Love um or Hatem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love um or Hatem

As some of you perhaps know I have been contributing to a couple of threads on this forum not least the Don Smith … too good to be true. I am still experimenting with that set up but whilst waiting for inspiration to strike I decided to re-visit area's and threads that have caught my attention and interest in he past. Those of you who are “old hands” In the free energy study arena are no doubt very familiar with trying to study subject matter that tptb have decided to erase .. yeh click on a link and get that Insipid Blond girl (you know the one I mean) Yeh well Its not so much a “foot print” they leave behind as a huge sign post It says to me .. Contained in this video or website is Information that we are absolutely forced to remove by any means. To put that in simple terms It says very loudly this technology works and is dangerous to the 1%,. The powers that be don’t immediately erase information because that would attract far to much attention and have exactly the reverse of the desired effect. Luckily quite some time ago I got into the habit of downloading and archiving video's and web pages of the subjects I was researching and such is the case with this subject that I now wish to revisit,. It is the Work of Leon Raoul Hatem and his many COP>1 machines
    I have noted that the subject has been touched upon before on this forum with respect to clones of Leon's (now patented) original 1955 work. I have read through the defunct threads checking the links and video's which of course have been hacked to bits. Here is one http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html
    and here is another http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...etic-gear.html Neither gives full credit to, or names the original Inventor and the older of the two threads has been attacked to such an extent that a new researcher would gain little information. I Have accumulated a lot more information on this system as well as the archived video's and links which I'll repost from my own server in due course. I also have the collected works of “Yannick” and “mindfreer” who have both discovered the you tube exit door. (as I probably will myself) .. which should tell you what you should be doing with any relevent information you come across This is a very simple concept... providing you allow it to be so. It can produce huge amounts (many Kws) of free power, I wish this thread to concern itself mainly with learning the practical engineering principles of this already proven machine, For reasons which I'll get into a little later the prime mover of this machine must be extremely efficient which is a state of motor design we have only recently accomplished with P.M motors. IMHO free energy at this point in time is rather like a huge Dam about to burst perhaps the South African machine will break free first or perhaps the Don Smith,Kapanaze system one things for sure there's hundreds of systems waiting in the wings.. But folks the Dams got to be breached first !! if you havent seen a Hatem machine before here is a French TV programm showing the machine helping to power a retreat high in the Alps and a short interview with the Inventer who at 86 year old is still a far better mechanic than I'll ever be.... Leon Raoul Hatem Nucl_aire_ou_nergie_libres_BOUGER_LA_VIE.flv - YouTube and here is a cascaded system running in Leons workshop Raoul Hatem, l'horloger de l'Univers - YouTube It is clear to me that Leon hasn't mastered the positive feed back as yet which would cause his machine to self destruct if he left it to run free.As other machines have done, Here is Cikjamas on another energetics thread trying the system http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post135352 he's got more faith in epoxy resin than me! Anyway is anyone out there in “energetics land” interested in a fresh attack on this machine working from Leon's first principles as best we can understand them?

Last edited by Duncan; 09-05-2013, 04:28 AM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

A little of the History … Leon Raoul Hatem was and still is an extreamly skilled watch and clock Maker, Early In the 1950s he became Interested and involved in the work of Nobel prize winner Professor Maurice Allais Professor Maurice Allais - a genius before his time - as are they all Maurice's area of interest at the time was the effects acting on a pedulum during an eclipce .. obviously extreamly well crafted mechanisums were required.
    following on from ... and because of the information Leon learnt of the magnetic and gravitational structure of the universe Leon built a “small scale” universe exhibiting all the magnetic and gravitational effects we have come to expect.

he also in the 1950s built many COP>1 machines. Leon Raoul HATEM -- magnet motor The energy gain is actually quite phenomenal as In theory the gain follows the Fibonacci series.
    I personally see a lot of common points with what is being done by Hatem physically with magnets and electrically by Thane C Heins.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

who's Internet is it?

Although In French I'm sure you have pondered what Leon is trying to point out with the vectors in the drawing shown in the above link ! Leon and his son go into great detail here LEON RAOUL HATEM DISCOVERIES. Beyond Quantum Physics, the birth of an atom. (fill yer boots!) however Its all rather beyond me and just to keep things very simple there are many aspects to magnetism and gravity which are well known to tptb but which we the 99% are left to flounder with, just off the cuff here are three of them the first being an interpretation of the magnetic effect regarding water as described by Ed Leedskaline translated by R.L Pool LeeskalninPhysics2.wmv - YouTube
      Here is a far more convincing demonstration of the “vortex” spiral predicted by Leedskalnin
      magnetic vortex on Vimeo I would suggest that you are actually watching the difference between the CW and CCW vortex each of which of course will be moving with unimaginable speed but cancelling each other out .
      If that were the case you would expect one pole of any magnet to hold sway over its partner .. This is Indeed the case and is demonstrated here Attraction vs Repulsion in Magnetic Fields 2 - YouTube
      There is a difference!!! the magnet is considerably stronger in attraction …. Leon formed his own conclusions as to why this should be so, so did Tesla and so did Leedskaline. Which principle is correct .. I don't know .. neither do I care!!But that “difference” is being acknowledged by all three of them in their own way and now you are acutely aware of it too I hope... because that difference is what Leon is amplifying and using …
      Now my friends a favour “s'il vous plaît” of the video's that I have archived relating to this subject there is one that seems particularly annoying to tptb I have no doubt you have seen it before .. however on this occasion please “copy it “ commit it to your hard and broadcast it as and when you can, there is nothing to loose and I see this information as being under extream pressure from tptb. Although I dont quite see why at the moment! however I dont like seeing information and knowledge destroyed!
      Free Energy Power Generator Donald Duck Magnetic Electric Ove... - Video
      still be so kind as to humour me and copy it!

Comment

The con men??

The Con men ????
        I actually use that term very tongue in cheek, just to enlarge on that there seems to be a perception in the free energy fraternity that anything that costs money is a con ,
        That is not my view it is rather a case of what have you have paid money for ? for Instance if someone has done hours of research built many experimental machines and then spent time and trouble to document and report the results in book form I for one don't mind paying a reasonable price for it. The trouble regarding this Information is you have no way of knowing the quality or depth until your money is exchanged, There are/were effectively two information traders dealing in the Hatem devices one operating under the AKA of “Mindfreer” and the other as “Yannisonic” faced with “a construction” all practical information becomes extremely valuable and as a matter of course I bought both books... (I might add for less than the cost of two alternator bearings.) Do I think I was ripped off ?.. I certainly do not both pdfs were honest attempts with practical details and well researched sources and prices, It is information that is of assistance for any practical builder but not necessary to the average browser or surfer, If you actually intend to build there are still many unknown effects Including anti gravity and unexplained heating you need every scrap of information you can lay your hands on Its gold!! That being said both mindfreer and yannisonic no longer are on you tube however lets have a look at some of “mindfreers” output that I archived

1/ This is the first offering which I suspect you have watched already cogging on Vimeo

2/ Here's Mindfreer amplifying the principle free energy power generator on Vimeo

3/ Mindfreer goes on to expand on the operational principles and construction Untitled on Vimeo

4/ experimental work Untitled on Vimeo

5/ Mindfreer also drifted into another subject with this current Transformer project Untitled on Vimeo
        Last edited by Duncan; 03-23-2012, 10:31 AM. Reason: adding a link

Comment

The young pretenders

I tend to be a little dubious of patents that copy the work of others, there can some times I suggest be a “hidden agenda, and in the age of the Internet the patent search must have been sadly remiss in this case! Probably because some one some where wants to bury this technology.
          Here is the Mmmmm American Inventor at the start of the plot
          1/ New Free Energy by George Mitchell - YouTube

2/ New Free Energy by George Mitchell - YouTube!

3/ New Free Energy - YouTube

I Include the last link as it quite clearly demonstrates one of the control difficulties with the system as the huge COP>1 builds up (positive feed back) the tendancy is for the machine to speed up to the point of destruction. The control George has applied to this machine is not very proportional giving the rapid cycling that you witness,... this was later cured by the circitry of “Yannisonic” (I understand) Anyway here's George and his Doberman's .. I'll leave you guy's to tell him his invention is 60 years to late … I dont fancy one of them hound's nashers around around my arse!

Comment

and the big guy PJK ?

There is obviously area's of this construct that are not fully understood and one of the most puzzling for me is why the efficiency of the prime mover is so very Important but it is so, and this has resulted in many fails principally because folks have used bog standard drive motors as a first drive.... They have nothing even approaching the efficiency required for this system.

The drawing Is extracted from Chapter two of Patrick J Kelly's well known book. It is quite clear that Patrick has Immediately realised the importance of source efficiency. And so strongly suggested what could almost be regarded as “a match made in heaven” drive Hatem's device with a roto-verter the roto-verter itself has been known to go C.O.P >1 and so attracted UN-wanted attention Energy Suppression (although it is very difficult to do I understand) however as PJK has detected the roto-verter is intrinsically uber efficient … Keeping in mind that a controlled soft start is essential, as is a very efficient prime mover with accurate proportional control the two systems would match like hand and glove.
            There are of course still unknowns I have been told of one guy who contrived to make a total circle of the magnetic drives .. The result ? Strangely all the magnets suddenly loose their power!
            Tptb know a thing or two they would never offer a million buck challenge if you could close the loop that easily! Anyway P.JKs work on Leon Hatem in chapter two of his book is essential reading before contemplating this system

Comment

I came across the Mindfreer videos before I even found this forum. There was
              also a previous thread here for the "Donald Duck" motor. There also was a
              recent thread started here for the George Mitchel device. I think the Hatem
              concept would work well with the 3 Battery generating system.

I spoke to an electrician about the transformer idea and he thought it was
              just like resonance to a power line and there would still be an extra draw on
              the power meter. One way you could tell if there was free energy happening
              would be similar to the Don Smith approach. That is to use a 12v battery
              with an inverter and use two light bulbs and see how long the battery holds up
              until things stop. Then recharge the battery to the same level and try the
              same thing with the Mindfreer toroid. Then compare the run times to see if
              anything extra is achieved. This would prove or disprove if it worked.

George

Comment

Looking at the Clouds, the Southpole has a right turning Field, looking from above, inside to outside, CW and the Northpole (what is down at our Bowl) a left Side, CCW, spinning Field.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Suppressed ...

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  Looking at the Clouds, the Southpole has a right turning Field, looking from above, inside to outside, CW and the Northpole (what is down at our Bowl) a left Side, CCW, spinning Field.
                  Hi Joit .. I really only noted that there is something extreamly unusual being demostrated w.r.t magnets, I lifted the original video from youtube I see there is an expansion on it now so here is the link for you to take another look MAGNETIC FLUX SPIN VALIDATION by Al aka. "Magnetflipper" - YouTube my earlier observations on this effect are really just an “uneducated guess” Still if we are to aknoledge that Hatems theory works then we also have to accept that there are magnetic effects that mainstream science does not account for and utalize them urgently.
                  All the links I have posted there need dedicated investigation, (preferably on another thread) still the questions that come immediately to mind are what gas is being released ? Is it being split? What is the power consumption ? (quite small I would think as I see no other connection) does the size/strength of the magnet release far more gas The effect is probably related to to this magnetic water splitting as described by John Bedini here magnet water split.wmv - YouTube
                  and suppressed by Cejaka and the CIA, Still as regards the Hatem principle to demonstrate that the effect is really there and make a usable efficent machine is our object. .. having said that the price of rare earth is a bit ouch at the moment ...

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    I came across the Mindfreer videos before I even found this forum. There was
                    also a previous thread here for the "Donald Duck" motor. There also was a
                    recent thread started here for the George Mitchel device. I think the Hatem
                    concept would work well with the 3 Battery generating system.

I spoke to an electrician about the transformer idea and he thought it was
                    just like resonance to a power line and there would still be an extra draw on
                    the power meter. One way you could tell if there was free energy happening
                    would be similar to the Don Smith approach. That is to use a 12v battery
                    with an inverter and use two light bulbs and see how long the battery holds up
                    until things stop. Then recharge the battery to the same level and try the
                    same thing with the Mindfreer toroid. Then compare the run times to see if
                    anything extra is achieved. This would prove or disprove if it worked.

George
                    Hi George .. It seems to me that there are common issues with most true “free energy system's” any one of which could “stand alone” after all its a miracle that there is free energy still available the chances of there being lots of different sources is doubtful in the extreme. Its actually annoying to think of the hundreds of energy systems that must be being held back. regardless of which system we are researching its almost inevitable that we'll be considering the same situation in a round about way, The thing to keep in mind is it only takes one system that is relatively easy to build and the whole rotten pack of cards comes down!

Comment

100 watts in .... 2000 watts out ... you do the maths

Notice the power calculations at the bottom of this web page (Throw it into google translator) Energie Libre - L'Ecole de Vie

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        Notice the power calculations at the bottom of this web page (Throw it into google translator) Energie Libre - L'Ecole de Vie
                        Hello.Thanks Duncan for starting this thread. I have seen some of these videos some time ago and kind of forgotton about them. Most of the other links I have not seen before and have found them of great interest. You have also spent a great deal of time gathering this information, and it needs to resurface. I've built several Rotoverters and I know how important there operation as primemovers can be. My Pm's can run 99% eff. Running best under moderate loads, as reported by others...7.5 hp at 115v x .85 amp. And a 5hp that runs at 70watts with light moderate load. I was wondering why I haven't seen more of them used. I'm still catching up on other links in this thread, More to watch and read Thanks Again.....

Randy

Comment

research and study ... get a feel of this thing

Originally posted by Mr.Whip View Post
                          Hello.Thanks Duncan for starting this thread. I have seen some of these videos some time ago and kind of forgotton about them. Most of the other links I have not seen before and have found them of great interest. You have also spent a great deal of time gathering this information, and it needs to resurface. I've built several Rotoverters and I know how important there operation as primemovers can be. My Pm's can run 99% eff. Running best under moderate loads, as reported by others...7.5 hp at 115v x .85 amp. And a 5hp that runs at 70watts with light moderate load. I was wondering why I haven't seen more of them used. I'm still catching up on other links in this thread, More to watch and read Thanks Again.....

Randy
                          As a possible “first step” Mr Whip and to prove the concept here is a test unit constructed by another researcher https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E...st%2520rig.jpg
                          Leon Hatem and other researchers have discovered that the huge “free power” gains are to be had with more alternators as the chain follows the Fibonacci series to examine this a little more consider 5 alternators each delivering 1000 watts magnetically coupled in a straight line as Leon demonstrates in his patents .. The total power available is obviously 5000 Watts
                          however the load in the primary drive is an entirely different matter

The first alternator loads the drive motor 5 KW x 1/2 = 2.5 KW

The second alternator loads the drive motor 5 KW x 1/4 = 1.25KW

The third alternator loads the drive motor 5 KW x 1/8 = 625W

The fourth alternator loads the drive motor 5 KW x 1/16 = 312.5 W

The fifth alternator loads the drive motor 5 KW x 1/32 = 156.25 W

and so the total load on the motor is 1097.5 Watts

This is a huge >1 C.O.P of 5000/1097.5 = 4.5 .. and nearly 4KW is being extracted from the ambient surroundings ( I start to wonder if this is why Rare earth minerals have sky rocketed)

This of course assumes perfect matching magnets and 100% efficient machines in practice of course that isn’t going to be achieved but you can get close!Obviously the more alternators the higher the ratio!

There is a huge pit fall with this machine that has led most constructors to abandon it or report it as worthless and it is the efficiency of the first drive I have used Ideal conditions in the above example
                          work those numbers back as a graph to the absolutely essential 50% efficiency that you must have to realise any gain at all and you realise how important that “window” is.
                          And yes I have done a deal of research and I promise you Leon is no Liar …. at 88 years old he's probably learnt better …. don’t you think? Incidentally you can still go and meet this guy and see his machines, and that’s a bit rare in the land of smoke and mirrors isn’t it ! This old gent has no fear he knows it works and he knows what’s right … he puts us to shame its as simple as that!

Comment

Hi
                            I see these ideas getting more attention. Just wanted to point out that I built such a system about 4 years ago. Of course the magnets were in repulsion mode not attraction. I could not measure more output from the system. I tried a handmade dynamometer back then and I couldn't measure more output. I had got this idea when i coupled another bedini rotor to my main rotor and thought that the torque output has increased. It really seemed that way. You can search the forum for "the secret of extracting mechanical energy" and you'll find the details.
                            Maybe magnets in attraction mode behave differently. I couldn't use my magnets that way, because my magnets were quite large and the sticking force was too high.
                            Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                            http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              did you read the link ?
                              do you inderstand french ?

i can give you a lot of link in french with
                              the proof that L HATEM is a scam artist

I am from paris and I visitesd the great Leon a few years ago
                              he never measure input versus output in none of his inventions !!
                              Last edited by tagor; 03-27-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X