theory of particles as waves and hence matter as wave structured. Also discourse
    on specific functions of spherical waves, standing waves and scalar operations.
    (ref 2) "Collective Electrodynamics" by Carver Mead. By recognizing the wave structure of
    electrons, Mead shows how working with the phase angle of the wave is a much easier
    method of calculating the way that electrons interact.

(ref 3) ELI the ICE man. E (voltage) thru (L) inductor leads I (current) by 90 degrees
    I ( current) thru (C) capacitor leads E (voltage) by 90 degrees

Comment

The purpose of this forum is to save me from my video game addiction!
      I blame Aromaz Wireless for snapping me out of the zombies.

To each is his own.

I should tinker on my car like you Aaron... Your another of one of my heros... I'm thinking about doing that capacitor addition to make the plasma sparkplug. Engine sounds like an old man now and I think it needs some love.

Forums like this are avalanche points for the progression of mankind.
      Even though I am certain it is patrolled by "Them".....
      your enemies

Comment

Working...
      X