X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ehsanco1062
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    That's the way I have it wired and it seems to be working fine.Haven't used it in a few days, but I am about to spend some time on it as soon as I run some errands for my wife, so I will lwt you know if there is a problem with the schematic. I am going to pulse two batteries and then run them for the test for Skeptic that I haven't ever gotten around to.

Dave
    The circuit is quite right I test it today and it's working .i have received the AGM battery today and they are 12v 7.5Ah so I don't know how long it will take to discharge them both and I don't have the resistor you used to discharge the battery to zero so what alternative I have to do this task?

Ehsan

Leave a comment:

• Skeptic
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeroMassInertia View Post
    Mario posted a link to, Evert Rotor Tech, in( LOL ANOTHER OF THOSE) thread this is a exert from that link .
    Bubbling Chemistry
    Pulsating swinging of electrons at conductors exists (build up by ether-pressure) and some phase-shifted exists swinging of ions within battery. If all swinging motions would be resonant, naturally comes up stronger swinging, i.e. more energy is pushed into battery than ´originally´ available. These effects are well known, nevertheless are not absolutely steady resp. are not to reproduce continuously.
    Swinging of electrons at conductors is relative steady to produce. Charges (or what´s called electrons) are swinging pattern in complete resonance with swinging of Free Ether. Current runs alongside conductors by light speed, at area of conductor´s surfaces, prevailingly outside of surface (´snake-like´ crawling of electrons within conductor´s material is only secondary appearance). Charges are motions of ether within Free Ether, dimensions of swinging are different, nevertheless by immediate harmonic resonance.
    Totally different are relations of chemical processes between electrodes within acid of batteries. There motions of ions occur within ´thick soup´, ions have to move through accumulations of atoms and molecules larger by billions. Motions run far below light speed. These processes are not constant in time, results depend on many parameters. For example not all kind of batteries are usable, batteries actually show different voltages, processes phasewise run controversy, temperature of acid and thus normal molecular motions are changing, bubbles come up, transition of solid material into fluid (and vice versa) is no steady process, batteries of different ´age´ show different behaviour of materials etc
    Why state the obvious?

Leave a comment:

• ZeroMassInertia
    replied
    Bubbling Chemistry

Mario posted a link to, Evert Rotor Tech, in( LOL ANOTHER OF THOSE) thread this is a exert from that link .
    Bubbling Chemistry
    Pulsating swinging of electrons at conductors exists (build up by ether-pressure) and some phase-shifted exists swinging of ions within battery. If all swinging motions would be resonant, naturally comes up stronger swinging, i.e. more energy is pushed into battery than ´originally´ available. These effects are well known, nevertheless are not absolutely steady resp. are not to reproduce continuously.
    Swinging of electrons at conductors is relative steady to produce. Charges (or what´s called electrons) are swinging pattern in complete resonance with swinging of Free Ether. Current runs alongside conductors by light speed, at area of conductor´s surfaces, prevailingly outside of surface (´snake-like´ crawling of electrons within conductor´s material is only secondary appearance). Charges are motions of ether within Free Ether, dimensions of swinging are different, nevertheless by immediate harmonic resonance.
    Totally different are relations of chemical processes between electrodes within acid of batteries. There motions of ions occur within ´thick soup´, ions have to move through accumulations of atoms and molecules larger by billions. Motions run far below light speed. These processes are not constant in time, results depend on many parameters. For example not all kind of batteries are usable, batteries actually show different voltages, processes phasewise run controversy, temperature of acid and thus normal molecular motions are changing, bubbles come up, transition of solid material into fluid (and vice versa) is no steady process, batteries of different ´age´ show different behaviour of materials etc

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    That's the way I have it wired and it seems to be working fine.Haven't used it in a few days, but I am about to spend some time on it as soon as I run some errands for my wife, so I will lwt you know if there is a problem with the schematic. I am going to pulse two batteries and then run them for the test for Skeptic that I haven't ever gotten around to.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• ehsanco1062
    replied
    Hi Dave ,

Since I haven't receive any answer from the manufacture about those SLA battery I have so I decided to buy a new AGM battery and hopefully they will be here by tomorrow and they are both 12v 8ah I hope I will start killing them first by discharge them and then killing them by using your method using Arduino since Matt didn't post any instruction about using basic stamp to pulse the battery and the codes but I have only one question is about the schismatic you post does the emitter of the transistor connected to the. Negative of the power supply and the negative coming from the board ?

Ehsan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X