Jes Ascanius Radiant collector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
    I have followed this tread from time to time, and just realized that, except for the last "What a I missing" post, there hasn't been any activity for nearly a year.
    The most that this system can do in most instances is charge a cell phone battery overnight which is how Jes Ascanius was using it. While it does work it isn't particularly useful.

Also, the Ascanius video and documentary material links posted early on don't seem to function.
    Jes got ticked off and removed his info some time ago.

Did everyone give up on further experimentation, or did a different thread become the focus of further discussion on this subject?
    As noted above it's not very useful. The energy has to me accumulated over a period of time before it is used and once used must be accumulated again. Tesla's patent even states as much if you read it carefully.

I saw a video some time ago that appears to use this method, and am wondering if it is the same as what was seen in the Ascanius video, which I can't seem to locate in Internet searches. In the video that I saw, the setup was applied in what appeared to be someone's cellar. A sheet metal aerial of about 3 ft by 4 ft dimension was spray painted with a dark coating to insulate it, and it was suspended from the cellar ceiling. Thus, it couldn't have been more than maybe a foot above actual ground level, and probably no more than 5 ft above the cellar floor. The ground rod was steel, and placed 1 ft deep in the cellar floor. These were attached to a 50 gang circuit board of the type said in PK's write-up to have been used by Dragan Kljajic in obtaining an output of about 96 watts continuous. The circuit board was connected to a transformer to feed four 100 watt light bulbs, and lit them up what appeared to be quite brightly in the video, but this effect may well be caused by the dark cellar environment the video was made in. Even a 4 watt night light bulb can look very bright, of course, when viewed in darkness. Thus, since I could clearly see the "100watt" marking on the bulbs when viewing a still image close-up, I would guess that the actual output was well under 400 watts, or it would have been blindingly bright in the darkness and the markings on the bulbs would not have shown. Still, even if somewhere between 50 and 100 watts, as Kljajic is said to have achieved, this would show that the method does have potential, especially if it can be further enhanced without being cost prohibitive. As an earlier posting suggested, a ready made solar panel, purchased for less than the cost in parts and labor to prepare an Ascanius setup, may well achieve the same or better results. The difference, of course, is that the Ascanius setup could produce power 24/7.
    Yes, it does work 24/7 although at different levels of output but, again, the power accumulation is slow and weak. There's no way this could produce 100 Watts of power continuously without about 2000 SqFt of insulated elevated plate. Keep in mind that the output from this device is DC so feeding the output to a transformer will do nothing. A transformer only works when there is a changing flux, i.e. AC or pulsed electricity.

I wasn't about to accept this demo as being factual unless someone in this thread was able to achieve similar results that verified it as something other than a hoax, so didn't rush out to obtain the required parts, and would advise others contemplating a 50 gang or larger experiment to hold off until there is more validation. Still, the work done by participants in this thread is applauded as lending credibility to the concept and discovering that certain enhancements can greatly improve results.
    Good thinking. Scammers are everywhere. The use of photos flooded with light while in a dark environment and the limited scope of the shots are used to hide components and wires coming from outside the frame.

So, once again, I'm wondering why experimentation in this thread suddenly appears to have ceased nearly a year ago, and would like to know why, if someone knows the answer to that question.
    My reasons are those listed above but I don't speak for everyone. IMO, it's just not cost effective. I calculated at one point that it would take about 20 acres of insulated elevated plate to run a normal residential home.
    Last edited by thx1138; 05-23-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• If you are still interested in this take a look at the six posts starting at #197 at the following link for an explanation of what "Radiant Energy" really is.
      Last edited by thx1138; 05-25-2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thx1138 View Post
        If you are still interested in this take a look at the six posts starting at #197 at the following link for an explanation of what "Radiant Energy" really is.
        What link are you referring to, thx1138?
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
          What link are you referring to, thx1138?
          Sorry about that. Start at post #197.
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...se-rays-7.html

Comment

• i have a question for everyone, i have solar panels on the roof of my house which are not earthed for obvious reasons. would to be possible to use the aluminium rails and frame of the panels as a collector without making it to much of an attraction for lighting. my panels are linked to lithium batteries so could explode if they get a voltage spike. i think i have worked out a way to make this radiant collector system viable. (for me at least)

Comment

Working...
            X