X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??

Originally posted by otten View Post
    Hi guys! Any news?
    I find interesting scheme of connection diodes and try to build a set of diodes like this scheme, but it is dont working. One module is working greate and give about 4.5v, but two or more - NO! Why? Diodes is D9G, russian analog of 1N34.

This is scheme. Sorry dont find how decrease size before posting.

http://svapka.ru/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/dodmost.GIF
    I hear this every time. Don't know why. Somebody say hook the wires up in the middle of the ladder.

Must be high and insulated.

No bare wires.

Leakage from bare wires? Don't know anymore.

Mikey

Comment

• Hi Mikey, thanks for your reply!
      I try second times, third times and it starts working! Two modules in parallel. But one moment. With single module it give me about 4.5v, but two modules now give 1.9v.

Comment

• Hi all!
        Today voltage on two modules is 3.2v. Bad antenna and ground.
        If weather let me do it - next weekend experiment will be with ~80-100 meters long antenna (coated copper wire 0.5 mm diameter) on about 2 meters high. And with big diameter copper coil of 1 mm insulated wire inside of my roof-level. Altitude of roof-level about 10 meters. Ground contact is steel 1.5 cm diameter and 1.5 meters long armature hammered vertical to the ground in open air garden. Ground must have enough moist for good contact. Also I have elements for 20 modules, if first time experiments will be fine =)

Comment

• Originally posted by otten View Post
          Hi all!
          Today voltage on two modules is 3.2v. Bad antenna and ground.
          If weather let me do it - next weekend experiment will be with ~80-100 meters long antenna (coated copper wire 0.5 mm diameter) on about 2 meters high. And with big diameter copper coil of 1 mm insulated wire inside of my roof-level. Altitude of roof-level about 10 meters. Ground contact is steel 1.5 cm diameter and 1.5 meters long armature hammered vertical to the ground in open air garden. Ground must have enough moist for good contact. Also I have elements for 20 modules, if first time experiments will be fine =)
          If you have a brisk windy day, does this design lend itself to an aerial fastened to a kite?

Comment

• I don't think so. Helium mini zeppelin maybe, until first thunder and lightning))

Comment

• Can i use the above described modules on tree voltage ? with alum nail in tree trunk(-) and copper rod in ground (+) im getting just under 1V, which is double what i get from Tesla tinroof...

Comment

• Originally posted by otten View Post
                Hi guys! Any news?
                I find interesting scheme of connection diodes and try to build a set of diodes like this scheme, but it is dont working. One module is working greate and give about 4.5v, but two or more - NO! Why? Diodes is D9G, russian analog of 1N34.

This is scheme. Sorry dont find how decrease size before posting.

http://svapka.ru/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/dodmost.GIF
                I don't see any capacitors in your diagram. From the patent:
                “My present application is based upon a discovery which I have made that when rays or radiations of the above kind are permitted to fall upon an insulated conducting-body connected to one of the terminals of a condenser while the other terminal of the same is made by independent means to receive or to carry away electricity a current flows into the condenser so long as the insulated body is exposed to the rays, and under the conditions hereinafter specified an indefinite accumulation of electrical energy in the condenser takes place. This energy after a suitable time interval, during which the rays are allowed to act, may manifest itself in a powerful discharge…”

“It is very important, particularly in view of the fact that electrical energy is generally supplied at a very slow rate to the condenser, to construct the same with the greatest care.”

“The insulated plate or conducting-body should present as large a surface as practicable to the rays or streams of matter, I having ascertained that the amount of energy conveyed to it per unit of time is under otherwise identical conditions proportionate to the area exposed, or nearly so.”

Tesla Patent 685,957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy - Patent

Comment

• Originally posted by dingo View Post
                  Can i use the above described modules on tree voltage ? with alum nail in tree trunk(-) and copper rod in ground (+) im getting just under 1V, which is double what i get from Tesla tinroof...
                  I was researching some Tesla info yesterday and found an article titled "Trees Make Good Batteries" at the following link that reminded me of your post here. It's on page 397 in the document, PDF page 44. It's from the August 1920 Science and Invention magazine which was earlier named Electrical Experimenter.
                  http://www.americanradiohistory.com/...SI-1920-08.pdf

The index for the archives it at ELECTRICAL EXPERIMENTER - Early electrical and electronic publication

Connecting to a tin roof is a bad idea. It's probably not insulated and Tesla specifies an insulated, elevated plate because if you do manage to get a charge in the roof, any points, i.e. sharp corners or burrs, will ionize the air around that point which makes it more conductive than the surrounding air and will provide lightning an easier path to ground so that point actually attracts lightning if there is any. That's how a Franklin lightning rod works.

You also don't want to stand under a tree in a lightning storm. So apply that to your "tree battery" concept.

Comment

• My version of the Jes Ascanius/Tesla circuit

I tried to make the Jes Ascanius circuit but didn't get all that much voltage, I played around with it for many hours and found to my surprise that just two 1n34 diodes linked to a good earth connection gives instant voltage and with a capacitor I was able to dimly light a single led. A note of caution though and to take into consideration be sure your antenna is not near or close to any other wire or power source, I found just the slightest interference of AC from wall sockets or power leads would give a false reading and you would see a strong constant voltage, even by just touching the antenna you will see a considerable boost in voltage. I also found that I could add many of these mini circuits to the same earth source and antenna and each would perform the same. Reducing the 0.22uf Capacitor to 0.22pf and linking these circuits in series should give higher voltage if desired although I have yet to try that.

Anyhow I thought someone might find it interesting or useful.

Comment

• Coating the plates/aerial

Hello All,
                      I have found that I am collecting much more voltage with my plates if they are coated with 400 mesh graphite powder. I use scotch brite pads to clean the aluminum plates well. Then, after this, buff them to a fine sheen. I took it seriously when tesla stated this is of massive importance to do.

I coated the plates with a thorough coating of an acrylic clear coat. While tacky, I powdered it up well with 400 Mesh graphite powder and allowed it to dry. I dumped a decent sized pile of graphite powder onto the plate and buffed it in until I have a "smoked mirror" look to the plate. This is supposed to act as Graphene and it does very easily draw the full aerial voltage that is in the atmosphere, which I get between 3-4 volts per meter. I have a 50 ft utility pole with a 20 foot fiberglass stanchion mounted to the pole, using a high voltage insulator, I have installed a high voltage cable (15kV URD shielded cable with cable termination on the end up a riser pipe all the way up to the plate, professionally terminated to the plate. I covered the plate once I buffed the graphite in with several coats of acrylic clear and I have an astounding amount of voltage from the device.

I get a constant 77 volts rms and approximately 12 watts of output. I have enough to drive my Pelex device, so, I am very happy I will or should be ab;le to acquire 2500 watts if it works as a normal ac input would. I have to pulse the system so i could drive a transformer and give it double the output, but, when I do this, I will be cutting the amperage in half, however, the Pelex device needs 60 hz and 120 v to operate. It makes 7 watts amplify to several thousand if it is tuned correctly.

I'll keep you all updated with my design.

Regards,
                      Marc
                      Dezeinstein Technologies

...a few minutes later
                      Sure enough, the counter intuitive thinking is demonstrated.
                      With 2x AV plug to the same wire, we may expect to see exactly the same reading, but, nope.
                      0.435V, with spikes to 1.9V
                      Still not enough uA to drive even a good blocking oscillator, but kinda weird and very interesting.

Combining the AV plug duo, with the Ascanius Module, a constant 1.070V is being seen. Nothing for uA yet of use.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Slider2732;186424]Here's a 10 minute thing that anyone can do.
                      Take a piece of metal (1ftx1ft), string it up to ceiling height but insulated from everything but the string.
                      Connect an AV plug of 2x 1N4148 diodes to the lead you have coming off the plate.
                      I was quite shocked.

370mV @ 4uA, with leaps up to 1.6V randomly, every few seconds!

Am now building a few sets of simple AV plugs, which will lead to a storage cap.
                      Then to link up the metal plates in a box like fashion, for the cap plate aerial idea.

Comment

• Nice work on getting 77volts. 400 mess graphite power polished aluminum plate like smoked mirror. It is things like this that get us going forward.

12 watts from a polished plate is good.

Comment

• Keep good records over the next few days

We just had a good solar storm with both high density and high speed of the solar wind. Usually the speed and density are in an inverse relationship, i.e. higher speed = lower density and lower speed = higher density.

Look up! Another solar storm may supercharge auroras Wednesday
                          If you've been keeping good records you should have seen a peek at 2015-06-22 19:00 GMT.

There should be another, but weaker peek, 2015-06-25 01:00 to 09:00 GMT.

And possibly another, even weaker, at 2015-06-28 ~02:00 GMT.

WSA-ENLIL Solar Wind Prediction | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center

This should work with insulated elevated plates. I'm not sure about those using wires.
                          Last edited by thx1138; 06-23-2015, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• What Am I Missing?

I've been experimenting with radiant energy recovery from the earth in 2.5mm twin and earth house wiring cable. Currently I can get about 9.5vdc under load of a 12v LED car interior light bulb using the mirrored circuit on the free energy info chapter 7 page or just a full wave rectifier using 4 BYV27 diodes. This is using the mains UK voltage of 240v.

Can anyone please explain why I can't replicate this powering the cable with my 1500w 230v full sine wave inverter?

Comment

• What's up?

I have followed this tread from time to time, and just realized that, except for the last "What a I missing" post, there hasn't been any activity for nearly a year. Also, the Ascanius video and documentary material links posted early on don't seem to function. Did everyone give up on further experimentation, or did a different thread become the focus of further discussion on this subject?

I saw a video some time ago that appears to use this method, and am wondering if it is the same as what was seen in the Ascanius video, which I can't seem to locate in Internet searches. In the video that I saw, the setup was applied in what appeared to be someone's cellar. A sheet metal aerial of about 3 ft by 4 ft dimension was spray painted with a dark coating to insulate it, and it was suspended from the cellar ceiling. Thus, it couldn't have been more than maybe a foot above actual ground level, and probably no more than 5 ft above the cellar floor. The ground rod was steel, and placed 1 ft deep in the cellar floor. These were attached to a 50 gang circuit board of the type said in PK's write-up to have been used by Dragan Kljajic in obtaining an output of about 96 watts continuous. The circuit board was connected to a transformer to feed four 100 watt light bulbs, and lit them up what appeared to be quite brightly in the video, but this effect may well be caused by the dark cellar environment the video was made in. Even a 4 watt night light bulb can look very bright, of course, when viewed in darkness. Thus, since I could clearly see the "100watt" marking on the bulbs when viewing a still image close-up, I would guess that the actual output was well under 400 watts, or it would have been blindingly bright in the darkness and the markings on the bulbs would not have shown. Still, even if somewhere between 50 and 100 watts, as Kljajic is said to have achieved, this would show that the method does have potential, especially if it can be further enhanced without being cost prohibitive. As an earlier posting suggested, a ready made solar panel, purchased for less than the cost in parts and labor to prepare an Ascanius setup, may well achieve the same or better results. The difference, of course, is that the Ascanius setup could produce power 24/7.

Here's a link to the two still images I captured from the video: Electronics

One image shows both the circuit board and the 4 bulbs being lit up, while the other is a close-up of the bulbs showing the "100watt' markings. If anyone was able to view the Ascanius video, did that appear to be the same as what is depicted in these images?

I wasn't about to accept this demo as being factual unless someone in this thread was able to achieve similar results that verified it as something other than a hoax, so didn't rush out to obtain the required parts, and would advise others contemplating a 50 gang or larger experiment to hold off until there is more validation. Still, the work done by participants in this thread is applauded as lending credibility to the concept and discovering that certain enhancements can greatly improve results.

So, once again, I'm wondering why experimentation in this thread suddenly appears to have ceased nearly a year ago, and would like to know why, if someone knows the answer to that question.

Best 2 all,

Rick
                              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• I built the device. It worked until..... I turned the mains off.

Comment

Working...
                                X