This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I have room for more, so I am going to look at that.

Have you built a rotor WITH iron shielding and one WITHOUT iron shielding around the rotor magnets to measure the difference in coil output? I ask because adding iron shielding basically increased the diameter of the rotor magnet which means you can have FEWER magnets on the rotor. If there IS a gain from using magnetic shielding it is going to be x amount per magnet pass times a number of magnets vs a smaller output times a larger number of magnets. Which gives the most output? I don’t know. I really can’t afford to build two rotors to compare the difference.

Also, it doesn’t have to be 24 magnets or 12 magnets. It can be any even numbered amount.
    Here is an example of the magnet covers I use to make them impact
    resistant. This is the thickness I use and here are the benefits.

$5 per foot

https://mysteelyard.com/product_info...ducts_id=11274

negligible as far as space is concerned. Once in all side projecting
    fields are pushed out front where we want it. There are some examples
    on youtube where magnet rotors having upperwards of 20 have shields
    and magnets4less only has a cheap refrigerator magnet junk pile.

Once pressed in you can and should leave a few thousandths sticking
    out then the outer surface of the shield can be wildly ground rough tp
    a point of distortion to receive a greater epoxy contact and holding
    power. Much better. What is even more important for your application
    is that the magnets all having shields would increase the holding power
    probably 50%

The most important use is when you want magnets close together so
    their fields are out front and not over lapping. It is a harder task that
    you may be tempted to stay away from even though it might produce
    double the output.

here is what I know, when bring a block of steel near my shield-less
    magnets at the bloch wall they spin around and snap right on at a
    distance of 1/4".

With shield the same block of steel has no effect and does not respond.
    No magnetic pull sitting right on the bloch wall, nothing, it's all out
    front and man is it ever strong where it is suppose to be.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-25-2019, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Videos

I am going back and finding old videos on my phone to post to YouTube. NONE of them were made to give out information. None were made to share with YOU. Most were made to share specific things with Matt or with my machinist about issues as we developed the generator. Some of the videos show inputs, and some show outputs. Some may show BOTH. Remember, as I begin posting these, they are EARLIER versions of the generator. Many were BEFORE I figured out speed up under load or magnetic neutralization.

You will see many, MANY mistakes as I learn what things like amps and volts are, and how to really measure them. Remember, I was a school principal for crying out loud! The only electricity I knew how to work with was AC, and only enough about circuits to wire a house without getting myself killed. You will see me measuring the AC output of the coils with the meter set on DC. You will see me trying to measure amps with no load, or whatever. Am I embarrassed? Nah. Too old for that crap. I make mistakes. I move on. I try to give you the truth as I know it. AM I always correct? NO. But what fun would it be if I was always right? Then bi would have nothing to complain about!

https://youtu.be/l4Rjh0w3SuY
      https://youtu.be/K-ofPZCBUak
      https://youtu.be/ZwfcVr4dWOc

The next video I am about to post shows the machine running on 36 volts and drawing 18 amps with only HALF the coils in place. It is SIGNIFICANT that I can now run the same motor on 24 volts at 12 amps with ALL TWELVE coils in place, don't you think????

https://youtu.be/A3DakXN-cR8
      Last edited by Turion; 06-25-2019, 05:31 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I am going back and finding old videos on my phone to post to YouTube. NONE of them were made to give out information. None were made to share with YOU. Most were made to share specific things with Matt or with my machinist about issues as we developed the generator. Some of the videos show inputs, and some show outputs. Some may show BOTH. Remember, as I begin posting these, they are EARLIER versions of the generator. Many were BEFORE I figured out speed up under load or magnetic neutralization.

You will see many, MANY mistakes as I learn what things like amps and volts are, and how to really measure them. Remember, I was a school principal for crying out loud! The only electricity I knew how to work with was AC, and only enough about circuits to wire a house without getting myself killed. You will see me measuring the AC output of the coils with the meter set on DC. You will see me trying to measure amps with no load, or whatever. Am I embarrassed? Nah. Too old for that crap. I make mistakes. I move on. I try to give you the truth as I know it. AM I always correct? NO. But what fun would it be if I was always right? Then bi would have nothing to complain about!

https://youtu.be/l4Rjh0w3SuY
        https://youtu.be/K-ofPZCBUak
        https://youtu.be/ZwfcVr4dWOc

The next video I am about to post shows the machine running on 36 volts and drawing 18 amps with only HALF the coils in place. It is SIGNIFICANT that I can now run the same motor on 24 volts at 12 amps with ALL TWELVE coils in place, don't you think????

https://youtu.be/A3DakXN-cR8
        Cool little machine, so compact and lets see 36vdc X 18amps = 650watt
        approx. You could run six 100watt bulbs right Bi? A principle?
        No wonder I been feeling like I am being sent to the office so many
        times. the principles office is the scary place

All seriousness set aside I think you standing in front of that
        rotor without a guard has me on pins and nettles over here. I guess
        you were right about mistakes but it is lots of fun to watch your
        early stuff. What people don't know cause they ain't old as us is
        how Tesla books were around in the 60's when we were kids and this
        is when they all went in the dumpster at our school. Even as a boy I
        had the smarts to go out back and dig those books out.

They painted Nick to be a mental maniac in the newspapers with
        drawings of electrical probes sticking out of peoples heads as a
        health cure. During the mid to late 1900's there was so much
        conflict with the subjects he wrote about. I went to the principles
        office and asked if the Tesla books would be replaced that were
        pitched in the trash. He said no, that these subjects were outdated.

I was 14years. I was sad about it. I would spend long hours reading
        those books learning the material and then nothing replaced it. In
        later years starting from 14 whenever i went to a school library or
        a college library I never found a single Tesla book. Still to this day
        I am in disbelief.

Thank you for these special video's based on Tesla's work that has
        always been dear to my heart.

Yes quite significant that the neutralization magnets have cut down
        the amp draw to less than half of 648watts.

I am a firm believer in the neutralization part. All North's for me.

Comment

• Magnet d vs L

You rarely see (don't know if I ever have) generator or motor magnets with thickness greater than the sq rt of face area, or in this case, length greater than diameter. I'm not sure what you use for design criteria, but if you run through this calculator for flux or pull force, or repelling force, for various thickness (L) values, you can figure point of diminishing returns, or in other words, paying for PM volume which doesn't do anything good.
          https://www.kjmagnetics.com/calculator.repel.asp

Also, in that diagram, the .5 dia x .25" thick magnet in the middle will serve better if it were iron or steel.

bi

Comment

• Most interesting thought, please explain your mind sight as you are seeing it in action.
            Thanks bistander.

Comment

• Mind sight?

Originally posted by Pot head View Post
              Most interesting thought, please explain your mind sight as you are seeing it in action.
              Thanks bistander.
              Simple. Why don't you see long bar magnets used in commercial generators and motors? What attribute is enhanced by using a 3/4dia x 3" long magnet over the 3/4dia x 2" long, or 1" long magnet?

Turion said a few weeks ago it was the magnet mass which matters. Sometimes that is true (certainly in the price). But not so much for the attributes (flux, force, etc) in all cases. Maybe for a 3/4" dia magnet going from 1/8 to 1/4" thick makes a big difference. But 3" thick?

But then I have no idea why he chose that.

bi

Comment

• Bi gets a star on his forehead and not sent to the office, Right?
                Bi you are being goated into going off the handle as you love
                so well.

What are you talking about, round and square , thick and thin.

What about speed up? Did you do a coil that speeds up?

Comment

• Magnet mass

The mass of the magnet determines the flux created in the coil. But every coil has a limit to how much flux it is capable of accepting during the time of the magnet pass. Whether a two inch thick magnet will create more flux than a 3/4 inch thick magnet is yet to be determined. So FAR I have tried 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and 1” thick magnets. With each version I got more output. I made the decision to skip a few steps and go straight to a 2” magnet, and would have gone to 3" if I could find rotor material thick enough. There is a chance there will be no more flux that with a 1” magnet and I will have wasted my money. Since this is the LAST version of this generator I am building I made the decision to take that risk. Folks can do what they want. And based on past performance, nobody is going to build a replication anyway. The one thing I was hoping to see was being able to increase the speed without reducing the output. Because iron cn only fill at a certain rate, you are in danger of passing the core before it has absorbed the magnet flux from the passing magnet, so there are lots of things to be tested with this machine. As I have stated before, it works, but it may not be Army material yet ("Be all you can be")
                  Last edited by Turion; 06-25-2019, 11:56 PM.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

So FAR I have tried 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and 1” thick magnets. With each version I got more output. I made the decision to skip a few steps and go straight to a 2” magnet,
                    Magnets strenghth
                    2" X .250 = 50lb
                    1" X .250 =25lb
                    1" X .500 =50lb
                    1" X 1" =100lb
                    1" X 2" =200lb

Roughly, give or take generalization, I know you have .250 so is this
                    the thickness you normally used in your smaller magnet tests or were
                    some of them thicker? My 1/2" X 1" = 50lb

I think core dia is 3/4" right? or are you using 1"? Maybe you tried 2"
                    but that depends on material.

Comment

• Magnets

I started with 2” x 1/4
                      Went to 1” x 1/4 but twice as many
                      Went to 1” x 1/2
                      Went to 1” x 3/4
                      Went to 1” x 1
                      Went to 3/4 x 1” but more magnets on rotor.
                      Decided 3/4 was minimum diameter I wanted to try.

Comment

• I would be interested in the 1" X 1" rotor magnet build since
                        these magnets have twice the strength of your 2" X .250.

24 magnets on a 12" rotor? If so that rotor would offer 4X the
                        flux or better of your thin 2" ones but like you say it depends a lot on
                        cores too.

Gaps make huge difference I noticed with my 50lb magnets. A 1/4" gap
                        barely did much. I went to 1/8" then a tiny smaller and wow wee did that
                        speed up great. I think you use 1/8"

Comment

• Duration is the time it takes for the core material to pass over the
                          magnet. Mine is bottom right.

Also the frequency of the impulse coming off the big magnets is lower
                          and the 24 magnet rotors would be many times that. The duration of
                          the 2" magnet is 2X that of the or the 1" magnet

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/magcore.jpg

Comment

• Air Gap

The air gap makes an INCREDIBLE difference. I am using 1/16 air gap on current machine/ With machine tolerances that can be reduced.

ALL the numbers I have EVER shared were from My first machine with six of the 2" x 1/4 magnets running at 2800 rpm with a 1/8-1/4 air gap. I couldn't GET it any closer than that. Coils were 3 strands of #23 each 800 ft long. 12 coils

With a machinist's help the CURRENT machine has 12 of the 1" x 3/4 magnets on it running at 3800 rpm with a 1/16 air gap. Coils 24 strands 125 feet long of #23. 10 coils. I'm real sure the new machine will bow my big one out the door. And I REALLY want to build that last one I have talked about.

Got a project up on the bench tomorrow, and it works, I am afraid I am done here. I won't be sharing that, and I won't have time to waste on this anymore. I have given everything I can here. Now it is up to people to build it or don't.

Comment

• bi,
                              I was perfectly clear that there HAS always been a heat issue with my generator. I have warned people MANY times that you cannot run magnets past rotors with iron cores for more than about 20 minutes without melting the coils. I have a very large container filled with used copper wires because the coating melts off the wires and the coils short out. I have replaced a full set of coils twice now, which, at about $700 a set, is over $2,000.00 worth of wire. One of the reasons I have NO machine put together when I actually have 3 different versions of the machine is because I cannibalized the coils out of other machines just so I would have ONE machine with coils. THAT machine is at the machinist having work done, and then additional work to implement the water cooling system i recently came up with. That requires removing the cores from every coil and putting the cores all back in with LONGER cores. After which it WILL be independently tested. To insinuate that I haven't built the machine is idiotic. I have shown dozens of videos of it running. To ASSUME I have a problem I cannot solve so am trying to get others to do the work for me is also idiotic. How many people are going to spend the money to REPLICATE my generator? NONE. My hope has ALWAYS been that they would build a simple one coil machine and test to see if the concepts are TRUE. Once they KNOW the truth, there is no going back.

My machinist is one of the FEW people who has seen this machine actually running and has measured inputs and outputs. He does all my machine work for FREE now because he wants to build and SELL these machines to all the people he knows from the marijuana clubs to power their grow lights off the grid since I released all the info on this machine to the public domain. His business is G-Force Machining and his number is 408-472-7381. It was through HIM that I got the machine tested at the independent lab, and he was there for the testing. He can tell you all about it. His business, as I have said before, is in Santa Clara, CA, which is a long drive from my home. He can also verify that he currently has my machine sitting in his shop, just as I have said.

I had hoped that ferrite or metglass cores might solve the heat problem, but have always had concerns that their ability to absorb and release the flux quickly would negate the speed up under load ability of the coil. And while I do not WANT the coil to cause the motor to speed up under load, I DO want it to allow the rotor to free wheel with no drag on the motor because of Lenz. There is a possibility that even with ferrite cores you could increase the capacitance of the coil ENOUGH to get the effect simply by adding a capacitor in parallel to the coil, as Tesla suggests in his patent. This would allow EVERY coil to have the capacitance to display the delayed lenz effect. This is something I want to experiment with when I have TIME.

I don't blame people for having doubts, but at this time I simply do NOT have everything together to show you what you want. I could demonstrate the impact of a single coil or even a coil pair on the amp draw and rpm of the motor, and show that the magnetic neutralization effect neutralizes the amp draw and allows the original rpm. I could demonstrate the output of a single coil or a coil pair and that it does not change the rpm of the motor when put under load. But you would have to take my word for it that when all 10 or 12 coils are in place (depending on the machine) they all exhibit the same reaction. I could demonstrate the output of a coil or a coil pair, but you would have to trust that the five or six coil pair would EACH put out the same amount. What the difference is between trusting that all those things would be true and trusting that the machine does what I say it does, I really do NOT understand. Even if I showed all that, the machine I would be using to demonstrate is my coil tester, and does not have as many magnets on the rotor, nor are they as thick as the ones in the current machine, nor are the air gaps as tight. ALL those things contribute to the efficiency of the generator output exponentially. Ask the guys here how many watts they are getting out of the coils they have built that are similar to mine. You don't HAVE to take my word for it. Then look at the size if their rotors, the size of their magnets and the gap between rotor and coil. Ask them, or build one YOURSELF.

In your opinion, this is all a fake. In my opinion, you are an idiot. One of us is RIGHT.

There are folks here who have replicated the magnetic neutralization. They KNOW it works. There are folks here who have replicated the speed up under load. They KNOW it works.

If you can turn a rotor at a specific rpm with a motor and the introduction of power producing coils causes NO increase in the amp draw of the motor and in NO WAY affects the rpm of the rotor, just keep adding coils until you get whatever output YOU WANT. It is not rocket science. Any of you who truly WANT to can prove BOTH of these concepts with a single rotor and a single coil. You do not have to replicate my machine. If you do not have enough interest, money or time to do THAT LITTLE, then I have no compassion for you AT ALL because you are not truly a researcher. You are a whiner who wants everything given to you, and I won't do that.

Skywatcher has built a rotor. He will soon see if I have told the truth or not, and once you KNOW the truth; once you have seen it on your own bench, NO ONE can convince you otherwise.

Doogy,
                              You asked why I would abandon this if it were for real, or why I would leave it in my shop. I worked for TEN YEARS on this project with the idea that it would solve many of the problems of people all over the world. All I wanted out of it was enough money for my wife to retire and to have the income we have now. I saw this as a way to make that money, and I had EVERY INTENTION of patenting it. I contacted patent attorneys and had meetings with attorneys. In one meeting there were THREE different attorneys representing patent law, business law, and intellectual property law (which is also what my wife does). The patent attorney is also an electrical engineer. I did a demo of my machine for the three of them. If you want their names, I can provide them too.

I had individuals representing investors come to my house so that I could demonstrate inputs and outputs without disclosing how the machine worked. I almost took the step of forming a corporation to apply for a patent so that we could solicit financial backing and form our own company.

But then I made the decision to release all of this on the forum? Why? For two reasons.

One, I believe it is important that this information gets out there because this machine is SIMPLE ENOUGH that anyone anywhere in the world with access to a junk yard can build a working version of it once they understand the basic principles. As long as they can come up with magnets somehow.

Two, would YOU feel bad selling someone a flintlock pistol as the "latest technology" when you had a 9mm Glock in your trunk? I would.

There is not a statement I have made that I have not verified on the bench. It isn't difficult to test these concepts with a very simple build. Those who want to claim this isn't for real and are too lazy to do the work to verify one way or the other deserve EXACTLY what they have now. NO working machine. Those who DO the work and build a simple one coil machine so they can put these concepts into practice and actually TEST to see if they work will reap their own reward. And they are welcome to contact me any time. My eMail address is dvd.bowling@ gmail.com

Adios
                              Last edited by Turion; 06-27-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Dave beautiful expose of people who just complain and are
                                unable to trust. I trust you Dave. You are one of the few. I have been
                                able to tell what people are like in their first few sentences for a number
                                of years now. Some have an open mind and some have a close thought
                                process. The reasons vary.

I have demonstrated magnet neutralization in video form. I have given
                                a demonstration of coils that speed up under load. To realize that with
                                these two concepts would allow a person to build an O.U. machine takes
                                a person who has done some generating conventionally.

Even someone who has borrowed a gas generator in a power out knows
                                that the more things you plug into it the more gasoline it takes. it is
                                common sense which many folks do not have.

So when you show a way to get power without increasing the drive
                                motor input the bell should ring in our ears. For those who can't see
                                this probably can't change the oil on a car or replace a tire without
                                going to the shop. These type of individual want and take the cushy
                                jobs, do what they are told like robots never questioning. As long as
                                they keep their wives happy, their bosses happy and go to Easter
                                service they feel they are the elite class.

To get them to understand that everything they have is a cheap lie
                                and that the truth is still out there, is impossible. It would be like
                                trying to explain to a transgender that they were born spiritually Bi.

Void, zero, empty

This is a no win, no hope class of programmed stoners with no
                                conscience.

Then there are the few who exhibit the many fruits of the spirit, receiving
                                freely and building on the instructions you have given. We thank you for
                                your perseverance and dedication. This makes it worth it all. Yes we must
                                defend the tittle. It is a mighty claim and awesome achievement of a
                                lifetime.

Michael Rowland

Here folks can contact me

mrowland55@embarqmail.com
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2019, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X